The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Erotical Experienced

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

[l]Man marries a woman and believes that she is the picture of moral, she doesn’t let him experiment much in bed, and it’s not until their vacation together that the husband finds out what a slut she is! [/I]

Everything described here happened in reality. I hadn’t had any sex before NS. Only kisses. I guess it was my strict upbringing that played its role. My cock could become erected in any imaginable situations when I wanted that and when I didn’t. For instance, if I went somewhere by bus when leaving I could notice a huge lump sticking out through my pants.

As I had no partners, all I could do was masturbating. When I finished my NS I met a beautiful slim girl. Her name was Sophia. We hadn’t practiced sex with her until we married as she’d been a virgin and I didn’t want to touch her if she expressed no desire. And she didn’t.

For a few years I tried to change her conservative opinion about sex. She’d admitted only the missionary position. But I wanted to try everything, to get maximum pleasure from sex. My upbringing didn’t allow me to find a lover. I thought it was unbecoming.

This way all my life was passing. I often had an obsession of fucking my wife’s ass. But we never spoke about that.

When we had a holiday I had a double holiday. I knew Sophia slept very soundly when she was drunk. And as a result I could enjoy my wife’s juices for hours and finished the deal with my best girlfriend – the right hand.

We had never had oral sex as Sophia considered it obscene. But I didn’t like that at all. You cannot even imagine how much I wanted her to take my swollen organ into her warm tender mouth. Years passed one after the other but my dream couldn’t become true.

Once we made up our minds to spend a vacation in Hawaii. We were so happy. During daytime we went for walks and excursions to look around, sunbathed, swam. But in the evenings we stayed at the hotel and watched TV. A couple of times we had sex but it was dull and boring as usual.

One day my wife expressed her desire to go to the cinema. I don’t like that at all and she went there alone. It was the night session. I stayed at our room but couldn’t fall asleep. When the movie was to be over already I went to meet her.

Dark and deserted streets made me understand that the movie had finished long ago or probably it was postponed. I didn’t meet anyone on my way. I got worried a lot and thought we could have missed each other.

I rushed to our hotel. It was very dark around. Passing an abandoned house on the coast I noticed some light. I knew exactly nobody lived there for many years already. We’d seen this house during the day many times.

I stopped and decided to look in. When I approached to the house I heard a few men’s voices. And among them (to my surprise!) I heard Sophia’s indistinct voice. I decided to look inside but didn’t dare to open the door. To prevent the rustling sound of my steps over the leaves which were lying in plenty before the door I moved to the window. The window was covered by a soldiers’ shabby blanket.

Through the hole I saw five soldiers sitting at the table and pouring whiskey into the glasses. There were the remains of food all over the table. The men were very tipsy. My wife was sitting on the chair between two of the soldiers with her arms and legs tied up. She was drunk too.

My first reaction was to rush for help but then I understood something interesting was going to happen. I suddenly had an erection.

One soldier, he was the chief as I understood, stood up and started giving orders. Another man took two ropes and tied them to the ceiling. Everything was swept off from the table and my wife was crucified on it. Her hands were fastened to the table’s legs. Sophia made an attempt to resist but her state couldn’t interfere the soldiers’ actions. She tried to shout.

- Would you like to taste your own panties?

– The soldier asked and waiting for no answer he gagged her mouth with that cloth.

All her clothes were lying in the corner of the room. The ropes tied to the ceiling were attached to my wife’s legs and pulled apart. So, the victim was on her back, her legs were high up and pulled apart as if she was doing the splits. The ropes were so much strained that only Sophia’s shoulders were on the table and her ass was pointed at the ceiling.

The man who seemed to be the chief took off his clothes and with a happy face climbed the table. His cock was huge. I was sure for some reason that the man had had no sex for a long time.

Without ceremonies the soldier put his two fingers into my wife’s pussy. My wife had no opportunity to resist and the man’s digits were spreading her juices over the pussy. When he felt she was wet enough he penetrated her.

The rest of men pulled their penises out of pants, they were all stiff and ready to fuck Sophia. The men were kneading her breasts while the chief was filling her vagina with his hot semen. He spit at her anus and spread some saliva over his finger.

He began developing her other hole which was absolutely virgin. Now there were two digits working. I was watching my wife’s reaction and was amazed and glad to notice she was enjoying the process, she had one orgasm after the other.

A minute later another soldier was pumping Sophia. His dick was much fatter and curvier than the first. I could see which difficulty the man was experiencing when trying to enter the loin, how nicely it was spreading all the folders of the vagina. The scene made me think the pussy didn’t want to release such a tool out of her, sliding millimeter after millimeter from it and leaving tracks of semen on the shaft.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Erotical Experienced

At this moment one more man decided to use the situation. He removed the panties from my wife’s mouth and pushed his knob inside. He even didn’t enter the mouth fully when he shuddered and started pouring his cum into it. It was clear Sophia’s lips embraced the cock tightly trying to suck every drop from the dick.

I was fucking my wife in my thoughts. Keeping my eye at what was happening I was masturbating and soon exploded and poured my semen onto the floor. At last my wife’s sex vision was broken and she was sucking like a real bitch!

Meanwhile the last soldier was shooting his loads into my wife’s overfilled cunt. When he finished one of the soldiers who had already fucked my wife climbed the table again and set his cock against her anus.

And a new wave of lust consumed the soldiers. They were standing and waiting for their turn. My darling was serving them with the help of her three holes now.

- This hole is full already! – Said one of the men.

– Give me her panties.

At first I thought this gang bang was over already but the soldier just made a lump from my wife’s panties and plugged it into her pussy. The guys kept on drilling into Sophia’s ass and mouth.

I noticed she wasn’t reacting to all manipulations with her body any more. Soon such lifeless fucking became uninteresting for the men and they started dressing up.

I was horrified. I thought my wife had been fucked to death. Being afraid the soldiers could find me and kill as a witness I crawled under the bushes near the window. When it was quiet and I was sure the men had left, I stood up and went to the room.

It was dark in here. The fact I had been watching the soldiers for such a long time allowed me now to orient in the darkness. I came up to the table moving slowly and carefully. In the absolute quietness I heard my wife’s even breathing. My palm lay on her face. It was all sticky and wet. The head was turned aside and excessive sperm was flowing out of her mouth.

I climbed the table. My eyes saw nothing but I knew exactly which way Sophia was positioned. Now her butt was inviting me to use the situation. Passing my fingers over her crotch I found the hole I was interested in. It was relaxed and open. I put my index finger inside. It felt like I put it into a glass with jelly. The ass was full and the semen was flowing down over the back of my spouse.

Sophia’s swimsuit panties stuck out of her vagina and were sticky from plenty of semen. The soldiers had a nice fuck. I guess their balls wouldn’t fill up for some time now. As for me, I was burning with desire. I penetrated my wife’s ass meeting no resistance. But anyway the new sensations made me excited pretty soon.

I had climaxed twice during this evening watching my wife being screwed. Now my dick was rigid again but waves of enjoyment were consuming me very slowly. I drilled into Sophia’s butt until I removed her panties from the loin. The heavy cloth soaked in semen and my wife’s nectar was very pleasant to feel in my hand.

My spare hand went into the passage. My fingers all together entered her moist vagina. I pressed a bit and my palm followed the fingers. I had never imagined myself moving my fist inside a woman’s twat. I felt my cock moving in the ass through the wall in between. I made an attempt to hold the thrust with my hand. I felt my cum was rising from the bollocks and the cock increased in size.

The effect of fucking my wife’s butt was incredible. I’d never experienced anything of this kind before. I started having an orgasm, it was longer than all my orgasms ever. About 3 minutes later I collapsed onto the table next to Sophia. When I came to my senses I realised I was covered in semen all over.

I unfastened Sophia’s legs and put her body slowly on the table. Then I left the room as unnoticed as I had entered it.

When I woke up the next morning the first thought I had in mind was I had had to take Sophia home. But at that moment I saw her silhouette in the window. She was coming to our hotel from the sea drying her hair with a towel. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Her panties which served at night as a gag for her mouth and then her plug for her pussy was on her now! Her face expressed nothing. As if nothing had happened.

- Good morning, honey! – She greeted me.

Then she put on a bathrobe and invited me to have breakfast. I don’t know how but she had enough time to return from the abandoned house, have a good swim in the sea and even make sandwiches for me. However, her face revealed the fact she’d been drunk yesterday.

- I returned late yesterday and slept badly,

– she said as if trying to justify herself.

Of course Sophia didn’t tell anything about what happened. The rest of our vacation we spent rather boringly. We had no sex as she told me her monthlies had started unexpectedly.

When we returned home nothing changed. I didn’t dare to talk to her about oral or anal sex but more and more often I had ideas to make my wife drink too much and fuck her furiously. Soon I had a chance to realise my plans.

It was my birthday. I bought plenty of delicacies at the supermarket and a bottle of red wine that my wife liked very much. We celebrated it very well with love confessions and many pleasant words for me. Soon Sophia was already rather tipsy. As for me, I tried to drink as little as possible but simulated the drunken state very well.

Returning from the toilet I noticed Sophia added something into my glass and then hid the rest of that in the pocket of her skirt. I wondered what a game it was and pretended to drink the whole glass. I pretended I became sleepy and lay on the sofa more comfortably…

To Be Continued ... ... ...
Old 25-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

The husband takes his wife to the hotel room, after she’d been gangbanged by 5 horny men, he definitely wants to do everything he saw!

We went to bed. I pretended to try to undress but took off only the pants. Then I fell on the bed and “crashed out”. Of course I wanted to sleep but was lying with my eyes closed listening carefully to what Sophia was doing.

She washed up, put all the dishes into the cabinets and went to the shower. Judging by the sounds she gave herself an enema a few times. While she was there I took the skirt she had been wearing and checked her pockets. I found clonidine… I’ve heard about such things when the person lost consciousness as a result of its usage but now I was to be under it either…

Suddenly the water stopped and I rushed to the bed under the blanket. Sophia returned. She approached to me, took my hand up and dropped it. The hand fell with a plop. Then I felt she elbowed me sharply. I had to endure that also and show my being out.

After that Sophia turned on the light feeling quite all right and sure I had a blackout and sat beside me. Her palm lay on my boxers, passed over the flimsy fabric and stopped at my cock. I had such a storm of thoughts in my mind that my heart was beating very fast. My imagination drew crazy pictures of a woman who had always been very restrained in sex and now was free to do anything she wanted without being afraid she could be caught red-handed.

I suspected that my penis wasn’t to rise in this condition but it WAS erected. However, for some reason I thought my wife didn’t know about such things and I could keep on enjoying my wife’s caress.

Then everything stopped for a few seconds and the rustling sound let me know Sophia pulled off all her garments. And again her tender fingers were on my phallus. She went on massaging it diligently. I felt Sophia was moving and realised she put her leg over me and squatted over my face still masturbating my stiff cock.

I smelled her nice aroma. I used to jerk my cock off taking my wife’s worn panties and smelling her terrific scents, which made me extremely excited. And now this smell was again with me affecting my mind strongly.

Suddenly her hot and wet labia touched my nose. It was really hard for me to restrain myself from gripping her thighs and tonguing her pussy thoroughly… I wanted to plunge fully inside, choke with happiness. But her slight swaying barely allowed me to touch the drops of her sweet juices flowing from her lips onto my mouth.

I was licking them trying to be unnoticed, enjoying their unusual taste. I felt Sophia was controlling herself too to avoid sitting on my mouth in a passion impulse. She bent to my cock and I felt her head went into my boxers stretching the fabric much. I could only guess how the full length of her shaft entered her mouth but I felt it was fully in her throat. Her lips embraced my dick like a tight ring and began making gulping movements.

Using the fact she couldn’t see me I opened my eyes and was watching Sophia’s flowing cave.

Suddenly I heard a moan which was slowly turning into a groan – she was cumming! She squeezed my balls so much that it was even painful and this way she prevented my orgasm.

Her crotch was now still just in a few inches from my face. At first the drops was falling slowly, then they joined in a thin steam flowing right into my mouth. Finally my wife just sat on my face and made a couple of movements spreading her juices all over.

She removed her head from my boxers, recovered her breath and rose. She went to the kitchen. Judging by the sounds she took the bottle of wine we hadn’t coped with during the evening and filled her glass. Oh, how much I wanted to have a sip now! I was lying on the bed with my legs widely parted in the way Sophia had left me.

I half-rose and saw a moist spot on the boxers. It was my head that discharged that. But the cock wasn’t satisfied yet and was as hard as a rock.

Sophia entered the bedroom as quickly as she’d left it. She approached to me, to my dick, to be precise.

“Are you crying? I’m gonna help you…” she was talking to my cock.

In a skillful motion she pulled my boxers off and my cock was swaying in happiness to feel free. My wife bent over it, looked at it and then wrapped her lips around the stem.

I wondered where that passion to oral sex appeared from. Did she have to be fucked into all her holes to understand which pleasures she’d been deprived of before?

Her movements were slow, then faster and faster. She was impaling her head on my cock. I didn’t need much to have an orgasm. When Sophia felt I was on the verge she built the tempo and sucking the head fiercely was jerking off the shaft.

Huge semen spurts started hitting her throat. I was experiencing really special sensations from the fact I couldn’t move without revealing I was asleep. I guess I coped with that rather well. When I climaxed any touches of my dick seemed to me too sharp and unpleasant but I didn’t know how to demonstrate that to Sophia who kept on sucking it.

My forehead was covered in sweat but she didn’t stop. No, she stopped. And I felt released. I heard a rustling sound. Soon I understood what exactly it was – a condom. Judging by my sensations I realised she’d pulled it on me.

Now she was walking on the bed changing her position. One more moment and she was impaling on me furiously, lowering herself up to the base and then rising back. Her juices were everywhere. I felt they were even on my balls.

A pause for a minute and I felt she was lubing up the condom with something. I wondered what she was going to do. My erotic fantasies couldn’t stay all together in my head. I had a huge erection. I couldn’t open my eyes to see what the situation was. But at last I made up my mind and opened one eye just a bit. Thanks God she was with her back to me. I opened my eyes and began watching her.

Sophia squatted over me and divided her ass halves. Her sphincter was sparkling from the vaseline the tube of which I saw lying nearby. I hadn’t expected that at all – my organ was right under her anus ring ready to hunch inside.

Very carefully directing the head of my cock into her hole Sophia was lowering herself on the cock. Despite the fact everything was lubed up perfectly it was hard to enter the passage. I felt how the anus muscles were relaxing and stretching, reluctantly allowing the dick to penetrate deeper.

When Sophia sat fully on the shaft she stopped still, trying to get accustomed to new sensations.

Though the word “new” was not very correct. I was eager to shout and moan from pleasure. And my passion was even increasing from the suppression of my emotions.

Sophia was slowly sliding over my cock playing with the sphincter. Her muscles were squeezing my stem and then releasing it. Besides, she was rubbing her clit with the fingers. A great wave of orgasm consumed me. I even had a feeling that my cock was to explode because Sophia squeezed her anus muscles very tightly. I guess my semen wasn’t able to flow out at all.

It was even a bit painful though the pain soon disappeared and only nice and pleasant though a little unusual sensation remained. Sophia changed her movements and was making circling motions with her pelvis. She was building the tempo and moaning louder and louder.

Suddenly she gave a scream and her body became limp. She just collapsed on me. She pulled herself to my lips and kissed them passionately. I think we had never had such a kiss before. Her tongue went deep inside my mouth. She smelled with my sperm. This scent was the best for me.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

When my wife had a short rest she started sliding off my cock and the condom was sliding off too. Seeing that, Sophia giggled. When the cock was free from her ass and the condom she took it into her mouth and licked thoroughly. It was flaccid and looked funny while she was doing her best to clean it.

To demonstrate how soundly I was sleeping I decided to snore a bit. To begin I opened my mouth and let the air go through the nose and the mouth simultaneously. Sophia looked at me. Then I heard the condom fell out of my darling’s ass with a certain sound.

Then there was a short pause and suddenly I felt something was dropping into my mouth. It was warm and viscous. Oh, God! She was pouring my own semen into my mouth!

To prevent me from choking she turned my head a bit aside. So, this way I was lying moving the semen with my tongue here and there being unable to swallow it. Sophia kissed me and began licking the sperm out of me! She did that until not even a tiny drop was left in my mouth! She fell asleep almost in the morning time…

Despite the events described above nothing changed in our sexual life. Sophia followed her conservative views and didn’t agree to practice anal or oral sex. But I knew she hid her secret desires deep in her mind and she liked sucking and butt-fucking.

I had to do something. I had to let her know I knew about her secrets and dream of making our life more diverse. I even thought of being fucked under the “influence” of clonidine. Though I could miss the time when she added that into my glass. I didn’t want to miss her games.

And I wanted to fuck Sophia fiercely!!! At last I lost my patience and decided to use her in a drunken state. Of course I wasn’t going to use clonidine as it could be dangerous. Fortunately I remembered we had pure ether in the kitchen cabinet for medical purposes.

I didn’t know exactly how to use it that’s why when my spouse went to bed I just moistened the cloth in ether and put it on her nose. She seemed to be sleeping soundly but breathing through a cloth wasn’t comfortable and she opened her mouth. I put another piece of cloth there either.

The smell was not very good and my head became a bit dizzy. Sophia breathed through that for 5 more minutes and then I took it away.

I approached to the bed – she was asleep. I shook her by the shoulder – no reaction, slapped across the cheeks slightly – no reaction again.

When Sophia didn’t wash her lower parts she usually went to bed in her panties. Today was the case. I pressed to her panties with my nose to feel the smell I liked so much. I would get aroused from the smell of panties easily after she’d worn them for a couple of days.

I removed the blanket, turned my wife on her belly and pulled the panties off. I moved her legs wide apart and lay between them. After our last sex a week passed and I felt my balls were too full. And my erected cock was ready to start the so-loved process at any moment.

I parted the buttocks and spread the anus ring with my fingers. Then I pressed my nose to it, made a few breathes enjoying my wife’s fantastic smell and tongued the sphincter. I pushed my tongue inside, then began licking it thoroughly trying to penetrate as deep as it was possible.

Soon I noticed that absolutely relaxed hole didn’t shrink even when I removed my tongue from it. To make the access to her ass easier I decided to change Sophia’s body position. I took her butt, raised it a bit, then bent her knees and leaned her body on them. So, her ass was on the top and was directed at the ceiling while her head was on the pillow. I moved her legs more apart and now her both holes were in front of me.

I put my two digits into her ass, then three of them spreading them with the saliva first. By that time my pre-cum was dropping down. I couldn’t restrain any more and pushed my hard cock into her open passage.

Trying not to push my wife aside I was holding her thighs tight and moving the cock slowly inside. A minute later my piston was thrusting in and out with an incredible speed.

My sweaty balls would stick to her buttocks and slap in rhythm with the thrusts. I was watching her sphincter pulling after my cock when I was taking it out. Soon when the tempo grew I was like a sewing machine doing its job.

When I felt my cum was going to fill Sophia’s ass I pulled the cock out and directed the head at the sphincter. The semen hit the middle part of the round muscle and then flowed inside.

When the waves of orgasm released me I pushed my little friend inside a few times, then straightened my wife’s legs, put her on the bed and lay beside her.

I left the bed and went to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I took a bottle of wine and filled my glass with it. The drink slaked my thirst, my dizzy head cleared up and I felt fresh and ready to keep on working on my wife’s body.

The woman was lying in the same position I’d left her. Her body looked perfect and inviting. I turned her on her back and parted her thighs wide. Then I bent her knees and saw another cave that looked pretty tempting.

At this moment I noticed her sphincter hadn’t shrunk yet and the sperm was flowing out in a small stream making the bed sheet moist. I clang to the ass and licked the stream. Then I passed my tongue over all the folders of her vagina and touched the clit. The little nub shuddered. I licked it again. I felt Sophia’s body shuddered to each my touch to the clit.

I noticed the little stream started flowing again. I bent again and licked the semen and my wife’s juices coming out of her vagina. While my tongue was working around, my cock got rigid again.

I concentrated my attention on the clit only. Sophia’s body strained and covered in goose bumps. I had a feeling she was cumming. I stopped my tongue caress and put my three fingers into the hot loin.

I recollected how I fisted her vagina that time after the soldiers had fucked her and suddenly wanted to repeat that again. I started moving my fingers. It seemed too little for me and I added one more digit and made an attempt to push my palm along the slick passage feeling hot walls inside. Suddenly my hand broke the resistance and penetrated the narrowest part of the vagina. Her muscles squeezed the hand tightly.

My fingers explored every folder, every nub in the pussy. I pulled my hand to me and felt the muscles were too tight around it and it seemed almost impossible to take the hand out.

When the hand was out at last I got prepared to put it in again but as soon as my fingers entered the hole I heard Sophia’s moan. I felt frightened that she could wake up and I wasn’t sure my drug affected her seriously.

I started spreading her juices along the walls of her vagina without going too deep. When I touched the clit she moaned again. It was difficult to restrain my own orgasm. I was close to that.

I decided not to thrust my phallus inside, just took my wife’s panties and poured my cum on them. When I wiped the last drops off I looked at Sophia and saw her widely opened eyes with a begging look in them.

She stretched her hands to me and pulled my head tenderly to her crotch. I didn’t think long and began tonguing her clit. Sophia arched her back and let out a moan. She pressed my face harder to her pussy and started moving towards me intensively. My face was all the way wet and was sliding over the crotch easily. A few minutes later Sophia started climaxing, with all her body shuddering. When she relaxed and released my head her eyes were shining with happiness.

- Thank you, honey! – She said. – I’ve never experienced anything like that.

We were lying in blissfullness. As it turned to be Sophia wasn’t sleeping when I tried to use the ether. She didn’t tell me anything about the soldiers but confessed she liked any kind of sex. We found out lots of things about each other while lying in the bed and talking. I told her I didn’t sleep during the night she’d added clonidine into my wine. She was highly confused but I embraced her and kissed and she felt better.

Since that evening our sexual life changed. And now we think that if we both like something it is normal!

THE END
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1