The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
zzstop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzzstop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Thank you very much for nice story.
Hope to read more.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for very nice story.
Hoping to read more updates.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly wife want to test engine, please continue.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Frankly whats up with her??? I would be dumbfounded if the same happened to me
Old 08-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Frankly whats up with her??? I would be dumbfounded if the same happened to me
So are you feeling paranoid now when your wife suddenly takes interest in you?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
So are you feeling paranoid now when your wife suddenly takes interest in you?
I definitely would feel n do the same as TS.. But it'll just be my day dream as i know such good scenario will not happen to me
Old 08-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
After our son was born, she put on pounds and looking at her right now, she was more like the 'aunty' of her three sisters. I tried to imagine: had she not taken ill and Wanda not appeared in our lives, would her request to sleep next to me again excite me even more?

"What are you thinking, sayang?" she finally asked as I had remained quiet all this time.

"Nothing," I replied, "I'm just enjoying your embrace. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to move back into our room." I said.
When my wife mentioned that she wanted to move back and sleep in the matrimonial bed, I was wondering if, what Bro otamay said was true and that mywife suddenly want to test engine. I was both excited and worried. On one hand, it has been so long since I made love to my wife so naturally I was looking forward to it. Yet, I was also worried: what if I can't perform with her? Or I perform 'too well' - would she suspect anything?

The first night came and went without much fanfare. She just came into the bedroom, gave me a kiss on the lips and rolled off to bed. I waited the whole night for some 'action' but I was given none. I reckoned she was waiting for me to 'make the first move so I spooned her and cupped a feel of her breast. Wow! She was definitely bigger than Wanda! That thought gave me an instant erection and I heard her moan.

"Jackpot!" I thought.

But before I could proceed further, I heard her grumble, "Go sleep lah. Tomorrow you still have to work." What a wet blanket.

The next morning when I woke up, I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I told her that I was going to get ready for work.

She mumbled something like, "Snore so loud, I didn't sleep much." then she took the blanket to cover her head and went back to sleep. I began to scratch my head and just like Bro alec, I begin to wonder whats up with her? Why did she move into the same room with me when she didn't want any action? And yes, Bro diputs1269, I began to get paranoid - where did my wife find that 'new found energy' and why was my wife behaving in such a way? Maybe she's doing all these just to 'cock block' me from Wanda?

I took my shower and left the room. Wanda was already awake; she had to wake up early to prepare breakfast for my son and accompany him downstairs to catch the school bus.

"Selamat pagi, Sir!" she chirped.

Making sure the coast is clear, I moved forward to hug her, taking in the fragrance of her freshly shampooed hair, "I miss you baby!" I whispered to her ear.

But before I could give her a peck on her cheek, Wanda wriggled her way out of my embrace. She gave me a slight push to 'reject' me. I gave her a hurt look.

"Jangan," she told me to stop as my wife could wake up at any time and then she turned away to the kitchen.

Seeing I was already late for work, I took my things and left the flat.

At about lunch time, Wanda messaged me. It was a link to a song:

I wonder what she really meant by just sending me this. I was really paranoid; maybe my wife had gotten hold of Wanda's phone and saw all the text messages that we exchanged? What if she purposely used her phone to message me? Maybe it was a trap? How should I react?

I just texted back a "Huh?" and left it at that. I chose to act nonchalant and pretend to work late (instead of rushing home to see what was wrong). I busied myself with menial tasks and even helped out with the guys at the workshop.

"Bro, almost 9.30 already you still don't want to go home ah? So much work to do ah?" a concerned staff asked me.

"Yes. Soon." I replied. It was not because I had a lot of work to do. It was because I dreaded to go home as I did not know what lies before me. Taking a deep breath, I logged off my computer and went home.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 08-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, dare mot go home can means that home is no longer sweet home liao.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Scary updates here, what is going to happen next? Please continue.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
DTL3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS, please keep going
Old 15-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nice updates here, dare mot go home can means that home is no longer sweet home liao.
Yes Bro otamay, you can say that again. It's a scary thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Scary updates here, what is going to happen next? Please continue.
At that time, I was really scared. I really didn't know what to expect, Bro diputs1269. It seems we all fear the unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTL3 View Post
Interesting story TS, please keep going
Thank you Bro DTL3. Will try to update a bit more, hopefully tonight?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 16-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I chose to act nonchalant and pretend to work late (instead of rushing home to see what was wrong). I busied myself with menial tasks and even helped out with the guys at the workshop.

"Bro, almost 9.30 already you still don't want to go home ah? So much work to do ah?" a concerned staff asked me.

"Yes. Soon." I replied. It was not because I had a lot of work to do. It was because I dreaded to go home as I did not know what lies before me. Taking a deep breath, I logged off my computer and went home.
There's a saying that "the thought of fear itself is greater than what it is we actually fear" - I really didn't know what I was really afraid of. Seriously, what was the worst that could happen? Yet, every time I calmed myself down, the fear within me seem to creep back in and I began to have mini panic attacks.

By the time I got home, the flat was all but desserted. Only then did it dawn to me that it was tuition night and Wanda had probably sent my son to tuition class.

"Have you had your dinner?" my wife asked; you could hear concern in her tone.

"No, not yet." I replied. Somehow my answer was punctuated by the sound of my stomach grumbling.

My wife giggled at my 'unexpected reaction' as she went into the kitchen to warm up my dinner which was a simple meal.

"Looks like Wanda's cooking has improved," she said as she scooped rice and piled my plate with fish, meat and the like. I merely smiled. In my opnion, Wanda's culinary skills were more or less the same. I was wondering: maybe her taste buds had improved? Nonetheless, I didn't want to ask her anything that might set her off and remind her that she's sick.

Although it was not a romantic candlelight dinner but it felt really nice to have a quiet dinner with the woman you love. Perhaps some of you might feel that I am selfish or some sort of a masochist to compare my wife with Wanda and vice versa but the 'temptation' to do so was just too great not to compare. While Wanda was small and petite, with small A-cup boobs, my wife was meatier (after her pregnancy) and had bigger breasts. Nonetheless, who's in his right mind would complain?

I began to fantasize again - how nice it would be for a man to come home to his castle, to be served by his wife and his maid. I should change my bed to a King-sized bed so that it could accomodate both women with me in the middle. Of course my wife was no longer that young lass but the thought of being served by two women; one licking your balls while you like the other's breasts. I could think of so many different positions to explore!

"Oei! Gila ah?" my wife's voice brought me back to reality, "smile until like that? You kena Toto is it?" she teased.

I smiled at her.

"I'm happy you are in good spirits dear." I replied. And I meant every word of it. It was truly refreshing for me to see her happy once again.

Old 16-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's a saying that "the thought of fear itself is greater than what it is we actually fear" - I really didn't know what I was really afraid of. Seriously, what was the worst that could happen? Yet, every time I calmed myself down, the fear within me seem to creep back in and I began to have mini panic attacks.

By the time I got home, the flat was all but desserted. Only then did it dawn to me that it was tuition night and Wanda had probably sent my son to tuition class.

"Have you had your dinner?" my wife asked; you could hear concern in her tone.

"No, not yet." I replied. Somehow my answer was punctuated by the sound of my stomach grumbling.

My wife giggled at my 'unexpected reaction' as she went into the kitchen to warm up my dinner which was a simple meal.

"Looks like Wanda's cooking has improved," she said as she scooped rice and piled my plate with fish, meat and the like. I merely smiled. In my opnion, Wanda's culinary skills were more or less the same. I was wondering: maybe her taste buds had improved? Nonetheless, I didn't want to ask her anything that might set her off and remind her that she's sick.

Although it was not a romantic candlelight dinner but it felt really nice to have a quiet dinner with the woman you love. Perhaps some of you might feel that I am selfish or some sort of a masochist to compare my wife with Wanda and vice versa but the 'temptation' to do so was just too great not to compare. While Wanda was small and petite, with small A-cup boobs, my wife was meatier (after her pregnancy) and had bigger breasts. Nonetheless, who's in his right mind would complain?

I began to fantasize again - how nice it would be for a man to come home to his castle, to be served by his wife and his maid. I should change my bed to a King-sized bed so that it could accomodate both women with me in the middle. Of course my wife was no longer that young lass but the thought of being served by two women; one licking your balls while you like the other's breasts. I could think of so many different positions to explore!

"Oei! Gila ah?" my wife's voice brought me back to reality, "smile until like that? You kena Toto is it?" she teased.

I smiled at her.

"I'm happy you are in good spirits dear." I replied. And I meant every word of it. It was truly refreshing for me to see her happy once again.
Sound like its gonna end very soon..
Old 16-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Sound like its gonna end very soon..
Thank you for your continued support, Bro alec. Like they say, all good things must come to an end. I started, just to share; ended up having 52 pages and still going on.

Some bros PM me saying this thread seems to be dragging; the title reads "I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid" which they say I have already 'achieved' so maybe it's time to end it?

They are, of course, correct. This thread is going to end but not so soon. There are still a few loose ends need to tying up. I will try my best not to MIA or just end abruptly.

If you guys like what you read, perhaps I would embark on another chapter?

Or start another thread based on Fred's stories?

Once again, thanks for your support bro! Without you and the support of the other readers, I probably would have pangjek and stopped a long time ago.

Have a good lunch bro!

Old 16-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your continued support, Bro alec. Like they say, all good things must come to an end. I started, just to share; ended up having 52 pages and still going on.

Some bros PM me saying this thread seems to be dragging; the title reads "I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid" which they say I have already 'achieved' so maybe it's time to end it?

They are, of course, correct. This thread is going to end but not so soon. There are still a few loose ends need to tying up. I will try my best not to MIA or just end abruptly.

If you guys like what you read, perhaps I would embark on another chapter?

Or start another thread based on Fred's stories?

Once again, thanks for your support bro! Without you and the support of the other readers, I probably would have pangjek and stopped a long time ago.

Have a good lunch bro!
I would rather you continue with this story with a happy ending and than start with Fred...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1