The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
I am currently taking a break from work. That being said, expect more updates for the next couple of days!
Aiya, bro...say taking a break from work & to expect more updates coming soon. Where are you? Maybe busy with Eyvon?? Or other family members??

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 23-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Until now haen’t fuck evonne what about other gf family n friends?🤣
Old 23-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 9
JeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Until now haen’t fuck evonne what about other gf family n friends?🤣
So you prefer everything done in one chapter?
Old 23-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanBase View Post
So you prefer everything done in one chapter?
Not really... but the interval is getting too long... losing momentum
Old 24-02-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

So my break did not went as intended, as I was surprised with a pair of plane tickets to Bali

now that I'm back, here's the next part. Hope you guys will like it!
-------------

With one swift motion, my shorts were dropped onto the floor. Eyvon's face was right beside my member, concentrating on it while her fingers were rubbing it back and forth.

Her warm breath was like an aphrodisiac, making my penis harder by the moment. Not satisfied with just a hand job, I combed my fingers through her hair, giving the back of her head a gentle push. Smart as she is alluring, Eyvon immediately got the hint.

She looked upwards, staring straight into my eyes. Her lips parted ever so slightly, allowing only the tip of my penis to enter her mouth. Her tongue played around with my tip, licking it around like a popsicle.

Showing no signs of letting up, Eyvon's fingers continued rubbing my shaft, as if she was forcing me to cum as quickly as possible.

And I was not about to let that happen this time.

Not expecting me to pull away from her, Eyvon lost her balance- and I took the chance to push her into her bed. With my arms around her waist, I went down on her without any warning.

I ran my tongue along the translucent strip on her panties, and I could feel Eyvon shuddering every time my tongue rubbed against her sensitive spots.

"Ahh... no, I am... haa..." Eyvon's protests were soon replaced by moans of pleasure. It doesn't take a professional to notice that she's not used to other people going down on her.

The confident and somewhat cocky Eyvon is now gone- and in her place is a sexy vixen who is enjoying her very first carnal pleasure in a long time.

The way she turned her head and covered her mouth only made me want to bully her more. Like a shy bunny, Eyvon's face was flustered and embarrassed.

I knew what I had to do.

Using my tongue to push the fabric aside, I gained access to the ultimate prize- her drenched lady parts. I was a little surprised at how wet it was. Even Evelynn was never this wet when we were having sex.

Brushing the tip of my tongue against the area around her clit, Eyvon could no longer keep her voice in.

" Ahhh!" She moaned relatively loudly, as if awakening to her dormant desires...
Old 24-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good welcum back, waiting for more update..
Old 24-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
maxinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, enjoy reading it. Look forward to your next update.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back ts
Old 24-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light

Good Steamulating story bro!! Well done!!

Camping here for more pheeew! pheewww!

UPZ your points already bro

Luckyyeti

To all bros who Upped my points, Million Kumsiah!! Please leave down your nick so I can repay back also!!

人生最可怜的事,不是生死离别,而是当拥有时,不好好珍惜。。
Old 24-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Rubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hoping for more
Old 24-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Good job bro, upz. Keep up the good work

Fish.
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update keep it coming I hope
Old 25-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Nice keep it cumming bro
Old 25-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Not letting up, I continued massaging her labia with my tongue, licking up her lady fluids in the process. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Eyvon covering her mouth with the back of the right hand. She's trying really loud to not let any more noise escape.

That's pretty cute, I thought to myself. It's as if she was shy about me hearing her moans. Hoping to get another reaction from her, I started sucking on her clit, slurping on it as if it's a piece of candy. She started twisting her body about, as if she was trying to escape from my incessant licking. Naturally, I was not about to let her do so. I leaned forward a little, mouth still stuck to her lady parts- and it was at that moment when it happened.

"Ahhh!" Eyvon moaned all of a sudden, and her reaction was pretty big.

She looked down at me working on her pussy, and soon realized that I've stuck my index finger into her nectar hole. I looked at her in the eyes for a brief moment, before pulling my finger out from her hole in one unannounced motion. Eyvon's body jerked a little, causing her to fall back onto her bed.

"Hnngh! No! Hmm..." Eyvon muffled her mouth with her palms, protesting my actions.

Despite her saying that, I knew that she was enjoy herself- as her hips were moving on its own, trying to make my finger go even deeper into her pussy. In order to reach deeper into the nectar cave, I switched to my middle finger, entering her pussy in a hook-like motion. This, couple with my tongue constantly teasing her pussy, caused Eyvon's body to convulse a little.

"Hmmmm! Ahhh... hnnngg!" Not long after, in a series of loud and uncontrolled moans, Eyvon started achieving orgasm.

Her hips started moving faster, and she was gripping tightly onto the bed sheets. To catch up to her momentum, I started thrusting my fingers faster, doing my best to synchronise my movement with hers.

Without any warning, her body tightened up, and her legs clamped together.

It took her at least a good ten seconds before she released the grip around my neck. Pulling away from her pussy, I witnessed a worn out and flustered Eyvon, catching her breath on the bed.

Not wanting to let this opportunity slip, I pulled myself upwards, positioning my penis right before her drenched pussy...
Old 25-02-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ExactRightWords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great, please keep coming TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1