The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Horny Neighbours in HDB

Yo ! Anyone has encounter horny neighbours ? Be it guy or gals.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
EL122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Neighbours in HDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykwok79 View Post
Yo ! Anyone has encounter horny neighbours ? Be it guy or gals.
no leh......
Old 07-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

Haha cos i found out quite a few horny bros in my neighbourhood. I out of sin for few years. Jus back in jan.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

I went for a meetup with my army friends when i am back from singapore. We went for a drink at ktv and back at 3+am.

I took a lift but press wrong floor. So i walk down the stairs but heard some rumbling noise 1 level above my unit.

Well, noisy as i always jus in case some one try to break neighbours hse. I walk few stairs and peep. A 20+ chn guy and a looked drunk chn gal is bonking there.

The gal is leaning against the wall and the guy is whacking her from front. Whacking and kissing at the same time. But the gal as i say look drunk cos not much movement and only hug the guy neck. There are two can s of beer on the floor.

Most crucial is the gal is total naked and the guy is bottonless at ankle. Oh my! Reminds of ny old days...
Old 07-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HCGexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went for a meetup with my army friends when i am back from singapore. We went for a drink at ktv and back at 3+am.

I took a lift but press wrong floor. So i walk down the stairs but heard some rumbling noise 1 level above my unit.

Well, noisy as i always jus in case some one try to break neighbours hse. I walk few stairs and peep. A 20+ chn guy and a looked drunk chn gal is bonking there.

The gal is leaning against the wall and the guy is whacking her from front. Whacking and kissing at the same time. But the gal as i say look drunk cos not much movement and only hug the guy neck. There are two can s of beer on the floor.

Most crucial is the gal is total naked and the guy is bottonless at ankle. Oh my! Reminds of ny old days...
Wow you must be enjoying the show !
Old 07-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Not sure if you consider this horny...

Last time got 1 neighbor MILF, always water her plant while I was wearing my shoes preparing to go for a run...

Amost 8 out of 10 times I look over, she will be braless and her long rasin always can be spotted....

Hmmmm... I guessed I found the reason why I love long nipples liao

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 07-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
konnectz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Did you watch until the end?
Old 07-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Up u bro. 😊
Old 07-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnectz View Post
Did you watch until the end?
No leh. I also dun who they are. Jus back sin.. No balls
Old 07-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Later the next day at abt 12am+ i went to staircase smoke. Now singapore everywhere gt camera.

Tis guy walk up the stair and he jus " u puff" i say "yes".

He say he stay my unit upstair. Ask mi keep the nite incident secret cos parents dun like the gal.

And nw i knew him. Everytime diff chicks go home.

Few weeks later his parents go korea... And i went clubbing... Came back at 4am....
Old 07-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

He also back abt 30mins later..... Gosh
Old 07-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He also back abt 30mins later..... Gosh
+17 for your lucky encounter, more please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 07-02-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Later the next day at abt 12am+ i went to staircase smoke. Now singapore everywhere gt camera.

He say he stay my unit upstair. Ask mi keep the nite incident secret cos parents dun like the gal.

Few weeks later his parents go korea... And i went clubbing... Came back at 4am....
He knows u are watching?
Old 07-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
irpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did he let you watch every time he brought a chick back?
Old 07-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:

maybe this time round will invite u to his house for 3some
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1