The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
gummie74 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Hotel massage centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Jakarta and Singapore bro. The gilf one was in Jakarta.

Sometimes I will just do staycation in a hotel here, then whole day invite massage ladies or whoever to have fun with.
Hi bro
I will be visiting Jakarta next month.
Possible for you to share your GILF massage contact? I would prefer to massage in my hotel room than go out.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Cheers
Old 14-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 7
dayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to beholddayum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Not 100% clean la. You can settle with girl in the room.

I did with massage milf here, and a Hot horny Indonesia Chinese gilf in Jakarta. Haha.

Once in the room anything goes.
Bro, can share which hotel is this in Jakarta? Heading there soon
Old 15-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Most hotel room massage will likely to have handy panky. Been to Malaysia, China, Indonesia all the same. Just call the hotel spa for service in the room. Advice brothers not to try outcall massage service to your room that are not affiliated to the hotel, safety issue.
Old 15-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Most hotel room massage will likely to have handy panky. Been to Malaysia, China, Indonesia all the same. Just call the hotel spa for service in the room. Advice brothers not to try outcall massage service to your room that are not affiliated to the hotel, safety issue.
Going to Malaysia for a business trip.
Bro, can pm me and share info on your recommendations in these countries.
Thanks.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

As for Malaysia, it should KL if I remembered correctly many years back, one of the 4-star hotel. Check-in, and went searching for in-house massage parlour. Went to the shop at basement, flip through pages of ML and finally settled for one. Asked me if I was a hotel guest, and if yes, can send ML to the room for some additional charges, and of course more privacy. Why not, and less then half a hour, she was in my room for massage and some fun.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Can try m hotel Singapore .. Look for apple
Tried m hotel

Quote me $100 for bm knn.

Need to bargain to $80
Old 16-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

At KL holiday villa hotel PJ area which I stayed years ago, there was a health centre called green elephant if I remember correctly. Can massage at the centre or call ML to your room at higher charge. All kind of services are provided. However not sure whether they are still operating now.
Old 29-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
Tried m hotel

Quote me $100 for bm knn.

Need to bargain to $80
heard she went back China already. kenna illness?
Old 29-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Can try m hotel Singapore .. Look for apple
u tried before? How was it?
Old 29-07-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

She is a looker . But not good in service..
Old 29-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most hotels that provide in-room spa in Asia you can expect GQ. But to maximise benefit my suggestion is to book once, be patient on GQ, enjoy a great massage first then if she is a gem you like (given higher than market cost) give the spa excellent feedback on her, book again the same girl next day. Second time you would be in heaven. I do not have experience in SG as I think too expensive for staycation but Bangkok, Jakarta etc.all I hv experienced this. Happy to exchange experiences with bros.. and pls pm me any in Singapore hotel spas.. isn't that too expensive already tho!??
Old 06-08-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Learn something new everyday
Old 27-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sexysrila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
She is a looker . But not good in service..
agree 15-20 minutes massage and rest for negotiation and other services

ignore
Old 30-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Test market by App my regular Milf ml to go budget hotel massage instead of going to her shop . She reply is it safe ? and I told her more safe then in her shop . She immediately me what time fetch her, she will cancel all her appt : Me fast hand fast leg reaxh her place in half hour and check in .
Normally in her shop , she will only handjob for me . In the hotel room , she wear her panty and bra massage for me, end up I up her. Best part is she charge me the same rate in her shop total 100 . Send her back to her shop and go home as a happy man .
Old 03-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sexysrila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSPERM View Post
Test market by App my regular Milf ml to go budget hotel massage instead of going to her shop . She reply is it safe ? and I told her more safe then in her shop . She immediately me what time fetch her, she will cancel all her appt : Me fast hand fast leg reaxh her place in half hour and check in .
Normally in her shop , she will only handjob for me . In the hotel room , she wear her panty and bra massage for me, end up I up her. Best part is she charge me the same rate in her shop total 100 . Send her back to her shop and go home as a happy man .
can share contact bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1