The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMental View Post
Wawa is 1612 and Ge Xin is 1619w
Saw gexin (should be kexin WH1619) being taken by another bro. She's not in the same league as cong cong, lady and nana lookswise... Looks like older than thirty though she's thin and small sized, that's just my take.

The bro who took her also agreed but he said her service quite ok if just looking for service, but upclose is not syt. Boobs are B sized from what I saw and the bro's report.
Old 16-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
FreeMental is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreeMental is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Which lorong and house is your gexin (or is it kexin) from? Care to provide a more detailed fr on her? Looks, body, boob size, height, services? You said she into bdsm, meaning what - tie her up and whip her? Can explain further?

Thanks. Next time pls put lorong N house number for future rankings and FR....
7/10 looks- very syt, like a college junior girl with a sharp chin bone. Very nice body. Not the kind of big boobs and ass but more along the lines of a slim sexy feel.

8/10 shower routine - great attention to details. You can feel her getting you ready, kind of preamble to great sex coming.

8/10 Pre- sex routine is just sexlickious. She will paint you thoroughly armpits and all( not a great fan of this) her light body connected to sensitive touch points around your body and using her pussy hair to brush your bottom limbs. Almost fucking with toes. Very professional, very soft spoken too. Is really school girl child like innocence. Perfect for bro who like 16-17 years old girl.

7/10 bbbj is ok, but she does work hard in this dept. I must say her throat can't swallow deep enough. Nevertheless she tries.

9/10 FJ, her pussy is tight and her final wall of defense against pumping iron is not very deep. I can see that she doesn't try to stop you from pushing hard, but having your dick fully grip by the super tight pussy is amazing.

As far as bdsm is concerned, she likes to be part of the fetish role playing bitch, she gets high when she see someone gets raped, or she get whipped by the painless leather brush. She has done 2 to 1 bandage before, at least that's what she told me.

16-19 wh,
I have not tried but heard that lady is does ass fuck as well, if anyone can verify.
My experience with lady was clean fun. So I am checking.
Old 16-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
FreeMental is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreeMental is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Saw gexin (should be kexin WH1619) being taken by another bro. She's not in the same league as cong cong, lady and nana lookswise... Looks like older than thirty though she's thin and small sized, that's just my take.

The bro who took her also agreed but he said her service quite ok if just looking for service, but upclose is not syt. Boobs are B sized from what I saw and the bro's report.
You must be kidding, obviously nana and cong cong and lady are very pretty in their own rights, but I can't agree that ke Xin looks 30. As I pointed out that she is small build with school girl body, but definitely childish looking girl.
Old 17-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMental View Post
You must be kidding, obviously nana and cong cong and lady are very pretty in their own rights, but I can't agree that ke Xin looks 30. As I pointed out that she is small build with school girl body, but definitely childish looking girl.
I humbly beg to disagree. I don't know how her service is like but lookswise, I think she's the weakest in her house as compared to Gege, xiaojing and Xiaoyu. Even older batch like bao-er more chio than ke Xin.

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but she can't be mentioned in the same breath as girls like nana, cong cong, lady, etc, like what you did...

That's very misleading. Just my opinion yeah?

Thanks
Old 17-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=TheGreenLantern;8070770]La Mien 2038

JJ 1817
Sasa 1651
66 24M13

There's 1 Sansan in 1651 who come June. Is this sasa the same as Shan Shan? I tot Shan Shan go home Liao. Miss her.
Old 17-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ex Commandoes of 54A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post

Let me explain to you, those recent batch of WL from 54A has not exactly reached the true ISO54A standard. You have missed the boat as I am aware you patronized 54A not long. You may not be able to appreciate the history of 54A WL + svc. In the past, WL like Moon, Jojo, Chu Chu, Lanxing, Jenny, Ella, Jia Jia, etc. really provided first class service. These gals are hard to come by
Not forgetting CoCo, Fei Fei, Jessie are also Ex Commandoes of 54A...
Old 18-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

Re: Ex Commandoes of 54A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Not forgetting CoCo, Fei Fei, Jessie are also Ex Commandoes of 54A...
Rather than talking about the past, how about putting your current top 5 here bro.

Arigato!
Old 18-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

only had one gal today so cant post my top 5 ..... so my top of the day goes to Fei Yang, standing at 1.7m without heels.... I will say she blew all yang yang away ... LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 18-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wasted $150 yesterday pm, so i'm posting 5 gals who ought to go home- cai shan 2831, cong cong 2038, mei zhi 1654, et w6, bing bing w12, all dam fucked up hao lian attitude problem.
Old 18-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
wasted $150 yesterday pm, so i'm posting 5 gals who ought to go home- cai shan 2831, cong cong 2038, mei zhi 1654, et w6, bing bing w12, all dam fucked up hao lian attitude problem.
Service wise, yes these girls kinda suck. But wait who's bing bing w12? There's a new bing bing at Yi tiao long?

Caishan is an Ang pai of sorts but service wise can't fight with many out there.

Cong cong service is the worst, but she can depend on her pretty underaged look I guess.

But for meizhi and ET, they really should go home... Damn sucks to the max. Fail.

By the way, who you waste $150 on yesterday?
Old 18-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

baby w6 not available, bo pian try et despite her raw queen rep, she hurried me after only 15min! Should just have called lulu or jing jing over from w12, or waited for biao mei, wasted 1 week's load of sperm built up over ict on sibeh boh chap wl instead, dam pissed off... Bing bing w12 newbie arrived in sep along with mei zhi 1654, surprisingly bad attitude, macham like gonna rod... Look, i know these gals got their supporters & i'm gonna get zapped silly, but i'm dam pissed off right now, not so much over the wasted $150 but the missed opportunity to rtf a deserving regular or sample a newbie eager to please...
Old 18-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
baby w6 not available, bo pian try et despite her raw queen rep, she hurried me after only 15min! Should just have called lulu or jing jing over from w12, or waited for biao mei, wasted 1 week's load of sperm built up over ict on sibeh boh chap wl instead, dam pissed off... Bing bing w12 newbie arrived in sep along with mei zhi 1654, surprisingly bad attitude, macham like gonna rod... Look, i know these gals got their supporters & i'm gonna get zapped silly, but i'm dam pissed off right now, not so much over the wasted $150 but the missed opportunity to rtf a deserving regular or sample a newbie eager to please...
Hahaha. You should have gone with lulu, Jin jin or biaomei, all in my top 25 list posted in the ranking thread.

And we've been saying ET sucks like forever, with the latest posting on her just this month, surprised you didn't know that man...

Meizhi also we said she sucks, so why you try...
Old 18-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

ok, just in case ppl accuse me of sour grapes out to break girls rice bowl, i'll list the wls imho r worth rtf- apple, lele & lala 1606, sisi 1612, jiao jiao 1649, sasa, xiao feng. mimi, yuki, lisa & tian tian 1654, baby, biao mei, kelly & an xin ya w6, lulu, jing jing & bei bei w12, nana, xiao la jiao, lady & xiao san 1803, zhi ling 1805, bei bei 1809, xiao wei 2038, jia yi 2047, xiao qian & siling 2831.
Old 18-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

also, some wls worth sampling, maybe u'll have better chemistry than me- han xue 1606, lulu, shun zhi & kai xin 1654, ada w6, xia tian 1805, yao yao 2038, keke 2045a.
Old 18-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

sorry, was dam dulan about being told by et to finish 15min into a 1hr session, wtf...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1