The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
New massage gem found in Penang

Dear Bros,

Have been to Penang for a very long time and finally found a gem in massage. Me still staying in the "B" hotel and on first night of arrival, went to the regular MP (black ceiling with CCTV camera) behind the hotel. Went in asked for PRC masseuse and was introduced to one. Looks like so-so (6/10), good complexion but tan. Boobs quite "lifted"... at least a C cup. Slim with the right curves.

Went in room, striped and lay on bed. Very chatty and frenly. Turn out she already working here for 2+ mths. B4 here was working at MP near "K" hotel. There worked for like 3+ mths. Massage was very good, more like tui nah with oil and applying the right force and pressure on the right spot. Very very good... One of the best so far I've tried in Penang. Massage is not sensual at all.... she would rub the thigh and until reaching the sensitive spot, she would make a U-turn... damnz...

Chatted thru out and found out she practice tui nah back in Fujian. Chinese massage, Thai massage, Jap massage all she learn b4. Whole family also in chinese physician line. She in practice since 1998... came here to see see look look... more for exposure. She was always helping men in Fujian to regain their manhood with massage in hospital. She started explaining the stages of manhood retirement and how to chinese tui nah can help to regain the happiness etc etc.

In my mind, hor say leow.... so confirm got lobang leow. So she continue to massage me until I cannot tahan i pop the golden question... yah... not her. Me the one. Asked her if she can help check out my manhood and advise if i need to do anything. She said time is almost up, need at least 1/2 hr to examine. She say maybe next time. KNN.... so got up and told her tmr i come and try her jap massage. Handed her RM100 (RM80 for 2hr msg and RM20 tips)... asked for her mobile and she ask me to sms her tmr wat time i going over.

While sipping water in the recept area, i whisper to her if she can go out after he knock off? She say depends... but usually boss wun allow. Then bopian went back hotel and jerk off myself.

OK... day 2 to be continue... here's teh juicy part... heh heh heh
Old 26-11-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
theguynextroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New massage gem found in Penang

where is this "B" Hotel? isit in pulau tikus?
Old 26-11-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

no lah.... it's along Medan Kampung Relau
Old 26-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
theguynextroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

means out of penang island? hmmm

and wat about ur interesting part of the story ? hehe
Old 26-11-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

OK... my expedition continues....

2nd night she sms me wat time i going over cos she oredi got booking at 10pm. Alamak, I only can make it at 10 so ask her if she can go over to my hotel room after she knock off..... recieved her reply.... yah... kenna rejected. So told her then perhaps next trip ba!

The at ard 10pm... decided to go back and try my luck. Thinking if no other PRC, will walk over to the "K" hotel for a oil massage then. Went in asked if they have chinese massage and the reply came was "YES"!

Called the same gal again.... she was there smsing and when she looked up, gave the surprise look. On the way up to the room, she said she was just about to sms me cos her booking last min cancelled. In my heart, heng ar... tonight confirm can have my didi well massaged.

Went in, striped, lay on bed and she begin the jap massage.... the soften version of tui nah... more oil and included knee massage on my back and butt. quite shiok cos the previous nite was really hard massage and now soft massage.... still not hanky panky... massaged my back for like 1.5hr and then asked me to turn over. Said no time for front massage leow... cos need the time to examine my manhood. heh heh heh... but she sounded very pro and very serious, just like a doctor.

So she started to examine my didi and balls.... and constantly telling me that the recept donno about this cos she only do for customer she very comfortable with. Then told me she usually charge RM50 for manhood massage but she will do it for me FOC cos she feel very comfortable talking to me. So she started to tell me wat i should do to maintain and also to prolong the erection etc etc.... then started pouring oil and begin the JG.... quite pro but my didi erected like big time leow. then slowly started to give me the lemon squeeze on my didi forehead.

I became weak and she continue to massage my balls and didi very sensually, erotically or whatever words you can think of which give the end results as shiokness. Then she started to stroke me lightly asking me if i wan to cum. Told her tot after JG not suppose to cum immediately... she say can ar. The i straight away told her OK! While she stroke me, i started touching her arms... din dare to autoroam elsewhere cos she like so pro, scared later kenna back fire.

Sekali, she sat closer to me and bend down to lick and suckle my tit... i begin to rub her head with my nose and next thing i know she lifted up her head and started frenching me..... was taken aback for a split second and b4 i knew it, my hands begin to autoroam big time. started rubba her back and then her tits.... slowly i reached into her blouse but donno wat bra she wear... fully conceal one.... then bopian, unstrap her bra and lifted up her bra and started to fondle her breasts. C cup, nice nip but kinda soft. Then she sat even closely and i immediately lifted up her blouse and suck her nip. Gave her the energizer nip lick and suckle....

She started to moan softly and whisper to me that she very long din have sex leow and how she wished to have sex with me now...... on hearing this, i lagi on the ball (now Energizer + Duracell) and suckle and lick her nip big time while continuously fondling and squeezing her breasts..... then times up and she turned it off and continue to hj me.

Then feeling strain on my neck as i lfted up my head to suckle her nip, i lay back and immediately she french me like old time bf. Then after some time i finally exploded..... she cleaned me up and begin her reminder on wat I should do after i go back blar blar.... back to her pro self again. Got off the bed, she get dressed and she came over to demonstrate the massge technique again on my didi and balls..... wah.... thinking she looking for trouble leh.... my didi started to erect again....

gave a tight hug, rubba my balls, then i reached for my pocket and handed her RM110 (that was wat i brought along).... tot give her RM30 as tips but she said ok, just nice, 2.5hrs is RM100 and she'll keep the RM10 as tips.

So here's her biodata:
Name: Yuan Yuan
Looks: 6/10 good complexion but tan
Boobs: 6/10 C cup but soft
French: 7/10
Massage: 10/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ: never try cos i think she say say outta shiokness only
Damage: RM80 for 2hrs massage (RM50 for JG... but i got it at FOC this round)
RTF: Of cos.... shiok shiok + manhood rejuvention

Bros, I think she dun really provide the intimacy i described in my FR cos first session really no lobang. So pretty much depends on her chemistry with you.
Old 27-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good find bro and FR!! Cheers..

BTW, if u can't communicate in mandarin means no chance lar is it? Coz me cannot speak mandarinleh!!
Old 27-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Good find bro and FR!! Cheers..

BTW, if u can't communicate in mandarin means no chance lar is it? Coz me cannot speak mandarinleh!!
She is from Fujian... so if you can speak hokkien, then got chance lor.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
KENT105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, where is the location . might have a try on it this weekend!
Old 07-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
execnick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
no lah.... it's along Medan Kampung Relau
Medan Kampung Relau. B hotel?
Hotel rate rm135?
Near behind HLB?
Old 07-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

All the Bros o have PM me for YY's contact... pls check your mailbox. For Bros with less than 15pts and no FR, pai say..... you wun get it until you upgrade.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alwaysp123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is it HLB? can you pm me? pls
Old 11-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brudder, sorry to point out that the post was made in 2008, 3 to 4 years back already. Cheers
Old 11-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Still valid ma ?
Old 13-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Skyvergil83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
OK... my expedition continues....

2nd night she sms me wat time i going over cos she oredi got booking at 10pm. Alamak, I only can make it at 10 so ask her if she can go over to my hotel room after she knock off..... recieved her reply.... yah... kenna rejected. So told her then perhaps next trip ba!

The at ard 10pm... decided to go back and try my luck. Thinking if no other PRC, will walk over to the "K" hotel for a oil massage then. Went in asked if they have chinese massage and the reply came was "YES"!

Called the same gal again.... she was there smsing and when she looked up, gave the surprise look. On the way up to the room, she said she was just about to sms me cos her booking last min cancelled. In my heart, heng ar... tonight confirm can have my didi well massaged.

Went in, striped, lay on bed and she begin the jap massage.... the soften version of tui nah... more oil and included knee massage on my back and butt. quite shiok cos the previous nite was really hard massage and now soft massage.... still not hanky panky... massaged my back for like 1.5hr and then asked me to turn over. Said no time for front massage leow... cos need the time to examine my manhood. heh heh heh... but she sounded very pro and very serious, just like a doctor.

So she started to examine my didi and balls.... and constantly telling me that the recept donno about this cos she only do for customer she very comfortable with. Then told me she usually charge RM50 for manhood massage but she will do it for me FOC cos she feel very comfortable talking to me. So she started to tell me wat i should do to maintain and also to prolong the erection etc etc.... then started pouring oil and begin the JG.... quite pro but my didi erected like big time leow. then slowly started to give me the lemon squeeze on my didi forehead.

I became weak and she continue to massage my balls and didi very sensually, erotically or whatever words you can think of which give the end results as shiokness. Then she started to stroke me lightly asking me if i wan to cum. Told her tot after JG not suppose to cum immediately... she say can ar. The i straight away told her OK! While she stroke me, i started touching her arms... din dare to autoroam elsewhere cos she like so pro, scared later kenna back fire.

Sekali, she sat closer to me and bend down to lick and suckle my tit... i begin to rub her head with my nose and next thing i know she lifted up her head and started frenching me..... was taken aback for a split second and b4 i knew it, my hands begin to autoroam big time. started rubba her back and then her tits.... slowly i reached into her blouse but donno wat bra she wear... fully conceal one.... then bopian, unstrap her bra and lifted up her bra and started to fondle her breasts. C cup, nice nip but kinda soft. Then she sat even closely and i immediately lifted up her blouse and suck her nip. Gave her the energizer nip lick and suckle....

She started to moan softly and whisper to me that she very long din have sex leow and how she wished to have sex with me now...... on hearing this, i lagi on the ball (now Energizer + Duracell) and suckle and lick her nip big time while continuously fondling and squeezing her breasts..... then times up and she turned it off and continue to hj me.

Then feeling strain on my neck as i lfted up my head to suckle her nip, i lay back and immediately she french me like old time bf. Then after some time i finally exploded..... she cleaned me up and begin her reminder on wat I should do after i go back blar blar.... back to her pro self again. Got off the bed, she get dressed and she came over to demonstrate the massge technique again on my didi and balls..... wah.... thinking she looking for trouble leh.... my didi started to erect again....

gave a tight hug, rubba my balls, then i reached for my pocket and handed her RM110 (that was wat i brought along).... tot give her RM30 as tips but she said ok, just nice, 2.5hrs is RM100 and she'll keep the RM10 as tips.

So here's her biodata:
Name: Yuan Yuan
Looks: 6/10 good complexion but tan
Boobs: 6/10 C cup but soft
French: 7/10
Massage: 10/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ: never try cos i think she say say outta shiokness only
Damage: RM80 for 2hrs massage (RM50 for JG... but i got it at FOC this round)
RTF: Of cos.... shiok shiok + manhood rejuvention

Bros, I think she dun really provide the intimacy i described in my FR cos first session really no lobang. So pretty much depends on her chemistry with you.
haha.... good luck bro... i also tried her juagen b4... really helps enhanced our manhood.... the next day go to other joint, the thai massuer also shock how come i can hold so long when she jerk me off....
Start to miss her liao... But for the FOC juagen she offered to you... frustrated abit to heard that... maybe i'm not so lucky the day i met her...
Old 13-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fellatus84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is it?wat her ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1