The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
W4lk3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

Camping here for more story
Old 01-06-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Notti wife flirting with Jonny, please continue.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Wife: haha.

They continued to chat.. some trivial stuff about their mutual friends, the bride and groom.. wife kept her eyes closed.. the air bubbles blowing her shirt upwards like giant tumours… but not enough to let jonny see her naked boobs…

Not sure on purpose or what, jonny laid backwards to ‘sleep’. He let his body float upwards, his wet tummy and briefs now abreast of the water. He appeared to be playing.. but I think wife knew.. he was trying to show off his big penis without being too obvious!

It didn’t look fully erected and hard to wife.. but still big enough to pop slightly out of the disposable briefs..

After some time.. it got boring for both of them.. wife knew the rule..

Wife: hey. You want to go shower first? I am busy in the evening..

It was already almost 6 pm..

Jonny: oh ok..

He sounded disappointed..

Wife got up and out of the pool first.. he followed closely behind.. she wipe herself dry.. squeeze dry the ends of her shirt

Wife: you use this to dry yourself first? I pass you another towel to shower..

Wife went into our bedroom. Jonny just stared at her satin black panties as she walked away.. she returned and handled him another dry towel.. wife watched jonny continue to dry himself, he stuffed the used towel into the disposable to wipe dry his still partially erected penis.. giving wife a few quick glimpses of it!

Wife: hey, you can shower there. The guest toilet no soap.

Jonny: oh ok! Thank you! Then what about you?

Wife: lol. I’m going to use the Jacuzzi a little while more lo.. turn on the heater if you need..

Wife turned away and headed back to the Jacuzzi.. jonny watched wife’s ass for one more time.. he was more excited with the toilet I guess. He rushed, then placed his shoe bag and stuff down.. he stripped himself naked……

Hmmm… I’m invading his privacy…

But fuck it.

He’s planning to fuck my wife.

I’m gonna watch what he will do!

He looked through our laundry basket. I’m glad I cleared my clothes earlier.. he found the nightie which she wore to sleep last night. He picked it up and sniffed it, then spread it to take a good look at it.. his penis was now fully erected.. pointing up as high as it can.. he folded it and then used it to rub his penis a bit before putting it on the dry part of the sink.. he searched the laundry basket again, already found the red panties, this time round finding wife’s black panties from last night.. with the red panties wife wore this morn also in his hand, jonny sat down.. he put the nightie on his face, put both panties on his laps, then used the sports bra and placed it on his penis.. he rubbed it on his penis, like he was imagining himself boob fucking wife…. After awhile, he switched to her red panties and used to masturbate himself… jonny was clearly obsessed with my wife!

He masturbated himself and eventually cummed on to our bathroom floor….. he looked worried as he flustered to put everything back in place! He sprayed the floor to clean up his cum….. then took a quick shower without using much soap and started to dry himself.. as he was putting his clothes back on, he hesitated… took awhile to decide… then picked up wife’s red panties again, pulled back his penis foreskin and used the head to rub on wife’s panties crotch area a few times.. think he was trying to leave some semen stains on it. He then quickly wear back his red boxers, jersey and socks.. put everything back in place.. took one last check.. then came out…

Jonny: hey?...

He asked out softly, but wife didn’t respond.. she was at the Jacuzzi on her phone… she was texting!

Jonny stopped in his tracks on the Jacuzzi track.. he realised something…

WIFE WAS TOPLESS!!

But she had the shirt covering her boobs area… the Jacuzzi shifting it out of position from time to time as she tried to keep her phone dry and above water…

Jonny: hey… I’m done..

Wife: oh!

She quickly checked the t-shirt..

Wife: erm… you can just go down yourself. The door will auto lock on its own!

Jonny: ob ok… bye.. see you tmr?

Wife: yup yup.. see you. Bye

Jonny looked rather surprised and frustrated.. the ending was too abrupt for him… as he made his way to the staircase, he stopped outside our master bedroom and contemplated….. he checked the deck direction one last time before quickly making a rush into our toilet again… flipped through the laundry basket and took the black panties…. He held it in his hand.. sniffed it again….

Then….

Finally decided…

He put it back to the bottom of the laundry basket… then quickly left our master bedroom.. and then left our house.

Aright good.. at least this guy has some common sense and is not that big a desperate horny loser…

Although him stealing wife’s panties would be a huge turn on for me too…

I switched my attention back to wife…..

She was on the phone.. I saw notifications on my phone too…

Wife Whatsapp to group.. [ICC 2019 July 20th]

“you two free to come for KTV later? Hubby working late..”

Before that, she texted me privately..

“you working late today?” ~ that’s our code word.. what I’ve felt really fortunate for, is that wife and I never really had to have the talk… we hinted one another and the practices caught on…

Me: yes.. will be working late. Enjoy yourself…

That meant that I will be in the house as well.. out of sight.. out of care..

Soon enough, both of them confirmed their availability..

Wife walked out of the Jacuzzi topless. In just her black satin panties… she dried herself and went into our bedroom toilet and started to shower… I let her settle in for awhile… I couldn’t take it anymore…

As I walked to our toilet… I stripped myself naked quickly….

I couldn’t take it anymore!!

I have to fuck my slut wife NOW!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue more TS
Old 01-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!...TS notti updates between his notti wifey and jonny is coming fast n furious n getting nottier n nottier too ...thanks TS.....buay tahan to see how they continue to flirt n tease one another.....cant stop wanting to read how much more notti they can be to each other. ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
kockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update TS, pls keep going..
Old 02-06-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

wife: oh you are back..

i joined her in the shower..

me: yup night shift..

that's our codeword that I will be hidden away in the study room, locked..

wife was mostly washed up! as soon as she dried herself.. I picked her up and threw her on our bed. she looked surprised but excited at the same time. I spread her legs and started to F her hard and fast... her pussy was already wet! wonder if she fingered herself in the shower, was she turned on by jonny?

after all, knowing wife. I don't think she likes his looks. not her type. but I highly suspect... she's attracted to his big dick and stomach!

me: close your eyes..

I told her as I fucked her hard missionary... she did as told and started to moan out loud immediately... almost.... she was moaning like horny slut man! with her eyes shut was she imagining someone else.. continued to drill her for another few more minutes...

then..

I saw her phone lit up a few times.. there were messages coming in.. i reached for it and took a look... message from jonny, joel as well....

me: hey.. you have messages..

i passed the phone to wife while continue to fuck her.. it was tough for her to use her face ID to unlock as I purposely made it harder. plunge my cock into her every time HARD she tried to aim the phone at her face....

she typed in some replies... then.... put the phone away... closed her eyes again... her phone vibrated again, she reached for it and replied... this time round, she took a selfie... the angle.. DEFINITELY showing her naked boobs! I fucked her hard and shook her breasts.. it was harder for her to take the selfie.. but she tried anyway.. she tried to smile and hide her moaning face.. well.. she tried hard!

I turn my wife around and fuck her doggystyle until she finally cummed...

me: you take a nap ok. you need the rest for tonight..

she just nodded and went to sleep..

me instead, I showered and started to prep for later tonight!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chased deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 02-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

before going to take a nap myself, checked wife's chat.... read the chat between her and joel.... and jonny..

jonny: so I come over tmr morning after buying the carrot cake?

wife: ok. thank you..

joel: hey babe.. maybe tonight cannot..

wife: huh why?

joel: my wife sure won't be happy....

wife: but I want you tonight...

joel: aiyo.. two nights ago I already F you nice nice leh...

this reminds me.. i've not watched the replay of that... but doesn't entice me that much really.. watched too many episodes of that... after Joel managed to convince wife to fuck him consciously and soberly, they fuck so many rounds until even I feel, they've gotten bored with each other too...

wife: that was two nights ago....

joel: my body still tired from there leh... our marathon.. you forget already??? I fucked you for almost 3 hours leh!

exaggerated? i'm sure there was a lot of rest in between... but joel did once fuck wife on our dining table until it broke..

wife: [her topless photo with a come fuck me face]

joel: wah lao... why you send me that ..... working leh...

wife: you don't like?

joel: like la... shit la.. can't concentrate already... i want more..

wife: promise you will come tonight?

joel: yup yup...

wife: show me yours first...

joel: [a photo of his penis under his work desk.. pants unzipped briefs pulled over..]

wife sent him a few more selfies, all topless.. while i fucked her.. I wonder if joel knew she was being fucked when those pics were taken..

joel: love them babe.. see you later...
Old 03-06-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Disclaimer: The story described here is heavily condensed, meaning events that took weeks and several incidents to unfold being compressed into just a few days for readers to enjoy a faster read.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joel: hey... hello... wah...

he stepped into our house, the door was not closed as wife placed a door stopper to keep it slightly opened. he walked in and was shocked..... wife was sitting on the sofa, the microphone in her hands.. she was trying to sing, but couldn't do it very well.. she was wearing a tight faux leather dress, a zip in front that goes down to her navel... her legs were spread, rested on ian's shoulders. his head was in between her legs and busy.. busy licking away...

joel was shocked not because he has never seen ian licking wife, or never seen ian fucking wife... he was just shocked because whenever they had their get together, the three of them instead of a one on one cuckold cheating date, they both will have to get wife drunk first before moving in on her.. she will respond, but always in the drunk mode.....

but that night... she was already letting ian eat her pussy despite knowing joel was on his way.. he even texted in the group saying he was near! I had replied in the group saying that I would be out all night for night shift as well, hence giving them my blessing to have all the fun they want.

joel was the possessive type.. he didn't look too happy seeing that they've started without him... til that day, he's still upset that wife gave ian a blowjob before giving him first... getting a handjob from wife first didn't matter to him. that's why he still F her hard.. imagine the fury if he finds out about wife and uncle tee..

joel started without me?

he walked over to wife and took off his berms.. joel owns his own small business and doesn't need to be in formal wear all the time.. ian's work pants and shirt were still on. just unbuttoned slightly.. he pulled his boxers over and aim his penis at wife's mouth..

joel: sing to this...

wife turned at him, looked at him.. then held his penis and pretended to sing into it... joel laughed.. shocked also.. so the threesome just begins like that? no need alcohol for wife? joel pushed his waist forward and pulled wife's face in.. she opened her mouth naturally and started to suck for him!

a few minutes went by... ian got tired and stood up.. he was about to take off his pants when wife stopped blowing for joel and covered up his boxers.

wife: I need to ask you two for advice...

they both sat beside her...

wife: i think some guy is trying to seduce me.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
rccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Please write more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1