The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Like Student, Like Teacher

Picture this:

A curvy, delicious girl, down on her knees off to one side, with her dress hitched up over her hips, her panties down around her ankles, her ass and pussy were bare, facing you, as she played with herself. The wet folds, pink and delicious, gleaming under the low lights as another squeal rings out, the girl’s moaning breathy and hoarse as she niggled her clit.

Pretty fucking amaz-ing, right? Such was the case I found myself in not too long ago. Let me tell you about it.

See, I was making my rounds in the empty hallways of the abandoned high school when I came upon her, completely by accident, as a matter of fact. The brunette’s giant orbs had fallen out of her dress and were practically dragging on the floor, they were so enormous; the nipples pressed against the ground.

And her rump, well, it was like a dream come true. Heart-shaped and huge, with two white fleshy orbs that jiggled and shook as she fingered herself, the dim light making them look almost fluorescent in the darkness.

I admit it. By now I had my dick out, my mast at full-length and punching like a fucking ramrod. I watched, ravenous, as the petite brunette gasped and sighed, her fingers pinching her clit and then rubbing circles around the stiff nub, her ass waving in the air, anus winking and flirting with me.

Holy fuck. Holy fuck., I thought.

The young woman’s fingers dipped lower, lightly touching her hole before circling it, the cream running wetly from that dirty, delicious place, streaming down her thighs. There was so much fluid. And I thought she was going to frig herself right there and then; certainly she was going to start up a rhythm, start pushing some digits into that sweet vaginal passage.

Instead the girl pulled her cunt lips apart, spreading them, drawing the pink puffy flesh wide and I was granted a peek up her secret passage; that delicious, glistening flesh parting to reveal her insides, wet and swollen.

Except, she wasn’t empty.

Oh no, there was something jammed inside her pussy and I squinted, my hand working like a maniac up and down my fuckrod as I tried to see what was buried there. What the fuck? What could it be? I could make out something orange, maybe an orange toy of some sort? A little orange tampon that had gotten trapped up there somehow?

But the girl just moaned and panted, her cheek pressed against the cold hall-way floor, and lightly rubbed her pussy again, before she hooked a finger into her pussy and popping out the orange object with a long moan. Oh fuck. The item dropped to the floor, bouncing a bit towards me and I finally saw what it was:

It was a kumquat. A tiny fruit the shape of an olive, with bright carroty skin just like a real orange, fleshy and round … and perfect for inserting into a girl’s pussy. It must have been her little secret, carrying it around in her hot space, like a bead massaging her vagina, an internal toy.

And now that it was out, the brunette was going at her clit like crazy, rub-bing up and down, massaging the stiff nub in circles, her hand like a motor as her hole dripped juice, cream running wetly down her thighs
Old 28-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Like Student, Like Teacher

And with a moan, a squeal, and a long gasp of “Ah...ah…ahs!”, the girl came hard, her pussy and ass clenching with ecstasy, those powerful muscles clamping down again and again, spasming as waves of pleasure seized her little body, her scream ringing out in the empty hallway.

I was fucking ready to go now as well, ram my dick hard into that swollen cunt, the miles of sweet, creamy flesh beckoning to me, already wet from desire. Except I stopped because the girl lifted her head and sighed, giving me a glimpse of that sweet face.

It was Evelyn Jones from my biology class. Sweet, sweet Evie had a curvy body, a shy smile, and big brown eyes that always trailed me as I lectured. I’d always liked her: her thoughtful ways, her quiet demeanor…so different from a lot of the spoiled kids at Spencer. Well, what do you know? I’d come upon one of my favorite students, nude with her ass up in the air, frigging herself during a school dance. Life couldn’t get any better, my night had just been made.

Except common sense struck me like a blow to the head.

I couldn’t let Evie know I’d seen, not now. So gritting my teeth, I forced my dick back into my pants, the bulge so damn painful I wasn’t sure how I was going to chaperone the rest of the night; I mean, it wasn’t like this boner showed any inclination of going down anytime soon. But force it in I did, and with a yank of my zipper, I imprisoned the poor guy, even as I stared at Evie’s round butt and gleaming pink bits, still dripping as she recovered from her orgasm. However, I had plans for the sweet brunette. Because I’m no saint; I’m a teacher; and my favorite student was about to get a big surprise.

The older male just grinned again, striding around the classroom, pulling down the shades and locking the door. We were now in a darkened space, not black but dimly lit, and I knew from the outside it’d look like an empty classroom. I could hear a few muffled conversations outside, the slam of a couple lockers, but otherwise there was no indication that anything was different. Part of me felt that I was still foolish for wanting this.

“You’re lucky,” the big man said, sitting back down in front of me. “It’s lunchtime so people are gone and no one’s going to suspect. Now take off your clothes,” he commanded.

I paused for a moment, looking at him with wide eyes as his words very slowly registered in my mind, before I slowly rose to my feet. Was I going to do this? Was I really?

But the thing is that this man…this teacher….was literally the man of my dreams, the guy that I thought about when I was alone in bed, teasing myself with my fingers, moaning with ecstasy. He was literally the stuff of fantasies except now it was real … and now…..we were about to play.

So slowly, I grasped the hem of my sweater in both hands and pulled it over my head, shaking my dark brown curls free. I took a deep breath before sneaking a look at him and was immediately gratified, my cheeks coloring, my body heating up to a thousand degrees.

Because the big man was entranced, his gaze riveted by my girls, the luscious, creamy orbs encased in a lacy demi-bra, the pale pink material cupping my breasts lovingly, showing off their pale bellies in the dim light.

Old 29-12-2016, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drenched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Like Student, Like Teacher

Love the pictures
Old 29-12-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

“You like?” I murmured, slowly tracing a finger along my décolletage, teasing him, running my finger into the deep valley between my girls.

“Little girl,” he said, his voice hoarse. “I fucking love.”

And I giggled then, my hands going to the back clasp and undoing it with a quick snap. Slowly, I eased the straps over my shoulders, stroking them off until my breasts were revealed in their full glory, pendulous, hanging, perfect ovoids with stiff red nipples at the tips.

Coyly, I ran my fingers around both nips, tracing the sensitive flesh before flashing a look at him and cooing again.

“They taste really good,” I sighed. “You want to try?”

And the big man was literally struck speechless, his eyes riveted by my movements, his cock out now, one hand going up and down that huge shaft in a rhythmic stroke, the veins pulsing, and his balls high and tight.

“I want to taste it,” he growled low in his throat, so turned on that the words were a little garbled, hard to understand. “I need a taste.”

But it was my turn to be in charge and so I shook my head coyly.

“No tastes for you, big guy,” I cooed. “Only for me.”

And with that, I lifted one of my girls up and licked the nipple, savoring the sweet bud, running my tongue around and around, electrical sparks shooting straight from my nip to my clit.

“Oh,” I moaned between nips and licks, “mmm….that…tastes….oh so good,” I murmured wickedly.

And the big man just groaned, his hand a blur on his shaft now. There was so much pre-cum that his pole was completely wet, his fist easily pumping away, stroking through the copious lube, so much that it pooled on the chair, making a sticky mess.

“Now for the other,” I said coyly, and lifted my left boob to my lips for a taste, doing the same with this nipple. Except this time, I gave myself a little love bite, delicately nipping my tip with small white teeth, flirting with the slightly older male through my lashes the entire time.

“Imagine my teeth on your cock,” I sighed breathily. “Imagine how that’s going to feel.”

And the big man stopped all motion, his body rock hard, that huge dick pointed straight at me. I guess he was getting desperate, perilously close to the edge because there were he no longer spoke in full sentences.

“Clothes. Off,” he commanded, his voice hoarse, his eyes ravenous.

And with a little schoolgirl giggle, I obeyed. I shimmied out of my skirt, pulling the fabric sensuously over my hips before kicking them away, and then played with the waistband of my panties, lightly tugging, teasing him, and making the big man salivate. And god, but his rock-hard dick was literally weeping now, there was a steady stream of sperm dripping from the tip to the floor, a pool of pre-cum that I longed to taste.

“You want to see?” I breathed, snapping the waistband. My fingers crept down to my cunt and I lightly trailed it over my fleshy lips, the material soaking wet.

“You want to see?”

Old 29-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

F I. N. A. L. E
But before he could say anything, I did the deed. I hooked the material in one of my fingers and pulled it to the side, showing him my pretty pussy, the swollen lips, the clit so stiff and achy that it pushed out between my labia, begging to be touched. Leaning back a little, I pushed my hips forward so that he could get a better view and even spread my legs a bit, squatting so that my hole opened up, winking at him.

"See?” I purred throatily. “My kitty wants you.”

And at that moment, a bead of pussy cream coalesced at my vaginal en-trance and slowly dripped off, a long string of ooze dropping from my cunt to the floor.

“I’m creaming for you, Sir,” I breathed. “My kitty’s dying for you.”

But the big man hadn’t forgotten his original instructions.

“Clothes. Off,” he barked. “On your knees.”

And I didn’t hesitate to obey. I wiggled out of my panties, the damp lace a ball on the floor, and knelt completely nude before him, my pussy sopping wet, and my boobs heaving with short, indrawn breaths.

“Open,” he commanded, and instinctually I obeyed.

My pink pouty lips parted and that big member kissed my mouth. It was just a butterfly kiss at first, my teacher ran his glans over my lips, tracing the outline of the Cupid ’s bow, trailing his pre-cum over my softness, teasing me. But I couldn’t resist. The feel of his semen on my lips made me hungry, desperate for more, so I twisted a bit and caught the head in my mouth, that stiff, rubbery crown so tasty, so meaty that I moaned with pleasure, my eyes rolling back in my head.

“That’s it,” He panted, his eyes fixed on the dirty sight, a nude girl with her lips on his dick. “Keep going.”

And I moaned again, one hand going up to play with his balls while the other seized his dick at its base, holding it ready for a good suck. And I went at it like a crazed girl who was desperate for cock, desperate to get it in me, some how, someway.

I flattened my tongue and licked up his length, tracing a bulging vein along the bottom, the vein beating so fierce, so hard, that I thought he might cum right then. But he had better control than that, his gaze hard with desire, his breath quick and controlled as he stared at me. So I went in for another long lick, this time trailing my tongue along a huge vein on the upper side of his shaft, playing with it, feeling the blood coursing through his penis, as I savored the musty taste of this man. And it was so good, so yummy, that I popped him in my mouth after that, sucking at the tip, letting the pre-cum run down my throat, swallowing as much as I could.

I loved it, loved every second of it. It felt so good to have this huge piece of man meat in my warm cavern, thrusting against my tonsils, so enormous that my mouth was stretched wide, even a little uncomfortable. I could feel tears coming to my eyes, the saliva pooling uncontrollably, but I was too hungry to care and pushed his dick even further down my throat until my nose hit his pubes, his personal scent musky and all male in my nostrils. I could hardly wait to see what he would feel like, stretching me wide open…..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bet you like it......want more...........?
Old 29-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Old 29-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the story and pictures
Old 29-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
metaldoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, camping for more!
Old 02-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lappyap View Post
Love the story and pictures
Plus check out another exciting chapters of short stories collection at " GIRL'S LOVE"

Give me more comments there....

Thanks
Old 02-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GermanChisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon TS
Old 02-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
harryarry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharryarry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hot pictures man! Waiting for update!
Old 02-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CacoonFest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post