The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 16-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
which one u went? the one look like malay one? or the bigger boned one?
Both provide good service. The Malay looking girl is very horny and if u press the right buttons, anything goes. One of my fav massuese all time.
Old 16-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Both provide good service. The Malay looking girl is very horny and if u press the right buttons, anything goes. One of my fav massuese all time.
Pls share location...."Hong"?
Old 16-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is not malay lar... tan prc. This is next to jap cake shop right? Both r wild
Old 16-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she came from the other shop near by one ... the other girl look very hungry one .... very scary
Old 17-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
INXS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That area I think the two Xiang Hiong liao.....the other MP no fight. But looks department these two lose out la.......

A lot of bros working in tanjong pagar area and we want this place 平平安安。so refrain from sharing so obvious location in the forum.....PM la.....

Unless it's a screwed up MP with bad service....we can shamed them of course. But the good ones that are going the extra mile to make us happy. Please share via PM ...... really hate to see MPs being raid there.
Old 17-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickcarpet View Post
That area I think the two Xiang Hiong liao.....the other MP no fight. But looks department these two lose out la.......

A lot of bros working in tanjong pagar area and we want this place 平平安安。so refrain from sharing so obvious location in the forum.....PM la.....

Unless it's a screwed up MP with bad service....we can shamed them of course. But the good ones that are going the extra mile to make us happy. Please share via PM ...... really hate to see MPs being raid there.
I'm a regular as well. The location is already extremely obvious, we should refrain from exposing it further. They have been around for a long time and yet, have been consistently good in their attitude as well as pricing
Old 17-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickcarpet View Post

Pls share. Thanks
Old 17-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
INXS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
Pls share. Thanks
Share simi? The previous thread got say already what
Old 22-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
allinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share CTC and location.this in advance
Old 23-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, can share contact and location?
Old 26-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Went down to try one milf ml after reading some fr from various bros. She was described as not a pretty look type with drop eyelid but super daring. Seem like can try everything on her which made me feel curious about her.
The shop was very easy to find with the clue being given & notice that they have 2 mls working in the shop. One is taller but face not attractive at all & drop eyelid is much shorter with a very low pitched voice. Frankly speaking, she was not my type & I actually walk off even she made a offer to me.
Try to look for my regular but she was not around, decided to return back to drop eyelid to give a try.
Room not bad, at least clean & not a tiny one but air con wind was super cold. Guess they have lower the temperature due to the super hot weather outside.
Massage skill was so so but at least she did use strength throughout the whole session. She took off my underwear half way through & will touch my didi occasionally during the normal massage session.
When asked to flip over, she started the hj work & automatic lift up her blouse to expose her breast. She lead my hands to touch it & even bent lower so that I can suck on her nipples.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her panties for me to finger her pussy lips. (she was wearing a short skirt)
Surprisedly her pussy was wet while I use my finer to stroke her pussy hole. She moan softly while stroking her pussy hole which made me feel shiok. I pull out my wet & sticky finger & continue to suck her nipples. In return, she will bent down to suck my nipples too with her hand stroking my didi. Finally she bent down to do the bj with her fingers playing with my nipples & I loaded out within seconds & laying on the bed with satisfactory. Clean up & total damages was 130.
Throughout the whole session, she will automatic perform her role without u asking or hinting. Not like other mls, u need to ask them to pull down their panties which some will asked for more $...
Drop eyelid have good attitude & won't rush u to finish.
Yes bro. Went down earlier and she juz had a taste of it. It's like what you described in your FR, no rush and massage is passable, better than juz piano touching.
Old 27-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Yes bro. Went down earlier and she juz had a taste of it. It's like what you described in your FR, no rush and massage is passable, better than juz piano touching.
Hi bro, glad to know that u have a good time!
Old 01-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
beardboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Hi Bros, let me share with you guys my little experience.
On some night, after drinking with my colleagues, I explored TPP around 11pm.
Almost all shops closed already, but I managed to find a chance for adventure
I’d skip to describe details here (to protect our playgrounds), but actually I could have a massage with right strength and some special (wow, as I expected)
Some senior bros may feel the price I paid is a bit high, but I had no clear idea about market standard for service I received…sorry but please don’t blame me
When I was leaving the shop, she gave me her biz card and quoted the discount price for next visit. Likely I will rtm her
Old 01-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all

Good day.

May I have her contact and place of work?
Old 01-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 9
bouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to all

Bro share.contact ? Exchange playground with u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1