The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Strip poker

The ocean breeze started to pick up, and I turned my attention to the sound of the tide coming in. It barely rose over the din of music playing from the club, and the rancor of ang mohs partying.

Andrew leant forward and picked up the last slice of pizza

“That is some awesome pizza,” he commented, with his mouth full, “thanks for introing this place to me.”

“Best beach club in Bali! No problem man, always glad to have you with us,” I said, “I know it’s a bit difficult for you now.”

“It’s ok,” he replied, motioning to my friends on the daybed next to ours, “a little female company can help me get over it.”

I looked over at Evelyn and Charmaine. Charmaine had somehow managed to fall into a nap despite the deafening house music. Evelyn’s fair features were illuminated by the glow of her phone. A scarlet blush had crept onto her cheeks, and I smirked at the slew of empty cocktail glasses littering their table. Perhaps she noticed me staring at her, but I froze when she snapped her head to me and shouted “Oi! over the noise.

“Can we go?” she complained, “this place is damn good at encouraging people to spend money.”

Charmaine stirred awake. She pulled her wide-brimmed hat from her face, allowing the breeze to filter through her long, black, tresses.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she moaned, “what time is it?”

“9pm,” Evelyn replied, “are you ok?”

“No, no, I’m not drunk,” Charmaine said, holding up a finger to prove her point, “I just fell asleep.”

Evelyn helped Charmaine gather their things. It pained me to leave a cool place like this so early, but for some reason, I knew the night wasn’t over yet.

“Oh god, that was a long day,” Evelyn groaned, as she threw open the doors to our villa.

“Are you going to sleep now?” I asked.

“No, no, I just need to stretch out my legs,” she said, plopping herself onto a daybed by the pool. It was huge, and the candles lit by the villa staff did a good job at illuminating the smoothness of her legs. I didn’t have to turn to know that Andrew was gawking at her.

“Fetch me a beer, will you?” Evelyn ordered, with a smirk on her face.

“Me too,” Charmaine asked.

“Sure,” I said, “anything for you lovelies.”

It took me less than a minute to fill a bucket of ice and some Bintang. I came back to find Andrew shuffling some cards.

“Oh, we’re playing cards now?”

“Too riled up from today’s activities to sleep,” Charmaine complained, “give me some time to wind down.”

A couple of rounds later, and the girls were squealing with delight. I wouldn’t have imagined Big2 was even a fun game to begin with, but maybe they were just high as hell.

“Too bad we don’t have any liquor,” Evelyn commented, as Andrew dealt the next round, “it’s more fun playing for shots.”

“Shit, everyone’s going to get piss drunk from that,” Charmaine said.

“Maybe you, not us,” I sneered.

Another round flew by, Charmaine shrieked when she won.

“We should play for something,” Evelyn said, “otherwise this will get boring fast.”

“All our money is pooled anyway,” Charmaine mumbled, “and we don’t have liquor.”

“Play for clothes!” Andrew suggested

“Oh my god!” Charmaine screamed, “Why all you guys always so tiko one!”

Evelyn pondered over the pile of cards between us, before a smile crept onto her face.

“It’ll be fun,” Evelyn quipped, before taking up the cards, “besides, I’m not planning to lose.”

“I’m shy,” Charmaine complained.

“Why, are you already forseeing yourself naked?” Andrew teased, only for her to throw a pillow at him.

I reached behind the bed and found a basket.

“We can put the clothes here,” I said, “winner of each round gets to help the loser take off an item of clothing. First person naked gets thrown into the pool.”

“What? Where on earth do you think up of such stuff?” Charmaine squealed, before lowering her voice, “Ok.”

Immediately, I assessed the situation: Andrew and I were at a disadvantage, of course, holding 3 pieces of clothing each to the girls, who had a minimum of 4 each. Nevertheless, if we played our cards right, we’d be seeing at least one of them in an advanced state of undress, which was more than I could have hoped for, coming on this trip.

Unfortunately, things got off to a slow start. I won, and Evelyn lost. She gestured to a necklace around her neck.

“Boring,” I complained, shifting myself toward her, “that shouldn’t even count.”

Evelyn shifted her hair aside so that I could access the clasp. I caught a whiff of her scent and grew faint from how good she smelled. My hands were trembling as they crept along the nape of her neck, and I was pretty sure she could feel it along the smoothness of her skin.

“One down,” I commented, dropping her necklace into the basket, “many more to go.”

As I took my seat, I looked back at the two girls before me, both ravishing in completely different ways. Evelyn wore a thin, white singlet and denim shorts. She was fair and carried the poise of a girl who knew she had the curves to show off. Charmaine, on the other hand, wore a pink t-shirt and black FBT shorts. She was very lean, and her modest clothes aroused an insatiable curiosity in me to find out how her tanned lithe figure looked like.

The thought of it made my chest clench with anticipation.

Alas, it was not to be. Charmaine beat Andrew, and she went over to his side to help him with his t-shirt. Our eyes were fixed on them as she allowed her fingers to linger on his bare, broad shoulders, and as her hands slid over his biceps, their eyes locked for a tense couple of seconds.

"Ok, that was pretty intense for a shirt," Evelyn griped, as we continued. It didn't take long for me to finish Charmaine off.

"Oh no," Charmaine groaned, throwing her cards on the bed, "I'm super super shy."

"It's nothing la," Evelyn said, "Just imagine you're going swimming."

With that, Charmaine screwed her eyes shut and flopped her hands into her lap. I bit my lower lip as I noticed that she had a different scent than Evelyn. Charmaine smelt like a breeze blowing through an orchid garden, and my cock began to stir as I slid my hands beneath her shirt. My heart skipped a beat as I ran my fingers over those abs of hers, and I could feel her chest heaving as I slid her shirt over her head. It revealed a toned body chiseled to perfection, clad in a simple black sports bra which hid the gentle curve of her breasts.

"My god," Evelyn gawked, her voice laced with envy, "you're really damn skinny."

As I dropped her shirt into the basket, Charmaine snapped at Andrew, who had been staring at her with his mouth open.

"What're you looking at?"

"Sorry!" he replied

Given that I was the only one who hadn't lost anything, the three of them stared daggers at me the entirety of the next game, which probably led to Evelyn beating me.

"No!" I cried, only to have her pounce on me.

"I've been waiting for this," She smirked.

I pretended to put up a struggle, only for her to mount me by the hips and push me onto the bed. The sight of her glistening eyes over mine and the pressure of her body on my groin drove me mad with lust.

"Ok, ok, I give up," I said, allowing Evelyn to take off my shirt. As soon as I took in the feeling of her hair running over my bare chest, the feeling was gone, and she dropped my shirt into the basket.

We played the next round in near-silence, and I noticed Charmaine's lips quivering when the game started to go bad for her. She appeared to snatch a close 2nd place, but Evelyn came from behind to thoroughly destroy her.

"Oh my god, oh my god," She screamed, covering her face, "I'm finished!"

"Better me doing this than one of them," Evelyn chuckled, motioning for her to lie down.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Strip poker

Charmaine dropped her hands to cover her black panties the moment Evelyn slid off her shorts, but she did an awful job at it. Her thighs were toned as hell, and her muscles clenched in unison as Evelyn awkwardly got off her.

"Woah woah, matching leh," Evelyn teased, flinging her shorts in the basket, "that's sexy."

"Stop looking at me!" Charmaine squealed, a vain attempt to stop us gawking at her ass. She laid a pillow in her lap and stuck her tongue at us.

Perhaps I was being competitive, but when Andrew beat Evelyn in the next round, I felt a tinge of jealousy as he went over and helped untuck her singlet from her denim shorts. She raised her arms for him, and he slid the thin cotton over her head easily. My lips parted when I saw the plain, baby blue bra she had on. It was a pushup, no doubt, her cleavage was displayed prominently and even Charmaine couldn't help but gawk at her.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" Evelyn asked, sweeping her long, black hair away from her chest so that we could all have an unobstructed view of her beautiful breasts.

We were all severely distracted, which probably led to Evelyn beating me soundly. I swallowed hard when I realised what that meant.

"You're bad at this," Evelyn sneered. I uncrossed my legs and clutched at the bed as she crawled towards me, locking eyes with me the whole time. She placed a finger in my navel, before trailing it down to the button on my bermudas. In that instant, I could feel blood rushing to my loins. I tried to think of something to say as she took them off, but my eyes were fixated on her creamy white breasts, held aloft in their bra.

"Y-you have nice boobs man," I stammered, only for her to snigger at me. As she folded my bermudas, I could feel Evelyn's eyes traversing down my abdomen and settling on the bulge in my briefs, which was filling with blood under her gaze.

"Last one," she sneered, dropping it off into the basket, "someone is going into the pool."

Through sheer determination, I managed to get back at Evelyn. She didn't show a trace of unease at losing, and merely laid down on the bed.

I bit down on my lower lip as I got closer to her body. Her waist was creamy smooth, and my fingers trembled as they fiddled with the button on her shorts.

"Nervous?" Evelyn teased

"Y-yes,"

My fingertips grazed the smoothness of her thighs as I peeled off her shorts, revealing a pastel pink pair of panties. The sight of Evelyn in her underwear, splayed out on the bed, was a sight to behold.

"Someone's happy," She quipped, gesturing at the bulge in my briefs.

"W-what?"

Without warning, she reached out a finger to the waistband of my briefs and tugged it, releasing it onto my hipbone with a snap.

"Ouch," I said, "I'll get you for that one."

It came as a surprise when Charmaine won Andrew for the next round.

"Yes!" Charmaine cheered. Andrew smiled, but I could sense the nervousness in his eyes.

It was deathly silent as Charmaine crossed over the pile of cards and helped Andrew slide off his shorts. He wore a pair of briefs, which had a noticeable bulge in them.

"Woah woah, Calvin Klein leh!" Evelyn said. She looked at his groin, and then at mine, before leaning over to Charmaine and whispering in her ear. I hadn't the faintest clue what she said.

I could feel the tension in the air as we played the next round. Everyone was looking at each other's bodies, clad in our respective underwear. Despite her best efforts however, Charmaine came up short, and Andrew beat her.

"Fuck!" Charmaine swore.

"Relax," Andrew said

"I don't want, I don't want," She repeated, only for Andrew to settle down behind her and hold her by the shoulders.

"You're going to be ok," he said, soothing her, "it's no big deal."
Old 20-02-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My favourite game
Nice start bro!
Old 20-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

"Wah low, why I so sway one!" she said, as Andrew began to massage her shoulders.

Perhaps it was some magic in his fingers, but as he massaged her muscles, Charmaine relaxed beneath his grasp. His fingers sauntered down her spine, and her face blushed a deep red.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm really damn shy," Charmaine pleaded, as my gaze burned into her lean body.

My heart began to race as I saw his fingers dig beneath her sports bra and lift, revealing her tanned B-cup breasts with dark nipples. At once, she covered her chest.

"Oh my god," Charmaine squealed, "this is so fucking embarrassing."

"Don't worry," Andrew said, dropping her bra off and handing her a pillow, "you look good."

"Not as good as you," Charmaine sneered. Evelyn and I looked at each other, wondering what that meant. She looked over at him as he got off the bed, and let out a gasp. From my angle, I could see that Andrew's cock was straining against his briefs, and bits of his public hair was now visible beneath his abs.

"Next round?" he asked, oblivious to the effect he was having on the girls.

I took advantage of the distraction to full effect, and Evelyn didn't have her mind in it.

"I should've seen that coming," she complained, looking over to me, "I hope you're good with bras."

"I'm a natural," I lied, before my mind began to race with glee at the task before me. She shifted her hair so that I could access the clasp, and I undid it with a flick.

"Seems like you've had a lot of practice," Evelyn teased, allowing me to run my hands over her shoulders and drop the straps. As her breasts were freed from their constraints, my lips parted in awe of the majestic sight before me - perky C-cup boobs, creamy smooth and topped with rosy pink nipples. Unlike Charmaine, Evelyn didn't show a trace of modesty, sweeping her hair over her shoulders and picking up the cards.

"Fuck your boobs are HUGE," Charmaine gawked.

I could see Andrew licking his lips.

"Next person who loses is going into the pool!" Evelyn sneered.

Despite her earlier shyness, Charmaine started to relax more as the game progressed, allowing her hands to drop every now and then, giving me and Andrew a glimpse of her breasts. This distraction proved to be his downfall, and Charmaine utterly destroyed him.

"Yes!" she screamed. Andrew jerked from his position, and the girls took it as a sign he was going to make a run for it.

"Hold him down!" they cried in unison.

I made a clumsy stumble into Andrew as Charmaine yanked at his underwear. His cock sprang from his briefs. Evelyn got caught up in the action, and they dragged him from the bed and he took a tumble into the pool. The girls burst into peals of laughter as he made a huge splash.

"Fuck," he swore, gasping for air, "you guys are fucking crazy."

The girls high-fived each other, oblivious to the fact that they were both standing topless by the pool. Andrew hauled himself from the water and sat back on the bed. He smiled at them as they checked out the water dripping from his muscles, and his still-erect cock throbbing directly at them.

"So how," Andrew lamented, "game over?"

"I don't think so," Evelyn sneered, "we can still continue playing."

"But what if I lose?" Andrew asked

"I'm sure we can think of something for you," Evelyn replied, eliciting a chorus of chuckling from Charmaine.

I observed Charmaine's breathing growing heavier as she steadily lost the next round to me. Evelyn grabbed her shoulders the moment she lost.

"No!" Charmaine screamed, "don't betray me!"

"All yours!" Evelyn said, as I narrowly avoided one of Charmaine's flailing ankles. With a grin plastered on my face, I reached across the bed and yanked down her panties, right before Andrew scooped her up in his arms and chucked her head first into the pool.

"Fuck, fuck," she gasped, thrashing about in the water, "no warning at all man!"

I bit my lower lip as Charmaine exited the pool soaking wet. I caught a glimpse of her waxed bare pussy a split second before she covered it. Evelyn made her intrigue evident as Charmaine took her seat next to her.

"Eh you wax ah?" Evelyn whispered, lifting the pillow.

"Shh!"

Evelyn locked eyes with me.

"Looks like it's down to us," she said, with a wink.

Perhaps I was lucky, but my heart jumped when I beat Evelyn in the next round. It wasn't even close.

"Please be gentle," Evelyn said, stretching out her legs, "I'm not going to resist."

Licking my lips, I crept over to her and slid my fingers beneath her panties. My heart began to pound as I slowly peeled off her panties, revealing a neatly trimmed bush. The sight sent a rush of blood to my loins, and the feeling of her soft panties in my fingers made me quiver with lust.

"I guess you win, then," Evelyn smirked, crossing her legs.

"Not yet," I said. I slid my arms beneath her back and hips, and despite her curvaceous figure, she felt light in my arms. Instead of a splash, I laid her gently into the water, and she slid away from me, keeping her eyes locked with mine.

"Aren't you gonna join me?" She said.

"Probably not,"

Without warning, I felt a pair of hands yanking down my underwear. Before another pair of hands shoved me into the water. I surfaced to the sight of Charmaine and Andrew laughing at me like a pair of baboons.

I helped Evelyn out of the water, before all four of us, now naked and soaking wet, took our seat on the bed.

"What now?" I asked.

"I have an idea," Evelyn said, "but you have to be ok with it."

"What?" We asked in unison

"Winner gets to choose what to do with the loser."

I smiled, but I could tell Charmaine didn't have the slightest clue what she meant.

I played the entire round with my heart in my throat, but despite my best efforts, Andrew managed to beat Evelyn. It was a close one, too.

"Fuck off," Evelyn scowled, throwing her cards into the center, "I shouldn't have come up with this dumb rule."

Andrew giggled. Beneath his relaxed demeanour, I could tell that his mind was churning. Evelyn reclined on the cushions and stretched out her legs, her curvaceous figure and fair skin glowing like a statue of a goddess.

"Alright, what do you want, then?" she asked, tilting her head at him.

"I'd...I'd..." Andrew stammered. My fingers gripped the bed.

"I'd like a kiss,"

I gritted my teeth.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 9
JeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud of

Love this game! Please continue bro
Old 20-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vg13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting story!
Old 21-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Eyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story bro!
Old 21-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exciting....
But keeping us in hanging is no good.

Thumbs up
Old 21-02-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 0
SnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud of

Nice story bro.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ntht0d0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, camping for more
Old 21-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Rubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more!
Old 21-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Evelyn sighed a deep breath, her ample bosom heaving.

"That's fine," she replied, before crossing over to him, "I can deal with a kiss."

Andrew leaned back onto the cushions, allowing Evelyn to curl her naked body next to his. My face flushed a deep red as they locked eyes with one another, before their lips connected. Charmaine let out a gasp as their kiss grew deeper, and I clenched my fists as his hand wandered along her arm. From my angle, I could make out Evelyn's cheeks blushing cherry pink as his hand crept towards her ample, round butt. She jerked from him when he gave it a soft squeeze.

"You're naughty," Evelyn said, flashing a look at me and Charmaine, sitting with our jaws open, "I like naughty."

All of a sudden, she straddled his thighs and they continued to make out. His hands trailed down her lower back and settled around her hips, while Evelyn's fingers drew circles on Andrew's abs, creeping downwards slowly. His cock was straining towards her bush with every passing second they kissed, until its head pierced through his foreskin, allowing us all a glimpse of how soaked in precum he was.

"Ah, fuck," Evelyn moaned, as she broke the kissing and leaned back on her heels, "that was some good kissing."

Andrew smiled, his silly face giddy with pleasure. Her gaze traveled down his abs and settled upon his glistening cock.

"Looks like he enjoyed it too," Evelyn sneered.

I was so distracted by the kiss that it was difficult focusing on the game. Evelyn saw this opportunity and beat me soundly.

"Shit," I cursed.

"Looks like you have something on your mind," Evelyn said, flipping her hair behind, "I hope it's me."

Charmaine chuckled, and Evelyn wagged her finger at me.

"I'm still a little wound up from all that kissing, and I don't think I've had enough," Evelyn said, and my heart began to pound, "you wouldn't mind giving me another kiss, would you?"

I smiled and crept over to her position, sprawled on the couch. But right as my lips were about to make contact with hers, she placed a finger between us.

"I didn't ask you to kiss me on the lips," she whispered, before pointing between her legs.

My chest clenched so fiercely I found it hard to breathe.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Charmaine gasped.

I smiled, and started to blow a stream of air down Evelyn's neck and her beautiful breasts. As I crept closer to her legs, the position left me kneeling by the side of the bed. The intensity of her sweet fragrance took my breath away, and her arousal glowed with heat. With trepidation, I leaned closer and parted her lips with my fingers, causing some lubrication to spill onto the bed. The sight made me mad with lust, and I closed my lips around her clitoris.

"Oh my god, he's really going to do it!" I heard Charmaine yelp.

I parted my lips and began to run circles around Evelyn's clitoris, eliciting a chorus of moaning from her. She ran her hands through my hair to exhort me, before gripping as I darted my tongue against her.

"Fuck!" Evelyn swore, as her thighs let out a shudder, "you're driving me crazy."

Without pausing my licking, I looked up at Evelyn. Her whole body shone with perspiration, her eyes were screwed shut in pleasure and her nipples hard like bullets. It was an amazing sight.

"Don't stop," She pleaded.

I tilted my head sideways, all the while still stroking Evelyn's clitoris. Charmaine had a pillow jammed onto her lap, but I could see her stroking herself beneath it.

Soon, the pleasure built itself into a huge ball behind her hips. She tightened her grasp on my hair and exhorted me in a feverish tone.

"Ahh, fuck," Evelyn screamed, bucking her hips into my face. She let out a moan, and then a gasp, as the climax washed over her in waves.

As soon as it was over, I looked up at her, my tongue still sore from the licking. Still, seeing her face flushed red from the pleasure and grin of satisfaction made it worthwhile. Charmaine too, was visibly aroused. Her peaks stood at attention, and the way she bit on her fingertip made it all the more obvious.

"You ok anot?" Charmaine asked, turning to Evelyn's heaving body lying on the cushions, "Got so shiok ah?"

"Yes, yes," Evelyn gasped, waving her off, "you guys can start the next game."

Despite the intensity of her orgasm, Evelyn managed to remain sufficiently focused on the game, but Charmaine's distraction proved to be her downfall. Andrew dumped his winning hand on the bed with a smile.

"Oh no!" Charmaine gasped, covering her face, "what the fuck are you gonna make me do?"

Andrew licked his lips, and stretched out his legs. His cock was still throbbing hard, and it drew her gaze like a magnet.

"I think he needs a little attention, don't you think?" he asked.

"Oh my god, what do you mean?" Charmaine asked back, with an evident tremble in her voice.

"I think he's curious to know how your lips would feel on him," he replied, with a smile.

She started directly at him, "You can't be serious, you want me to suck your cock?"

I turned to Evelyn, and I could see a smile spreading across her face.

"Absolutely," Andrew replied.

"What, like, until you cum?" Charmaine asked.

"That is, if, you're capable of making me cum," he teased.

"Somehow I don't think you're going to last very long."

Evelyn chortled.

"Let's put a bet on it then," Andrew replied, his voice turning deadly serious, "you have 10 minutes to make me cum."

"You're going to have to return me the favour if I make you cum," Charmaine bargained.

"And I'm going to fuck you if you don't," Andrew replied, without a hitch.

"What!" Charmaine screamed, "I don't even know if that'll fit in me!"

"You better hope you'd win then," Andrew replied, taking out his phone and opening a stopwatch.

Despite the back-and-forth bargaining, and her attempts at acting coy, I could tell that Charmaine was horny indeed. With a hint of trepidation in her movements, she crossed over to him, and took his cock in her hand. Her mouth opened slightly as she sized it up in her palm, before leaning down to give it a kiss, before looking at his face for a reaction.

"Better start working it," Andrew sneered, "I started the clock."

At once, Charmaine leaned down and started licking and sucking Andrew's cock. Her inexperience was evident despite her fervour, but I could tell that her recipient was enjoying himself. She grabbed his shaft and began to stroke him while sucking on the head.

Evelyn shifted next to me so that she could get a better look. Her skin still glowed in the aftermath of her climax, and my eyes roved up and down her curves. I put an arm around her shoulder, and my left hand wandered down the creamy smoothness of her thigh.

"What do you think you're doing?" Evelyn asked. Her eyes were still glazed with lust.

“I just made you cum,” I replied, “couldn’t you afford me the luxury of enjoying how your legs feel?”

She turned towards me, and trailed her fingers along my chest. The sensation made my heart flutter.

“That was sooooo good,” she said.

I turned my gaze towards, Andrew, who had his eyes shut tight as Charmaine continued pumping his cock in her mouth. The sight of his slick cock disappearing between her lips repeatedly made my loins stir. Within a couple of seconds, I began to develop an erection, and Evelyn was quick to take notice.

“You enjoying the show they’re putting on for us?” Evelyn asked.

“I think it’s more of the effect you’re having on me.”

“Oh come on,” Evelyn replied, her hand traveling down my abdomen and resting inches away from my cock.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1