The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 19
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Some guys messaged me asking for me to re-post my old rankings, so here they are again for everyone's benefit.
but bro, u forget to put the link on your signature leh ...

I remember I always use it to check on my mobile when in the GL house
Old 27-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 19
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Updated list of the week. Since Xiao Chun is code red and UK is suffering from Dengue fever, here is my updated list
Really ? got dengue ? which house is that got so many mosquito one
Old 27-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Updated list of the week. Since Xiao Chun is code red and UK is suffering from Dengue fever
Dengue fever? That's too bad! Hope the poor gal recover soon...
Old 27-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Xiao Chun and UK are the most service oriented gals of 1649, gems of the house. Hope UK will have a speedy recovery!
Old 28-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
Really ? got dengue ? which house is that got so many mosquito one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post

Lor 16.. between houses 1651 to 1606. few months ago.. Apple from 1606 also had Dengue.
Old 28-05-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
buttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of light

oh......dengue not a good thing plus is painful
Old 28-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The GreenLantern ADMITS That he is indeed Alejandro88!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My dear Alejandro88(In hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???

Tku so much for yr reply...and ADMITTING that The GreenLantern is indeed Alejandro88

So sorry that u keep falling into my traps Alejandro88!!...

Well "mr repoints desperado" still so scared chicken n yellow coward that u dare post again in SBF Alejandro88 eh!!
haha omnia bro ... i guess everyone here knows who is alej ask GL only stupid cant tell that is the same

and alej if u dare to send me yr number i dare to meet u ... i have met many bros in here and wats the diff to meet additional u?
Old 28-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Omnia is the biggest coward and obsessed revenge seeker!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Mr coward aka obsessed revenge seeker aka moronic bull doggy aka Omnia!!

Why should I meet cat50 bros!?? Me oredi make it clear to them they aren't my enemies and you are my number one enemy here! So I want to meet u only to lay a red carpet for u! Swee boh! So if u have no guts and if u are a gu niang, dun try to twist and turn lah, mr coward!! U can choose the Lorong in GL to meet, why not 1612, Mr Coward??

Why should I give the piece of shit, nakamoron my HP number?? U think I like u nuts arh?? Why dun u give me your number or he gives me his numbers to make a date?? U are one fucking stupid moronic clown!!

Let me make it clear to u, dun try to twist your fucking words, if u are coward just say so!! Understand moronic coward Omnia??
U fucking jiby......no fuck u yr jiby itchy.....everyone know u talk cock number one n act tough.......u want to play...anytime i welcome u.....i give u one number here.... number 18....u jiby want to play name a place fucking jiby....dont say i bully u....people come n enjoy u want to create trouble is it.....let me see how big yr lan jiao is.....cao ah gua
Old 28-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
but bro, u forget to put the link on your signature leh ...

I remember I always use it to check on my mobile when in the GL house
Maybe I'll put it back in my signature later if I have time.

But just print it out and put it in your wallet, then you would not have to search for it all the time.

You can print it out in small fonts so it's card sized, fold it up and stuff it in a compartment that's secure and seldom accessed.

Anyway, from what I gather, most of the newbies can't really match up to those that arrived earlier, so probably best to go for the tried and tested. However, the line for some of the better newbies is super long... you may have to wait at least three to four sessions for your turn!

Will post my FRs and rankings maybe next month once I have had a chance to sample the newest stock.

But in the meantime, thanks to all senior bros here for taking the time to post new frs and rankings. Much appreciated, although I can't join in the fun just yet!

By the way, if any from my latest top list have left our shores, please inform me as well so I can update.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
I was only giving u a generic comment
My dear Alejandro88(In hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???

Yeah right...pull the other one you empty vessel who makes the most noise!!...

Its getting real boring playing wif u Alejandro88...u hv becum more naive, obtuse n childish as this game plays out!!...note my replies hv shortened dramatically becuz u fail to pose any challenge nowadays...!...afraid it is DSM-5 for u Alejandro88!!

Furthermore it is an irrefutable fact that it is you who has started the previous n current cyberwars agst me...i guess u just luv to smell my arse eh Alejandro88?!....

Anyways u claim that the Cat50 bros r not yr enemies right...i also note Keewee has expressly come out n asked you to attend the next Cat50 bros meeting in GL as he will be attending the same...so how Alejandro88, after all yr huffing n puffing r u going to take up this invitation?!...

Oh yes pls dont put up any lame pathetic obstacles to the abv meeting Alejandro88, since u hv claimed that the Cat50 bros r not yr enemies u hv nothing to fear right?!...moreover u can always take along The GreenLantern, Royal.Chimp, King.Cobra, ???, n yr 'phantom' bangla in yr 'phantom' bentley for protection!!...

Btw Mr Reputation Points Desperado, Alejandro88...let me end this post wif an interesting comparison...

Omnia's particulars.............Join Date: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,930

Alejandro88's particulars....Join Date: Sep 2010 Posts: 4,061

you were such a prolific poster in the sbf gl threads until abt the third quarter of last year...so now why so quiet Alejandro88?!...looks like you are indeed the scaredy cat, yellow chicken, coward afterall eh?!....
Old 28-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

As I plan out a possible attack on the newbies later this year, wanted to just ask how pretty and nice bod are our newbies these days?

By pretty and nice bod, I mean Jin Jin WH1612, Zhiling 1805 and former Meihui 1654A as well as Meiqi 2033.

These are girls that I would consider chio plus sexy.

Any on that level?

of course, am looking out for friendly c-cup milky babes like current qiqi 2041 as well as former xingyu 2038 or even the recently departed Lulu WH1612.

recommendations anyone?
Old 29-05-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Yeah right...pull the other one you empty vessel who makes the most noise!!...

Its getting real boring playing wif u Alejandro88...u hv becum more naive, obtuse n childish as this game plays out!!...note my replies hv shortened dramatically becuz u fail to pose any challenge nowadays...!...afraid it is DSM-5 for u Alejandro88!!

Furthermore it is an irrefutable fact that it is you who has started the previous n current cyberwars agst me...i guess u just luv to smell my arse eh Alejandro88?!....

Anyways u claim that the Cat50 bros r not yr enemies right...i also note Keewee has expressly come out n asked you to attend the next Cat50 bros meeting in GL as he will be attending the same...so how Alejandro88, after all yr huffing n puffing r u going to take up this invitation?!...

Oh yes pls dont put up any lame pathetic obstacles to the abv meeting Alejandro88, since u hv claimed that the Cat50 bros r not yr enemies u hv nothing to fear right?!...moreover u can always take along The GreenLantern, Royal.Chimp, King.Cobra, ???, n yr 'phantom' bangla in yr 'phantom' bentley for protection!!...

Btw Mr Reputation Points Desperado, Alejandro88...let me end this post wif an interesting comparison...

Omnia's particulars.............Join Date: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,930

Alejandro88's particulars....Join Date: Sep 2010 Posts: 4,061

you were such a prolific poster in the sbf gl threads until abt the third quarter of last year...so now why so quiet Alejandro88?!...looks like you are indeed the scaredy cat, yellow chicken, coward afterall eh?!....
How are you , mate? Im back again for couple of weeks and looking forward to your tips.

Looks like you are having fun having your go at the monkey
Old 29-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Just Grow Up Alejandro88

Quote:
Hey coward moronic clown aka obsessed revenge seeker aka Omnia!!

Dun Tok cock lah! Just admit u are coward!! Even if u post all nonsense about me or trying in vain to accuse me my clones are al88 or cobra or royal chimp, that would not make u smarter! U are still a moronic clown and coward who up to now cannot prove me wrong or dare to meet me!!

Carry up with your lengthy!! Shiok lah!!!

Wakakaka!!

Tku so much for proving me right, Alejandro88...!!

It is now v clear that you pose absolutely no challenge to me whatsoever, young man...afraid it is DSM-5 for you, Alejandro88...!!

At the same time go look up the phrase AD HOMINEM....

Oh yes let me paste what you said abt the Cat50 bros for posterity...i am v curious to know what the Cat50 bros wld hv to say abt the same....!!

Quote:
So what if u meet cat50 bros! I am not your ordinary cat50 bros!!
Old 29-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Wink Alejandro88

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
How are you , mate? Im back again for couple of weeks and looking forward to your tips.

Looks like you are having fun having your go at the monkey
Hi there,

Funnily enuff i am travelling at the moment bro....i post when i hv down time n for relaxation...!

Think i hv recently posted quite afew newbie frs...so perhaps u cld do a quick scroll n see for yrself...

As for Alejandro88, u know what...i hv said this before n i shall say it again...it is a real shame n pity that he continues to conduct himself in such a lame pathetic childish manner...becuz his GL knowledge n intel is v impressive...he wld be a v good resource but for his warped twisted cyberpersonality...but like what i hv also said before...sbf is what it is...not what i want/wish it to be...!

Happy hunting n be safe!
Old 30-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: clone master keewee is just another coward like Omnia!!

Quote:
Why should I give u my HP, coward!?? If u think u guts just meet me at GL!! Tell the time and date!! U are another keyboard coward!! So what if u meet cat50 bros! I am not your ordinary cat50 bros!!
why you look down on cat50 bros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1