The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 14
benbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to behold
Any mod ard?

Any mod ard? Just wanna check if my fr post in great bonks had been moderated or miss summited?

Dun wanna double post in case is still under moderate q. My 1st fr took abt 8-10 hrs to go live but my 2nd fr post was on sat 11+pm still not found.

Is it not a great review that’s y won’t allow?
Old 01-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any mod ard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbee View Post
Any mod ard? Just wanna check if my fr post in great bonks had been moderated or miss summited?

Dun wanna double post in case is still under moderate q. My 1st fr took abt 8-10 hrs to go live but my 2nd fr post was on sat 11+pm still not found.

To find your posts click on your own nick.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18872206

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18892826

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18894952

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post18895587

All posts are cleared within an hour or less. On the odd occasion it may take slightly longer because of database maintenance but even then it will never take a whole weekend to clear.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-07-2019, 05:25 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you really need to be more active and learn to use the features in the forum mate.... you need to get out of moderation if u want your post to appear without delay

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

benbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to beholdbenbee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
To find your posts click on your own nick.

All posts are cleared within an hour or less. On the odd occasion it may take slightly longer because of database maintenance but even then it will never take a whole weekend to clear.
tks for the reply, I did check my own profile & it didn’t show up just like my 1st fr, it show up after my night sleep so abt 8-10 hrs. But my 2nd 1 didn’t show up till now...already 17hrs or so liao.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you really need to be more active and learn to use the features in the forum mate.... you need to get out of moderation if u want your post to appear without delay
Tks for the tips! Trying to get out of moderation by being active now that’s y wondering why my 2nd fr did not show up.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tks mod for the tips & reply!

I just reposted my fr & it show up immediately!
Old 01-07-2019, 06:12 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i only see one FR post from you so far...... .i just checked and you have nothing in the mod queue...maybe there was a connection issue when u submit the post....try posting again....

Quote:
tks for the reply, I did check my own profile & it didn’t show up just like my 1st fr, it show up after my night sleep so abt 8-10 hrs. But my 2nd 1 didn’t show up till now...already 17hrs or so liao.

Old 01-07-2019, 06:13 PM

Great! isnt it good to be out of moderation mode..

Quote:
Tks mod for the tips & reply!

I just reposted my fr & it show up immediately!

Old 05-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Pointers noted.

Will be active
Old 09-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Is this take 48hrs to approve my post or 24hrs ?
Old 09-07-2019, 10:01 AM

why dont u read this thread? you can find the answer in the 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASADOA21 View Post
Is this take 48hrs to approve my post or 24hrs ?

Old 09-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
why dont u read this thread? you can find the answer in the 2nd post
My bad. sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1