The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Bumpbumpbump
Old 26-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
FieldSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do continue bro
Old 27-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Serious good bro! Continue please
Old 27-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha I have been to that joint as well. I am handled by w. How about u?
Old 27-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rh8611 View Post
Haha I have been to that joint as well. I am handled by w. How about u?
Yea Bro, that was W. MR. I didn't get her the next visit. She seem to be ang pai there. My regular is L*L*
Old 27-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I need a good massage today. Feel like finding her.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HelloPhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
I need a good massage today. Feel like finding her.
Gogogo. And more FRs
Old 27-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
ValueAdded is one of the Best!ValueAdded is one of the Best!ValueAdded is one of the Best!

Anyone can advise on the damage?
Old 27-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Date: xx-06-2017 (KL full moon party)
Me and my friends checked in our own airbnb somewhere near KLCC. This is carefully planned that we each have our own room and near the beach club so that we can bring the girls back after drinking 😃

My room is a studio apartment, where the layout is like a standard hotel. There's only a bed room without living room. The only other room is a toilet with bath tub and a standing shower.

There apartment is well furnished with modern decorations: TV, dvd player, some flowers, candles, sofa, mirror, Queen sized bed with bed lights.

We checked in afternoon about 4pm, took a nap as well as lookup our favourite sbf forums for anything fun in KL.

At 9pm, we finished dinner and made our way to Thai club. It's quite a big club, it's a long rectangular building with coconut leaves decoration. Has a big logo at the front that says "Thai club".
From outside the club, we can already hear the music blasting. There are also many cab drivers camping outside asking if we want any girls.

Of course not, we don't want to be carrot heads. We want to go into the club to bang some whore!

So we bought 1 bottle hard liquor, that waives our entrance fees. The waiter directs us to our table where the girls start coming!

I'm looking for a hot girl tonight, atleast 6/10, and the most important is high playability.

The girls in this club are all Vietnamese (although it's called Thai club)

Think we were too late today, the good looking girls all taken. The girls who come to our table about 5/10. Not really interested.. So we kept rejecting them. Then an OK looking girl 6/10 come over, I thinking OK, just talk to her but keep as last resort.

We chat, dance for awhile then she butterfly away. The girls here do butterfly, but they stay really much longer than Singapore pubs. Her looks were fine, but not much playability. (Not high lei, with her.)

I continued enjoying the music while afew more girls come to try their luck..

Suddenly, 2 girls came over. One I don't like, the other one, 7/10 looks very demure, like 大长今 . Shes about 160 tall, wore those OL dress, blue in colour but the material is twice as thick. Her shoes were high heels, brown in colour with a strap.
(At this point I'm only half interested in her...)

To be continued..
Old 27-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Heaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!
Old 27-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thank u for update! Moar pls
Old 27-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
sharkbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, more please!!
Old 27-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Flemish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

"Can my friend sit with you? "
"Sure!" I said
So I held her waist to pull her close to me. Her friend left after helping her to find a customer.
"What's your name? " I asked her.
She told me her name
(but I forgot already. Since she's the demure type, let's call her 'Mai')

I poured some of my hard liquor for her, cheers to her and danced with her. She's not the crazy party type. However, when I held her waist from behind and danced, she would entertain and dance with me. I tried to talk to her, (I think I asked what's her she or something, she stared blank at me) then she told me that she can't understand English. I try to speak Chinese, she shook her head. Oh gosh... Like that how to talk? But, it's OK, let's have fun! We continued dancing and drinking..

She's the type that will keep the table clean, help to pour drinks when the cup is empty. There's one time we accidently spilled a little coke on the table, she wiped the table and gave us serviettes to rest our arms. (Really? A girl like her works here? Did she get a wrong job?)

Anyway, we're here to screw whores right? So I showed her the international sign language of fucking (middle finger in and out of my left hand) She rejected me by shaking her head (sian) I tried to name a price, but she couldn't understand. When one of her friend walked pass, she asked her friend to speak to me. Her friend told me "she's first day, cannot"
(Wa, first day, the more I must bonk! )

I thought, maybe she don't understand. An idea came to my mind! Google translate! Yea!
I continued asking why not, this and that. I must have asked a lot of times because whenever anyone of her friend walk pass, they will give me a different answer:
- she today cannot
- you give her money, tml she go with you
- it's her first day
- 900 short time 1500 long time (insane price)
- she have menses
I'm ok with menses, never try before ma. I don't give up, so i text her to ask whether she have menses. I'm OK with it. She laughed.

The next time that her friend came over, she say 900, I bargained lo.. 700
Her face is like she found a gold pot, and hesitated. Then she had a short discussion with Mai. She then tell me: 700 OK. (Yes!)

I feel a bit too early and want to take it slow. So I told Mai through Google that we leave about 12am. She nodded.

We continued dancing and drinking till it's about time, then I held her hand and about to leave the pub. She reported to 1 of her friend that she's about to leave and her friend seem to give her some advise on what to do by whispering. (the club is too noisy to talk normally)
As we about to leave the pub again, another 1 of her friend ask where I bringing her.

Zzzz.. as if the whole pub knows I want to bonk her. By this time I abit angry, and walked out of the pub with my friends. I tell them we give her 5 min. If she don't come out, we leave.

In awhile, she came out alone! Woo!
I put out my hand to hold her and walked her back to my hotel.

Along the way, we passed by 7-11, she never ask whether I have or not, also didn't ask me go and buy (hehehe... noob.. I'll pwn u tonight! )

To be continued...
Old 27-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
DuneBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1