The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
MisterX789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yes Teacher!

It's been an overwhelming response to Yes Teacher however I've been a little busy with work this week - bogged down almost everyday so it's a little hard to get the creative flow well, flowing. Chapter 3 which is entitled "Crush" is already in the works so I will be posting it sometime before noon on Monday so as to take away those Monday blues.

Regards,
X
Old 19-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterX789 View Post
It's been an overwhelming response to Yes Teacher however I've been a little busy with work this week - bogged down almost everyday so it's a little hard to get the creative flow well, flowing. Chapter 3 which is entitled "Crush" is already in the works so I will be posting it sometime before noon on Monday so as to take away those Monday blues.

Regards,
X
Looking forward to it bro
Old 20-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Waiting for next instalment.

return upz with 5 lava
Old 20-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
F1tPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teacher-student affairs are very interesting
Old 20-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OnTheCheap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 20-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
pinkdolphins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterX789 View Post

Regards,
X
Thanks for your effort
Make it a "Crushing" encounter ....
Old 22-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Changed the title of Part 3 to Obedience, seems like a better fit to the chapter. Hopefully, this will take away some Monday blues. Re-imagining this, makes me simply want to book a lunch quickie. Enjoy.

Part 3 - Obedience

"No..." I shake my head as the words comes out in a whisper from my mouth.

"It has to be something to do with this" she replies while her shoes start to slowly caress the outline of my strained erect cock trying to make her point"or else we won't be seeing this."

Still hearing no reply from me, her line of questioning continues. "Are you having problems in school or at home then?"

I stay silent opting to slowly swivel my head slightly hoping to look away from her piercing eyes.

In a sudden and swift motion, her small hands reach out from their place on the desk grabbing onto my head as her delicate fingers latch on to a few strands of hair and spins my view back.

"Look at me and answer me when I talk to you! Are you having any problems at home?" she snaps her once sultry tone now totally void.

"No Ms. K." I reply.

"Then? What is it? Is it sex then? Raging teenage hormones?" she presses on hoping to hit the jack-pot and illicit a reply or even a look of admission from me.

"I swear Ms K. That's not it." I reply in a strained voice eyes still focused on the thin red cloth covering her crotch.

"Must be something" she replies questioningly anger slowly seeping into every word" I mean it's only my damn class you're flunking!"

Her eyes traverse my body slowly upwards from toe to head hoping to find a more pronounced clue before stopping at my face where she sees me still looking in a starry daze at the gap in between her thighs.

"Or are you just trying to get my attention?" her tone now sultry once more while the hints of a wicked smile start adoring her luscious lips

"Is that it? A crush on your teacher kind of thing?" she probes curiously.

My head snaps to your eyes before dropping towards the floor in denial and her smile grows even more.

"Oh my fucking God! So it is me, a crush on your Teacher? How cute. Haha! We can fix that easily." she replies while her shrill and humiliating laughter fills the air.

"You can?" I ask nervously feeling somewhat relieved and afraid that my lust for her is now out in the open. My mind racks on wondering what she will do with this secret. I'm so going to be expelled were the only thoughts going through my head.

"Yep - of course, I've dealt with boys like you before. There's always one every now and then." she replies, her face still plastered with that ever growing humiliating smile. "You just need to take away the want and keep them dry. They turn out to be good little pets for pleasing me."

"Pets? What pets?" I ask worriedly but she simply slides off the desk and walks to her desk without an answer before returning with something metallic clinging behind her back that she places on the desk behind mine.

Fucking hell, I'll take getting expelled any-day - what have I gotten myself into now, I ask myself as my eyes shift momentarily looking at the exit before another clinging sound brings me back to the present.

It's almost a desperate urge to turn around and fulfil my curiosity as to what made that metal cling but something tells me I'll find out sooner or later.

"Just a better term for slaves. The lucky ones anyway, the rest - I simply pimp them out for extra cash from that man pussy. It all depends, you see - whether you're a man or my little bitch." I hear her reply my earlier question from my back while the metallic clinging continues.

Hands, I hear her say as her warm breath tickles my ear canal and I hand both of them freely to her. She grabs them roughly and swing them to my back where they're clasped together in what I feel must be leather straps secured by chains behind my back.

"What are you doing Ms. K?" a gasp escapes my mouth as I ask her with fear evident in my voice.

"Punishing you." she replies matter of factly as if what she was doing is simply so natural to everyone else and something she's been doing almost everyday. "I saw the way you've been looking at me just now. Do you think you can lust over me and get away with it?"

Walking around back into my view, she continues her lecture.

"When I walked up to your desk, when I'm in class - my legs, my cleavage, my panties and whatever else your perverted mind has been staring at while you're suppose to be paying attention to what I'm teaching you."

Sliding her buttocks back on other desk, she repositions herself back to her original position.

"Instead of being a good little boy, you've been looking everywhere lusting for my body but paying attention to my class and by the feel of my shoes, you've got a fucking hard-on for your teacher."

Shifting her shoes back onto my crotch, the teasing torturous movement begins once more, up and down caressing the sides of my erection.

"So, lusting over your teacher and not doing any of my fucking homework in a bid to get some attention from me?" she asks.

"No, I swear Ms. K that's.." I start to reply but she cut me off by pressing your shoes, digging into my swollen cock and balls.

"Don't you fucking lie to me, your lips say no but your horny little cock strains to be freed at my feet. Well, are you having a crush on me or not?" she asks menacingly.

"Yes Ms. K." I reply softly in guilty admittance.

End of Part 3.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next instalment.
Old 22-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp for more...
Thank you for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casablanka View Post
wooooohoooooooo seduced by teacher
A predominant fantasy that almost every male will have!! Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by father82 View Post
well i really encounter TS situation when i was still studying( and i caught the teacher bring vibrator accidentially)
btw i am not s porean
Interesting, do write it up if you have the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTinBitch View Post
hahaha don't we like this type of encounter?
I guess we do!
Old 22-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Waiting for next instalment.
Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiByeDog View Post
camping for more
Thank you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Awaiting ur update, ts..
Thanks, keeps me motivated to keep on posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaSandwich View Post
Please share your juicy encounter
What he said! Do share!
Old 22-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftdate View Post
Come on TS, update please
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
same here as well
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil33 View Post
I think I must have gone to the wrong school.
I think so too! Hahaha!
Old 22-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
Looking forward to it bro
It's already up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1tPartner View Post
Teacher-student affairs are very interesting
It's one of the more interesting genre - almost a forbidden fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheCheap View Post
Do continue TS
Chapter 3 is up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdolphins View Post
Thanks for your effort
Make it a "Crushing" encounter ....
Mixed in a little of ball crushing play after seeing this but nothing excruciating. Besides, what's pleasure without a little bit of pain.
Old 22-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
tigerprawn99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always a fantasy to bonk chio teachers when I was in school
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1