The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 30-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Hi did anyone try local girl ginger recently can give some feedback?
Old 30-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Hi did anyone try local girl ginger recently can give some feedback?
Ginger is good for health
Old 30-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Ginger is good for health
lol I don’t mean that.
Old 30-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
barcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbarcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
I found it strange when her thread had no pricing infomation. Now there are more than enough reviews to confirm my doubts.

Is a good question, is it she charge different man with different pricing? My view, just asking
Old 30-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Yes bro. You tried her?
I sure did.
Old 31-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
I sure did.
Any feedback? Thanks!
Old 31-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcanary View Post
Is a good question, is it she charge different man with different pricing? My view, just asking
Her pricing can nego one depend on how much you are willing to spend. Customisable seems like it
Old 01-02-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Any feedback? Thanks!
Beautiful and hardworking OL. I like.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfang View Post
Dear Bros,

I will like to share my experience with sensual lynn

On 28 Jan a make an appointment with her for 29 Jan 12pm. She requested a transfer of $950 through ibanking to secure the booking. As I was sincere in making the appointment I proceeded with the transfer.

However, not long after the transfer I received an urgent message which I need to leave Singapore for a while. As such I contacted her on the 28 and requested if it is possible to deduct the deposit (stated in the forum 100) and transfer me back the remaining sum.

She suggested for me to reschedule the appointment but as I do not know how long I will be away for, I politely decline. She then told me that as she had already push away other appointments (note that I have inform her early), I will need to forfeit 50% of the $950.

I decided not to make things ugly and agree to it as it was partly my fault for cancelling the appointment.

As expected till now there is no sight of the remaining sum which she said she will transfer back and no response from her when prompted (even though she was online)

To me actually I am not that hard up for the cash, just the whole dealing with her left a bad taste in my mouth. I blame myself for being so naive (as I have transfer fund in advance with other FLs before with no drama) and should have just stick to my regulars.

So warning to bros who want to book her, do it at your own risk.
Wow bro I didn’t expect that to happen with her. I’ve booked her multiple times before I left the country and I paid full every time, no problems. Things have changed...
Old 04-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

any bros have any experience with sis vivian's erotic massage? thinking of trying, understand no sex involved
Old 06-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ggecko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Are our local FLs taking any steps or precautions to prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
Old 06-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggecko View Post
Are our local FLs taking any steps or precautions to prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
wear mask during sex?
Old 06-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Govt does not deal with this especially since sbfsg is banned by imda. So whatever u say is irrevelant. If govt introduce prostitution directives, FLs have to follow, else no one follow. Just assume the FLs do not take precautions since sbfsg law dictated by samsters and FLs sentiments is not recognized at all.

And it's difficult for Fls to differentiate between Singaporeans and Chinaporeans.

If Fl or customer kena, must declare close contacts bec it's chargeable under the law.

So NEVER never write/discuss protocols here and write/discuss a bit of it. Bec it sounds very ridiculous if comparing and challenging against a whole organisation of Constitutional Doctrines, Govt directives and agencies protocols. After my reply, just write FRs, likes/dislikes of FLs and their habits will do, nothing else.

Last edited by Pictionary; 06-02-2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Best is to take a break, dun take any customer until this coronavirus epidemic ends. They have decide if health or money is more important. Or they can only take regular they know well, reduce the risk of being expose from new customer
Old 06-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
r1fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Really depends on individual,if they decide to take all sorts of customers then no choice...with this virus spreading rapidly currently, better be safe then sorry...stay away n be good boy for now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1