The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Not strangers but I have met ladies who have a handjob with their panties. Silky panties felt the best.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fellhenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
So many bros here play with panties, anyone took it up to the next level by wearing panties?
Is it comfortable squeezing into a small panty?
Old 15-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GF occasionally HJ me with her used pantie
Old 16-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not strangers, but as I had posted in other threads. I do have a steady supply for me to pick.
Every weekend at my in laws' house, my wife have two sisters who always leave their undergarments in the common toilet be it wet in the pail or dry ones hanging on the wall. The 1st time I noticed it, was abit hesitant to do anything with them. After hesitating for a few times, now every weekend, I will have a "stomachache" whenever I was there
Usually I will wait for one of them to go bath, when they come out, those that they just changed will be on the wall fresh off their body. The dry ones are still my favorite but I usually come on the wet ones as it's more difficult to detect any of my discharge. I can wash them off before putting back into the pail of water
Old 16-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
The dry ones are still my favorite but I usually come on the wet ones as it's more difficult to detect any of my discharge. I can wash them off before putting back into the pail of water
smart bro. both big and small brains working at the same time haha
Old 17-02-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I enjoy smelling cousin's panty too.. recently i just realised i got her new house keys... will pretend to go her hse fix thing next week..
Old 17-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
smart bro. both big and small brains working at the same time haha
Have to lah bro, can't risk getting caught. That would be a disaster, not to mention risks getting my steady supply cut off. But sometimes really feel like spreading my soldiers on the dry ones...
Yesterday went there, did the same thing using the elder sister's red Lacy one (the dry one she just took off after bathing) but I shot inside her conditioner bottle instead.
They have a special way to differentiate their undergarments as what my wife mentioned before, so I made sure I didn't use my mil's one to play.
Old 17-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
I enjoy smelling cousin's panty too.. recently i just realised i got her new house keys... will pretend to go her hse fix thing next week..
Looking forward to your update, bro
Old 20-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always masturbate using my helper undies
Old 20-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

weekly trip to in-laws' and have fun with some milf lingerie
Old 22-02-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Looking forward to your update, bro
Ok bro.. planning to go next week..
Old 23-02-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
valuepack is a Helpful and Caring Samstervaluepack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great encounter from all bros here, so envy you guys

Share with photo to enhanced this thread!
Old 23-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yycaddy View Post
I always masturbate using my helper undies
Haha, your self control must be very good. THis reminds me of a thread...Playing with FIRE -home maid where the TS went all the way and seduced his myanmarese maid.

It was one of the more erotic posts and very popular with many sbf bros. It ended quite abruptly after TS got bored and also decided to get out whilst the going was good. He was never caught out and survived, perhaps to try again with a new maid!

In your case, if you ever decide to take the next step, please don't forget to share your encounters in the forum.

Meanwhile, happy wanking to your maid's aromatic soiled panties!
Old 25-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha, your self control must be very good. THis reminds me of a thread...Playing with FIRE -home maid where the TS went all the way and seduced his myanmarese maid.

It was one of the more erotic posts and very popular with many sbf bros. It ended quite abruptly after TS got bored and also decided to get out whilst the going was good. He was never caught out and survived, perhaps to try again with a new maid!

In your case, if you ever decide to take the next step, please don't forget to share your encounters in the forum.

Meanwhile, happy wanking to your maid's aromatic soiled panties!
Bro dun know whether he got bored i was following the thread and its seems ts simply stop updates...hopefully not kena caught by oc..
Old 25-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro dun know whether he got bored i was following the thread and its seems ts simply stop updates...hopefully not kena caught by oc..
Hopefully he was not caught.

He did ask for advice on how to ease off on the maid who was getting a little sticky. Advised him to get her a dildo so that she cud DIY instead of hankering after his dick.

TS did just that but apparently she got even hornier...haha.

Anyway her contract was about to finish. Guess TS got his CO not to renew it and thus she has probably gone back or to another employer.

Meanwhile TS has stopped logging into this forum since about mid 2018.

Missed his very interesting thread but there will always be new ones coming through...the old must go for the new to arrive!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1