The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nanjing

hihi, finally go tthread on nanjing,cheers to u guys, i will be goin there end of next month, hopefully can catch up wif u guys, by the way mazzo is a place i bet is a good place for ONS, i manage to hook up 1 lady but due to only 1 day left on my schedule, i had to gif up on her, but till now we are still contactin via sms, plenty of nice chicks i should say. i also went to 1 of the high class spa in november but forgot the name. i was surprise at 800rmb, no FJ, oni wat they call european massage, bjjjj, hot n cold, ass rim, etc. but i would say it was one of the most high class spa i have ventured. personalise room with internet and dvd. nice spa area. overall 9 for the place.i also went to shangila sky ktv, lots of pretty chicks there but once again, at very high price, we did not book any of the gals, but following day, they call us to go down again, free room n free bottle for us, think we robert, where got such good things, hahaha. by the way, hope to hear from u guys soon.cheers
Old 27-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor
hihi, finally go tthread on nanjing,cheers to u guys
Dear Bro mormor,
If no-one start it there will not be any, you should have done so rather than to wait lah. No offence.
Anyway, thanks for sharing. Where is this spa located, any idea?
Hope to see more FR from you.
Thanks!

Shengge

得到越多
失去更多

Last edited by shengge; 27-04-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 27-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
hihi, finally go tthread on nanjing,cheers to u guys, i will be goin there end of next month, hopefully can catch up wif u guys, by the way mazzo is a place i bet is a good place for ONS, i manage to hook up 1 lady but due to only 1 day left on my schedule, i had to gif up on her, but till now we are still contactin via sms, plenty of nice chicks i should say. cheers
hi bro,

hooray! more SG cheongster in NJ!! Since u guys speak so well of Mazzo, I will prob drop-by tonite.

remb to PM us when u arrive.
Old 27-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro,

sorry la, i also quite busy, oni when free then i will post, i really forgot the name la, really sorry, u can try a few place my fren recomended, huang zi wen quan, prince spa i guess. so u better recce a few nice place hor so when i go nanjing nex month, we can meet up go cheong mah, hehee. but i can recomend u a place to bring ur ons, its my favorite place at xin jie kou, shang mao building, the highest rotating building in NJ, nice place for food n drinks. bring your date there, for sure u will impress, hehe, hope u score tonight
Old 28-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

hi bro shengge, well I'm a regular there too & am able to call & get good seats. in fact, i brought bro sextro there last night and we got one of the best table there. was so bloodly drunk last night cos we went nightclub 1st before gg Mazzo.

but I am curious who this lady friend of yours, cos I know most of the regulars there, maybe I know her! haha
Old 28-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

wow, bro marj, looks like u had a great time with sextr bro last night hor?so any happening after that?when u guys leaving nanjing, must recce n bring me go cheong when i arrive nanjing next month ok?hehehe
Old 28-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
hi bro shengge, well I'm a regular there too & am able to call & get good seats. in fact, i brought bro sextro there last night and we got one of the best table there. was so bloodly drunk last night cos we went nightclub 1st before gg Mazzo.

but I am curious who this lady friend of yours, cos I know most of the regulars there, maybe I know her! haha
Dear Bro marji,
I will pm you her friendster id. I got her MSN but did not chat much with her.
I got to know another OL thru the internet card game, 斗地主, don know whether you know about this game. She is also from Nanjing. She said she is not bad looking 166cm, 52kg. However, did not manage to get her pic.

I will there tomorrow but be back to Shanghai by evening.
By now, you can consider yourself as lao jiao in Nanjing liao.
Hope to see more posting from you.

Catch up with you again.
Cheers

得到越多
失去更多
Old 28-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
bro, u can wake up so early?? I thot u wake at 2pm when u called me. U were so stoned last nite.

anyway, thks for introducing me a bunch of fun s'poreans who station in NJ.
Old 28-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow, bro marj, looks like u had a great time with sextr bro last night hor?so any happening after that?when u guys leaving nanjing, must recce n bring me go cheong when i arrive nanjing next month ok?hehehe
bro mormor,
we reached the niteclub quite late, so the gals are "leftovers" and nothing to shout abt. Not much FR to write. As for mazzo, we arrive there almost 2am liao.

bro marj may not be in NJ next mth liao...
Old 29-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

alamak, then by the time left u and me liao lor, hehehe, keep on recceing, although i have been hacked several times , meaning kena con last time round, by i stil believe ther are happenings, everytime when i come here, will need to recce myself as all my employees are female, hahaha, but remember bro, dun ever listen to the cab driver or go to small litte pubs or suana, u will bound to be conned, trust me. in fact 1912 got several big pubs u can patronise, just check out the crowded ones n go in n i believe u will not be disapointed. happy cheonging
, theres a spa i have went before also not bad, known as tai yang gong, something translate as sun grandfather. price is also ok, i remember getting breast fuck for like 100plus rmb, but long time never go liao la, u can go recce if u feel like, high class 1 u can go huang zi suana, hope it helps
Old 08-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

so when you coming?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

yo bro marji, u talkin to me?y no fr from u huh?hehehe
Old 10-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

of course he's talking to u....

so when is ur arrival date?
Old 11-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
yo bro marji, u talkin to me?y no fr from u huh?hehehe
ya lah, talking to you....
busy lah, so not much time to type FR....

No need to read my FR lah, you come over and experience it yourself! hehehe
Old 11-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
of course he's talking to u....

so when is ur arrival date?
Long time no see you leh! you busy ar!!

these few days play till me almost dropped!

went to a "strip" ktv last night then brought all the chicks to a club after that... played til 4am!

would love to sleep till afternoon but morning got meeting... after meeting then go back sleep!....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1