The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blackfyre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Herpes or paranoia?

Had encounter ard 1 month plus ago. Didnt have sex just heavy petting, no bj also. Just a handjob. I started being paranoid about it when the girl accidently french me 4/5 times(but i quickly pull away everytime),and sat on my pubic area with her underwear. I think its time to stop chionging all together...
Old 26-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes or paranoia?

You probably already have Herpes so why worry? You can't catch something you already have.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You probably already have Herpes so why worry? You can't catch something you already have.
Nah. Went for herpes testing before in May all negative. I went for testing two weeks after latest encounter,all results negative. But now i like damm scared to go test again sia. Scared damm sway want to turn over new leaf skali kena herpes. Hahah
Old 26-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

bro. i think is the social stigma about herpes. people think herpes is STD and tou get it through sex. in fact many people get it when they are still a young.

and is hard to explain to your partners especially those good girl never have ONS and not generally well informed about STD.

so.. telling your partner you have herpes, for sure will ruin your relationship. especially when you want to settle down n find a good girl. (not wild type that likes ONS or sex with many guys )
Old 26-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
Nah. Went for herpes testing before in May all negative. I went for testing two weeks after latest encounter,all results negative. But now i like damm scared to go test again sia. Scared damm sway want to turn over new leaf skali kena herpes. Hahah
If you want to avoid catching Herpes you have to cut off all physical contact with other human beings and live life in isolation.

If you think such a lifestyle is feasible and will prevent your paranoia then go for it.

Most people don't worry about such issues and get on with enjoying life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-08-2016, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

It's a self fulfilling prophecy bro. You think the girl will hate you for having HSV, even if she does not, you will be so dam uptight about it until she does.

Here's a bit of an inspiration for you. I have a patient (guy) who tested HIV +ve. Yes HIV not HSV. You would agree is 1000x worse. Anyway, he told his girlfriend. And you know what happened?

She married him and now they have 2 beautiful children. Due to modern medicine and expert treatment (ahem, blowing my own horn here), both she and her 2 children are both HIV -ve. They are all living happily together.

So stop trying to determine your own downfall. Find a partner who truly loves you, treat her well and whether or not either of you has HSV is not going to be an issue.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Herpes is actually very common, its too common to even worry about actually in my opinion
Old 26-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
It's a self fulfilling prophecy bro. You think the girl will hate you for having HSV, even if she does not, you will be so dam uptight about it until she does.

Here's a bit of an inspiration for you. I have a patient (guy) who tested HIV +ve. Yes HIV not HSV. You would agree is 1000x worse. Anyway, he told his girlfriend. And you know what happened?

She married him and now they have 2 beautiful children. Due to modern medicine and expert treatment (ahem, blowing my own horn here), both she and her 2 children are both HIV -ve. They are all living happily together.

So stop trying to determine your own downfall. Find a partner who truly loves you, treat her well and whether or not either of you has HSV is not going to be an issue.
Witg that being said, should i still test at the 3 month mark? Just to have a piece of mind?
Old 26-08-2016, 10:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Witg that being said, should i still test at the 3 month mark? Just to have a piece of mind?
In my opinion you should forget about testing for Herpes if you don't have any symptoms. It serves no purpose.

If you're negative you'll worry about catching it and if you're positive you'll think it's the end of the world. Either way you're just subjecting yourself to unnecessary anxiety.

Just live your life and take the normal precautions.

Old 26-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

out of topic: my own view) sometimes i wonder that there is a cure for HSV or HIV. just that those drug company dont want to make it instead produce drug that surpress it long enough just to make profit.

i mean, we hv so advanced technology nowdays. we can even split an atom at precise level. how can they cannot develop a cure ?
Old 26-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darren19777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally agree
Old 27-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

found info on CDC website and is quite confusing. since herpes is soo common and can spread just by kiss or skin contact, infected when you are a child. why CDc label it as sexually transmitted disease? ?😧😢

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
Old 27-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
found info on CDC website and is quite confusing. since herpes is soo common and can spread just by kiss or skin contact, infected when you are a child. why CDc label it as sexually transmitted disease? ?����

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
That link refers to genital herpes only. When you get an outbreak in the genital area it means that it was transmitted sexually.

The Herpes virus takes many forms. Chicken pox is caused by the Herpes virus too.

Old 27-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That link refers to genital herpes only. When you get an outbreak in the genital area it means that it was transmitted sexually.

The Herpes virus takes many forms. Chicken pox is caused by the Herpes virus too.
So if you engage in heavy petting, no sex/bj, but still kena genital herpes its still considered and std? Wah piang eh. Which means if kena really damm sway liao
Old 28-08-2016, 04:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
So if you engage in heavy petting, no sex/bj, but still kena genital herpes its still considered and std? Wah piang eh. Which means if kena really damm sway liao
If you engage in heavy petting no sex/bj you will not catch genital herpes.

What you may end up with is Herpes Labialis commonly known as cold sores.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_labialis

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1