The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Naughty Teens At School

~PROLOGUE~

Lunch time. The students grabbed their lunch boxes and went to the cafeteria. Some of them like to eat in the class and other don't take lunch boxes, they just eat the food from the cafeteria.

Not all the students spent this break just eating. Others aren't eating at all in this time. We look at two students who just went in the gardening club, Felicia and Garen. The two of them walked around the garden, looking at the beautiful red roses and lilies that were there. They assured that no one was there to see them then Garen grabbed Felicia's hand and went with her in the tool shelter. The boy closes the door after he got in then turned back at Felicia.

"Okay, so no one seen us," he said. Felicia smiled then kissed his lips. Garen pushed her a little back to admire her body. After that, he placed his hands on her boobs and began to fondle them.

"Heeh....you sure like to touch them," the girl said. Garen nodded and continued to fondle her breasts. She was extraordinary beautiful. Having those big boobs, a great ass and a thin slim body, it was more that Garen could've wished.

"You know, I never done this in a shelter before," he said.

"Me neither. But I don't care. It doesn't matter where we do it, as long as we fuck, I'm alright with it."

Garen unbuttoned her shirt then took down her bra. He let the shirt on her because she was looking very sexy like that. The boy took a moment to admire her big naked boobs then he began to suck them. First, he placed her hands onto her waist then leaned his head on her chest. His tongue got out from his mouth and touched her nipple. After a session of kissing her soft boobs, Garen took one in her mouth and began sucking.

"Ahh! Uhhh.....mmmmmmm......This is.....so good. Mmmnnnn! Ah!"

Felicia had her hand on his head and she was stroking his hair. The boy looked at her and she bit her lip and moaned. She grabbed his clothes and started to undress him. After that she pulled down her panties and skirt then walked close to Garen and put her hand on hus junk.

"I think that it will be the best if we start with this, don't you think?" Felicia said with a soft voice. Garen nodded at her question and waited to see what she will do to his cock.

She grabbed the head then moved her hand slowly down to the base. After a couple of strokes she walked to the wall slowly pulling his shaft. When she got against the wall, Felicia grabbed his shaft like it was a sword and then she began to stroke it while moaning into his ear. Of course that she didn't wanted just to moan so she pulled out her tongue and began to lick his ear. The boy was amazed. He felt too good to do something else so he just stayed where he was and let Felicia do her work.

"Okay, now I think you are ready," she said smiling and removed the hand from his junk. After removing, she placed her palm to her nose and smelt it. "Mmmmmmm...... Now that's a cock who can make me happy."

Garen pulled her around. She put her hands on the wall and the boy grabbed her waist then pulled her a little close to him. After that, he spit on his tip a few times then slid it into her pussy.

"Ohhhh wow! Garen!"

The boy grabbed her hips and looked up on the roof. He then started to praise everything in this world for having such an amazing moment that he will have it in his mind forever. His hips started to move. The shaft is moving back and forth inside her pussy.

"Oh.......mmmm. This feels so good Felicia," Garen said. He began to increase his speed making the girl moan harder. Her hair got grabbed by him and began to pull it to him.

"Hahahaheeeee! That's it! Fuck me Garen! Ohhhhh fuck! My pussy fells so good. Fuck it Garen! Fuck that pussy like it is no tomorrow!"

Excited, the boy began to slap her butt too. From all he was doing, he forgot that this will make him reach his limit faster. Right in the moment that when he felt that his limit was reached, Garen pulled his dick out and told the girl that he is close.

"Huh? Well let me handle it," she said turning around and getting in her knees. Felicia grabbed the shaft and put hus head in her mouth. She used her tongue to pleasure his head then licked his tip. Her hand starts moving on the shaft. The sounds of her sucking the cock was making Garen to lose his mind.

Without warning her, the boy ejaculated inside her mouth. It was very nice the moment where he saw how Felicia got surprised when the semen started to come in her mouth. She then closed her eyes and sucked until all the semen on in her mouth and after that she swallowed it. After that she continued to suck the head.
*slurp* *slurp* *slurp*
"Ahhhhh! Felicia....."

"Huh? You think that this is all? Fuck no. You are going to fuck me more. We still have time," she said while slapping her cheek with his junk.

Felicia got on the table and spread her legs wide open. She grabbed his hands then pulled him closer to her and made his junk to get inside her one more time.

"Are you sure? The bell will almost ring," he said worried.

"Fuck the school! I wang to get laid."

Garen looked down at his manhood inserted inside her. His hips started to move. He grabbed her waist hard and then he began to do her faster. Felicia started to moan. Her tongue comes out and her eyes rolled around. She began to laugh and moan like crazy which made Garen to continue even more. He liked that face of hers, he wanted more.

From outside, in the back of the shelter, there was a boy who had his ear placed to the wall. He listened them the entire time and in the middle of it, he began to masturbate. After he successfully had an orgasm that will never be forgotten, the bell rang. The boy cleaned himself, grabbed his book then ran inside the school.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Naughty Teens At School

Hi guys,

Let me know if you would like this kind of contents for your story, before I continue with the chapters.....

Thanks!
Old 27-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Yakuza49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS! Camping here...
Old 27-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Naughty Teens At School

Chapter I

Okay, let's talk about Riverdell high, the best school for teenagers around the wrold. Riverdell is a private school who was founded by many rich people who didn't wanted their kids to go on normal schools. Every year, Riverdell makes almost 5 million dollars and the money are used to give their students the best facilities in the world.

It was built a few kilometers away from Kytokan city, on a hill. The school was surrounded by forest and it didn't had security cameras. School higher ups didn't wanted to show what was going in their school, the school's pride was to high for that.

The teachers in Riverdell were very smart and all of them had an age between 25 and 40 years. Anna Izymaki was the principal of the school. She was a sexy 27 year old brunette and she was known for being vicious when it came to punishing the students for doing something bad.

One year ago, a girl started to create problems in the school which went to some severe punishments for her. The girl, Leah Hart, turned out to be a sadistic and loved to be punished by miss Anna. It driven miss Anna to a point were she whipped Leah with an bondage whip.

After all this events, Leah did something unbelievable. On the school's site, where it was only for its students and teachers, Leah created a portal which lead the user to an other site who had sexual content. Leah posted everyday pictures of herself wearing provocative clothing or pictures of her having sex with different boys from the school.

One month was enough for the principal to find out what Leah had done. She tried to shut down the site and expel her but it was too late. Leah united the whole students of the school to support her in what she was doing. The girl blackmailed the principal to let the site stay or else she told the principal that she will show the police and the students parents what is happening in Riverdell. Miss Anna backed off and kneeled before Leah for what she done to her.

Several days later, Leah was suspended for five months for having a fight with an other student from an other school. For the whole four months, nothing sexual has been reported to Anna. Now, when the fifth month came, the students from Riverdell began to go wild.

It happened in the gym. The football club was having his daily routine. Alisha, the coach, was working the team hard. They had lost every game so far that year and she was pissed. They were doing push ups, sit ups, running endless laps. She was cussing them the whole time. Neon needed a brake, he thought. When he saw the coach talking to her assistant, the boy took off out the back door. Down the hall past the weight room and girl's gym, Neon was finally outside.

It was a cool crisp October day. A gentle wind was blowing. Neon leaned against the building, catching his breath. Skipping out of her Math class, here comes his girlfriend Amanda from the other direction.

"I was hoping to find you here sweetie," she said, taking out a pack of cigarettes and lighten one. She noticed the boy's stiff cock bulging from his jogging shorts. She takes the head between her fingers and began squeezing it.

"You know that now you made me want to suck it," she said, licking her lips. We were both 18 and madly horny all the time. Coming to school was like sexual torture for Neon. They fucked in the mornings before school. Then after school at his house.
Old 27-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Naughty Teens At School

"Baby, I'm not going to spot you," he told her, taking her hand and lead her behind the dumpster. Amanda goes right to her knees, pulling the boy's shorts down. Then she took his sweaty cock in her hand and smelt it.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's the good stuff. I love when your cock smells like this," she said then put it right into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm fuck. You're awesome baby!" He run his fingers through her thick blonde hair. Neon grabbed the back of her head and shoved his junk deeper inside her mouth. Life was good, he thought. But all of a sudden he got the feeling that they are not alone anymore. Turning around there stands the coach smiling devilishly.

"Well, I see now why we are losing games. Pull out that cock sweetie. Fun time is over." she said walking to them. Amanda let go of his cock.

"Coach! I......"

"Shut up Neon. You're grounded. And you little blonde tramp, start walking. We have a practice to do," she said pulling the boy's cheek.

They headed back to the gym were she worked Neon hard. After the practice was over, the coach held him a few more minutes to do more laps. After that, the boy was so exhausted that he could barely walk.

They headed back to the gym were she worked Neon hard. After the practice was over, the coach held him a few more minutes to do more laps. After that, the boy was so exhausted that he could barely walk.

One hour passed since the event and now some other students skipped their class to fool around in the boy's room.

"Are you sure that no one will see us," the girl said. She was a little bit worried but it was her first time too to enter in the boy's room.

"Don't worry. It's okay. Now get in your knees." He said. The girl got in her knees and unzipped the boy's pants. She put his junk inside her mouth and began to suck on it.

"How is it? You like it?" She asked. The boy nodded at her questions then pat the girl on the head.

"This is great!" He said, stroking her cheek with his thumb. His hand moved to the back of her head and then he pulled to him, making the girl to take his junk deeper inside her mouth.

After that, the boy grabs the girl and turned her around. He lifted her skirt up then put one of his hand on her butt.

"Uhhh....You have sweet ass," he said, stroking her butt. Moreover, the boy pulled her panties down and began to tease her wet pussy.

"Ah. A-Are you sure about this?" she asked, then turned her head back.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay." the boy said.

Of course that he didn't knew if they will get caught or not but when a boy is stuck in this situation, he will always lie to get inside that pussy.

"Oh shit! You really don't want to take me easy," she said with a soft voice. The girl was fucked in big style. It might be the only chance this boy had to fuck a girl like her so he wanted to have the greatest experience from his life.

"I'm going to cum! Choose: Mouth or pussy." The boy said trying to hold up that thick white liquid inside his balls.

"Huh? Ummmm.....I don't know....," she said. It was too late now to say something. The boy put her in the knees and shoved his junk into the girl's mouth. He began to ejaculate strong. She didn't had any option but to drink it all.

After they were done, the two students went outside in the park and smoked some cigarettes waiting for the calls to ends. Then they continued their day like nothing happened.

Not all the students have the chance to do a quickie and then get away with it. In the principal's office, there were two students that were caught in the act by their English teacher.

"So, from what I heard, you were pounded from behind by this gentleman right here in your English class," she said playing with a rule in her hands. Miss Anna stood up then turned around, looking at the window.

"We didn't wanted to....," the girl said. She couldn't finish her sentence because when the principal turned at them, the girl just froze.

"You two are some horny doves, aren't you? You can't keep it in your pants and you can't stay long enough without your pussy being pound. Is that hard to hold it for eight or nine hours a day? Is that too much?" She said. Then she grabbed a black stick that was near her desk and walked in front of the girl.
Old 27-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 8
colinfrancis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinfrancis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more.
Old 27-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Sorry image not up properly

Last edited by kiasusam; 27-12-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 27-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seabassmumdied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.........
Old 27-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Naughty Teens At School

Old 27-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

"Are you going to punish me?" the girl said. Miss Ana smiled and nodded at her question. She put the girl in front of the boy then turned her around.

"Bent over." the principal said. She lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties down. After that she hit her butt slowly with her stick a few times.

"Is this really necessary?" the boy asked. He didn't wanted to see that only she is punished. Not that but he didn't wanted to lose the future opportunity to pound that pussy again so he was down to share the punishment.

Miss Anna hold tight on her stick then it hit hard the girl's butt, making her butt to wiggle and leaving a red line on it. The girl screamed but it was a lost cause. She endured more hard hits from her principal stick then it stopped.

"See this sweet red butt? Be a good boy and don't let me hear that you fucked it while being here in the school grounds, okay? Or else I will punish her butt until she couldn't be able to walk for the remaining day." She said heaving a devilish smile on her face.

"Y-Yes....Miss Anna," the boy said.

She could've given them a much harder punishment but she reminded of her school days too. There were times where you just couldn't handle it and rush to the bathroom and began to masturbate like crazy. As long as those fantasies of having sex at school were great, a school is a school and the students must respect the rules. That what Miss Anna thought. But since Leah appeared, it made impossible for her to make the students respect those rules anymore.

It was the beginning of the 5th month since Leah didn't came to school and now the students began to show that Leah will be coming very soon. Miss Anna was looking at the window and had a worried look on her face. She didn't knew that Leah will do for her comeback. It is about the girl who united the whole school together. Of course that her comeback had to be amazing.

Tomorrow was a very important day for Miss Anna and the school too. One of the most richest family in the world, the Yuri's, just transferred their son at Riverdell and expected the school to help him become a great man in the future. She had to do whatever was necessary to keep their son, Aketsu, to this school because it was a big financial step for the school. For the next day she assigned a unique girl to show him the school around and hoped that the boy will love it.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Chapter 2
Sun was out and birds started to sing happily as they were flying above the school. It was early in the morning and the students already showed up to start a new day full of new adventures and new things to learn. And of course, sex.

This day was going to be very stressful for Miss Anna because of the new student. Speaking of it, there he was at the gate of the school.

Aketsu Yuri, a 17 year old boy with blue eyes, beautiful black hair and had a very good body. The girl that had to show him the school, Bell Anix, knew for sure who he was. She looked him straight in the eyes and walked in front of him.

"Hello there. Are you perhaps the new transferred student?" She said smiling. She was wearing a white and blue school uniform that you could see that it was tight and some black knee socks. Her outfit got Aketsu's full attention.

"Yes. I'm the one." He responded smiling. Bell gave him a hug then kissed her cheek. She told him that this was the way the school welcome a new student here.

"I don't know if you knew about it but today you will not have to go to classes," Bell said.

"What? Why not?"

"The school is pretty big so I can't show you all of it in just 10 minutes so the principal arranged in some way that you'll have the whole day to see the school and what its has to offer."

They began to walk around the school and every girl that the boy passed by, she looked at him very interested. After she showed him the south and west side of the school, they decided to take a break and drink a soda in the schools park. Aketsu was surprised to see that all the girl he saw were very beautiful and had such amazing bodies.

"What are we going to do next?" he said. Bell finished her soda and throws it in the trash can then she walked up to the boy and lean slowly to him.

"We are going to do something very special," she whispered to him then kissed his cheek again.

All the students were in their classes. The school program started. Bell walked with Aketsu to the gym storage. In there, 3 stunning girls were hanging out drinking soda and smoking. They looked very slutty.

"Hey Bell. What's up?" one of the girl said. Bell walked to a blonde who had light brown skin. Her name was Lexi. She grabbed Lexi's chin and walked back to Aketsu. All the way Lexi walked like a dog.

"Aketsu-kun is a new student at our school. I want Lexi here to offer him a welcome gift," Bell said stroking Lexi's cheeks from behind with her thumbs.

Lexi smiled then opened her mouth. She pulled her tongue out and waited for the boy's junk to enter in her mouth. Bell walked behind Aketsu and unzipped his pants. Once Lexi saw his manhood she immediately put her mouth on it and began sucking.

"Welcome to Riverdell High Aketsu-kun. I hope that you'll love it here," Bell said hugging him from behind.

"Ahhhh....it this....okay?" Aketsu asked. Bell moved her hands to his belly then pulled her tongue out and began to lick his ear.

"Of course it is. This 3 are the school whores. You can do whatever you want with them," she whispered to the boy. Lexi couldn't stop from sucking.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Chetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 27-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

She felt with her mouth how perfectly shaped is his junk and now she didn't want to stop.

"Aaahhh....I'm.....I'm going to cum!" He said.

"Let him cum on your face Lexi. I want him to see your slutty face covered in his semen," Bell smiling said.

Lexi let his dick go and pulled her tongue out waiting for his to cum. In a few seconds Aketsu began ejaculating big loads on Lexi's face.

"Wooaah! Look at her fucking face. She's all covered in cum!" One of the other two girls said. Bell pulled out her phone and took a picture of Lexi.

"This is going to make you more popular that you were now," She said. Soon, the other 2 girls pulled their phones and started to take pictures of her too.

"Tell me Aketsu-kun. Did you enjoyed how Lexi sucked your dick? Or you want the other girls to suck it too?" She asked with a soft voice.

"No N-no. It was great," he said started to feel embarrassed.

Bell pulled his pants back up then left the gym storage. On their way out, Aketsu asked Bell if they could take a break because he needed to go in the bathroom. With a big smile on her face, Bell licked her lips and got in her knees.

"Use my mouth," she said then began unzipping his pants again.

"Huh?! What are you doing?" the boy asked.

"Don't be shy. Take advantage of this opportunity and let me taste your pee." Bell said. In the end, Aketsu took his junk out and put it inside her mouth. Bell's lips were only on the glans. Without further do the boy began to pee in the girl's mouth. Bell's eyes were closed and she looked like a little kid who behaves extraordinary good.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes. I love drinking pee. Is one of my strongest fetish," she said licking her lips.

After that Bell continued to show Aketsu the school. 2 hours passed. Bell showed him all the exterior of the school. Now it was time to show him the interior of it but before that she lead him to the principal office. Miss Anna wanted to personally meet Aketsu.

"The principal is waiting for you. Take your time Aketsu-kun. I'll wait here," Bell said.

Until now, Aketsu had his feelings all mixed up. He didn't knew to be welcomed like that by this school and now he went inside the principal office who the principal was this gorgeous brunette babe.

"Oh. You might be the new student. Aketsu Yuri," she said.

"Yes. I am."

"Please. Take a seat. Welcome to Riverdell. I hope that Bell did a great job showing you the school."

She did a lot more than that, the boy thought. He was looking at this beautiful woman and couldn't take his gaze from her.

"Yes. She did a great job," he said.

"I'm glad to hear that. Look, as long as you are here, whatever problem you have, please come to me," Miss Anna said while playing with her ruler.

"Yeah....umm...of course."

"Now, today you are free from classes so you can go home or stay for a little longer with Bell to wonder around more."

"Yes. I'll stay a little more.....with...Bell."

"Very well. Then have a great day and I hope to enjoy your stay at this school," Miss Anna said then winked at him.

The boy left the room and there she was, Bell. She walked close to him and lean slowly to his body.

Old 27-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DollFlip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

"What you told her?" she whispered into his ear.

"I said that I will stay a little more with you....."

Bell smiled devilishly and said:

"You want more?"
Aketsu nodded slowly at her question. Bell took his hand then started walking.

"You want to go back to Lexi or do you want another girl?"

"We can go to another girl?" he asked surprised. Bell pulled him to the wall and grabbed his junk. She was smiling.

"You are a very important student for this school now. So, as long as you have this dick hard and ready to go, you can fuck whatever girl you want," she said then kissed his cheek.

Bell went with Aketsu in the gardening club and got behind some bushes. She pulled his clothes off and laid him on the ground. The girl used her saliva to make his manhood look nice and wet then she pulled her phone out. Bell started to stroke his junk while talking to a girl to come where they were to get fucked by Aketsu. Until the other girl came, Bell took really good care oh his tool. She stroked it in a way that he couldn't get much pleasure to cum but enough for his dick to stay hard and ready to go. Coming from the other way, Gina, the girl who Aketsu had to fuck was getting very close.

"Hey there you perverts," she said getting in her knees and kissed Bell on the lips.

"He is the student that I talked with you about. Fuck him good," Bell said. Gina stood up and began to undress. After getting naked she put Bell's mouth on her pussy and told her to make it nice and wet.

"Okay. Now I'm ready to go. You stay there Aketsu. Let me do all the work," Gina said getting on top of him. She let herself down till the boy's junk got inside her pussy. Gina started to move up and down. Bell was looking hungry at both of them.

Aketsu was blown away. It was his first time to have sex with a girl and now he's feeling like he could never want to let her go. For him it was like putting your penis between two balls of gelatin then began to move them up and down. The feeling you got from the sides of your penis was just amazing. It was making you move and move your hips faster until the very last moment. In this case, Gina was the one that moved. His hands were on her butt and it was close to cum. He didn't want to tell them that because he wanted to feel how's like to cum inside a girl. When he felt that he could not longer hold, he grabbed Gina's waist with his right hand then pulled her down then released his semen inside her.

"Ohhhohoooo! Looks like we have a kinky one in here," Gina said looking happily at her pussy. She backed off and then the boy's semen started to pour out from her pussy.

"That's a good boy," Bell said grabbing his glans and started to massage it with her fingers. She and Aketsu started to make out while Gina was fingering herself and sucked the boy's semen from her fingers.

Gina got in her knees near Aketsu's head then took Bell and began to make out with her. The view was excellent for the boy but he felt left out. He looked to his left and saw what was under Bell's skirt. It was a surprise! Bell isn't wearing panties. It was just her pussy who became wet and juices started to fall down. Aketsu moved his head quick under her skirt then kissed her pussy.

Wha? What are you doing down there?" Bell said giggling and lifted herself a little. After a quick gaze at him Bell put her pussy on his mouth then continued to make out with Gina.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1