The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quite a few already reported and remain in exploring mood.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Quite a few already reported and remain in exploring mood.
Name 3 to 5 of them lah, so we can try and verify
Old 24-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried BaiXue .

June batch, from Anhui, aged 22 only, look young, model look, slender and tall at 1.7M barefoot, slightly tanned. She had brief experience to SN in Shanghai. In baby suit, she looks super good particularly from surrounding mirror images; tall, slender, long legs, nice ass and firm B boobs with light brown pointy nipples.

Unfortunately, her service standard is far from Yi Tiao Long standard. With no intention to use the bed in toilet, she went straight to normal shower. No raba. In bed, she had very little interest to have any foreplay. Sucked nipples for a while, lick balls for few seconds and BBBJ for few minutes and put on caps liao and proceeded to open legs. Clearly, strong resistance to frenching, no licking of nipples and bottom. May be she is still new and OKT did not train her properly. Or, simply I am not young and handsome.

Everything over in 40 minutes and OKT not even surprise on payment. Honestly, if you dream to bonk a good shape model for long, try her and you get what you dream. For $150 you cant get this any where else. Just manage your expectation for the process. Wish other bros have better luck.

Once will do. Glad that I have at least tried.

Cheers
Old 25-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
charon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCunt View Post
Tried BaiXue .

June batch, from Anhui, aged 22 only, look young, model look, slender and tall at 1.7M barefoot, slightly tanned. She had brief experience to SN in Shanghai. In baby suit, she looks super good particularly from surrounding mirror images; tall, slender, long legs, nice ass and firm B boobs with light brown pointy nipples.

Unfortunately, her service standard is far from Yi Tiao Long standard. With no intention to use the bed in toilet, she went straight to normal shower. No raba. In bed, she had very little interest to have any foreplay. Sucked nipples for a while, lick balls for few seconds and BBBJ for few minutes and put on caps liao and proceeded to open legs. Clearly, strong resistance to frenching, no licking of nipples and bottom. May be she is still new and OKT did not train her properly. Or, simply I am not young and handsome.

Everything over in 40 minutes and OKT not even surprise on payment. Honestly, if you dream to bonk a good shape model for long, try her and you get what you dream. For $150 you cant get this any where else. Just manage your expectation for the process. Wish other bros have better luck.

Cheers
If anyone is looking for a model body, zhizhi from 1606 or Manli from 1820 provide better service

Last edited by charon77; 25-07-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Missed out additional info
Old 26-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCunt View Post
Tried BaiXue .

Yes, your FR is fair and accurate! Her body is fantastic but service is lousy.

Cheers
Your FR is fair and accurate. Her body is fantastic but service is lousy. No RTF for me.
Old 26-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where is Yi Tiao Long situated? Would love to try it.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Intend to go down to this house but a bit hesitant because tried a few girls in this house recently including one ex ang pai and seemed service standard being changed a bit. They did not provide frenching and AR service. Even though you tried to French them, they moved their head away so a bit embarrassed. So any brother has similar experience in this house.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Got new babes in this house... any bro tried them? Any Fr to share?
Old 18-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Decided to RTF Xin Xin yesterday for some YTL service and wasn't disappointed.

She was still friendly and cheerful as before. Petite body also still smoking hot with that sumptuous pair of boobs and perky butt. YTL service as usual started with the rubber mattress treatment in the shower like those seen in Japanese AV: Boob massage, AR and BBBJ all in.

Bed service continued with BBBJ and 69 position. Finished off in missionary with high volume moaning from her to spice up the FJ. Had a brief chat with her afterwards and found out that she will be leaving our shores in October after serving her full 2 years in GL, which is very very rare nowadays for a PRC WL.

Will surely visit her again before she leaves for good. Somebody should give her a medal or long service award for honouring her 2-year contract in full. A definite gem not to be missed.
Xin Xin returned to home? Went tuesday, okt said gone back lor.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky070 View Post
Xin Xin returned to home? Went tuesday, okt said gone back lor.
Yes, Xin Xin returned home already.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Yes, Xin Xin returned home already.
what other gal no. is good over here?
Old 19-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

I usually go for no. 11 xiatian pretty good to me fantastic service
Old 26-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by charon77 View Post
If anyone is looking for a model body, zhizhi from 1606 or Manli from 1820 provide better service
1820 is CAT80 tio?
Old 28-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any recommendations for the good service?
Old 01-11-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo798 View Post
It's a Cat 150.

That said - they don't allow non-Chinese looking people.
No wonder okt keep talking to me in Chinese whenever i come by. I not Chinese though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1