The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hidden Talent - My Wild Nature - A Story

Bros this story is taken from the internet and modified to suit local tastes. Modifying & polishing takes hours, hope you would appreciate the time & effort by your replies/comments & up my points if possible.

I am Julie, age 32, with vital statistics of 34 B, 28, 34, my asset is my porcelain skin and very fair color (attached a sample photo that looks like me). My hubby Alex is a director in one of the well known companies, I studied at the top girls school and was a national debater. I have two children, a maid & mother-in-law to look after, as my hubby was extremely well to do I had no reason to work but rather than sit at home or lead a tai-tai life style I started working for a charity organisation as a volunteer.

About 10 years ago when mobile phone was just gaining popularity but kampungs didn't have them it was always seen in awe and compared with latest models, it was the best of times as well as worst of times when I was volunteering for a charity in a ulu ulu kampung approximately 100kms from our city. It was the last day of the completion of the volunteer services by our charity organization so for conclusion they had arranged for dinner & some local dance and music by the time we finish it was almost 9pm. Since I was driving they asked me to leave early while others will pack up and leave by the mini bus.

As I was driving in the narrow local roads there was lightening and thunder and by 10pm it started to rain cats and dogs. I couldn't see much and worried about colliding with the oncoming traffic and hoping the rain to stop soon, so I just pulled over by the side of the road and stopped under a tree. Half an hour later and the rain still had not let up. I was completely soaked, even under the tree.

I thought of calling home for a rescue from my predicament. As I reached into my purse to take my mobile phone out, I felt a certain dampness. That's when I realized I had taken my fabric purse, which was obviously not waterproof. The phone was also wet, and had conked off. Great, I thought to myself. Stuck here on a highway late at night. Some vehicles were passing by. I thought of flagging one down. But there had been so many stories about a group of men in their cars or SUVs kidnapping women from the roadside and raping them, that I did not feel comfortable doing so. I
decided the best course of action was to drive until I reached some kampung, and then make a call from there.

As I started to drive after 15minutes my car started to give some ominous noises and stopped. I tried to restart it. Did not work and I went out to look under the hood but couldn't figure anything.

Great. As if things couldn't get any worse. Now I was soaked to my skin and phone refusing to work, stranded on a deserted road at almost 11 pm. I stood there re-evaluating the option of flagging down a car. The rain had gotten even harder now, definitely the heaviest downpour in the region in years. Maybe there will be flash floods.

Finally I decided to take the chance and stood by the edge of the road waiting for some vehicle to pass by. Nothing. Not a single car or truck. Was I in the twilight zone, I wondered.

That's when I noticed a guy on one of those old rusty bikes approaching from the city side. He was wearing a raincoat, and had his eyes on the road, so did not notice me immediately. I called out to him and he stopped. Crossed the road and came close to me.

"Hello.... my car has broken down and my phone isn't working either. Do you have a mobilephone with you?" I asked in Hokkein.

The man pushed his hood back. He was bald and in his 50s. Wiped the water from his face and shouted at the top of his voice in Hokkein,"phone? No. I don't own a mobilephone. But I am a mechanic. Want me to take a look?"

I was caught off guard, what he wanted to look, then I realized he meant my car and then I quickly replied "Oh, thank you. It will be great if you can fix it."

He parked his bike on the side of the road, and started examining my car.

"Why are there no cars at all on this road?"

"It's a pretty bad storm, Madam. Trees fallen all over. The road is closed so No traffic.I was just riding back home from the garage I work at. It's just about a km from this corner."

This did not sound good. If the road was closed both ways, how was I to get home? The man realized what I was thinking from the worried look on my face and said,

"Don't worry about the city side. They were saying it will be cleared within an hour. It's not a very big tree, they say."

He looked under the car hood a few times. Took the toolbox out of the side-box and puttered around. Tried to start it a few times. It started, moved and stopped And then he said to me,

"Sorry, Madam. There is thingummy thingummy with the thingummy of the thingummy and we need a thingummy". Well, that's not exactly what he said. But I am a total dunce when it comes to automobiles so he might as well have said that and I wouldn't have understood it any less.

"Alright, so can you fix it?" I asked.

"No, not here. Don't have the tools and parts for it. But if you like, we can go to my garage. It's just a km away. We'll get there in no time. There's also a phone in the garage, so you can call someone and have them pick you up."

That sounded like the best possible option. So we set off on towards his garage. He on his bike while I in my car which stopped after every 100meter or so, finally we managed to arrive at the garage which seemed like an eternity. It stopped about 10 paces before the garage and didn't move, so we need to walk from there in the rain, with him walking beside me pulling along his bike.
Old 31-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden Talent - My Wild Nature - A Story

"So Madam, if you don't mind. What is your name?"

"Julie" I replied, and out of courtesy asked him, "and what is your's?"

"I am Tan Ah Kow. If you don't mind my asking.... what is a young lady (I almost giggled as I was in my early 30s and he thought I am in 20s) like you doing here at this time? We usually don't get (he struggled to use the word beautiful or pretty) ladies like yourself in our parts."

"I had some work in the kampung. Was driving back when this rain started."

"Yes, this rain is really unexpected. Never seen it rain like this."

He stayed silent after that, but I noticed that he'd keep stealing glances at me. I had been so preoccupied with thinking about the car and how to get home, that I didn't realize how completely soaked I was. Fortunately, as I always do while on kampung assignments, I was wearing a very conservative white blouse-khaki pants, with a long scarf around my neck and chest. But even so, being as soaked as I was, the fabric was hugging some curves of my body more tightly than it ever would.

Nothing too scandalous, mind you, but I am sure it was titillating enough for a middle aged car mechanic like Tan. I must have been quite a sight for him. I tried not to think too much about it though. Apart from a few glances, which were perfectly normal for any male, he had been very polite and well-behaved. I did not feel threatened by him at all.

Finally we reached the "garage". I use quote marks because calling it a garage would be too effusive. It was just a small tin shack, probably no bigger than the average bedroom. There was a rusty signboard on top saying "Tan karraige" with some Chinese phrases on it.

Tan banged the metal door of the shack.

"Who is it?" came a thick voice from inside.

"Subaru, it's me Tan. Open up."

I looked quizzically at Tan. Then Tan said "Subaru was abandoned as a boy and he took him in so that he has a shelter, food and don't fall into wrong ways, as he couldn't pronounce his name he started calling him Subaru"

The door creaked open and out peered a man I guessed to be Subra. He was shirtless and wearing a dirty pair of boxer shorts. He was a small man, dark, shorter than me, and I am just 5 ft 5. Had a thick beard, and curly gray hair. I'd guess him to be younger than Tan, maybe in his 30s or 40s but later I came to know he was only in his 20s.

"What happened?" he asked in hokkien, staring at me. I was surprised that he could speak hokkien but guessed it must be due to Tan's upbringing.

Tan replied "This is Julie Madam. She was driving back to the city when her car broke down. I saw her when I was going home, so brought her here."

"Hmpfff... OK.." Subaru said and opened the folding doors completely. Tan and I walked in. It was, as I said, a small shack. There was a small mattress in the corner where I guess Subaru slept. The rest of the shack was filled with tires, batteries, automobile parts and other tools. The whole place also reeked of something I couldn't quite place... probably just grease and male sweat. In another corner was a chair with a table, and on top of the table, a telephone.

"Can I use the phone?" I asked.

"Yes sure." Subaru said as he started taking out some tools and a tattered rain coat to go towards the car.

I picked up the receiver and held it to my ear. Silence. No dial tone.

"There is no dial tone" I said.

Subaru came over and took the phone from me. As he did, I could not help but notice his still shirt-less torso. It was hairy, and he had a big pot belly. There were some stains of grease on his belly, chest and arms.

"I guess the storm knocked the lines out."

"Oh. Is there someone close by with a mobile phone?" I asked.

He seem lost then I said hand-phone?

"There's just our garage and two other shops here - one a mama shop and another for makkan. Both are closed, and the guys who run them don't stay in the shops like me. You will have to walk a couple of km that way for any other shops or houses."

I weighed my options. It was still raining pretty hard. I could walk to the other shops. But maybe I could just wait for these men to fix my car and then drive. Tan was already working pretty hard at it. Subaru went and stood next to him and they started discussing whatever was to be done. That's when my sneezes started. About a dozen or so.

"Looks like you are catching a cold because of your wet clothes." Subaru said looking at me. "If you want, I can give you a clean t-shirt and a sarong to change."

"No, that's fine. I can wait. It won't take long to fix this anyway, right?"

"It will take about an hour, and..."

He was interrupted by another bout of sneezing from me. After my sneezes subsided, he looked pointedly at me. I could feel the sneezes getting worse. I decided that it would be stupid to risk getting pneumonia when there was an option to change out of my wet clothes.

"OK I suppose I should change."

Subaru went to the corner and opened a box. He took out a towel, a relatively clean t-shirt, and a sarong.He gave it all to me and said, "As you can see, there is no other room. You can change in here. Tan and I will wait outside." They walked out and I went to close the door. It was just a rusty bolt which I slid into the loop.

There was a nail hanging from a thread from the bolt. The purpose of the nail, as I later realized, was to be inserted into a hole at the end of the bolt, to act like some sort of a lock. I didn't realize it then and left the nail hanging as it was instead of inserting it into the hole. Which, ironically, lead to further events.

I should have moved to the back of the shack to change. But whether it was the greasy smell or just laziness, I did not. I started changing just a couple of feet inside the closed door. I then took off my blouse and pants which were by now dripping with water. I thought for a second about keeping my bra and panties on, but they were too wet. So I took them off too, and got completely naked. I took the towel and started drying myself. I was drying my hair when it happened. The wind suddenly picked up, and the door started shaking from the wind.

A big and audible gust of wind came and as if in slow motion, I saw the bolt sliding back under the pressure. In what must have been just a second, but felt like an eternity, the bolt slid back completely and the folding doors opened with a bang.Tan and Subaru who had been standing with their backs to the door were startled by the noise and turned around.

I stood there motionless with my hands holding the towel to my hair, they stared at me dumbfounded. There I was, completely naked. In front of two men I had just met.
Old 31-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

I was caught in two minds about what to do. Whether to cover myself up or close the door. My first instinct was to grab whatever I could and cover my nakedness. I had grabbed and picked up my blouse and pants which were bundled together on the floor at my feet. I held them in front of me and then ran forward to close the door again. Which was a big mistake.

The gusty wind which had blown the door open was still blowing strong. My hands were wet and slippery, as were the clothes. In my rush, my legs slipped and I tried to hold the nearby wall at the same time I let go off my blouse and pants which the gust of wind blew outside on to the street and into the darkness. And once again my nakedness was visible to the two men who were still standing rooted to their spots, a few feet away from the door. I now decided to close the door first. Because of my hair getting in my face, I was struggling to pull the door back against the wind gusts when ..... something else flew by me. The t-shirt, towel and sarong that Subaru had given me had also flown out. Those were the last possible things to cover myself with. I could now think of no short term fix to my visible nakedness.

I sank to the ground, wrapped my hands around my folded knees, and hid my face in them, hoping this would at least hide my chest and pink jade. The face was hidden mainly out of shame. In a few seconds I heard someone walk in and close the door. I also heard a chuckle, and then realized, I had heard only one set of footsteps. I looked up and saw Subaru putting the nail into the hole of the bolt.

"You didn't put this nail in, did you? I thought it was obvious that's what it was there for." he said. I just started at him, red-faced. "Well, Tan is out there running after your clothes to get them back. Good man, that Tan. Always does the right thing. I, on the other hand, just had to have another look. Hehe. Come on, don't be shy. I've seen everything anyway."

Subaru was now standing right above me. He was fully drenched, as were his boxer shorts, and his erection was adding to the effect, leaving little to imagination. I could not help but stare at his penis and testicles outlines through the wet shorts. Which turned out not to be a smart thing because he noticed what I was looking at and said, "Oh, that interests you? Well, fair's fair. You showed me everything, so the polite thing would be to do the same." and in one motion he slid his shorts down. I stared even harder. I was motionless that was a mistake I just went numb, he seemed at a loss for a few seconds. So far his behavior was mostly about bravado and arrogant needling. He probably expected me to feel shy and shrink back. And frankly, I would have expected the same from myself. But my unexpected reaction had surprised him as much as it surprised me. We were motionless like that for a few seconds. If I had shrunk back, or maybe yelled at him, he would certainly have backed off. But my motionlessness gave him the opening he needed.

He bent down, grabbed hold of my hair and pushed my face towards his dick. It hit me on the cheek. He pushed my head back and pulled it again, this time the dick hit my closed lips. I looked up at him, and our eyes met. He gave me a stern look, a primal dominant male look which I tried to return with a laboriously mustered up look of resentment. Then he smiled and cocked his head to turn his gaze lower. I followed his gaze and was shocked at what I saw. My left hand was fingering my clit. And I was now on my knees. My body was reacting entirely on its own without keeping me updated.

"Heh..hah...hahaha" Subaru started laughing. I couldn't help breaking into what they call a shit-eating grin. I felt his grip on my hair get tight again. He pulled my head towards his dick. This time I opened my mouth and let it in. Immediate reaction - gag reflex. A combination of the strong stink of his dick as well as the fact that he had thrust his cock all the way in and probably hit
my tonsils. He took the dick out. I turned my head coughed a little. Then turned back to face his dick. Took it in my right hand and started sucking on it slowly, using my usual blowjob technique. It felt like a big lollipop. I took it out occasionally to glance at it, gave it a peck or two. I was like a little kid transfixed by a new toy.

Subaru was now moaning in pleasure and running his hands through my hair. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be enjoying this blowjob. I had been sucking for a couple of minutes when there was a knock on the door. Subaru clucked his tongue in annoyance, and said, "That is Tan. Damn, I forgot about him."

He took the three steps to the door, and opened it. Tan rushed in, holding just my bra in his hand, and closed the door.

"Sorry Madam, the rest of it just flew away. This was stuck in a tree so......." his voice trailed off as he took in the scene in front of his eyes. Subaru was standing there naked with his dick erect. I was on my knees with my left hand still fingering my clit. He looked at Subaru and me turn by turn, and then said, "Oh.... I see."

"Been years since I banged a chick." Subaru said. He then walked past me towards the mattress and lay down on it. He then beckoned me to go to him.

"But... is she... I mean..how come.." Tan tried to string a sentence together, "You're not forcing her, right?"

There was silence for a couple of seconds. I realized Tan was looking at me for an answer. With this break in the proceedings and Tan's question, I had suddenly become doubly aware of the situation. I had been willingly sucking a strange man's dick, a stinky hairy mechanic's dick, and had been fingering myself while at it for good measure. Had I been forced? Tan's question gave me an exit route if I were to take it. I momentarily even considered it. But the work my fingers had been up to down there had put me in a different state of mind altogether. The normal demure Julie who had struggled a few minutes back to cover herself up and close the door had seemingly been carried away by the gust of winds with the clothes. This Julie was possessed, consumed by the most animalistic and basic instincts.

I got up from my knees and stood up. Slowly walked towards Tan. Took the bra from his hands and flung it into some corner. Then I turned around, and walked towards Subaru, swaying my hips exaggeratedly, giving Tan a great look at my butt. I reached the mattress and got down on my knees between Subaru's spread legs. Bent down and resumed my blowjob.

Tan did not need an engraved invitation after this. He was out of his clothes in a jiffy and was on his knees behind me. He fondled, pinched and slapped my tight round butt for a while. Then put his finger in my pink jade, and chuckled at the wetness. And very soon, ahhh... a cock in my pink jade. It had been weeks. After experiencing how a cock feels in the mouth, I was now experiencing it in the pink jade. Not too different in the pink jade, I must say. But there was much more to Tan's cock than Subaru's. There was girth, the sort that I had never experienced before.

Tan drilled me hard and fast. His hand kept moving from around my waist, up my back, playing with my boobs, back to my waist, grabbing my butt flesh and so on. His intense fucking distracted me from my sucking and I was just holding Subaru's dick in my mouth. Subaru took the lead then. He got on his knees, grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth. I was being pistoned hard at both ends, and was experiencing a never-before bliss. Subaru then started with his smack talk,

"Oh yes, oh yes, you keh, you slut. You like this don't you, you bitch? You like being fucked by two rough dicks. Don't you? Don't you? Answer me, slut." and he took his dick out of my mouth.

"Mmmm...hmm...AHHH" I moaned in response as Tan was hitting the right spots and the right tempo.

"Say it, bitch. Say you like being fucked."

"Yes...OOOO...AAHHH...I like...AHH..MMMM...being fucked....AHHHHHHH... Ohhh Taaaaaaaaaannnnnn" I yelled as the first orgasm hit me. I don't know if Subaru making me acknowledge the taboo nature of this encounter played a role in it, but I had an extremely intense orgasm. I yelled and shuddered as it lasted longer than usual.

Tan was still at it. His longevity amazed me. Alex my hubby was never able to keep going this long at this pace and tempo. My first boy friend With some starts and stops, and some change in pace, yeah, may had lasted longer but Tan was able to keep going at the same pace, even with the friction that his thickness and my relative tightness must have generated. Amazing.

Subaru meanwhile resumed fucking my mouth. In a couple of minutes, his grip on my hair tightened even more and I realized what was about to come. Within seconds, my mouth was flooded with a big load of his cum. It took me three gulps, but I swallowed it.

"Wow, look how easily she swallows." Subaru said. He took his dick out of my mouth, and used my hair like a napkin to wipe it off "Good for fucking and for cleaning, HAHAHA" he added. He then backed away and sat there looking at us. Tan continued fucking me. It was now close to twenty minutes, I thought to myself in the lustful haze, and he hadn't paused at all, even for a second. As if on cue, he paused and took his dick out of my cunt with a small plop sound.

"Get on your back." he said, "I want to look at your face."

I turned around and got on my back. Tan put his knees on either side of my butt. He then took my feet at put them on his shoulder. Then with his hands grabbing my boobs hard, he rammed his dick into me again. And I almost came again. At this angle, he had reached even farther inside and touched places that had never been touched. And he started yet again, at that hectic pace, fucking me.

"Tan-san." Subaru said, "Good to see your stamina has only grown with age. But remember, you already have four kids. You don't want a fifth, do you, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know." Tan replied even as he kept fucking me. "I'm not planning on cumming inside her. Unless she wants to give me a boy." Tan very old fashioned was upset that he had four daughters but no boys even though he had no inheritance to pass.

"AHHH....I am...MMMM....OHHHH... on the pill. You aAAA....can..MMMHHH... cum inside." I managed to get the sentences out. I really was on the pill, and the way this man was fucking me, I wanted him to cum inside me.

"Haha, of course she is. That's how all these city sluts are. Taking pills so they can go around screwing as they like." Subaru said.

"Will you shut up about degrading her? I'm sick of it. Such a chio bu and you speak like a gutter" Tan said in hokkien, partly in embarrassment. But it probably did have some effect. He took his hands off my boobs and put them around my thighs. Still on his knees, he straightened up from the waist, lifting my butt off the mattress, and started ramming my pink jade even harder. I sensed what was about to happen, and realized this change of posture had started my own orgasm. Tan thrust his hips ahead, then back, ahead then back. My whole body moved with him as we both had our orgasms.

Tan exhaled loudly, let go oh my feet and stayed like that on his knees. I was still writhing with the after-shocks of my orgasm. I could still feel his dick hard inside me for about a minute more.

He finally took it out and sat there. I took my hand to my pink jade and could not believe the amount of juice that was coming out of it. I sat up, unsure of what to say. Tan seemed to be thinking the same thing. And Tan's rebuke had temporarily shut Subaru's mouth too. Subaru did however, come close to me and start playing with my breasts.

"Let's work on her car." Tan said, and Subaru reluctantly let go of my boobs and followed him. They both put their clothes on and started working on the car.I lay there on the mattress for a while to regain my breath. It was still raining, but the intensity had clearly waned. I got up and walked towards the table. Picked up the phone's receiver. Ah. The dial tone was back. Phone lines were back up. Dialed my home number using the country code.

"Hello. Julie here." I said.

"Julie, where have you been? I was worried sick!" my mother in law said, clearly worried. As usual my hubby was travelling and not in town.

"Ma." I replied, "It started raining very hard and the roads got dangerous, so I decided to turn back and return to the kampung to wait the storm out. But my mobile phone got wet and stopped working. And the landline connections were down too, so could not call."

"Oh okay. Thank heavens you're safe. I was really worried. So should I send someone to pick you up? or I can call Alex."

I felt something poke my butt. I turned around to see Subaru, naked again, with his dick erect once more, grinning at me. He put his finger on my clit and bit my ear, silently chuckling.

"No, that's fine." I said, struggling to sound normal. "They have put me in a small guesthouse of sorts here. I will be fine. I don't want anyone to get lost or drive in these conditions. I've heard there are many fallen trees blocking the road. Plus, you must be tired. Just go to sleep. I'll come back in the morning. Hope the kids have eaten & slept.Good night, ma."

Subaru's finger at my clit had now found just the spot and it took monumental effort to say that whole statement normally.

I banged the phone down breathlessly, and yelled at Subaru,

"What the hell were you trying to do?"

"Hehe. So slut is a married lady too. Where is your wedding ring? You take it off when looking for men to seduce?" he said.

"I don't wear one. What do you want anyway?" I looked over my shoulder at Tan who was still working on the car.

"As great as your mouth was, my dick would like to taste your cunt too like Tan did. Something to keep us busy while Tan fixes your car. Also, I was thinking, let's not distract Tan in here. So here's an idea...."

Fifteen minutes later. Wet grass feels really odd and squishy on the bare back and butt, I thought to myself as Subaru lay on top of me, his pot belly frequently brushing against the bottom of my boobs and his bear brushing against my face, as he fucked me gradually. The rain was still falling, but was now down to a drizzle. We were fucking under a tree, I had never fucked outdoors in the rain before. Subaru was not as good at fucking as Tan, but was decent enough.

"Ahh...that's a tight little cunt you have, What's the matter, your husband's dick is too tiny?" With Tan not around, Subaru had returned to his offensive smack talk. But the offensiveness was oddly turning me on. And making me talk back some smack too.

"Unhh... why are you so obsessed with cussing, you dirty uncle? You must have been starved with no real women around is it." I said as I put my hands on his butt and pulled him deeper inside.

He seemed surprised at me talking back esp calling him uncle. He paused for a bit, and took his dick out. He pushed my butt sideways and said,

"On your knees, whore. I will now fuck you like a dog fucks a bitch."

I smiled wryly at him him and did as he said. He first spanked me for a bit, mouthing more obscenities. Then he pummeled my pink jade for a while more. I was about to orgasm. Probably sensing that, he suddenly stopped and pulled his dick out.

"Argghhh... why did you stop?" I yelled at him at looked back. "I was so close."

"Give me your left hand" he said.

"What?"

"Just give it to me."

I did as he said.

"Now your right hand."

It took some effort but I did. He held my wrists together behind my back, and my shoulder was mid-air. He gently pushed it down. My face was now on the wet muddy grass, with my left cheek touching the ground. That's when I felt it. His dick touching my asshole. Surely he wouldn't.

"No, not there!" I yelled and tried to struggle. But his grip was strong.

"Yes there. That's what you get for talking trash to me, bitch. Know your place."

And he pressed it into my asshole. I never had anal sex before. It started to hurt initially. Subaru started to spit and rub more spit into the hole and then it got relaxed.

It felt the weird kind of good that anal sex always feels. The pleasure more mental than physical. As it happened, he didn't last too long after that. Shot his load into my asshole and then just lay there on top of me. We walked back to the shack. Tan was sitting there, and my car had been fixed. I checked the clock. It was almost 2 am.

"The car is fixed. And the rain has almost stopped You can go if you want. But somehow I doubt you will leave this soon." Tan smiled at me. I smiled back and said,

"Well, you heard what I told ma. I am supposed to be in the Kampung. So I can't go home right now. Is there room for me to spend the night here?"

"ahh... considering what we have in mind, we don't need too much room." Subaru interjected. His member was flaccid.

"Hope you don't mind us getting a head start then." Tan said as he took me to the mattress. He took his clothes off and lay down on his back. I climbed on top of him, took his dick in my pink jade and started riding him. He started thrusting upwards. Subaru stood close to us, staring, and rubbing his dick.

They did sandwich me in a while. Tan in my pink jade and Subaru in my ass. And it felt fulfilling. We took a nap after that. But Subaru woke me up in an hour and started fucking me. Tan also woke up and joined in. That's how it went all night.

In the morning, my pink jade was sore, as was my asshole, so I slept in and they kept the garage closed. Tan and Subaru went and searched my clothes and brought them back. I had one farewell fuck each with both of them, and left for home. I promised to come back and spend another night with them, but never did. But often when I on the expressway I remember the exit and the garage which reminds me of that crazy night. And I feel tempted to exit, stop and look in on them.

So far I have resisted the temptation. But my internal desires want more let us see if ever something else comes up, Bros I will keep you posted.

Part 2 coming up after CNY. Happy CNY.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
ChapChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS, please continue
Old 01-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
konnectz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, waiting for more updates
Old 02-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
LiuXiaoGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, happy new year to you too!
Old 03-02-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the nice story, waiting for more...
Old 05-02-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 05-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
marstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly nice story, support and camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1