The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Nice store, camp here for update.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 18-07-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
brolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish TS will continue with his juicy story soon
Old 18-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 0
Adezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for sharing story
Old 18-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!!
Old 19-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

August – Third Month in the Joint.

Saturday

Spent the weekends with Shelly perfecting her deepthroating skills. I love the enthusiasm she puts into taking in my entire rod. She would look at me with her teary, yet lusty eyes. Her tongue would work around the shaft as she tries to make me go Cloud 9. I started pumping when her hands move to my ass, signaling me to go deeper and faster.

I love how she slapped my thighs to stop me from pumping her mouth after I ejaculated in her mouth, But I hated it when she would attempt to kiss me after swallowing my army.

Monday – Back in joint

Things are not simple in a flower joint, especially the Chinese one. Apart from singing and dancing, the companionship that they provided, be it genuine or fake are also important. They will need to forge really good relationship with patrons, and this, can be on the basis of anything to nothing.

Some were misled by their agent to work as a singer on the promises of high returns and term of stay. Some came because of their friends or relatives’ words and stories.

One of the ladies left as she was unable to cope with the lifestyle.

Venus and Snow was always competing to be the best achiever. Being the lowest, you have pressure from the joint. Your commission is the lowest. You will have lesser opportunities to be introduce to high end client/patrons but however, if you are capable, you will get into the good books of George and Jake, and thus, increasing the opportunity for you to earn more.

The 3rd month came. Venus’s and Snow’s show month. Apart from daily sashes. Each lady would have their unique date – the show date.

3 hours of the time are allocated to them, performing and singing. A show is similar to a report card, your o and a level result. It shows how much patron you have; influence you have in the joint and the number of sashes you could rake in from the 3 hours show.

Venus was the first to go. Her show clocked a 22 Grand.

Snow was up the following week, clocking a record 70 Grand.

Much attention went to Snow. It was obvious ladies started to stick to Snow. Some sweet talk her while others show their care and concern on whatever remarks snow made.

Venus was upset. Luckily, Ling Ling and Summer was still doing well and on average daily, they are still able to compete against Snow and Amber.

Due to the good business that the joint has, Drake and I would often get the chance to explore and visit other joints around Singapore. Work would end and we would tag along with George and Jake to new establishment.

On one particular night, we went to a joint at Seleige road. Snow came shortly after we reach and oh boy, George and Snow was not shy at all to keep their relationship a secret. They were kissing and smooching on the sofa as Drake and I pretended to mind our own business.

The night continues. I took a girl from the lineup who resembles Ling Ling in a way, although she was no match in terms of her body. We were singing and drinking in the room. Snow was basically sitting on George lap, drowning shots after shots together. Her creamy white thighs were resting on his lap, with her glittery heels dangling on her feet. I could see the red lipsticks mark on the glass that she drank from. The skirt was tight and short, showing ample cleavage whenever she giggles and laugh. George hands was resting on her tummy and thighs. I sallow a gulp of saliva as I continue to take in the sight. I was trying to be tactful as I make sure no one, especially George would know that I am peeping at her girl.

They said that if you stare at someone too long, he/she would know. Just as she finished another glass. Our eyes met. Snow gave me a doubtful look. She was intoxicated, but I could see her lustful eyes. I looked away feeling shy.

What was that? This is crazy.
She was really sexy.

I stood up and asked Drake for a puff outside.
Me “I didn’t know George and Snow was together”?, I asked as I unzip to release into the urinal.

Drake: “I did saw them going home and coming to work together but looks like today confirmed everything.’’ He mumbled with his cigarette in his mouth.

Drake continues: ‘’She is gaining attention and earning respect in the joint. If this goes well, looks like she will be the queen of the joint”.

Me: “Queen of the joint”?

Drake: “Yea, she will be able to control which ladies to attend to which patrons or client. She could influence George to let go or hire other ladies of her choice too. George owns most of the shares, even Jake can’t influence George. ”

I zipped up. “Looks like its gonna be messy from here onward eh. Venus will be in trouble”

Drake: “Yea, everyone knows Venus and Snow are competing with each other and they have their clique, it will be messy”

I washed my hands, dabbing the cigarette into the ashtray. “Yea, I wonder what will Venus do knowing George and Snow is together”

Drake: “We shall see. The most Venus will get very bad results and her visa cancelled”

We made our way back to the room. Me: “Then how about Ling Ling and Summer. Aren’t they cousins?”

Drake: “Either they stay or they go.”

Drake went into the room. “C’mon, finished the drinks and lets wrapped up”

I went in, deep in thoughts. My lady welcomed me back with her arms wide open. I poured myself another drink, thinking about the what ifs if Ling Ling were to go. I looked at Snow, Snow was tongue fighting with George. It was hot looking at them kiss.

We finished up and went home. The lady insisted that I sent her home and she was dragging me to her house as she was drunk. I gave up and sent her up to her apartment near Katong. I didn’t have much mood but seeing how she took the initiative to invite me to her apartment, I knew I had the chance.

I pumped her hard as she screams for mercy. I released onto her cute ass after 15 mins.

I laid on her bed, with her on my arm, thinking of what Drake has said.

I didn’t want Ling Ling to go. We were just getting started…
Old 19-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
GoldTeeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and thanks for an excellent update
Old 19-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting updates here, more please.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thursday, 1230 am.

It was slightly quiet in the joint today. Drake took off earlier as there was nothing much. I brought my laptop down and was typing away at the back of the bar to complete some assignments. Some of the ladies paid for their absent and went off earlier. Two went for supper with their clients, Shan Shan came and ask me where is the closest cinema that offers late night shows and went off after I rejected her invite to watch the movie with her. Aww. Amber left with one of her clients after raking a few thousand from the line up dance. (排排唱). Snow was not even in.

1 am.
Ling Ling finished her last song and exchanged 20 dollars’ worth of coins from me. She sat behind me tapping away on the machine. I finished up my stuff and prepare to close the accounts for the day. Seems like that will be it for today.

I was making some hot tea for myself as I thought the joint was much colder than usual probably due to the quietness. I slowly sipped on my tea, looking at ling ling from the counter. I could see her fidgeting, trying to warm herself by rubbing her arms. She was wearing a sleeveless dress.

I took my jacket, went behind and offered to put it on her. She was surprised and was taken aback by my sudden gesture.

Me: “Its cold eh? Im closing the account, I think we should be closing soon, finish the game and get change before you a get a cold.”

She giggled as she held on to my jacket on her shoulders. “I will be done soon with this game. Thank you for the jacket.”

“no worries” I waved off her gratitude and continued with my work. I was pleased with myself.

Work ended and I offered to send Ling Ling back since her cousins has also left early.

Found out where she stays in River Valley. Which is really near to my house too. We SMS each other till the sun rises that night.

The week passed. We texted with each other often. Wednesday was fun as I added her in QQ and we were webcamming with each other to see who slept first.

Saturday – 2 Pm

Shelly went overboard. She got into a tiff with my grandmother and it all ended up with her storming out of my house with the fact that she won’t be stepping into my house in due course.

With the afternoon free. I texted Ling Ling and was over the moon when she agrees to meet me for dinner before heading down to the joint together.

5 20 PM
I arrived slightly earlier at her place. I was taking a puff when I felt a pat on my back. She waved away the smoke while covering her nose. “eeks, I don’t like the smell”. Upon hearing that, I threw away the cigarette immediately, slightly embarrassed with the unpleasantness that I caused.

Barely seconds, my heart fluttered as I start to look at her from head to toe. This was the first time I saw Ling Ling with her everyday wear instead of the evening gowns and dress. She was wearing a lighter make up, a slight difference from the usual thick mascara that she put on her face. Her eyes were bright and sparkly. Dressed in a dark blue jeans and grayish office blouse, she looks amazing! Just like a girl next door heading out to shop. She was almost close to 1.7 with her strap heels.

LL: “Smoking is not good for you!” she exclaimed. “Anyway, why are you staring at me like that. Do I look bad?”

Me: “Nonono, of course not. You look amazing. Im just in awe by how good you look”

LL: “Stop the sweet talk, hahaha, you are making me blush” She slapped my arms.

Me: “I speak the truth your honor, truth, nothing but the truth. Anyway, sorry about the cigarette, i will stop smoking In front of you.”

She giggles “Are you sure? Let’s see then. If you smoke at work then I would punish you!”

Me: “Sure! Let’s do it! What form of punishment?”

LL: “Let me think about it. I’m famished. Where do you want to propose for dinner?”

Me: “Just follow me”

We took a cab and head down to Plaza Sing. We settled down with Japanese Teppanyaki. It was kind of weird going out with her. I am not sure if I was thinking too much but yes, I felt the stares, the deliberate head turn from the taxi uncle to the passer bys and even the patrons in the restaurants. i didn't have this with Shelly.

Dinner was good.

We were having a really good time as we dug into our food and drinks with laughter and joy. It was a sudden when she turned towards me. Without warning, She lean forward and force a kiss on my cheek.

With her arms over my shoulder, she spoke softly “I think I saw my client…. don’t turn back, he is walking past the counter behind you….”

Oh shit.
Old 20-07-2019, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good story, waiting for update...
Old 20-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Story getting more exciting now, more please.
Old 22-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1