The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
tribalfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Fiction] Dominated by my female warrant officer in army

Hi all, this is my first shot on fiction:

Part I

Being the dulan reluctant conscript that I was, I was initially just glad to be transferred to the coyline office. No more mind-numbing outfield, no more sweating under the hot sun and spending the rest of the day smelling acrid. If not for the coyline clerk who probably keng his way out of our camp, I'll be spending the next 2 years carrying jerry cans up the tonner and counting stores till the cows come home. Sometimes, I really don't know how that cb manage to keng so well, doesn't he have any shame?

"Ok, Ezra, so you will be our coyline clerk from now on. HQ say no more clerks to send, those guniang clerks there pes e cannot stay in, so you will do Jeremiah's job since he's gone."

"Yes Sir." I rather be a guniang clerk if I'm going home everyday. But at least being a clerk is better than a saikang storeman.

"You will be working in this office, and for now you will be attached to Warrant Aileen as her PA. Ah, so besides preparing the CRO, you can help her out with the lesson plans and admin work."

"Yes OC, I'll move my stuff over now." knn, nowadays even CSM need PA. But, Warrant Aileen ah, ok that's not too bad.

For a 19 yr old sexually frustrated and horny af NSF, any woman in camp will be turning heads. 2WO Aileen especially, if you're into MILFs. A Chinese woman in her late 40s, probably a farmer who's the quintessential hokkien peng, she exudes the sensuality some women her age do effortlessly. Her face is well maintained for her age, with big eyes, big mouth and big... well, not that big but not bad, especially for a Chinese woman. She's not skinny for sure, but definitely not fat. I'll say curvy, yes slightly plump and curvy, and can I just say the army pants really does wonders for a woman's behind. Seeing her walk around the coyline with her beautiful behind really gets my pecker rock hard, although many of the other NSFs don't seem to think so. Ah, these other kids only want the skinny chicks with no figure on Instagram. Oh well, more for me then.

One thing 2WO Aileen has going for her, is her skin. Her skin is so fair despite the years in the sun. Must be some high ses genetics tai tai have. There was once I saw her leading a run for the recruits in her singlet, with her porcelain skin glistening with sweat in the sun; beads of perspiration were dripping down her arms, and down her neck, and I had to look away before she caught me. Can you imagine how she'd smell and taste like? Damn it, I got hard that morning, probably the first time in camp involuntarily. Before all you Andy Laus out there judge me for my low standards, its army ok, when you stuck in camp 5 days a week staring at bald guys sweating in the sun, even the PRC cookhouse dishwasher makes you do a second take. With 2WO Aileen around, I'm damn sure many NSFs will have creamed their pants thinking of her in the toilet.

"Ezra, you go HQ register your ISAAC card first. Then I'll meet you back here. Make sure you collect newspaper on your way back."

"Yes Ma'am!".

And I left for the HQ, where the guniang clerks who book out everyday made me fill up a form and told me to go back and wait till the process is complete. Of course, I took my time and took a walk around the compound; months of army training has honed my wayang skills and I made sure to "accidentally" walk into the wrong office to check out every crook and cranny of the HQ, checking out their female DXOs and regulars for any prospective fap material. I heard there was 1 DXEA in her young 20s in the finance department, but I guess I missed her. Oh well, tio 2WO Aileen's PA lucky enough liao for today.

In between my sightseeing and the world-class efficiency of the HQ clerks in processing my card request, I realised I took more than an hour at the HQ. I even had to make up excuses claiming why I need an ISAAC card as a storeman, as there's no headcount available for coyline clerks. No wonder we rush to wait and wait to rush, all because of these unmotivated NSFs (myself included). However, I was getting nervous as my company had a reputation for being strict, or rather, freaking cb, even with the permstaff. 2WO Aileen, as the CSM, while delectable in appearance, was a major bitch when it comes to issues of discipline. She chooses to stay in camp on most nights even though she was a regular and could book out every night, and the company's discipline was always high. Rumour has it the last coyline clerk, that cb Jeremiah signed so many extras he had to keng his way out of here. One look at the guard duty roster and you can tell which company has been giving out the most extra duties. I needed to get back to the coyline before she finds my behaviour lacklustre, and hastily walked back to the coyline office. Strangely, all the recruits were gone and the coyline was totally quiet.

Shit. What if they all went outfield and forget about me. Confirm tio kan for not informing them I was held up at HQ, or for being too slow, or whatever reasons they come up with. My heart palpitated as sweat gathered behind my ears, it is not funny to get kan on a Monday morning. I called out for my other storemen but no one was around to reply me. The entire coyline was totally quiet.

You know they say in army, NSFs wear helmet cannot think? Yes, even once you take off the helmet, the proverbial "shag cannot think" moment happened to me; in my moment of panic, I forgot the the basic decor, basic rules of civilisation and simply common sense. In my moment of fear, I rushed to open the CSM's office door without knocking.

My goodness.

2WO Aileen was in there. Wearing nothing but her army singlet and underwear, in the midst of putting on her fbts. She knew the whole company was out for the 12km route march and just as she thought no one was around, she decided to change into the pt attire without locking the door. She didn't freak out like most women would at this point. No. She was made of sterner stuff. She didn't even panic or show any signs of embarrassment or weakness. As she slowly shift her glance towards me, her eyes were filled with pure anger and she did not bother covering her legs. As a strict disciplinarian, she looked menacing, even in her underwear.

"CCB, what's wrong with you?! Don't know how to knock is it?! You think this is your office ah?!"

"Sorry Ma'am! I didn't know you were...erm, inside here."

"Don't know?!! Don't know then you knock lah!" At this point she seemed to cool down and put on her fbts, cursing under her breath.

"Apply one card take so long. So where's the newspaper?"

Shit. I forgot about it. Really shag cannot think.

"Erm, sorry Ma'am, I forgot to take the newspaper. I can go back and take it now."

"KNN, don't know how to knock, forgot, forgot, forgot! Just tell me, how many extras do you think you should sign? OK never mind, I'm rushing off to run with the other School I personnel, tonight after 9pm, you come back here and give me a satisfactory reason for your actions today! If you don't want to sign extra also can, you can do push-ups right? I also don't want to be too harsh as this is your first mistake, I'll give you physical punishment instead."

"Thank you Ma'am! I'll find you tonight."

I like to think she didn't catch my raging boner, although I think she might have.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Fiction] Dominated by my female warrant officer in army

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Next part please.....
Old 03-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Forbidden sex is the way to go...
Good stuff!
Old 03-06-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more update!
Old 03-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Part II

The rest of the day had me panicking like a kanchiong spider over my predicament, with my other storemen thanking me for all the weekend COS duties I’ll probably be doing for them. Yeah, army is all about brotherhood they said, camaraderie they said. Knn, all just laughing at me. This cb Ariff even suggested I told her I should take 5 extras to “sound like a man”. It’s not a good situation to be in, knowing that even the Lao Jiao storemasn Ariff was given 3 extras before, just because he booked in an hour late after nights out.

“Eh so you saw her naked ah?” Ariff guffawed, his eyes wide with excitement.

“No la, changing only, she wearing underwear and singlet lor.” Good enough for me though.

“Wah Lau, like that only boh hua leh, never see her breasts also. Eh next time you want to see, must see full set mah! Haha, see Auntie half naked also sign 5 extras, you sibei suay sia.” Joshua is the epitome of the soldier who was dropped on his head as a baby, but time passes faster with humorous people like him around.

After being jittery the whole day and not doing much (typical day in army), with a heavy heart, I dragged my feet into the coyline office. The CSM office all the way opposite the OC office, and 2IC office. Far behind the COS desk, it was at the end of the corridor, and the door was tucked away from plain’s view to the right of the supply closet. Typical SAF, giving the worst location to the lower ranking staff, there aren’t even lights along the corridor, macam entering labyrinth like that.

I went into the CSM office at 9pm sharply. I remembered to knock this time before entering.

Even after spending the day training the company, maintaining the order of the coyline and indenting stores, remnants of her light make up still complemented her supple face. In the dim lights of her secluded office, her features were even more prominent and her luscious thick brows reinforced her intimidating yet sensual countenance. Her round face may not be popular with the younger lads nowadays, but I could never resist the seductive charm of her big crescent eyes, drawing me in with every glare. This is a MILF whose chin is not skinny and V-shaped enough to be considered pretty, yet blessed with high cheekbones and big curved eyes; whose figure will not be the envy of women, and yet will surely draw lustful glances from any men from any age. With the turning of age, this lao chio has probably regressed from stealing a few hearts in her youth to stealing weekends from the unfortunate NSFs under her command. Perhaps this is why she is such a major ass bitch, her fleeting beauty, stuck in a bureaucratic nightmare of an organisation has made her channel her angst towards the unwitting soldiers in her company. Her husband is either one henpecked man or one lucky son of a bitch, probably both. If Chinese superstitions are anything to go by, this lucky man is going to die young.

“So how, how many extras do you think you should sign?” Her sharp tone jolted me back to reality and yet, I could sense she was deliberately dragging the sentence, milking every moment she taunted me. As she toyed with the blue pen in her hands, I could see the sadistic smile in her eyes. The cheap Pilot blue pen seemed so powerful in her grip. She held all the cards, one swift stroke of her hand and I could be taking the wretched Saturday bus to camp for the next few weekends.

“What you did is extremely serious, I can charge you, you know? Walking into a superior officer’s room without knocking. If I escalate this to the OC ah, he confirm will charge you, you know that or not? This is sexual harassment, and I can charge you go DB.” Her words were softer this time, almost gentler, almost giving away the plan that she was not going to charge me after all, or even inform the OC. Almost as if she were the one who didn’t want anyone to know about this, like it’s a shameful secret she had to bear.

But the thought of DB was too much to bear, I could not risk going to DB damn it, and I’d do anything to get out of it. I couldn’t care less how many extra duties she’d punish me with, as long as I manage to stay out of DB, it will be worth it.’

“Ma’am, how about I sign 5 extra COS duties for it.” I wasn’t happy saying it, that’s for sure, but I’m desperate at this point.

“You think what, sign extras don’t need get charged alrdy ah? Fish market is it? Bargain for your punishment some more! Ok, I’ll give you 2 choices, we can go through the formal process, I’ll let the OC decide what to do, or we can settle this informally. What do you want?”

“Thank you Ma’am! I hope we can settle this informally.”

This glimmer of hope calmed my nerves, as I slowly realised the room was much hotter now that I’m not sweating cold sweat. WO Aileen had been here for a while and the light scent of her deodorant and pheromones permeated the stuffy room. To say it was erotic would be an understatement. I wonder how she managed to sit in this humid room all evening in her tight uniform, stretched taut and bursting at the seams. Her generous bosom was a huge distraction, as I wondered if her admin shirt and uniform was suffocating her. Was she perspiring profusely as well underneath her uniform?

“Ok informal doesn’t mean you get off scot free ok? I’ll still assign you 5 extra duties, and additional informal punishment. You boys ah, really have no discipline these days, need to be punished before you wake up your idea.”

“Thank you Ma’am!” Shit. 5 extras is damn shag. But at least that’s the end of it, last thing I want is to go to DB and this shit company almost takes pride in sending soldiers to DB.

“Ok, today will be your first punishment session. Knock it down!” She commanded and she promptly got up. I immediately got into the push up position, still shaken by the prospect of DB. She walked behind me, out of my sight and I heard the doorknob clicked. The door was locked.

WO Aileen walked back to her seat, and sat down right in front of me, and perched her boots on the ground right below my face. In usual cases I’d have found this unusual and unacceptable, but to suffer this humiliation at her feet was an absolute wet dream.

“Down!”

And I went down, still wondering why she had sat so close to me.

“Lower! You call this a proper push up?!"
She slowly inched towards me and I could feel her breath on my hair but I did not dare look up to face her. She moved her boot right underneath my face this time, with it still firmly on the ground and commanded "Make sure your head touches my boot when you go down! That's the proper standard! Down!"

I could barely control both my boner and my arms as I tried to muster enough strength with every push up, this time touching her boots with my forehead. I couldn't decide if this was hell or pure bliss, as I still didn't know if she was still angry or was she just fooling around with me.

"Look at me when I talk to you."

I arched my neck up, and the sight before me made me unsure if it was awkward or erotic. My head lay between her legs, and as she was sitting down on her armchair, I had to craned my neck even higher to avoid staring at her groin. It was a vicious predicament, my body was sore from the push ups, and yet, I had to suffer even more, all because she chose to lean in. She was at this point, also perspiring from the humidity, and her scent was overpowering. It was a delectable mix of deodorant, shampoo and had light musky notes from her sweat. Her neck was now moist and red, and the strands of hair sticking to neck only drew more attention down below, leading to a painful tug of war as I struggled to keep my eyes above her inner admin shirt.

"Ok, recover. That's enough for today. Don't forget, you still owe me 5 extras ah. But these ones are informal, no need to publish in CRO, I'll tell you when to serve them."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"So how, 5 extras fair or not, enough for you? Don't forget, you still have to do your informal punishments at night until I'm satisfied." She was still enjoying this, this time not even bothering to hide the smirk on her face. A lock of hair matted with sweat dangled across her forehead unwittingly.

"It's ok Ma'am." I said.

"Hahaha, who ask you so pervert, go barge into my room? If you think the punishment is too unfair, or feel that my informal punishment is too much for you, just let me know. I'll let the OC know you prefer to get charged instead."

"No Ma'am, I think this is ok." There really was no other way about this, not with this arrangement, not especially since more than one of us was enjoying this.

"Ok, you say one ah, don't forget, your offence is very serious and I'll ramp up your punishment tomorrow. Today was just a warm-up. Anyway, if you don't want to serve all your extras also can, just do some favours for me in exchange. Maybe if you're good, I'll remove 1 or 2 extras?" She almost smirked again as she said this, almost as if the whole point in screwing with me tonight was to entrap me to agree to her stupid favours, to volunteer to do favours for her. What a sadistic bitch. But I'm definitely not going to be the moron who rather have his dignity and sign extras than bend my back. I'll gladly pay to bend my back if a curvy MILF in her 40s was making me do it.

"Uhh, yes Ma'am."

Her response was another a haughty smirk, but not bratty haughty like those loudmouth AC school girls, those girls are ignorant; lao chio was carrying a sense of arrogance bred by years of exercising dominance over countless NSFs, her confidence backed by the knowledge she held real power over her soldiers, and in this case, me.

I left the room later that night desperately trying to hide my boner from the blur COS who was sleeping at his desk and none the wiser. That was enough fap material for a week at least.

Last edited by tribalfool; 08-06-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

CAMPING FOR MORE!
Old 04-06-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Sweetpotatosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Digging shellscrape
thanks for the great story TS!
Old 04-06-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
FapFlapFap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story! Thanks for sharing and can’t wait for more
Old 04-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 04-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MullerDerBomber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 04-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Part III - Hands-on approach to discipline

“Eh how, hahahaha, you sweat so much, y’all fooling around inside is it?” Joshua asked me in the bunk.

“F off la, get kan lor, f this shit coy and shit camp.” I wasn’t going to share how much I enjoyed it, not with this big mouth of a buffoon. In fact, I couldn’t wait to go shower right now and 01 X good one with my rifle down there.

“Ok la ok la, she never make you sign extra very good alrdy eh, knn, last time Ariff and Jeremiah sneak back late after nights out, forged the sign in booklet timing right, also tio caught. Ariff sign 3 for integrity issue, Jeremiah sign 5 cos he COS. FIVE LEH brother! You never sign extra considered lucky already.”

“Uhm, yeah, not bad la, maybe cos I just replaced Jeremiah, she don’t want to scare me off lor.” Damn it, I still owed her 5 extra duties in theory, and that was no laughing matter. 5 extras is ridiculous, I know of NSFs who haven’t even signed one for the entirety of their NS. I just enlisted a few months ago and already face 5 extras. And was she joking about reducing the duties in exchange for favours? Who knows what goes on in her sadistic mind.

I almost forgot I was no longer a saikang storeman the next day, and nearly went to the store to set up the water station for the 2.4km run. Heng ah, no more doing menial labour in the hot sun. I promptly went to the coy office, plonking my butt down on the clerk’s chair, still using Jeremiah’s ISAAC card to access the computer. The coyline clerk area was tucked behind the COS desk, separated by a partition, giving me some privacy to use my phone in peace. Warrant Aileen was back in action, scolding some poor recruit today morning for her perceived “lack of urgency” on their part. They had to run a few more rounds around the parade square after their 2.4 run, courtesy of the sadistic woman. Needless to say, I was on my best behaviour when she entered the coy office. The scorching sun only amplified how fair and radiant her skin was, this time still moist with sweat from the morning run. I could feel the dense heat emitting from her as she walked pass my area, storming angrily towards her office. I nearly froze when she stopped abruptly beside my desk, bent down and whispered in my ears, “Ezra, report to my office tonight, shower first and come in your PT attire, but you can wear slippers.” Her hot breath sizzled in my ears, and tickled me, not just in my ear. She spoke in a commanding tone, and yet she hushed her voice to keep it out of earshot of the COS in front. I could barely muster a response before she strolled off into her office.

“knn, she damn boliao make us wash field equipment so early, field camp also not until Week 6.” Ariff was visibly upset about being tasked to clean and dry the stores, but if you ask me now, he’s really just being lazy. The storemen practically have nothing to do anyway. Of course, if you ask me back then, when I was a storeman, I’d agree with him.

“Oi, don’t say so loud la, later she hear u tio extra again. Scally she charge you for insubordination!” Joshua was way more careful, he has never got any extra duties in here, and everyone has been stepping on thin ice ever since I got in trouble yesterday.

As an honorary former storeman, I hanged out with them at the back while they hosed down the field chairs, field beds, metal hooks and whatnot, using my eye power to motivate them. Camaraderie, you know; separation of power and duties, you get the drill. It’s indeed strange to be washing and drying the field equipment this early, 2 weeks before field camp, but we’re used to seeing people with too much pay and too little brains make stupid decisions like this. But hey, at least she was rewarding all the perm staff with a nights out, with permission to book in by 10am the next day. Well, except for me, who was the unlucky COS today. Between being tortured by the prospect of serving 5 extra duties and the mindless tasks assigned to me, the rest of the day went by in a jiffy. I spent my time in the shower thinking whether she will really let me off from serving 5 extras. She could just be saying these things to mess with my head, just to give me false hope, and make me do her biddings. What a vicious and manipulative woman. But there’s no use fretting over it, much better to avoid further trouble by keeping a low profile.

The whole level 1 was quiet when I went down, all the recruits were making a din upstairs, whining and complaining about the sergeants, no doubt. The COS was surprisingly missing from his desk and the whole coy office seemed empty, as the OC and 2IC were always the first to book out at 530pm. Again, I bate my breath and walked towards the CSM office; the office almost felt cold as I was wearing just my PT attire and slippers. I see that she has already appropriated not one, but two of the field beds in her office, many people do this in the army, they take the field bed to the coyline office to sleep at night, as it is the only place with aircon. No wonder she made the store team clean the equipment today, what a great use of our nation’s limited manpower. She beckoned me into her office, where the temperature was noticeably warmer. Maybe this is why she is constantly irritable, after spending the day in the sun, she is relegated to the worst room with the weakest aircon and ventilation. She has certainly made herself comfortable amidst this stuffy atmosphere, dressed in her “singlets slack” combination. If you thought the vest slack looked sloppy, boy you have not seen the atrocious singlet slack combo on those old Enciks. Armed with high rank, seniority and the thickest skin in the world, they have no concern for their image in camp and can often be seen wearing this comical outfit around camp. It was refreshing of course to see the delectable Warrant Aileen wearing this set of clothes. With her good skin and ample figure, any outfit she wore accentuated her curves, including the ones she may not be proud of. Being a woman in her 40s, time has not been entirely kind to her and a slight hint of a belly was visible from the tight singlet she wore. She also took the liberty of removing her boots in her office, baring her olive green socks and freeing her feet from the humid prison of her boots. I could only wonder what care she took for her toes; what pedicured toes lie within those socks? She wouldn’t surprise me if she sported black pedicure, she’ll pull it off very well.

“Go close the door behind you and lock it.” It was only after I closed the door did I notice how secluded her office was; there was no one in the coy office, with the whole training team enjoying their nights out and they won’t be back till 10am tomorrow.

The tension increased as she stood up and said “So? Decide already, on which Saturdays do you want to serve your extras?” She seemed more strict than yesterday, more serious and more vindictive than ever. She was visibly tired from the day’s affair, and was not in a joking mood.

“Ma’am, uhh, I thought you said I could do some favours instead of the extras. Is that ok?” I begged, knowing I was in no position to negotiate with her.

She finally smiled.

“You say one ah. You have quite a lot of extra duties to clear, you know? You think can just suka suka don’t need do ah?” Her tone become a lot livelier, as her big eyes curved into two malevolent crescents. “Right now I’m thinking, for the next 5 weekends, you can do 1 Saturday duty each, book out on Sunday 8am and book back in by Sunday 8pm. Hahaha, ok or not? If not, you can be disciplined now instead, but you have to be tied to this field bed, and in exchange I’ll remove 1 extra duty. How?” She made this preposterous offer unabashedly, seemingly downplaying the gravity of serving 5 extra duties in a row to toy with my ego. My mind raced as I considered this unorthodox plan, but I’d do anything at this point to avoid serving the extras. Book out at 8am and come back by 8pm?! For 5 weeks in a row? That’s no way to go.

“Uhm, ok Ma’am, I’d do it for removing 1 extra.” “Sure or not, don’t say I force you leh.” Her actions betray her words, as she immediately reached for her locked closet, throwing 4 sets of leather cuffs on the table. Those were definitely not army equipment. I wondered who else was she using them on. “Ok, lie on the field bed, and extend your hands above your head. Make sure you keep your arms straight. If you don’t do it properly I’ll make sure you do the extra anyway.” My heart raced as I realised why she took 2 field beds. She’d combined them together to form an elongated bed of sorts, that could fit a person lying down with his arms extended and tied up. It was a cunning disguise, anyone else would have guessed she just wanted a longer bed to rest her legs, but this was no bed. My heart pounded as I considered my options, this was my last chance, but for what? I could not possibly turn down her demands, as that would entail 5 extra duties a rejected sadist like her would be sure to enforce. On the other hand, it’s anyone’s guess what will happen once I’m tied on the field bed. She’d be able to do anything to me, with no perm staff coming in to the coyline office until 10am tomorrow. I didn’t have the luxury of considering my options, and promptly obeyed her command, lying down on the bed, extending my arms up. She was quick to act too, promptly securing my ankles to the bed before I could react. Her strapping the cuffs around my ankles sent shivers up my spine and blood up my…well you know. I didn’t notice the situation down south as I was still busy wondering if I regret letting her do this. She grabbed my left wrist and made sure my left arm was extended fully before wrapping the straps around it and securing it to corner of the field bed. I had one arm left unbounded, one final autonomous part of me that could defend myself, and it was next in line. I lay frozen in apprehension as she cuffed my right wrist and pulled it way beyond my head; she smiled wryly and said “Is it tight enough?”. I writhed in surprise and tried to pull my left arm as I felt her finger scratching my vulnerable left armpit. It was unbearably ticklish and sudden, prompting an involuntary thrashing from me. However, all I could muster was a few tugging at the bonds, as the tight bondage ensured my body was securely immobilised. “Haha, lie to me ah, still can bend your elbows and knees, means not tight enough what.” She attached the right leather cuff to an even further portion of the field bed. I could only presumed she did that as my right arm was extended further up, and I could not see what she was doing with my body strapped up. The realisation that I was ticklish and vulnerable to her assaults made me nervous; my arms and legs were tied to the 4 corners of the contraption and she made sure it was very, very tight. She held the key she used to lock the cuffs up in front of me and taunted, “nah, here’s the key, if you behave well tonight, I might unlock you soon, if not you can stay here the whole night, is that clear?”. Even in my humiliating state I had to submit to her. “Yes Ma’am!”. My enthusiastic reply was rewarded with her resting her fingers on my triceps, teasing the skin of my inner arms, as she pulled her armchair right beside me. "I'm going to start disciplining you now, ok?" She posed it as a question, but there was no choosing. Using just 1 finger on each hand, she twirled and stroked her finger down my tricep right into my exposed underarms, and no amount of writhing could alleviate the agonising ticklish sensations. "Ma'am! Please, stop, ok, ok, ok, I'll learn, I'll.." I tried my best to plead to her, as my bounded arms were not going anywhere, and her tickling was driving me crazy. "Hahaha, but you laughing what, means you enjoy it right?" This time, all 4 of her fingers on each hand were scratching lightly at my armpits. I clenched my fists and retracted my arms as much as I can but the leather cuffs prevailed; I was genuinely powerless in her hands and was practically begging her to stop. It wasn't all bad though, as it turned me on, her touch made me feel truly powerless in a woman's control. Not just any woman. An older woman. A milf, whose cruelty knows no bounds.

"You are the one who chose this remember? A hands-on approach to discipline." She smiled at me and lifted both her hands, before resting them on my chest. I thanked her profusely for granting me this brief respite from her torture, not wanting her to continue the tickling. If I fulfilled her sadistic need to humiliate me, she might be convinced to stop; I couldn't care less for my dignity, all I want is to get myself out of this mess. I never realised how sensitive my body was and just how vulnerable I am with my arms tied up in the PT attire until this. I could definitely hear my heart pumping, pumping blood into a raging boner that I couldn't even close my legs to hide. If not for these cuffs, I might be thrusting my rifle down a certain vicious bitch right now. "We still have a long time to play, you know, its only 915 and the rest won't be back till 10 tomorrow." She smirked again, raising one hand right above my right armpit, perching only one finger on the surface before making light circles at the skin. Her teasing was agonising and erotic, although she seems to be having all the erotic fun while I took most of the agony. I might have had a sexual dream like this before, but this is a nightmare I desperately wanted to get out of...

I had no idea how long she continued, or how I manage to not pass out from all that torture, but she did stop eventually. Satisfied with her work, she slumped back into her armchair, putting her feet up on her table. From this angle, one could have mistaken her for a dominatrix. Beautiful, confident, powerful and most importantly, absolutely psychotic. She too, had worked out a sweat and the streaks of perspiration that ran down her neck only highlighted her fair porcelain skin. She proceeded to take a drink of her water bottle as I lay helpless beside her, my rifle still standing at sedia.

“Ezra, why you so naughty ah? I got give you permission to get hard meh?” She teased, referring to the very obstinate tent I pitched down south. She turned her chair to face me, and lifted her legs, resting her feet on my chest.

The faint whiff of the stench from her sweaty socks hit me, and it was intoxicatingly arousing. There was no perfume or deodorant to mask her scent this time, and it was unbearably humiliating yet exciting to smell her this way. The smell was faint and yet unmistakably odorous, and scintillating, as it was hers. The most insulting part of it was I actually enjoyed it, and had to turn to my side to pretend I was annoyed by her action.

“Ezra, don’t want answer my question is it?” She was relentless. “No Ma’am, I don’t know what you are talking about” I could barely face her and talk to her with my body stretched out like this. I could also barely say that lie without dying of embarrassment, as I had no control over the raging boner barely concealed by the fbts I was wearing.

“I’m referring to this.” Her left foot made its way down my torso, right between my exposed groin area, and tuck itself right below my scrotum. I nearly chocked when she did that, my legs involuntarily retracting in response, but again, all I managed was a light tug at the restraints. Her left toes were right under my scrotum now, I could feel the warmth of her sock through my underwear and the thin fbt. I choked for real this time, as she curled her toes up, pushing into my scrotum as I lay helpless.

“Why you so naughty? You act like this in front of me, it’s considered sexual harassment you know?” “Sorry Ma’am” was all I managed between gasping for air. The sensation was too unbearable, as I have never been teased under my balls. Arousing, ticklish, unbearably pleasurable and the pains of uncontrollable writhing, those were all the things I felt as she continued curling her toes up and down. I really hope she's not going to be fixated on this body part for the next few hours...

[to be continued...]

Last edited by tribalfool; 05-06-2019 at 01:11 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update! Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1