The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PaidWilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Naughty Teens At School

More please!!
Old 28-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Naughty Teens At School

"What you told her?" she whispered into his ear.

"I said that I will stay a little more with you....."

Bell smiled devilishly and said:

"You want more?"
Aketsu nodded slowly at her question. Bell took his hand then started walking.

"You want to go back to Lexi or do you want another girl?"

"We can go to another girl?" he asked surprised. Bell pulled him to the wall and grabbed his junk. She was smiling.

"You are a very important student for this school now. So, as long as you have this dick hard and ready to go, you can fuck whatever girl you want," she said then kissed his cheek.

Bell went with Aketsu in the gardening club and got behind some bushes. She pulled his clothes off and laid him on the ground. The girl used her saliva to make his manhood look nice and wet then she pulled her phone out. Bell started to stroke his junk while talking to a girl to come where they were to get fucked by Aketsu. Until the other girl came, Bell took really good care oh his tool. She stroked it in a way that he couldn't get much pleasure to cum but enough for his dick to stay hard and ready to go. Coming from the other way, Gina, the girl who Aketsu had to fuck was getting very close.

"Hey there you perverts," she said getting in her knees and kissed Bell on the lips.

"He is the student that I talked with you about. Fuck him good," Bell said. Gina stood up and began to undress. After getting naked she put Bell's mouth on her pussy and told her to make it nice and wet.

"Okay. Now I'm ready to go. You stay there Aketsu. Let me do all the work," Gina said getting on top of him. She let herself down till the boy's junk got inside her pussy. Gina started to move up and down. Bell was looking hungry at both of them.

Aketsu was blown away. It was his first time to have sex with a girl and now he's feeling like he could never want to let her go. For him it was like putting your penis between two balls of gelatin then began to move them up and down. The feeling you got from the sides of your penis was just amazing. It was making you move and move your hips faster until the very last moment. In this case, Gina was the one that moved. His hands were on her butt and it was close to cum. He didn't want to tell them that because he wanted to feel how's like to cum inside a girl. When he felt that he could not longer hold, he grabbed Gina's waist with his right hand then pulled her down then released his semen inside her.

"Ohhhohoooo! Looks like we have a kinky one in here," Gina said looking happily at her pussy. She backed off and then the boy's semen started to pour out from her pussy.

"That's a good boy," Bell said grabbing his glans and started to massage it with her fingers. She and Aketsu started to make out while Gina was fingering herself and sucked the boy's semen from her fingers.

Gina got in her knees near Aketsu's head then took Bell and began to make out with her. The view was excellent for the boy but he felt left out. He looked to his left and saw what was under Bell's skirt. It was a surprise! Bell isn't wearing panties. It was just her pussy who became wet and juices started to fall down. Aketsu moved his head quick under her skirt then kissed her pussy.

Wha? What are you doing down there?" Bell said giggling and lifted herself a little. After a quick gaze at him Bell put her pussy on his mouth then continued to make out with Gina.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnHinged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 28-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

His tongue was moving all around Bell's vagina, pleasuring it to the maximum. Her body started to shake and moans was coming from her mouth. Aketsu continued by licking her clit. He grabbed her waist tight and began to eat her out properly.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming," Bell said then quickly began to squirt on the boy's face. After that, Gina came to Aketsu and licked his face then spit the squirt on Bell's face and mouth.

Bell, Aketsu and Gina went to the showers to clean up. Bell told him to wait her at the exit of the boy's showers. After he went in there and cleaned up, Aketsu goes outside and waited for Bell. Looking into his right, he sees Bell and Gina going out. Gina kissed Bell and left. Bell then comes to the boy and kissed his lips.

"Take this," she said handing him a piece of paper who had a link written on it. The girl explained him that she could not stay anymore because an emergency came up. She said that on that link he will find a lot of good material for fapping. Bell walked Aketsu at the entrance then called a taxi to take him home.

Night came upon Riverdell. But still if there was pinch black outside, someone saw trough it and it was walking around the school. At the back of the school there was a big shelter where in there was broken desks, chairs, tables and stuff like that. On how the person was moving it appeared to be a girl. Behind a broken desk there was a door leading to a basement. The girl walked down and there she saw 3 of 2 masked girls, making out on the coach and in their right there was a girl in her knees giving blowjob to a boy. Both of them had masks on their faces. It was a weak green light in the room but it was enough to see that the girl who entered in the basement was not only but Bell herself. She walked by the horny masked teens to a desk where another girl was. The girl on the desk was naked and had a mask and a cape on her.

"So Bell. How we are doing with the preparations?" She said turning around at Bell.

"Everything is according with the plan."

"Good. This is going to be great. By the way, how was the new student transferred here. I heard that he is a very important person for the school now."

"Yes it is. He will stick up with us. I guarantee it," Bell said smiling.

Hours passed since Aketsu came home but until now she didn't looked up the link that Bell gave it to him. Now he thought that it was the perfect time. He opened his laptop and and wrote the link on a internet browser. After hitting the enter button the link sent him on a page that was black. In the center of the page there was 2 RED boxes: Spectator and Stranger. The boy clicked on the spectator box and then the school page appeared. The cover of the page had the school picture on it and then a red line appeared on screen that was pointing on one of the school's window. Aketsu clicked on that window and then he was sent on a different site. It looked like one of those erotic sites but this one was something else. The name of the page was Naughty Teens at School.

The boy was shocked when he began to search the site. He saw some pictures of Lexi and the other two girls having crazy sex in the storage gym and in the parking lot at night. Moreover, he even saw some of the girls he saw at school today in here, naked, having sex. Then he found a picture of her covered in cum. It was from today when she gave him a blowjob. He scrolled more for a while then a gif of Lexi sucking a cock appeared. Aketsu stopped there and pulled his cock out. He then began to masturbate.

He couldn't believe what this site had but now when he looks more closely to it, Aketsu realized that this was the other face that Riverdell has. Now, after seeing what he just saw, Aketsu was sure that he will love his remaining years at this school.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Chapter 3

Getting a girlfriend of boyfriend can be tricky in Riverdell. For a boy, getting a girlfriend meant that they could only fuck her. "Why limit yourself to one girl when you can do all the girl?", that was what most of the boys were thinking when they saw couples in the school.

The methods of flirting were very different from the other schools. Here, you can get a boyfriend or girlfriend with only sex. Sex is something regular in here. So they had to add more excitement and kink in their way of flirting.

Right now, a boy and a girl were in the hallway. They skipped their first class to meet here. The girl, Leya, had a big crush on Felix but when she confessed her feeling for him, the boy rejected her. She refused to accept that so she told him to meet her in the hallway of the second floor.

"Yes Leya. What is it this time?"

"Look Felix....I understand how you feel but I refuse to think that you don't like me."

"Leya...but I told you."
"I know. But I want to show you something that I think will make you change your mind."

"Leya...-"

The girl pushed the boy against the wall and put one of her hand on his crotch.

"Huh? What the..?"
"Shhht. Don't make such noise. We will be heard." The girl said with a soft voice.

"What the hell are you doing Leya?" The boy whispers.

"Hmhmhm....you'll find out."
Leya unzipped the boy's pants and pulled his manhood out. She then start to stroke it slowly while looking deep into his eyes.

"What about now? Huh? You don't want to speak? Don't tell me that you like it?"

"......."
"Hehe....I knew it. You little pervert. Okay then. I'll stroke this cock of yours and make you cum."

"Cum? In the hallway? Are you crazy?"

"They won't find that it is yours. Shut up."

"Ahhhhhhh!"
The girl spit a few times on Felix's manhood then continued to stroke it but with a high speed.

"Shit....I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum!"
"Ohh yes! Cum! Ooooohohohoooooooo. Yeaaaaah baby. Look at those shoots. Oh fuck. You have such a thick cum. I bet is full of proteins. Hahaha...."

After the boy finishes Leya looked into his eyes and asked:

"Now your mind has changed?"

The boy slowly nodded at her question.

"I thought so. I expect you to call me after school. We have some work to do."

Both of then went to their classes acting like nothing happened.

Of course that at the end of the class, all the students noticed the cum on the hallway. They took pictures of it and posted on the site, congratulating the boy who did that.

Also, this was the first day of school for Aketsu. He was a little sleepy because he stood almost all night, looking at all the posts on NTAS. When his first class ended, Aketsu went in the school park to relax a few minutes and there he met Lexi. They talked a little bit then she grabbed his hand and placed between her legs. Aketsu ran with Lexi to the gym dumpsters where there she gave him a quick and relaxing blowjob.

"Wow. I never knew that school can be this way," he said. After she drank all of his semen, Lexi continued to lick, suck and kiss Aketsu's junk while talking to him.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

"This is why Riverdell is the best school. No one will judge you for what you're doing, either if you are a girl or a boy. We all are united."

"That's awesome. But how do you all keep being united as one?"

Lexi grabbed Aketsu's hand and started to walk around the school while telling him how Riverdell became like this and about its secret site. It was a lot to be explained so the two of them decided to skip the next class and stay behind the gym. After she told him everything that has to be known, they began touching themselves. Their moment was stopped after they was two students walking by the gym and rushed to the dumpsters. Aketsu and Lexi followed the two students to the dumpsters and there Lexi saw that it was Neon and his girlfriend.

"Oh. Neon and his little tramp are going to fuck," Lexi said giggling. They were behind a tree. Aketsu couldn't see much because he was behind Lexi. He leaned slowly on her and his crouch touched her butt.

"Who are these two?" Aketsu asked. Neon pulled his junk out and lighten up a cigarette while Amanda bent over the dumpster. They started fucking.

"That's Neon and Amanda. Neon is in the football team and she is his girlfriend. Amanda is always called a tramp because of her blonde hair and big boobs."

"So, if you have blonde hair and big boobs you are considered a tramp? You have those two things too," Aketsu asked. His hands moved up to her waist and pushed his crotch to Lexi's butt.

"Yeah but I'm a school whore. That's different," she said. The two of them watched behind the tree how Neon and Amanda had sex. Aketsu started to have a boner and he began then to pleasure himself by moving it around Lexi's butt.

"Okay, that's to hot," Lexi said. She grabbed one of the boy's hand and placed it in one of her skirt pockets. From there, Aketsu pulled out a condom. He unwrapped it then put it on his junk. Lexi pulled down her panties and lifted her skirt up. The two of them began to have sex while watching Neon and Amanda.

"Woaah. Your pussy makes me feel so relaxed," Aketsu said. This was his seconds time to have sex and he started to like the girl's pussy. In that moment, for a few seconds, he imagined that he was banging Bell.

"Ahhhh! Aketsu-kun. Your dick is making my pussy hot," she whispered. The boy increased his speed, drilling her pussy completely. He was still a newbie in this section so he reached his limit fast. After ejaculating, Aketsu pulled his dick out slowly, hoping that the condom didn't broke. It wasn't.

Aketsu zipped his pants back and Lexi pulled her panties back then left.

In the school, there was a class who wasn't used at all. After one month since Leah got suspended, the call became a place where couples new formed could have sex, or confesses your love.

Jake had to make a very serious decision. For some time two girl flirted with him constantly and now the girls wanted him to choose one of them. Momo and Alexa, the two girls that wanted Jake, planned to meet with him in this classroom and let him decide who wants more. They were very tricky. Both of them had provocative school uniforms on them. The girls united to desk in front of the chalkboard then got on the desk and spread their legs. After that they told Jake to choose.

Last edited by kiasusam; 28-12-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Poor boy couldn't escape from this situation. Their skirts were very short so when they spread their legs, her panties showed instantly. The boy was captivated by the view he had. He looked at Alexa who was in his left. She had smaller boobs than Momo but her butt was made for sex. Momo was looking more slutty than Alexa. Her skirt who had the color of wine triggered some nerves in Jake's brains which made him get in front of Momo. He unzipped his pants and pulled his manhood out then got closer to her. You could see the look of the girls faces. Momo was close to lose her mind from the happiness that was feeling right now while Alexa had a disappointed look on her face. Jake moved Momo's black panties on the side then he inserted his junk inside her.

"I'm choosing Momo," he said pumping the girl's pussy. Momo put her hands around Jake's head and began to moan. Alexa, disappointed, she got down from the desk and left the room. Momo looked Jake straight in his eyes, having a lewd look on her face then kissed him on the lips.

"I love you! I love you! love you! I love you! love you! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Momo said desperately. For the whole time until Jake came inside her, Momo told him that she loves him.

In the west side of the school, were the gardening club was, Lexi was at the dumpsters smoking a cigarette. She saw Alexa running in the gardening club crying. It doesn't matter if you are in Riverdell or not. Rejection is a rejection. And Alexa couldn't handle it very good. Lexi came behind her. She pulled her pack of cigarettes and pulled out one then offered it to her. Alexa took the cigarette and lighten it up.

"So, you got rejected?" Lexi asked.

"Yes....," Alexa said while crying.
"You better start to move on. Or otherwise you'll end up being the school whore."

"Huh? How do you know that?" Alexa asked.
"Because I got rejected too. I cried for days until I began to feel worthless. Then I started to use my body to attract boys and a few days later I've become the school whore."

"I'm.....I'm sorry to hear that."
"No. Don't be. Is better like this. I feel more comfortable being like this. And the great part is.....Now, that Leah did what she did, the boys see me like something special. Is like they all need me and I like to feel needed."

Lexi turned around and left. Alexa stood there to finish smoking then she wiped her tears off and decided to move on.

Moving over to the cafeteria. It was lunchtime and the students rushed to the cafeteria to get something to eat and drink. On the outside, in front of it and on its east side, the cafeteria had tables and chairs for the students who wanted to eat outside. Aketsu was the last to get there. The cafeteria was full. As he walked towards to enter inside there were a group of boys who was checking Aketsu. They seemed to be the cool-type of group in the school. The boy saw them looking at him and continued to walk. Coming from his left, a boy and a girl walked up to him.

"Dude! I heard that you hit on my girl! You want beef?" The boy said. He has bigger muscular mass than Aketsu. In the minute he saw the girl he knew that all of this was an act. The girl that he was with was one of the whores who saw in the gym storage where he first met Lexi. All the students stopped from what they were doing and looked at Aketsu.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

"Come on," he said confident. The boy in front of him got a little confused. He tighten his fist and hit Aketsu in the face.

"Not on his pretty face! No!" Some girls said from the distance. The punch was hard but it didn't moved Aketsu from were he was standing. It only turned his head on the right.

"It's my turn now," he said. Aketsu turned his look at the boy and then a quick punch got in the boy's face. The boy fall down and lost his consciousness. From the right side, were the cool boys sat, the blonde one in the group who appeared to be the leader smiled at Aketsu then left the cafeteria.

Aketsu got inside the cafeteria, bought a croissant then went in his class.

The school's program for today has ended. Aketsu phoned Lexi and asked her if she could stay after school to bang. She agreed and told him to meet her behind the showers. When Lexi came, she got in her knees and began to unzip his pants.

"The school started to talk about you now. You became quite popular since you knocked that dude in the cafeteria."

"Really? The news spreads that fast?" He said. After his junk started to shown, Lexi put it inside her mouth and began to suck it.

While Lexi was giving Aketsu a sweet and relaxing blowjob, the boy saw Bell in the park. There she was with a group of boys. Those were the boys that checked him at the cafeteria.

"Huh? What's happening sweetie?" Lexi asked. He placed his hand on her head and put his cock back inside her mouth. The boy with blonde hair handed a box to Bell then shook his hand then left.

"No. It was nothing. Come on. I want to fuck you now," he said starting to undress Lexi. He laid down and Lexi got on top of him. She leaned slowly on his chest then kissed his neck. Aketsu put his arms around her neck and began to move his hips very fast.

"Ahhhh! Aketsu-kun. You're too fast. My pussy can't handle this!" she said moaning. He continued to pump her pussy out until she reached her orgasm. After that, she laid on the ground and he got on top of her. He placed his junk between her boobs and began to fuck them.

"You know. I wonder how hot it will be to see you getting fucked by more boys," he said having a lewd look on his face. Lexi smiled at him then kissed his cock.

"If you want, I can arrange that. It will be a gangbang."

"Ahhhh! I'm cumming," he said. Lexi grabbed his cock then put it inside her mouth and Aketsu started to ejaculate.

"Mmmm. That was delicious," Lexi said licking her lips. She looked like a complete slut. But Aketsu liked to see her like that.

"You know. How about the two of us become friends?" Aketsu asked. He moved his glans on Lexi's lips. She winked at him then kissed the tip.

"I would love to have a friend like you," she said. Now that both of them felt more relaxed, they put their clothes back on them and left the school.

You thought that on Saturdays you see your kids at home, playing on the computer or going out. Those things happen but only if the kid isn't in Riverdell. Saturday is like the best day to have sex for the students of Riverdell.

In every Saturday, the school is in the student council's care. The football, swimming and archery club were training on Saturdays so the principal put the student council to be there and not let anything bad happen to the school. But since Leah made her point clear, the student council members lets students came to school and have sex or do whatever they wanted.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

In every Saturday, the school is in the student council's care. The football, swimming and archery club were training on Saturdays so the principal put the student council to be there and not let anything bad happen to the school. But since Leah made her point clear, the student council members lets students came to school and have sex or do whatever they wanted.

We are now in one of the school's class room. A boy was naked on the desk and all tied up. He was licking a girl's pussy who was sitting on his face. On the other part, there was another girl who had a long big black stick. With it she used to hit the boy's cock.

"Take it! Shut up and take it like a man," the girl sitting on his face said. The other girl began to hit his balls.

"Mmmmmm! Let's hit those balls more. Hahahaaa!"

Moving to another classroom. Three girls were naked and stood with their hands on the chalkboard. Behind them, it was a boy who stroked his penis looking at them.

"Please! Use our holes. Stop masturbating and fuck us! Please!" One of the girls said.

The classrooms atmosphere became hot because of this horny teenagers. Some of them had other fetishes. They banged in the bathrooms or at the entrance of the school. Not to say that the dumpsters were full of horny students.

There is two spots for dumpsters in Riverdell. One spot was near the gym and there whoever banged they posted a picture of movie of it. And the other spot was close to the gardening club. That was the favorite spot of the school whores to fuck. But that area was making you feel so excited that it often drove you to do unimaginable things in there. You could see the ground stained with semen, blood and even pee. Lots of girls and boys lost their virginity in there.

A hot atmosphere was in the student council room too. Two boys who were members of the club had their junks sucked by Jade and Amy, the school's whores. On the table there were two girls, looking at their phone, peaking from time to time at the boys. Looking at the window, there we have the president of the student council, Bell. She haven't seen Aketsu for a few days because of the work she had to do. Now she stood there with one hand between her legs, thinking about that day when the boy eat her pussy.

"Amy, where is Lexi?" she asked then walked at the two girls from the student council.

"I don't know Bell. She didn't responded to her phone these days," Amy said then took the cock deeper inside her mouth.

"Hmmm.....that's strange. She always comes Saturday to have her face messed up."

Bell took her phone from the desk and left the room. She started to thought what could ever happen to Lexi to make her not to come today. A much greater round of sex she couldn't get anywhere but here. While she walked out of school, then heading to the archery club, Bell thought that she could be with Aketsu. She saw how much Lexi enjoyed to suck him and now she started to become paranoid.

She arrived at the archery club. The members were on break but there was one girl who was still practicing. Her name was Emma. She was the most athletic girl in school. Many gold medals and trophies she brought to Riverdell but she miss the school days so she came from time to time at school on Saturday to practice and wonder around the school. Emma was considered a sex goddess even though she didn't had sex at all.

"Hey there you stranger," Bell shouted. Emma turns around and smiled.

"Bell! Yeeeeeey!" She said running to hug her.

"I want to talk something with you," Bell said then kissed her cheek. The girls grabbed a soda and sat on some benches that were near the archery club.

"So, what you want to talk with me about?" Emma asked. Bell pulled out her phone then showed a picture of Aketsu.

"Tell me, what is your opinion on this boy?" she said handing her the phone. Emma took the phone and the moment she saw the boy, she blushed.

"He's so fucking adorable. I want to fuck the hell out of him," Emma said then looked back at Bell.

"He just transferred at our school some days ago."

"What?! Are you serious? Can I meet him?" Emma said getting excited.

"Well, I was hoping to make him your boyfriend. He's a special student for Miss Anna so I thought that you'll be perfect for him."

"Yes! Please do! He's so cute and looks so innocent. I can't wait to show him my bondage toys."

"Very well. On monday I'm going to present him to you," Bell said putting her hand on Emma's cheeks then kissed her forehead.

Last edited by kiasusam; 28-12-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Old 28-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
YesDuality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 28-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Chapter 4

The cell phone’s vibration awoke Aketsu. He reach for it, hold the bright screen to his squinting face, and set it for 20 minutes later.

A few minutes later, he opens his eyes and sees the grey out of his window. The field is murky with it, green grass sticking up out of a swamp of fog.

The cell phone again. He shut it off. Lexi makes a sound. Aketsu kisses her cheek, she slides up next to him. Her chin tucks into his shoulder. She gets up.

Aketsu really like cloudy days. They are warmth, hot coffee. They are staring into grey, feeling soothed by it, letting it cover you like a blanket of introspection. You whole wold is what is right in front of you because everything else is consumed by fog. A veil over the world, he thought.

His eyes open again and he knew that they must stay open. He looks at the time, an hour of his day lost.

"How did you sleep?" Lexi said smiling. Aketsu grabbed the back of her head and pulled to his crotch. His junk enters Lexi's mouth.

"5 more minutes please," he said in a very sleepy voice. Lexi moans then began sucking his hard cock.

Since the two of them became friends, the 2 days that they had to relax, Saturday and Sunday, they spend it together. In the following days they got to know each other better. She spend her Sunday night at Aketsu's house where they fucked hard. Now the problem for the two of them was how to arrive at school without anyone to notice that Lexi spent her night at Aketsu's.

It 8:15. The tormenting fog flew away, letting the sun shine once again on Riverdell. Students started to prepare themselves to go to their classes. Only 15 minutes before the class to start.

On the south-west side of the school, there was an abandoned building. Behind her, it was the usual spot for the smokers but this time, the place wasn't used for smoking.

The mornings were pretty stressful for the students of Riverdell and lots of them liked to have their dose of morning sex so the dumpsters next to the gardening club were packed of horny students.

In the smoking place, the atmosphere starts to get hotter. There was a blondish boy, half naked, pumping a girl's pussy who was against the wall. Near them, there was 3 girls that were smoking and watching them bang.

The boy is no one but Lucas Grey. He is the school's supplier of condoms, lubricants, vibrators and all that kind of stuff. There was five boys staying on guard, blocking the view from the students from the dumpsters to not see what Lucas was doing.

"So tell me, does your friends know how much of a slut you are?" He said, grabbing her waist with one had while holding her wrist with the other and began pumping her fast. The girl moans.

"No. They don't know that. Ahhhhh! It feels so good. Please do me more," she said while moaning. Lucas smiled then put her in doggy style.

"Look at those girls smoking. Smile at them while you're being fucked in the pussy."

She smiled and on of the girls that were smoking pulled out her phone and began to record the girl. He grabbed her hair and increased the speed. The girl's eyes open wide and began to moan louder. Soon, her tongue came out and her pupils went up.

"This feels soooo fuckiiiiiing gooooood!"

"Heheheee. You dirty slut."

Lucas hold her a few minutes then came inside her pussy. After that he went to his clothes, put them back up, and walked to his boys and tapped the shoulder of one. The boys walked up to the girl that was on the ground, filled with pleasure, and took their pants off. The girl then began to get banged again
Old 28-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

"Heheheee. You dirty slut."

Lucas hold her a few minutes then came inside her pussy. After that he went to his clothes, put them back up, and walked to his boys and tapped the shoulder of one. The boys walked up to the girl that was on the ground, filled with pleasure, and took their pants off. The girl then began to get banged again.

This boy was a different type of person. He liked to get innocent girls and have sex with them. And the girls fallen for him, because of his appearance, he was a good looking guy. He often got caught in the school building while having sex. But the female teachers who caught him, they decided not to mention it to the principal, thanking to the universe that they were lucky to see how a perfect man body looks like.

The remaining 15 minutes passed by and school started. A certain class from the second floor got lucky. Their teacher was late and in that time, some students decided to not let this time waste for nothing. One girl got under a random boy's desk and began to suck his junk. Then a couple stood up and began to make out in front of the students. He unbuttoned her shirt then put her on the desk. Then she spread her legs, letting her boyfriend to shove his manhood inside her. She didn't had a bra or panties on her. That's how most of the girls got dressed for school, only the uniform.

"Fuck me hard babe," the girl shouted. Some girl came close to their desk and began to touch the girls big boobs. One of them leaned to her and started to make out with her. The boyfriend was so aroused that his speed increased, giving her girlfriend more pleasure.

In the same class there was Neon's girlfriend, Amanda. She got quite horny from seeing that couple fuck so good so she grabbed the nearest cock to her and began to stroke it.

"If my boyfriend finds out about it, you are dead," She said to the boy. He nodded worried then pushed his cock inside her mouth.

20 minutes later.

Amanda and the girl who got banged on the desk got in front of class. All the boys from that class were in front of the two girls, with their junks out, stroking them desperately to ejaculate on their faces. Not long enough, a wave of semen came upon the girls, covering them entirely. The girls hold up a little more after to lick the cum over their faces. After that, the girls ran from the classroom and went to the showers to clean themselves up.

Let's get back to Aketsu-kun. In the break between his Math and English class, he received a letter which said that if he could come on the roof. They boy made his mind up and went to the roof. There he had the pleasure to meet two wonderful girls, Ella and Elena. They were sisters and looked almost the same. Black hair, big boobs and nice butt, they were the perfect highschool girls that every boy would wish to bang.

He asked them how can he help them and the girls grabbed his hand and walked him on the nearest bench. The sisters got in their knees and each of them grabbed one of his hand, then placed on her breasts.

"We want you to tell us who has the best boobs," Elena said. Aketsu put his hands on Elena's waist then started to touch her. He put his hand on every inch of her body then went to Ella and did the same thing.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

"I don't know what to say girls. Both of you have some awesome boobs," he said. Truth be told, Aketsu didn't wanted to choose. He thought that he could take advantage of this moment to make himself feel good.

"But, there has to be an option," Ella said. The boy put his hands on Elena's boobs then unbuttoned her shirt. He went to Ella and did the same thing. After that, he pulled out his cock and put it between their boobs. The moment when his junk got pressed by their boobs, he began to moan.

"You know something Ella. If we use our boobs to make him cum maybe he will know who's boobs are better," she said. Ella nodded then the sisters began to offer Aketsu the best boobjob ever.

"Oh my! Girls....you are so amazing," he said moaning. His hands got on the back of their heads and began to move his hips up and down.

"Hehee. We are glad that you enjoy this Aketsu-kun," Elena said smiling. Ella smiled too then winked at him.

After a couple more stokes, he's hard cock reached the limit. He tried immediately to edge but he didn't resisted more than five seconds.

His manhood exploded with cum. The semen was pouring out like a fountain. It got on every inch of the girls faces. They were surprised to see a penis ejaculate like that.

"Wow....we didn't knew that you can do something like this," Ella said then put his hand on his shaft. Elena put her lips on the tip then began to suck it.

"We are thankful for what you did to us. Thank you for this delicious semen," Elena said then grabbed her sister hand and ran from the roof top.

Aketsu, confused but pleasured, unzipped his pants back and went back to class.

It's funny when you remember certain things you did in the past that made you feel very worthless. Well now a moment like that is happening for Jade, one of the high school's whores.

Bell asked Jade to help her with some dicks in the shelter of the gardening club. She thought that is was an easy job, maybe sucking some new student just like Lexi did. But boy she sure was wrong.

She was in her knees, naked, and covered in sweat. Behind her was Bell who had her hands on her head. In front of her, before her eyes, there it was. A big fat cock. For 10 minutes she tried to fit the whole thing in her mouth but failed. Her eyes were wet, her jaw was exhausting but Bell didn't wanted to let her go until she got the whole thing in her mouth.

Old 28-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

"Come on girl. Suck it!

Get that big fucking dick in your throat," Bell said slapping her head. The boy pushed to Jade but without any luck.

"Ugghhhh....."
*cough* *cough* *cough*

"FUCKING STUPID BITCH! PUT THAT FUCKING DICK IN YOUR THROAT!"

Bell hit her head and pushed it harder. After some time, Jade couldn't handle it much and puked. Bell turned her around and slapped her face a few times.

"Fucking......stupid......piece.....of shit that you are. You call yourself a whore for nothing!"

She turned Jade around and put the gigantic cock back in her mouth. The boy grabbed her head and pushed his hip forward. Bell also pushed Jade's head forward then in a fraction of a second, Jade's mouth took the whole dick into her throat.

"FUCK YEAH! FUCKING FINALLY! YOU BITCH!"

Bell slapped Jade's head then grabbed tight her hair and pulled it back with all the force she had. After that she tighten her fist and punched the boy in the nose, leaving him unconscious on the ground.

She look at herself and felt that she was sweating. She unbuttoned her shirt and put it on the table then pulled out her cell phone from her skirt and made a call.

"Hey. It's me. I managed to find our girl. Yeah. It took some time but she can do the job perfectly. Huh? She laying on the ground and her tongue was out. She has this crazy look....like the ahegao face. Yeah.......Whatever. Okay, so we can move forward now, yeah? Good. Bye bye."

Bell puts her phone back in her pocket, she takes her shirt then walked out from the shelter.

End of school. Most of the teenagers likely have this feeling of sweetness when they are about to leave the school. But not those teens from Riverdell. Once the last bell rang, they began to feel a little disappointed. Is like they want to stay a few more hours.

Not every student leaves at once. Some of them waits the school to empty a little then they find somebody who would like to have sex in that moment. Most of the times it is a success. They stealth their way in the gardening club or behind the showers and start to bang. Those two spots are the loneliest places after the school so the students head there for fun.

On the dumpsters next to the gardening club, Lexi was with a chubby boy. She was in her knees. The girl was sucking on the boy's penis who appeared to be pretty big.

The boy was weak to her technique of sucking so she ejaculated fast. Lexi also managed to get some pubes from the boy on her face and in her mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1