The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ladyboy VS most of them not gud

hi pls be careful when they ask e rate for 150++ per hour they r e conned ppl well i went to bencoolen coffee shop outside too eat. Ang moh came say to me while coming out of hotel say vicesisters is really sucks no good they cant satisfy u they cheat but cannot do any much service only few type of service they can do not much too fast n they will chase u out n its totally a waste of money he told me..
Old 17-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ladyboy VS most of them not gud

So in other words, you didn't personally experience any body from vicesisters and you're depending totally on what this angmoh told you?
Well, assuming he meant ladyboys, not all on vicesisters are like that.
You do get the con artists but to be fair, some really give you your money's worth. A number of our bros here can testify to that.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 18-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From my wide personal experience with the LBs from VS, I would say that 60% are genuine. The rest would be like advertising with 'photoshop' touch ups, false claims to their statistics(incl size of breasts and functionabilty of their dicks)
I always make it a point to discus with them the conditions, and if they fail to satisfy my requirements,I will not accept. I have left their rooms almost immediately after I see them as the actual is a far cry from the advertised. They will not be aggresive as they also fear that if they abuse you, you can report to AV. My two cents wrth sfter years and years of LB adventures.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 20-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far those lbs on VS/craiglist I tried all gd for me, give gd service, gd attitude, all in all gd experience!
i think best is to talk to these lbs ur expectations n if they cant fulfill, dont pay or pay discounted price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1