The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Is it good at detecting that Lost99 created 2 extra ID's, susubesar and Sm00thy and talks back and forth to himself? There's actually no need for any special 'detector' for that because it's obvious to anyone. I'm not sure what all those extra ID's are supposed to accomplish. Unless perhaps trying to ruin the forum with garbage posts.
Who r u exactly? I guess i must offended some Brown jihadi sympathiser? Dun know who the FUCK you are but you can get the fuck LOST99 haha haha...Its obvious you just create this extra ID to 'accuse' me exactly of what you are doing the same...... I call it ironic...look it up...... because if you had any balls maybe you'd user your real nick but obviously another pussy.

What i am accomplish is sharing info. What YOU are accomplishing is bitching and complaining. If you dun like it dun read my posts.......and im gonna keep it up even more now bcus of you.... until you have the guts to come out your criticise means nothing to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
Don't be silly my friend. I am a friendly Pakistani living in London. susubesar is a racist American!
Fuck you are not a Londoner my ass! and i am Not a fucking Yankee you jihadist retard!
Old 14-10-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zamal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in jakarta wanna cheong together tonight?
Old 15-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamal View Post
Anyone in jakarta wanna cheong together tonight?
I was in jkt last night and I cheonged. You need to give people more notice man... No one gonna check the forum and bother to reply in the middle of a fuck... :P
Old 16-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zukinging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want Cheong together between 19-21/10. Will stay near to Mangga Dua area. If u want then pls pm me
Old 18-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone has suggestions on decent massage joints / spas around golden triangle that are still up at midnight? thanks.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Chill there... just saying becos it sounds contradicting. Internet or not.. not here to pick a fight.
apology on my part too if i sound too angry, not my intention.

look like from next yr onwards i will become regular traveller to jkt.
Old 20-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dtansgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Jakarta on 11 till 14 Nov?
Old 21-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros. Friends suggesting to stay near Holiday Inn Express in Jakarta for golfing. My search seems to show very limited nightlife around the area. Is there any nightlife which I have missed?

Thanks in advance as this is my first time to Jakarata.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Hi Bros. Friends suggesting to stay near Holiday Inn Express in Jakarta for golfing. My search seems to show very limited nightlife around the area. Is there any nightlife which I have missed?

Holiday inn Express and holiday inn Jakarta kemaroyan is about 10-15 min(at night time after 8pm we when there is no more traffic jam) away from main attractions like Alexis, malio, Emporium classic etc...
Old 23-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

You have to be more specific.. there's easily 4 holiday inn express branches in Jakarta:

Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Pluit Citygate
Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim
Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin
Holiday Inn Express Jakarta International Expo

And going by your post, I think you never even bother to check google on the above becos if you do, you'll realised the answer is pretty straightforward.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 27-10-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfromeast View Post

Overall a nice experience. IDR 951,000, including the tea, for a 135 minutes massage with a HJ is not cheap but would have cost much more in Singapore. There was a 90 min option as well for around IDR 550,000. Maybe next time I go for that.
Well done bro. I also visited this place twice. First time was sometime bck and it was not that expensive. The second time I went, was surprised the price went up. I took the 1 hr 30 min massage. As what have mentioned, HJ comes with it. But if want girl to remove any clothings must pay extra which is not worth. Massage was quite good. However, price was a little ex now.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

updating link.....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 27-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are young, attractive like me and like to drink and party (and have at least some game), go to X2 in Senayan or Immigrant in Plaza Indonesia or Dragon Fly in Graha BIP. You should be able to pick up girls for FREE. If you are young, but aren't that attractive and have no game, then you can pick up hookers at CJs in Hotel Mulia or BATS in Hotel Shangri-La for about $100 to 200 usd per night (depending on quality of girl).
Old 28-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
updating link.....
Bro AC

Garuda will be landing on 22 Nov
Old 28-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Bro AC

Garuda will be landing on 22 Nov

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1