The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Superb Massage at 711 Geylang Road, #01-01, S389626

There is a new MP in Geylang. Today I decided to share 3 chio MLs in Geylang to the bros here again, if you are keen please wechat and contact them for a good massage session.

Anyway here is the FR:
Look: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Sensual: 9.9/10

The location of the Spa is at 711 Geylang Road, #01-01, S389626, Oriental Venture  Building. Normally I won’t share because Geylang have too many massage Spas. But today I’m sharing because this 3 gems that I MUST share and pls help me to protect this gems. Thanks bros 👍🏻

Last edited by Chewwsy; Yesterday at 05:57 PM.
Old 23-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Can PM services and rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I was walking in Geylang area and saw this new MP. Since I had time to waste before my next appointment, i decided to go in for a massage. Paid at the counter for 1hr massage and was ushered in by a sweet looking ML. After a few mins, ml wearing tank top and shorts came in and immediately come and hug me when I’m sitting on the massage table! Took a longer look at her and she is very pretty! Nice sharp features, slim and quite big boobs. Anyway I was a bit caught by surprise but I played along and hug back, touch her stomach and ass. First time with completely stranger ml, the action started so early. She then invited her 2 other colleagues, Amy and Star to join in.

Cindy started the back massage which was not bad while Amy massage my legs and Star massage my balls and butt. Got about 30 mins of decent strength back massage and then  Cindy started catbath me. Flipped over and 3 of them auto stripped their top and bottom before Cindy start her for me while the 2 others tease me. First time ml strip herself without asking. Anyway finish already hug hug a bit, paid her and told her I’ll be back for a longer session next time and left a happy man.

ML Cindy and ML Star from viet, ML Amy from China
Looks: solid 9/10
Boobs: Big C/D with nice nipples to play
Body: slim 8/10
Massage: 7/10 for that 10mins or so

I added them on WeChat and WhatsApp and i will definitely RTM. These are their contacts:
CINDY: 81925791
STAR: 84661695
AMY: 84132311

The location of the Spa is at 711 Geylang Road, #01-01, S389626, Oriental Venture  Building.
Old 23-03-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster (A)

Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Superb Massage at 711 Geylang Road, #01-01, S389626

I was walking in Geylang area and saw this new MP. Since I had time to waste before my next appointment, i decided to go in for a massage. Paid at the counter for 1hr massage and was ushered in by a sweet looking ML. After a few mins, ml wearing tank top and shorts came in and immediately come and hug me when I’m sitting on the massage table! Took a longer look at her and she is very pretty! Nice sharp features, slim and quite big boobs. Anyway I was a bit caught by surprise but I played along and hug back, touch her stomach and ass. First time with completely stranger ml, the action started so early. She then invited her 2 other colleagues, Amy and Star to join in.

Cindy started the back massage which was not bad while Amy massage my legs and Star massage my balls and butt. Got about 30 mins of decent strength back massage and then  Cindy started catbath me. Flipped over and 3 of them auto stripped their top and bottom before Cindy start her for me while the 2 others tease me. First time ml strip herself without asking. Anyway finish already hug hug a bit, paid her and told her I’ll be back for a longer session next time and left a happy man.

Body: slim 9/10

I added them on WeChat and WhatsApp and i will definitely RTM. These are their contacts:

The location of the Spa is at 711 Geylang Road, #01-01, S389626, Oriental Venture  Building.

Old 23-03-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old 23-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster (A)

Old 23-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by Chewwsy; 23-03-2024 at 06:37 PM.
Old 23-03-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster (A)

Old 24-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster (A)

Old 24-03-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

why like pimp advert the 3 girls
Old 24-03-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster (A)

Old 24-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, they just join in like that, in the end you pay for one or three? 😅
Old 24-03-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Yiyi now become Amy? But according to the Amy photos here seems is 2 different person.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi bro
You own this joint or influencer
Chers
Old 24-03-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this girl work 2 places ah? damn hardworking.
yes she is pretty good.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1