The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
halfass is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for good bonk experience with

Lady: Armani
Stable: Lust365

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=armani

So I saw her pic in TG, there and then i decided i would like to have a session with her.

Came to location and she opened the door with only a towel wrapped around her body.She is pretty especially when she smiles or bites her lips.

Proceeded to shower and then back to the room. short chit chat and she went down on me, her bjj is wet, no teeth and she licks the shaft real good. she is trimmed but i requested for a 69 and just played with her clit with my finger, wet with saliva of course. she then knelt and leaned forward, caps on and did a reverse cow girl, shioooook laaaaa... came in said position..

showered and then talked agn, she's quite chatty.. quite cute actually. not an syt, a mature type of beauty but i wont classify her as a milf but please dont quote me on this, my meat your poison.

She was playful and toyed with my lil bro, had me sit up while she leaned over to give a wet bbbj, could see the saliva dripping off her tongue as she lifted her head.. i proceeded to suck on her ample bosom (man made, still firm but nice to grab gently and suck on her raisins) she smells real good, proceeded to missionary and then to doggy where i finished off.. nice piak piak sound and ooo her moans, loud and it turns me on.. fake or not i dont know but damn nice la..

overall good bonk

RFT, maybe, yes or yes haha for sure lah
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
TwoforTwoone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

STABLE: FOXYTHAI
LADY: Richy

Looks: 8/10 quite cute looking. She looks mixed thai and chinese.

Body: 10/10 My type. Those looking for slim SYT with petite body can pass, shes much more on the meatier but having meat at the right places. She has a nice plump ass for spanking during doggy and meaty hips to grab when shes riding ontop of you.

Bbj: 8/10 Good, but not a big fan of bbj in general.

Fj: 8/10 Good and accomodating to different positions that you tell her to try. She will try and fuck you harder when you get tired and will switch between fucking you and you fucking her when you tell her so.

DFK: 10/10 Yes, frenches according to how you lead the kissing on with her. Can vary between soft and slow kissing to lip biting and aggressive tonguing. Depending on how you lead her.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

Tarma with June and Noona
Rolly Polly

Okt was responsivevwith clear instructions

Photos of both gals very near to as advertised

Both the girls are very playful and complement each other well.
Hard working and will try their best to please you.
Tried different positions and both spend time kissing and rubbing various body parts.
It was good session.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Amelia from gentlemenclub 16april

TLDR: VERY GOOD FOR CIM LOVERS

looks:7/10 (looks still the same as picture a bit blemish
Body:9/10 petite with meat on the right places
Boobs: 10/10 i like all type of boobs, big,small no complains.
BBJ/CIM/DT: 100/10 this is where she shines, she will keep blowing untill you cum. I had difficulty cumming for 2nd time but she die die want me to cum and eventually i did because of her persistent.
Service: top notch, not a time watcher massage very good and speak decent english.
Fj:10/10. She will do anything you want, so no problem there.

Overall: its very hard to find this quality fl, would not regret if you try her
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Want to give this good service girl a boost. Good BBBJ, sensitive pussy for playing and smiley attitude. Game for long pounding FJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Daytona from LFT
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980980

A gentle sensitive creature contrasted with those feisty tattoos. Cute face that I kept kissing her cheeks and thick smooth hair that I love stroking. Smooth skin and body as per pics.

DFK on the menu. Her demeanor, her smile, and the way she talks is very pleasant and comfortable. Fingering, painting and pounding when hit the right notes, her moans, satisfied expression and body reactions are very arousing. Is like sweet sensitive GF type. Her bbbj has the right strength and slurp, made me erect easily for second round. Something about her mouth and pussy, my dick feels nicely wrapped.

Recent babes from LFT are skillful but not the commercial feel. Different vibes but all feels like GF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1