The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Syphilis forever

So far anyone in sbf got it before n cured? Can share your experience?
Old 26-06-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
dont need to worry too much about it showing in your blood once you are cured
That is actually what i think as well because as boss said even if there is such a test it won't really show when you caught it if at all
Old 26-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
That is actually what i think as well because as boss said even if there is such a test it won't really show when you caught it if at all
Ok... think about this..

You married your wife... blood test shows negative. After x years you got it and it surface on next blood test. How you explain to wife?
Old 27-06-2019, 04:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Ok... think about this..

You married your wife... blood test shows negative. After x years you got it and it surface on next blood test. How you explain to wife?
Just ask the doctor to explain the situation on your behalf.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-06-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok... think about this..

I think we dont have enough information from OP on the cascade of events or detailed situation to give more judgement. Does he test positive? Does he test negative? Is he just afraid to have it or he s got it? Did he give it to his wife? Did he ever get tested before and did his wife ever saw any of his previous test results? Does she know if he s positive now?

Just too many questions... without the full story, I think we gave all the advise possible.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think we dont have enough information from OP on the cascade of events or detailed situation to give more judgement. Does he test positive? Does he test negative? Is he just afraid to have it or he s got it? Did he give it to his wife? Did he ever get tested before and did his wife ever saw any of his previous test results? Does she know if he s positive now?

Just too many questions... without the full story, I think we gave all the advise possible.
No need to know so much. Just basic understanding.

Put yourself into the scenario.
You married wife. Test blood show syphilis non reactive. Wife saw results.
After x years you go fuck other girl w/o your wife knowledge... then kana syphilis.
You go get treated. Then 1 day your wife need your blood to save life. Doc test your blood and show syphilis reactive. Tell your wife you cannot use your blood to save life.
Then your wife came to know you kana syphilis.

How you explain?
Old 04-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
No need to know so much. Just basic understanding.

Put yourself into the scenario.
You married wife. Test blood show syphilis non reactive. Wife saw results.
After x years you go fuck other girl w/o your wife knowledge... then kana syphilis.
You go get treated. Then 1 day your wife need your blood to save life. Doc test your blood and show syphilis reactive. Tell your wife you cannot use your blood to save life.
Then your wife came to know you kana syphilis.

How you explain?
I d rather be worried if you gave your wife Syphilis. You dont just say "I need your blood" - what about blood type compatibility, eg? If you go to hospital and need blood, the standard mode is they take blood of their stores, not start looking immediately for volunteers. Especially a spouse is not a blood relative so it doesnt matter. Maybe you just worry too much at this point, unless it already happened?
Old 04-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I d rather be worried if you gave your wife Syphilis. You dont just say "I need your blood" - what about blood type compatibility, eg? If you go to hospital and need blood, the standard mode is they take blood of their stores, not start looking immediately for volunteers. Especially a spouse is not a blood relative so it doesnt matter. Maybe you just worry too much at this point, unless it already happened?
I hope it doesn't happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1