The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Passion within...

In his arms….she found untamed passion

Holding her in his arms...Passion of both burns deep and intense...She raised up her head to face him….her forehead brushed past his nose, taking a deep breath…..

Her scent….seems intoxicating to him….

Her heart is beating faster simply by his nearness...it is startling how her body responds to him, she had never felt such primal reaction to any man...she rarely had felt such powerful feminine feelings...Most disturbing was the heat and intensity in those eyes, when he looked at her, he arouse a wild yearning in her blood, making her feel as if she cant take a deep breath

Her scent travel up to his nose to his brain...causing a huge...reaction...moving his lips, tracing along her beautiful nose….features of her is so perfect...reaching those beautiful lips, he kissed her…..

The kiss begin with a gentle brush of dry closed lips….the pressure increasing until he had gained the soft opening of her mouth….and then she felt the subtle intrusion of his tongue...her head tippled back helplessly in the cradle of his palm, the sudden hammering of her heart sending the blood rushing through her veins, making her feel weak and hot...He took more of her, kissing her at every possible angle, searching deeply.

To be Continue

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 06-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: Passion within...

The kiss begin with a gentle brush of dry closed lips….the pressure increasing until he had gained the soft opening of her mouth….and then she felt the subtle intrusion of his tongue...her head tippled back helplessly in the cradle of his palm, the sudden hammering of her heart sending the blood rushing through her veins, making her feel weak and hot. he took more of her, kissing her at every possible angle, searching deeply...

He felt the same throbbing ache as he stood before her...her eyes were clear and huge, touched with a shy yearning...the thought of bringing her to passion interfered with his breathing and made his loins burn...

How many times had he imagined her beneath him, writhing in the throes of desire that he had awakened...She was lovelier than he imagined….her skin was creamy, the satin texture smooth and firm. He wanted to make love to her slowly, kissing every hollow and pulse of her sensuous body. So gently, he lowered her onto the bed….

His body felt molten with desire...the need to feel her softness spread and filled by his man’s heat….the desperate need to touch her, to taste her, to feel her response, to hold her and not let go...He lowered his head again, kissing her lips with gentle but deep strokes. Slowly he traced his lips along the fragile line of her jaw and downwards to the curve of her lovely breasts. He was suckling her rigid nipples, intensifying the slow-ebbing bliss...then tenderly his mouth moved lower, burning a path to the juncture of her thighs...

She felt the silken probe of his tongue parting her, and her breath splintered at the pure sensuality of the act...when she felt his arousing, inflaming tongue lapping her, she could no longer suppress her moans...she was so feverish beneath him….her body was no longer hers...A shudder rocked her when his tongue dipped inside her….and she made a wild sound…The sensation of being held still while he pleasure her was almost paralyzing...she could do nothing else…..By now she was writhing under a lash of sensation so exquisite and unbearable, she thought she might ignite.

Then he gave her one last arousing kiss, delving deep, setting off a firestorm within her...Stunned, she arched upward, straining with frenzy as she plunged into raw pleasure so intense it seared...He shifted his position, he levered his knee between hers and spread her thighs……probing her slick folds with his hardness, he slowly began to enter her...She could see the fire and tenderness in his eyes as she stared up at the dark beauty of his face...When he finally began to move, he kept his strokes slow and long and deliberately drawn out...his chest chafed her nipples, while his heavy thighs pressed hers wider so that he could penetrate her deeply. And shortly the blaze that had so blindly consumed her earlier began to lick at her senses again...the next time he withdrew, her inner muscles instinctively clenched at the wonderful hard length of him. Soon both were moaning with deep satisfaction. She held onto him with all fours, matching each silken thrust to her rasping breaths. His surging rhythm became hers. Soon both were whimpering with the burgeoning pleasure...

His eyes were burning as he bent his head to kiss her...her lips parted to accept his hot, thrusting tongue, and she returned his kiss fervently, seeking and wanting, overwhelmed by his touch and scent and taste. The fever of his possession, the urgency in his lips, were ecstasy to her...

His mouth never cease its drugging torments as he drove her to greater heights...Her body pulsed with a craving need so great that she hurt from it. He made her feel delirious with need...Wild, elemental, consumed by heat. Yet his desire was as great as her own...His delighted in her moans, reveled in her helpless response...his body throbbed with the need to pound hard and deep, and after a time, he could no longer hold back.

He rocked against her, the rawness of his male hunger shattering the last pretense of gentleness between them. His voice as tight as his arms, he took her ruthlessly, but she clawed at his back, meeting his violence with her own as they strained together.

When she cried out, he captured the sound, kissing her fiercely, his lips drinking her keening moans. Then his back arched as he spasmed...a fierce sound welled in his throat...

To Be Continue

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 06-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
forboysammy is Cool - loads of Potential

camp for more, thanks for sharing

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forboysammy View Post
camp for more, thanks for sharing
Thanks for the support bro...will continue, trying our this new writing style..keke...of a R/S of me and a special lady...

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 19-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Robinhood2910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on bro
Old 19-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
Flyingcrane is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingcrane is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro please come back with your story .
Old 20-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Its been a while bro TS, hurry dun keep us waiting too long eh? , cheers ...................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 15
greenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder where has TS gone ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1