The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Imposter or real person?

So I have had an encounter which vexes me ... wondering what the bros here think.

So I was on this online classifieds site, and I chanced upon an ad offering FL services. Nothing out of the ordinary, except that this particular person had a total of 3 ads, and the 3 ads had different photos of the same person. Although the face in the 3 photos were censored, I could somewhat identify the person, as her features were remarkably familiar.

Now I have a lot of FB contacts from my days doing photoshoots, and I vaguely remembered who the particular lady in the photos were.

I contacted the person who posted the online ads, who insisted that the photos were genuinely of herself.

I also contacted the real person via Fb and this is where I’m vexed ...

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Imposter or real person?

So did the real her on fb admitted it was her?

If u wanna test water, why not try asking if she's game to pick up some "cash". surely u know how to proceed from the photoshoot to a real shoot.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

That's where the vexing part comes in ...

Of course the real person on FB denied it was her. She asked for ss of the ads, which I sent to her, with her pics and all. She readily recognised the pics as hers, despite the attempts at censoring out or blocking the face. i guess the poses were pretty recognisable. She also asked that I report the account holder as using false pics.

What vexes me is that, she was relatively calm about it. In most other cases I've come across, the one who's pics were pirated for use in false accounts were usually pissed off, what more in an ad offering services. It was almost as if she was real complacent about it.

You could argue that many of these girls have had their pics stolen so it probably comes as no surprise, but I would have expected a more vigorous response.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Such an incident has happened in the past as well, a rather "famous" ex-model used her own pics, and was also discovered by me. This person also at first denied being an FL, but later admitted that there was no deception, because it really was her using pics of herself to advertise. She was actually a freelance FL, even in this forum, for a spell.

So I can't help but wonder if this time round, it's the same ...

Old 16-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Such an incident has happened in the past as well, a rather "famous" ex-model used her own pics, and was also discovered by me. This person also at first denied being an FL, but later admitted that there was no deception, because it really was her using pics of herself to advertise. She was actually a freelance FL, even in this forum, for a spell.

So I can't help but wonder if this time round, it's the same ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
One very sweet looking cute pretty tua neh thai girl i got to know in bkk party, again i have her contact n chatting her. No sign of her being FL in thailand btw. haizzz she got a bf also.

One day a famous dome1 stable ad that girl. Don't waste time bother to find out if its really her. Just book and fuck her gaogao. RTF a few times somemore.

If door open not her just u-turn or reject lah. So simple. Waste time and transport and transit room (if any) only.
Hi Bro Sfan!

I agree with Bro funboi. Use a different nick (and maybe another spare phone number) so that she won't suspect is you and book that girl. Either way, you will have your question answered.

Just my opinion. No offense intended.

Best of luck!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 16-07-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Tried already but no response from her yet, and her ads have increased from 3 to 4 ....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1