The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

Then William went to town. He started to slap both my ass cheeks with his two hands over and over again. He slapped them dozens of times. 

“Yeah look at that red ass,” he laughed. I couldn’t cry out because of his cum in my mouth but just whimpered as he punished my sweet little ass with his slaps. 

“I bet you’ve gotten your ass slapped before,” he said turning me over and lying me on my back. “But I bet this cunt hasn’t been slapped proper.”

William was right. I never had my pussy slapped before. He started by spanking my clit. I winced as he smacked my sensitive clit. Then he smacked my pussy. He flicked his hand fast against my pussy making me feel sharp stinging pain. He went back and forth between my clit and my pussy spanking them and calling me names. “You fucking cunt. Goddamn big tit fuckhole. You fucking big tit slut. You cocksucking, cum-eating, cumdump.”

William stopped spanking my pussy and got up real quick and ran to the kitchen. He opened up the freezer and put a piece of ice in his mouth. Then he walked back and spread my legs and got in between. The pushed his cold tongue against my clit and I groaned. I couldn’t scream with his cum still in my mouth. The mixture of pain, relief and sexual stimulation was almost too much for me to handle. I came. I came and came and came as William licked my clit with his cold tongue on my sore, sensitive and swollen cit. 

I collapsed exhausted by my orgasm and the rough play. But William was just getting started. 

“Open your mouth slut,” he commanded. I did as he told and showed him that his load was still in my mouth. 

“Good slut,” he said patting my head. He reached down and started to squeeze my tits. 

He then walked back over to the kitchen and returned with a big cucumber in his hand. 

“You know what this is big titted slut?” he asked me. “I bet you think its a cucumber.”

I nodded my head “yes”. 

“No,” he said. “It is a CUCUMber. And I am going to fuck your cunt with it.”

William pushed me down on the couch and spread my legs and pushed the CUCUMBER against my pussy lips. I’ve had dildos and vibrators inside me but never a vegetable. It was big. It was wasn’t as long as Big John (the fireman I fucked in BAD Girl 5) but it was much thicker especially right in the center. He pushed the CUCUMBER inside me staring at my pussy as it penetrated me. He began to fuck me faster and faster with the CUCUMBER right up to the center where it was thickest. My pussy walls wouldn’t let it go any further because it was just too thick. Then he stopped and looked at me.

“Brace yourself big tits,” he said. I bit my lip. Then he thrust the CUCUMBER inside my cunt forcing it inside me hard. I screamed. The mixture of pain and pleasure was so intense. Pain. I love pain. I realised it. I love a hard cock down my throat because its painful. I love my nipples being pinched and stretched and twisted. I love my ass being spanked hard. I love my hair being pulled. I love my ass being fucked. I love my cunt fucked really hard. 

“That’s it you fucking slut,” William said. “Bust you in two. Fucking split you open you fucking cunt.” Then he did something no one else had ever done. He slapped my face with his hand. Slap!

I had been slapped in the face by a cock but never by a hand. Slap. I looked at him shocked. My cunt was throbbing with the fat CUCUMBER pushed inside. Somehow the sting from my face being slapped made the pain in my pussy become less intense. He began to fuck my cunt with the CUCUMBER​ again and slapped my face again. And again. And again. Then I came. No, I exploded. I was thrashing around with my head whipping back and forth and my whole body spasming. 

“Yeah slut,” he yelled. “Cum you fucking cunt. Whore. Cumdump. Fuckhole. Big titted fuckface cocksucking slut.”

I collapsed from my orgasm. I was spent. And I couldn’t help it. I swallowed the cum. I didn’t tell him though. 

William wasn’t done with me. There was no rest for this big tit slut. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up. He made me get on all fours, took my two hands and made me spread my ass. He smeared lube against my back hole and over his hard cock. Then I felt his cock press against my ass and he thrust it inside of me. I screamed again. Sweet pain. 

“Take it you fucking whore. Take it. Fucking take my cock inside your fucking ass’ he yelled as he forced his cock inside my tight ass. William drilled his cock deep into my ass. It hurt. It burned. I loved it. He wrapped his arm around my waist for leverage drilling my ass. His cock was like a piston pounding me over and over again. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled back.

“Fucking slut. Cunt. Bitch. Cumdump. Fuckhole. Big tit whore. Get my cum. Get it. Empty my balls you big titted cunt. Do it cocksucker. Drain my fucking balls you fuckslut,” William said as he slammed my burning ass. 

He pulled out and pushed me down on the floor. He bent me over with my knees by my head and my ass sticking in the air braced against the couch. He pushed his cock back into my ass and started fucking it again. 

“Oh yeah,” he said. “This ass likes to get fucked. It needs to get fucked. You three-hole fuckslut. You fucking cunt. You’re a big titted cumdump, fuckface, fuckhole slut.”

He pulled out again and pulled my up by my hair again and threw me down on the couch. At first I thought he was going to fuck me with his dirty cock in my pussy but he pushed my legs over and fucked me in the ass. 

“I want to see your face as I cum in your ass, you big titted slut,” he said. “Get my cum, you fucking cunt. Drain my balls. Thats what you’re good for. That’s why you were born. To empty men’s balls. To empty my balls. Get it. Get it. Get it out of my balls and inside of you where it belongs bitch.”

William tensed up and burst inside me shooting all of his cum my ass and yelling “SLUT” over and over again. He pumped his load deep inside me filling me with wave after wave of his luscious cum. He was right. This is what I was good for and I knew it. I was a cumdump. Cum belonged inside of me. 

“Okay slut,” he said. Open your mouth and show me my cum in your mouth.”

I told him I was sorry but I swallowed it. I thought he was going to slap me. Instead he pushed his dirty cock into my mouth. “Clean every inch bitch,” he told me. “The balls too you slut.” I did what he told me to. Every inch. All over. Underneath. On the sides. The base of his cock and his balls. I cleaned every inch. 

“You realise you have to be punished for disobeying me swallowing my cum before I gave you permission,” he said. I nodded my head “yes”.

“Since you like pain so much that isn’t going to be your punishment,” he said. He grabbed my tits and pulled me into the bathroom. 

“Get into the bathtub and get down on your knees,” William said. Then he held his cock and peed on me. I was stunned feeling his warm urine cascade off my face and tits and down my body. I was his property to do whatever he wanted. He owned me while I was here with him in this place. That was what I agreed to by walking through that door. This was his way of showing me who was the Master. I submitted. I submitted myself to him. 

After he was done he told me to shower. We still had 4 hours together and he was just getting started.

When I got home later I went to bed and lied there feeling the aches and pains coursing through my body from our time together. As we left his apartment he told me that I was a good girl and if I still wanted this to continue then he would meet me again on Thursday. But I had to understand that it would be more of the same. 

I went downstairs and opened the refrigerator. I looked in the vegetable drawer and and picked up a CUCUMBER. I will never look at a cucumber the same ever again. But now wasn’t the time for cucumbers. Instead I poured a glass of milk. I giggled to myself thinking about all of the other white fluid I drank over the last week. Then I took out a bag of chocolate chip cookies and dunked one of them into my milk. I was eating my safe phrase, chocolate chip cookies. I never said it during my time with William. I never even thought about saying it. 

I blocked off next Thursday on my calendar. I went upstairs and took a nice hot bath rubbing my sore pussy and calling myself a big titted slut until I came.

Last edited by kiasusam; 07-05-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ru66erStamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 07-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

BAD girls more interesting in real life

more please

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 07-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, camping for more
Old 07-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
toastalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
nice story, camping for more
camping too
Old 08-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After my boyfriend broke up with me I went on a amazing adventure having sex with six different men in less than a week. It was a wild ride and so far I enjoyed every inch of it (if you know what I mean). Before this week I had only been fucked by three different men and now my total was nine. I knew that I would soon be in the double digits. There was no turning back. I was committed to being a slut. 

Each of the six men that I hooked up with wanted to fuck me again. They were all married and old enough to be my father. That turned me on. And it was safe too. I could be a secret slut and have my family and friends still see me as a good girl. Its not that I felt bad about being a slut but I didn’t want those close to me to know. It would hurt them because thats just the way society is. 

A lot of wild stuff happened over the next few weeks and it was all fun and crazy and a part of my growth as a slut. 

I got with William on Monday (read Good Girl Gone Bad Part 8) but that wasn’t my only hook up that day. My next door neighbor, Mr. White, and I made a date for him to see me that morning before he went to work. My parents were out by 7:00 am, and Mr. White had his cock in my mouth by 7:05 am. 

I love the taste of his cum and wanted a nice big load as part of my morning breakfast. As soon as he walked in the door I dropped to my knees, pulled out his cock and started sucking it. He reached down and pulled up my shirt and squeezed my big tits. 

“These fucking tits drive me wild,” he said as he manhandled them with his cock lodged in my throat. 

We went to the living room and I made him sit in my father’s chair. I got on my knees and pushed my 36DD tits together and started fucking his hard cock with them. I slid my tits up and down his married cock. Some precum leaked out so I stopped fucking his cock with my tits. I looked up at him and leaned down slowly licking the precum off the tip of his cock. Then I pushed my mouth down on his cock and sucked it and licked it and jerked it. I took one of my hands and rubbed my clit as I slurped Mr. White’s fat dick. For some reason it really turned me on sucking Mr. White in my daddy’s chair. 

When the first blast of his cum jetted into my mouth I started to cum as I furiously played with my clit. Mr. White grunted as he pumped his white cum inside me and I moaned as I came eating his delicious creamy fluid. 

I thanked him for feeding me such a healthy breakfast. He asked me if he was being selfish and I told him that I loved sucking his cock and eating his cum. Mr. White went off to work with a big smile on his face. 

Last edited by kiasusam; 08-05-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

After my afternoon with William, I was sore and ached all over after being used and abused by him, but I had made a date with Mr. Bradford for that evening. I went to his office at 6:30 pm and he was having a meeting with Mr. Morris, the VP of Sales. By 6:45 pm I was topless with both men squeezing my tits and my head bobbing back and forth sucking both of their cocks. I told them I was in the mood to just suck cock tonight (I was so sore) and no one argued. 

I remembered Mr. Morris from when I worked there. He was hardly in the office because he was out on the road selling all the time. He was in his late 40s and a real sharp dresser. He had mostly gray hair. When I worked at the company we said hi a few times but never really talked. Now his cock was in my mouth. 

Mr. Bradford liked sharing me with other men. I was finding out that every man had his own kink and this was Mr. Bradford’s. When I walked in and saw Mr. Morris in the office, I knew what Mr. Bradford had in mind.

“That's just lovely Kali,” Mr. Morris said as I sucked his dick. He reached down and squeezed one of my big tits. I looked up at Mr. Morris and he smiled at me as I took his cock deeper into my mouth. At the same time I was jerking off Mr. Bradford’s cock as he squeezed my other tit. Then I pushed down on Mr. Morris’ cock deeper and deeper until it was all the way in or as the men like to say “balls deep”. Mr. Morris moaned as I deep throated him. "Oh yes, my dear. Oh yes, sweet Kali."

I took Mr. Morris’s cock out of my mouth and switched over and swallowed Mr. Bradford’s hard dick. I never sucked two cocks before like this at the same time. Another first for me. It was such a turn on being on my knees looking up at two men seeing the desire in their eyes as I blew them feeling their hands all over my beautiful tits. 

Mr. Bradford came first. I hungrily ate his cum as he exploded in my mouth. He moaned as he pumped his semen down my throat. All inside of me where it belonged. I think Mr. Bradford came first on purpose. He wanted Mr. Morris to enjoy some one on one time with me and my mouth. 

Mr. Morris and I moved to the couch and I laid down on my back. I squeezed my tits together so he could fuck them. He confessed to me that he fantasized about fucking my tits every time he saw me. I loved hearing that. I hoped that every man that saw me wanted to fuck me and my amazing tits. I really did. 

As Mr. Morris was tit fucking me I could tell he was going to burst very soon. I pushed my head down on his cock just as he was cumming. His cum blasted in my mouth like a fire hose. He was a big cummer and it gushed in my mouth before I could swallow all of it. Mr. Morris just kept cumming and cumming as I tried to gulp it all down as fast as I could. I didn't get all of it because there was so much. Mr. Bradford made me lick off the drops of semen that splashed onto his couch. I lapped it all up like I was told to and was happy to do it. 

At around 7:30 pm Mr. Hall showed up and I sucked him off too. Mr. Hall was a really nasty guy and he just walked up to me and pulled out his dick and pushed it in my face. He didn't even say hello but just expected me to suck his cock. And I did. Of course. I was a cocksucker after all. At one point he grabbed my head and starting fucking my throat. He pushed my head down on this cock and held it there. I breathed through my nose with this cock wedged down the back of my throat. I massaged his cock shaft with my tongue and he moaned. He didn't let up still forcing my head down. I did my trick and swallowed over and over making my throat squeeze his cock. He grunted and said "fuck" as I did that. Then he blasted his load inside me as I swallowed another creamy load of married cum. 

Each of them wanted a second blow job before we called it a night, but they needed some time to recover. So we grabbed a quick bite at a neighborhood Italian restaurant and had some pizza. After a quick bite to eat we headed back to the office so they could ,as Mr. Hall said, "Stuff my face with more cock". 

Of course I had a cock in my mouth as soon as we got in the car. Mr. Hall got in the back seat with me, pulled out his cock and pushed my head down on it. He had no patience. I pushed my head down on his cock and deep throated him again. I rubbed the base of his cock by wrapping my forefinger and thumb around it. Since his cock was down my throat and my lips were pressed against his balls I had to move my fingers deep where some of his cock was buried in his scrotum in order to rub it. I used my other hand to massage his balls. It wasn’t too long before I could feel Mr. Hall begin to burst. I moved his cock out of my throat and made sure the head was on my tongue so I could taste his cum as it jetted in my mouth. The one bad thing about deep throating is that the cum goes right down your throat without tasting it. Whats the point of that? 

Mr. Hall reached around and squeezed one of my tits as he exploded in my mouth. I could tell it was a hard cum by the way he screamed as he let loose inside my mouth. I ate every drop. 

Mr. Morris and Mr. Bradford went inside as I was blowing Mr. Hall in the backseat of the car. After we were done Mr. Hall told me he wanted me to come to his office tomorrow for a temp job. He said I should get there by 9 am. I was so happy to have a job. We kissed and then he headed home to his wife and kids.

Last edited by kiasusam; 08-05-2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

I went into the office and Mr. Morris was on the phone. Mr. Bradford told me to go over and unzip his pants, take out his cock and start sucking it. 

“He’s on the phone with his wife,” Mr. Bradford said. We both laughed. I went over to Mr. Morris and took off my top. I pressed my big titties together and shook them at Mr. Morris. He bit his lip and winced like he was in pain. I reached down and unzipped his pants. I pulled out his already hard cock and started to rub it up and down. I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

“I love you too honey,” Mr. Morris said and I sucked him as hard as I could. He closed his eyes and threw his head back trying not to make a sound. “I’ll be coming home soon.” He hung up the phone.

“You’ll be cumming in my mouth sooner,” I said taking his cock out of my mouth and laughing. 

“You both are terrible,” Mr. Morris said to me and Mr. Bradford. 

“Mmmhmm,” I said and took his cock back in my mouth. 

“You’re such a bad girl Kali,” Mr. Morris said reaching down to squeeze one of my tits.

“Bad girls rock,” I said and and then pushed his all the way down my throat. I did my special technique on him and held his cock balls deep inside me and swallowed over and over again squeezing it with my throat. 

“Oh my,” Mr. Morris said and let out a big grunt. He wasn't going to last too long with me doing this. His second load was just as big as his first. This time I was ready for his gushing cock and ate every drop. He came so much it was amazing. It felt like I was swallowing for ever as he pumped wave after wave of velvety hot cum inside of me filling up my tummy. 

"Gosh Kali," he said. "Two amazing blow jobs in one night. You have such a talent for it. But it does make me long to have you in other ways as well."

"Mmmm," I said. "I think that can be easily arranged." I took his cock back in my mouth slurping the last drops of his cum still leaking from his cock. 

Now it was Mr. Bradford’s turn. I walked over to him as sexily and seductively as I could. His eyes were glued onto my body movements. 

“Have you ever given a ball job?” he asked reaching up squeezing my tits.

“Ummm,” I said. “I don’t know. What is a ball job?”

“You lick and suck my balls while jerking me off until I cum,” Mr. Bradford said. 

“Do you like that better than a blow job?” I asked.

“Depends on the girl,” he said. “You give great blow jobs but some girls are less enthusiastic and skilled. The great thing about ball jobs is they make me cum really, really hard.”

Mr. Bradford sat on the couch and I took his hard cock at the base in my hand and rubbed it up and down. I started out by licking his balls slowly with my tongue like a lollipop. Then I took one of his big balls and put it in my mouth and sucked on it gently as I jerked his cock really hard and slow at the same time. Then I changed to the other ball and sucked on that one next. Mr. Bradford’s head was thrown back and he was moaning and groaning as I rolled my tongue over his balls and sucked on them. His balls were so sensitive. 

I took his ball out of my mouth and licked them both around and around. I slowly moved my tongue over one ball feeling its shape. I moved my tongue underneath his balls and then sucked on one and then the other. I moved my tongue between his balls and then sucked each ball from that side. Then I moved my tongue to the top of his balls licking them both and then again sucking them down from the top. 

Mr. Bradford was going crazy with his head moving back and forth and moaning and breathing heavily. His hands were both in my hair and I could feel him tense up as I licked and sucked his balls. Then he screamed as his cock exploded pumping out his cum covering his cock and my hand.

“Eat it Kali,” he said. “Clean my cock and eat my cum.” I licked and ate the cum off his cock swallowing it down and then took my tongue and scooped the rest of it off my hand. He watched me as I consumed his jizz with relish. 

If you counted Mr. White, William and the blow jobs I gave tonight to Mr. Bradford, Mr. Hall and Mr. Morris that was ten loads of delicious cum that filled my tummy today. 

Both men watched me intensely as I consumed all of Mr. Bradford's cum. 

“My, my she is something special,” Mr. Morris said. I smiled at him and then looked down at the bulge in his pants. Older married guys are even hornier than single guys in their twenties. Even though I was sore, I just had to fuck the man. I pushed Mr. Morris onto the couch and pushed his hard married cock into my young tight cunt. 

Mr. Morris was the tenth guy that had ever fucked me. I was in the double digits and finally needed all my fingers to count the number of guys that had been inside my pussy. 

"I thought you just wanted to suck cock tonight," Mr. Morris said to me as I lowered my wet pussy onto his throbbing cock.

"You deserve to get some pussy from me," I said to him as I began to ride his hard member. "Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, it is delightful," he said and pushed his cock into me meeting my thrusts. We kissed as I bounced up and down on him. I felt one of his hands on my tit and the other on my ass massaging it. 

"This is heaven," he said as I squeezed his cock with my wet tight pussy. 

"Fill my cunt with your cum." I said to him. "Empty your balls inside me. I want it so bad."

"Oh yes Kali," he said. "I want to give it to you. I want to fill you with my sperm."

I came on Mr. Morris's cock throwing my head back as my orgasm hit me like a wall of bricks. The suddenly Mr. Morris pumped another big load inside of me filling up my young tight wet pussy. We both collapsed exhausted from our sex play. We kissed again and Mr. Morris told me I was an angel. 

I went home and right to bed. I had a big day tomorrow for my temp job with Mr. Hall. I wasn’t naive. I assumed he was going to fuck me. I wondered if that made me a whore. But I decided it didn’t. I would have fucked Mr. Hall even if he hadn’t hired me to work for him. I was not a whore. I was a slut. I fuck because I love it. 

The next morning Mr. White came over again after my parents went to work. Instead of feeding me his cum for breakfast this time I had a special treat for him. He had told me the day before that he never experienced something that no man should go without at least once in his life. 

“I swear to god,” Mr. White said. He was my next door neighbor and we started having sex together while his wife and kids were out of town. 

“No way,” I shouted. “I just don’t believe it.”

“Its the truth,” he said and shrugged his shoulders.

“OMG, you are going to love it,” I said. 

“I am? You mean?” Mr. White asked with his eyes widening. 

“Oh yes,” I said. “You’re finally going to get to have anal sex. I’m going to let you fuck my sweet little ass Mr. White.” I bent over slightly and shook my ass at Mr. White and then slapped it. We both laughed.

“You are an angel sent from above,” he said.

“Oh yeah, this angel sent from above is going to let you fuck her ass from behind,” I said and we both laughed again.

"Do we have time?" he asked.

"I don't think its going to take too long for you to cum once you're inside my tight lil backside," I laughed and smacked my own ass.

“You’re spoiling me Kali,” he said laughing. Mr. White pulled me in his arms and kissed me softly and sweetly. Our bodies pressed against each other as we swayed slowly back and forth as our lips pressed against one another.

“I like spoiling you,” I said to Mr. White. “You deserve it,” We both smiled and kissed again. He ran his hands over my body. They found their way to my nice big tits. He massaged and caressed them.

Mr. White ate my pussy as I sucked his cock in the 69 position. He pushed one finger gently against my ass with one hand and the another finger from his other hand rubbed my clit. Mr. White used his tongue to lick the inside of my pussy rolling it around and around inside me. I felt a second lubricated finger push into my ass. I pushed back against him as eager to feel it inside of me. I took his cock deeper into my mouth pushing it all the way down.

Mr. White made sure I was comfortable. I was on the bed on all fours with three soft pillows underneath me. I felt him push his cock gently into my ass. I bit my lip. I felt the head of his cock working its way into me. “Oh god,” he said as his cock plunged deeper and deeper inside of me. “Oh Kali,” Mr. White said. “You feel so fucking good.”

Mr. White slowly fucked my ass and I squeezed his cock as he pushed deeper inside of me. He was speechless but kept moaning as my tight little ass was wrapped around his cock. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me. Mr. White exploded as he yelled shooting his load in my ass. I could feel his cum spraying deep inside of me. He pulled out of me and collapsed and I fell onto him. We both smiled.

“Oh Kali,” he said. “That was amazing. Simply amazing.” We kissed. 

Mr. White washed up and went to work. I hopped in the shower and got ready for my new temp job. 

Last edited by kiasusam; 08-05-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

I arrived at Mr. Hall’s company building and had to do some paper work. After that was done he gave me a tour of the place. It was three stories and probably about 70 people worked for him in this office. He took me down into the basement level of the building. We inside of a supply closet. It was under lock and key. 

“I’m the only one with this key. I only let a handful of people use the key to get supplies,” he said as he took a handful of my tit.

Mr. Hall pulled up my top and unhooked my bra and started sucking my tits. Silly me, I thought he actually wanted me to do some work. He pulled out his cock as I sat down on a stool and started sucking on it. I liked this dirty old man. He squeezed my big tits as I swallowed his dick. He was not so chatty this time. He came fast. I let him cum into my mouth and made sure I didn’t swallow. When he finished pumping his load in me I opened my mouth and showed him his semen on my tongue. Then I closed my mouth and gulped it down opening my mouth and showing him that I was a good girl and swallowed it all.

“You are so fucking dirty,” he said and laughed. I nodded my head "yes" and licked my lips. 

“We have to be discrete, Kali," he said. "Come back down here at around lunch time. Most people go out so it will be less conspicuous.”

“What do I do between now and lunch time?” I asked.

“You can do whatever you want,” he said. “I just need you here first thing in the morning, then at lunch and then after 5:30 pm when everyone leaves. I'll just tell people you are running errands for me.”

I was going to be his little office slut. 

I gave Mr. Hall another blow job at lunch time down in the supply closet. There was no talking. He just pulled up my shirt so he could play with my boobies as I sucked his hard cock. I sucked his cock using all my techniques but the secret to being a great cock sucker was really, really loving it. I always sucked cock like it was the best tasting thing in the world and that the cum in his balls was the secret sauce that made it even more delicious. Mr. Hall said it best:

"Kali you suck cock like my balls are filled with water and you are dying of thirst," he once told me. 

Mr. Hall came in my mouth and I swallowed his load for the second time that day. That made four times in less than 24 hours that I sucked his cock and ate his cum. 

"Oh yes, Kali," he said. "You've got lots of my cum inside there." He rubbed my stomach. "I like to make sure you are well fed." He laughed. "But after work I'm going to be stretching that pussy real good."

At 5:45 pm we were back down in the supply closet. We had more time now and everyone was gone from the office. There was something about this man that really turned me on. He was really dirty and I liked that. He wasn't as extreme as William but Mr. Hall knew how to use me. 

"Show me your tits," he said as soon as the supply closet door was closed. I pulled off my top and pushed my boobies together for him. Mr. Hall walked right over and started squeezing them. I reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and started rubbing it.

"You're addicted to cock," he said. "You love to be fucked. You need to be fucked. You love a man's hands all over you. You love being used like the slut you are."

"Yes," I said. He was right. I was addicted to cock. I wanted to have sex all the time. When I wasn't being fucked I fantasized about being fucked. I loved it when a man looked at me and had that gleam in his eye. I never felt like this before in my life. When I was with Jim or my other boyfriends it was different. Yes, I've always loved sex but now I constantly craved it. I wanted it so bad all the time. But I didn't want romantic sex. I wanted it dirty and nasty and hard. I wanted to be treated like a slut, a sex object, a fuckhole to be used over and over again. 

Mr. Hall pushed his cock deep into my pussy. I took my hands and spread my legs wide as I could as he slammed my cunt with his big hard cock. 

"Look at you," he said. "A cock addicted young slut that is so willing to spread her legs and open her cunt."

He slammed my cunt hard as he spoke pounding harder and harder.

"The world needs sluts like you," he said. "Hot, big titted sluts that let old men like me use them like the fucktoys they are. This is what you were made for Kali. A fucktoy. A cumdump."

"Yes," I said. "Yes, yes, yes. That is what I am. A big titted slut. Fuck me with your married cock. Use me. Pound me. Fill me with your cum. Pump it in me. That's where it belongs."

"Drain my balls Kali," Mr, Hall said. "Empty my balls. Get it all out of my balls and inside of you where it belongs."

"Yes," I screamed. "Shoot your cum inside of me. Inside your little cumdump slut."

I could feel Mr. Hall begin to erupt. It was building and building and building. Then at the same time we both exploded. I came on Mr. Hall's fat cock as he pumped wave after wave of his hot white cum inside my cunt. 

Then he pulled out of me and I instinctively dropped to the floor and cleaned his cock with my mouth.

"You are the perfect slut, Kali," he said. I looked up at Mr. Hall slurping and eating both our fluids off his cock.

Mr. Morris wanted to hook up again. It was three days since I last saw him and he said he couldn't stop thinking about me. We met at Mr. Bradford's office after 6:30 pm alone.

"I don't have a lot of time," he said. "The wife is expecting me."

This was going to be a dump and run. I didn't mind. In fact it made me wet that he just wanted to use me and then head home back home to his wife and kids.

Mr. Morris started massaging my tits. I loved when a guy did this. It made me feel so sexual. I know that sounds like the opposite of how most women felt but I wanted this. I wanted to be treated like a slut.

"I have to tell you something Kali," he said. "I haven't released since our last rendezvous." I just loved the way he talked.

"For reals?" I asked.

"Indeed," he said. "I know how much you enjoy consuming semen but I wanted to warn you that there will be even more this time since I've been saving it."

"You've been saving it for me?" I got really wet thinking about all of that cum that was stored inside of his balls. Mr. Morris had more cum than anyone I had ever been with. Now after three days I am sure he was going to drown me with his big hot load.

"Yes dear," he said. "I was hoping we would have the opportunity to meet again this week. And here we are." He pulled my nipples.

"I do have one request," he said. 

"Sure," I said. "What would you like?"

"Well my dear," he said. "I was hoping I could penetrate that sweet bottom of yours."

"Oh," I said. "You want to fuck my ass? But I thought you wanted me to eat your cum."

"Well yes Kali," he said. "My plan was to fuck your lovely derriere and just as I was about to orgasm I would pull out and ejaculate in your sweet mouth."

I laughed. He had such a way with words how could I refuse?

"Okay," I said. "Let's go for it."

Last edited by kiasusam; 08-05-2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mr. Morris knew just where the lube was kept in Mr. Bradford's office. He worked his finger into my ass making it all ready for him. He then used a second finger to stretch me a bit more as I closed my eyes feeling him probe me. Then I felt the head of his cock press into me. 

I confess that I really do love anal sex. I love the way it makes me feel dominated. I love the burning sensation as his hard cock penetrates my tight hole. I love knowing that the man is watching his cock plunge into my sweet ass. I love that he is thinking dirty thoughts as he fucks my back hole. I love how tight I know my ass is squeezing his cock. I love the sweet, sweet pain of it. You completely lose yourself. You can't think. You just become an sexual animal. All you feel is each other. All he felt was my ass squeezing his cock. All I felt was his cock stretching my ass.

Mr. Morris was pushing his cock inside of my tight back hole. His hard married cock penetrating the ass of a girl young enough to be his daughter. I know Mrs. Morris wasn't letting him do this to her. Fuck her that selfish bitch. Better yet, fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. Morris. Fuck my young ass.

His cock was stretching me, opening me up. I bit my lip feeling that sweet burning in my ass. My ass was fire. Throbbing. Pulsating. 

Mr. Morris groaned as his cock went deeper and deeper inside of me. I squeezed his cock with my ass and I heard him gasp. 

"Harder," I said. That was all he needed to hear.

Nice Mr. Morris became an animal and began to drill my ass with his prick. He pounded my ass. I screamed as he plunged his cock harder and harder inside me. My head thrashed back and forth as he pummeled me. 

"Fuck Kali," he said. "I'm going to cum."

He pulled out of me and I quickly turned around going for his cock mouth first. I wrapped my lips around his dirty cock just in time as he let loose like a fire hose inside my mouth. I drank it all feeling it pour down my throat. Wave after wave of cum gushed inside of my mouth, over my tongue, sliding down my throat and filling up my tummy. There was so much of it and it kept cumming and cumming. I closed my eyes, breathed through my nose and ate every drop of it. 

"You are a marvel," Mr. Morris said. "I love that you love it so much."

I looked up at him with his cock still in my mouth and continued to consume the last drops of the biggest load I've ever swallowed. It was intense. I loved it. 

"Oh my god," I said. "I'm so full." We both laughed. He promised that he would save it again for me for the next time we "fornicate." I told him that I looked forward to it. 

Something happened that week that effected me in a big way. Mr. White came over in the morning before work like he usually did. He was sitting in my father's chair and I was on my knees naked giving him a blow job as I rubbed my clit. I had my eyes closed with his cock in my mouth and he was running his fingers through my hair. 

"That's it," he said. "Suck my cock, princess."

Oh. My. God. Princess was what my father called me. That was his pet name for me.

"Oh yes princess," he said. "It feels so good. Suck it. You suck my cock so good princess."

He even said "princess" the same way my father did. I was so confused but turned on at the same time. 

"Oh yes princess," he said. "Suck that cock good. Fuck yes. Oh fuck. That's it princess."

I took his cock out of my mouth for a second and stared at it. 

"Suck it princess," he said.

There it was. Right in front of my face. That big, hard throbbing cock was all I could see just an inch away from my face. 

Did I dare to imagine it was not Mr. White's cock but that of the man who usually sat in this chair? The man that called me his sweet "princess" for as long as I can remember?

"Suck it princess," the voice said again.

I did. I sucked it. 

I sucked his cock as hard as I could. I was like an animal slurping it and shoving it all the way down my throat. My two fingers were rubbing my clit furiously around and around. 

I didn't look up at him but just kept sucking his cock harder and harder. I ran my tongue under his shaft as I deep throated him. I was moaning uncontrollably. My heart was beating fast throbbing in my ears. I was trembling. 

"Oh fuck yes princess," he shouted as I went crazy over his cock. "Oh my god yes!"

I lost my mind at that moment. I just needed to suck cock. I had no thoughts but to suck his cock and drain it of every drop of cum inside. I wanted to empty his balls more than I wanted anything else in the world. I wanted to suck him until his balls were dried of all of its hot white load. I needed it so bad. Give it to me. Give me that cum.

"Blow me, princess. Suck my cock. Make me cum, princess. I know you want it. I know you want to eat my cum, princess. Suck it all out. Get my cum, princess. Get it all."

I felt his cock swell and then he blasted his delicious cum inside my mouth. Suddenly I came desperately as he pumped that sweet creamy fluid inside of me. My head was dizzy and I screamed with my lips still wrapped around his cock as his hot load jetted in my mouth and down my throat. 

I never, ever, ever thought about my father that way. I wasn't into incest. But for some reason Mr. White calling me that, sitting in my father's chair, his voice and inflection sounding just like my dad was too much for me. It was so naughty and crossed a line I never even thought about crossing before. It was a dangerous thought. 

Another important thing happened to me the next week. In my mind I never really fucked a complete stranger. Yes, many of the guys I hooked up with were men I just met but they were introduced through someone I knew. Picking up a total random was something I had never done. 
Old 08-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

One day after giving Mr. Hall a blow job in the afternoon I went to the mall to kill some time and shop a little. I was bored so I decided it might be fun to tease a couple of men and get myself really turned on and then go back to work and fuck Mr. Hall. It was so slutty I got moist just thinking about it. 

It didn't take too long to find the first guy. He was in his 40s and about 5'10". He was wearing jeans, sneakers and a collared shirt and sweater vest. I was sure I could torture this poor guy and give him the thrill of his life at the same time. 

He was checking out some teenage girls wearing tight jeans. Naughty man. 

I had on a tight pink skirt and a shirt with lots of cleavage that was so tight it stretched over my chest that had big enough gaps that you could see parts of my boobs. I wore a sweater so the people at work didn’t see how slutty my actual shirt was. I took off my sweater and walked in his direction. I could see from the corner of my eye that he noticed me. 

I stopped and took out my cell phone pretending I got a call. I held the phone to my ear and wrapped my other arm around myself under my tits pushing them up. 

This made my cleavage even more prominent. I could tell he was looking. I laughed as if the person on the phone said something funny. This made my pushed up boobies bounce. Boing, boing, boing. 

I dropped my sweater but kept talking on the phone. I leaned down to pick up my sweater with all sorts of cleavage hanging out. I stayed there pretending to be distracted by my call. This gave the guy a long and amazing view of my big 36DD boobies. 

I stood up without picking up my sweater like I was so amazed at what the person said on the phone. Then I turned around and bent over from my waist to pick up my sweater giving him a very nice view of my ass. 

I stood up, adjusted my skirt, hung up my phone and started to walk past him. On to my next victim. 

As I was passing by him Mr. Sweater Vest said to me, "Nice tits." 

I was stunned. I would never have thought this guy would even have the nerve to say anything to me let alone make a comment on my tits. 

"Sweet ass too," he said catching my eye. He walked over and showed me his phone. I looked at it and my jaw dropped. It was a photo of a huge hard cock. 

"I would love to put that between your nice big tits," he said. "And that's just the first place I put it."

I was speechless. 

"You're a hot little slut aren't you," he asked. "Driving older men like me crazy. I bet it turns you on. I bet you're wet right now." 

He was right. I was very wet and breathing heavy. 

"The question is are you just a cock tease," he said. "Or are you going to help daddy have a nice release after you got his big cock all hard and throbbing?”

That was all I needed especially after the blow job I had given Mr. White in my real daddy's chair the other day. "Oh yeah," I thought. "Daddy was going to get some."

"Where do you want to go?” I asked.

"My SUV is in the parking garage. Tinted windows," he said. 

We started walking towards the parking garage. Every now and then he would look around and when he thought it was safe he put his hand on one of my tits and massaged it. Or he would move his hand down to my ass and squeeze it. He was a horny devil. 

I looked down at the huge bulge in his pants and then into his eyes. He nodded his head as if to say that what was in his pants was going to be inside me very soon.

When we got to his SUV he opened the back door and I got in first. He was right on me. He pulled off my top and pushed me down on the car seat. He pulled out his huge hard cock and put it up to my mouth. I love sucking cock. I really do. I slurped, sucked, licked and tongued it. I looked up at him and our eyes met. Look at me daddy, I said with my big loving eyes. Sucking your cock so good for you, daddy.

"Yeah," he said. "Make it nice and wet so I can fuck those tits. Nothing better than a young slut with big fucking tits."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved it between my tits. I squeezed them together with my hands wrapping my titties around his big throbbing cock. I licked his cock every time he pushed it up near my mouth. 

"Great fucking tits," he said. He reached behind and pushed two fingers into my pussy. 

"That young pussy needs some of daddy's big cock," he said. "Doesn't it slut?"

"Fuck your slut's cunt good daddy. Split me open."

"Fuck yeah," he said. "Going to give it to you good, slut."

He moved down pushing his cock against my wet tight pussy. I looked at his cock watching the head disappear inside of me. I was letting this dude that I just met fuck my cunny with his big fat married dick. I could barely breath I was so turned on. There was an amazing look of lust on his face as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside my young, hot, wet pussy as it sucked on his throbbing prick.

"Ohhhhhh," I cried. "Yesssssssss. Fuck my pussy daddy. Slam me. Fuck it good."

"Oh yeah you little slut," he said. "Take it. Fucking take that cock in your young sweet pussy."

He started to fuck me harder and harder. His eyes were locked on my big tits bouncing as he pounded me. I took one of my tits in my hand and pushed it up to my mouth and sucked and licked my own nipple. This drove him crazy. 

I was so turned on. I wanted this so bad. Fucking a married older man. A complete stranger. A naughty man with a big cock in the back of his SUV. I came. I came so hard. Clenching his cock with my young tight pussy. 

"Yeah that's it," he said. "Cum on daddy's cock, you slut."

My head was thrashing back and forth. My nails dug into him. My body was shaking. He laughed. 

"Daddy is going to fill you with his cum," he said. “For being such a good slut."

"Yes daddy," I said. "Give me your white stuff. I want it. I want it all in me. I want your married white cum inside me." I reached over and took his left hand and started sucking his ring finger like it was a cock. Licking his wedding ring as he fucked me.

"Oh you are such a bad girl," he laughed.

I looked up at him and nodded my head up and down still sucking his finger. I rolled my tongue around his finger in my mouth. 

"You want something to eat," he said. He pulled out his huge cock and moved it up to my mouth taking his hand and pushing my head down on it. I opened my mouth as he plunged his cock inside. I felt his cock erupt and streams of his cum shooting into my mouth. 

"Eat it!" he shouted. I did. 

The first blast hit the back of my throat and down into my tummy. The second blast too. I ate it hungrily. "Oh yeah," he said. "You are so fucking hot."

I closed my mouth and took a big gulp. I opened my mouth and showed him that his cum was now all gone. Yum. 

It was only after we fucked that we told each other our names. I didn’t even know his name and I let him plunge his cock inside of me and fill me with his sperm! This was definitely a new level of slutiness. We exchanged information because we wanted to exchange more fluids again. 

As I drove back to the office I was still so turned on after fucking a complete stranger. This was a new amazing adventure that made me feel so alive. I knew it was dangerous and even stupid to fuck a total stranger but it was incredibly exciting at the same time. 

This changed so many things for me. It felt like I reached a new level of being a slut. It was all about my growth. And I knew there would be more complete strangers I would let fuck me. The thought of it was exhilarating. I felt so free and wild and happy... ... ...

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

I couldn’t believe how much having a daddy fantasy turned me on. The first time I came close to role playing this was with Frankie, a married fireman that my cousin Sandy introduced me to. It was such a turn as he fucked me in bed and in the shower calling me babygirl and with me calling him daddy until we came over and over again.

Then I gave Mr. White, my next door neighbor a blow job in my father’s chair and he called me princess over and over again. Princess is the pet name my dad always calls me. It turned me on so much as I sucked Mr. White in my father’s chair that I came so hard rubbing my wet young pussy as his cock was lodged down my tight throat. I felts so good I thought my head was going to literally explode.

The craziest incident happened when I met some complete stranger in the mall and he got into my panties by referring to himself as daddy (and I liked his confidence too). Again I had an amazing orgasm as he kept telling me to, “Fuck daddy good.” And I did. I fucked daddy real good. 

I never thought about daddy before but now it was in my head and I couldn’t get it out. I was confused and even a little upset by it but I couldn’t deny how wet it got me just thinking about it. 

Now let me make it very, very clear. I never fucked my real dad and never will. I am not judging other people that have incest especially after the pretty wild things I’ve done (and I haven’t even written about some of the really extreme stuff yet). But I just don’t have any desire for my real dad to fuck me. I don’t know, maybe it would be different if my real dad was more aggressive and more like the naughty men I am attracted to but he is just, you know, my dad. He is kind of goofy and protective.

What really did turn me on the idea of a man old enough to be my father that I wanted to fuck me pretending to be my daddy. It was like being with someone that I was attracted to and taking this very taboo and naughty ingredient and adding it to the sex. Kablam! The fireworks were amazing.

Frankie was the first guy I thought of to take this fantasy to the next level. I called him and we made plans to meet.

“Umm, one thing,” I said to Frankie as we agreed on the time and day we would meet. 

“Sure doll,” he said.

“Remember the whole daddy and babygirl thing?” I asked.

“Of course I do,” Frankie said in a low voice. “Babygirl.”

I got wet just by him saying that. I hesitated for a second and he laughed. I unzipped my pants and started to rub my clit through my panties.

“I want to do that,” I said trembling. “But like, more.”

“I see,” he said. “A full blown role-play?”

“Mmhmm,” I said biting my lip. “But I’ve never done it before.”

“That’s okay,” he said. “I will teach you. And I bet you are a natural.”

He asked me a few questions like what age I wanted to play. I said my own. He asked me if I wanted him to seduce me or force me. I said I wanted a mixture of both. He wanted to know if I wanted to keep in character the whole time we were together and I said yes. 

“Oh and one more thing,” I said. “Can you call me princess”

“Mmm, absolutely,” he said with lust in his voice. “Princess.”

I pushed my finger into my panties and right onto my clit feeling a tingling sensation when he called me princess.

Frankie set up the scene. I had moved away from home and was coming back to visit for the night. Mom was away and it was a chance for me and dad to have some one-on-one time together. Now that I was a big girl we were going to have some whiskey for him and wine for me and we would party a little. After that things would get a little more heated.

We hung up the phone and I rubbed my clit fast and hard. I put two fingers from my other hand into my pussy and finger fucked myself at the same time. I came all over my own fingers saying, “Fuck me daddy, fuck your little princess.” When I finished cumming I was breathing heavy and I took out my fingers. They were glistening from my wetness. I put them in my mouth and sucked off my own juices closing my eyes and relishing the taste. I couldn’t wait to meet with Frankie. 

I took the long drive to the apartment that he and the other fireman kept for their affairs. I knocked on the door and Frankie answered it happy to see his babygirl.

“Hello princess,” he said and gave me a big warm hug. I pushed my bra-less breasts against his chest and we hugged for a long time. Then he looked at me and smiled with me still in his arms and kissed my lips a bit longer than a daddy should kiss his daughter.

“You look amazing,” he said stepping back. I was wearing black stretch pants, a tight white pink halter top shirt with lots of cleavage and no bra. On and there were no panty lines visible through my stretch pants because I wasn’t wearing any panties. I also had on black 4-inch heels on. “My little princess is all grown up.”

“Oh daddy,” I said. “You just saw me a couple of months ago.”

“True princess,” he said. “But you always stun me with your beauty every time.”

“Oh that is so sweet daddy,” I said and kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him pressing one of my breasts against his arm.

We sat down and I cuddled into him. He kissed me on the forehead. It was all so nice and sweet. I loved it. It made me feel like a princess again, like when I was a little girl. But the difference now was that I was a big girl with nice juicy titties, a sweet wet vagina and an oh so fuckable ass. 

“I have an idea,” daddy said has he held me close. “You and I never enjoyed a drink or two alone.”

“Oh daddy,” I said. “That is an awesome idea. Let’s get drunk together. Mom would never approve.”

“Well I didn’t say get drunk,” he said and gave me a stern look. I frowned. “But that sounds like a great plan.” We both laughed. “And I won’t tell your mom if you don’t”

“Oh daddy,” I purred. “What happens when mom’s away will never come out of my lips.” Daddy stopped and smiled at me. Then we both laughed again.

Daddy poured me a nice tall glass of wine and he got himself a scotch. 

We drank and laughed and I did all of my flirting games. I made my titties bounce as I was talking. I pushed my boobs into him as I gave him a hug. I bent over to pick something up off the floor. I bent over to pour him more whiskey so he could stare at my cleavage. I walked behind him while he was sitting on the couch and wrapped my arms around his neck as I pressed my tits against his back. You know, all the stuff women pretend they don’t know they’re doing to men they want to fuck them.

Three glasses of wine and a few scotches later daddy downed another glass. He drank it with relish.

“Mmm, did you enjoy that daddy?” I asked.

“Princess,” he said. “This scotch is older than you.”

“Oh but I bet I taste better,” I said. He laughed.

“You’re flirting with your daddy,” he said looking me straight in the eyes.

“Oh daddy I guess I am,” I said. I took a sip of wine. “I guess I’ve missed you so much that I’ve turned on my feminine charms.”

He pulled me over to him so our bodies were pressing and our mouths were very close.

“So you miss your daddy?” he asked. “How much did you miss me princess?”

“Lots daddy,” I said in a cutesy voice. “Lots and lots and lots.”

“You care to show daddy how much?” he asked.

I nodded my head and pushed away from him and moved my arms up in the air real high and then dropped them down as wide as I could knowing that this move would make my boobies bounce real nice for daddy.

“This much,” I said in my girly girl voice as daddy’s eyes were locked onto my tits. I looked down at my tits too and then back up at daddy. I smiled. 

We both were silent. Then daddy suddenly jumped on me and kissed me with his hand grabbing one of my big tits. 

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

At first I let him and then began to gently protest and push away. I moved my mouth away from his and he kissed my neck. I moved his hand off my tit and he moved it to the other tit. I pulled it off that tit and he moved it to the other and on and on. 

“Oh daddy,” I said. “This is wrong.”

“Shhh princess,” he said as he sucked and kissed my neck. 

“Oh daddy,” I said. “What are we doing? We can’t do this, can we?”

“Yes princess,” he said. “I love you so much and I want to make you feel so good. Don’t you want to make your daddy feel good too.”

Daddy pushed his hand down the front of my shirt and massaged one of my big titties. 

“Yes daddy,” I replied softly trying to, but not really trying to, pull his hand off of my tit. “I always want to make you feel good but this is so wrong.” He pulled one of my boobs out of my halter top and started to suck it.

“Daddy!” I said loudly. “Oh god daddy. Oh please. We can’t. Ohh.” I protested but it felt so good. Daddy just ignored me and kept sucking and squeezing my big tit.

He moved his hands down between my legs. I immediately moved my hand on top of his to “stop” him but he was too strong. I felt his middle finger rubbing my swollen pussy lips. It felt so good to have him rub me. My pussy was aching for his touch. Then I came to my senses and pulled his hand up. He then yanked his hand free and then pushed it down my pants and onto my bald, wet pussy. I felt his finger enter me.

“Oh!” I screamed. “Daddy! Oh my god daddy! Stop. We can’t do this.” His finger pushed deep inside me with my wetness engulfing it. He swirled it around and around inside my tight young pussy massaging my sweet inner walls. 

“Oh yes princess,” he said in a deep voice. “Feel how wet my babygirl’s pussy is. It is so wet and hot for Daddy.”

I moaned writhing as he finger fucked my pussy, still holding onto his hand as he plunged it in and out of me moving it around and around inside of me.

“Daddy is going to take you,” he said. “Daddy is going to lick and suck and touch and fuck his beautiful little princess. And there is nothing in this world that is going to stop it.” He sucked my tit and plunged a second finger into my pussy.

“Uhhh,” I moaned. I was about to protest again when I felt daddy’s mouth on mine. He kissed me passionately and I returned his kiss. I could feel daddy’s fire become a flame.

Daddy pulled his finger all wet and glistening with my juices. He put his finger in his mouth and ate my wetness off it. 

“Mmm,” he said. “You are right princess. You are better tasting.” He then stuck his finger back into my moist cunt and got it all wet again. Daddy took his finger out and put it in my mouth.

“Taste for yourself,” he said. I sucked his finger like it was his cock and he slide it in and out of my mouth. He laughed. 

He pulled off my clothes and I helped him. No more resistance. I surrendered. I surrendered to my daddy’s desires and they became my own.

My luscious sweet young body lay naked and glistening and willing. I looked into his eyes and without speaking told him that this was all for him. My full soft breasts, my sweet soft skin, my warm willing lips, my hands and arms and legs, my tongue, my long silky hair, my curvaceous tight ass and my young, sweet, hot, wet pussy. It was for him. It was all for daddy.

Daddy buried his head between my legs. He sucked and licked my clit as he plunged two fingers into my pussy rubbing my throbbing cunt walls. Then he took his fingers out and rubbed my clit as he buried his tongue inside my pussy licking me deep. 

“Oh daddy,” I cried. “Oh eat me. Eat your babygirl. Oh it feels so good daddy.”

He reached up with his other hand grabbing my tit with it as he continued to rub my clit and tongue fuck my slit.

“I can’t wait any longer,” he said. Daddy held his raging cock in his hand and there was a wild animal look in his eyes. 

I watched as daddy’s swollen cockhead pushed into the folds of my young pussy. Daddy plunged his ridged, throbbing, pulsating cock into me. This was it. Daddy was inside me for the first time. I felt him enter me inch by inch. His hard engorged cock sunk deeper and deeper into his little princess’s cunny. It was so wrong and that is what made it feel so fucking good.

“Uhh,” I groaned as daddy plunged deep inside me as my sweet cunt clenched his thick dick. “Fuck me daddy. Fuck me with your big fat cock daddy. Oh yes daddy. Fuck your babygirl. Fuck your sweet princess. I want you to daddy. I want you to fuck me so much.”

“Yes princess,” he moaned with lust and desire in his voice. “Daddy’s cock is inside you babygirl. My cock is inside my sweet loving princess. I am fucking my babygirl. Oh god.”

We both were breathless driven to the limits of our ecstasy and passion. Daddy’s cock was inside of me. I used to bounce on his knee and now my big tits were bouncing as he pounded his little babygirl’s cunt. 

Daddy moved his head down and kissed me. I kissed him back with so much passion and desire. Our tongues swirled around and around in each other’s mouths. His lips were so warm and delicious. I felt his body thrusting into mine as he kissed me deeply. 

I felt my orgasm beginning to build. I could feel the powerful sensation growing, escalating getting closer and closer and closer. I closed my eyes and lost my ability to make a sound. My head began to whip back and forth and my fingers dug into his back. My cunt muscles tightened. For a moment it was like the world froze. 

Then I erupted. I exploded. I screamed and howled and wailed with my whole body convulsing on daddy’s beautiful cock deep inside me. 

“Oh yes, princess. That’s it. Cum on daddy’s cock. This is where my cock belongs,” he said. “Inside of you, princess. Daddy is going to make you cum over and over. Daddy is going to open you up, spread you and fill you. Your sweet hot tight pussy belongs to daddy.”

I kept cumming over and over. I couldn’t stop as wave after wave of electricity shot through me. I was like a wild animal writhing beneath him lost to my lust.

“Oh fuck yes,” daddy said. “That’s it princess cum on daddy’s prick. My little girl cumming all over her daddy’s cock. You love it don’t you princess. Yes I know you do.”

Finally I collapsed for a brief moment after my sweet intense orgasms subsided. Then with a fire in my eyes I looked at daddy determined to drain him of all his cum and pump it inside of me. That’s where it belonged.

“Fuck me daddy,” I told him. “Fuck your babygirl’s pussy good. Fill me with your semen daddy. I want it inside me. I want you to ejaculate all your cum in my cunt daddy. I want empty your balls daddy. Pump it daddy. Dump it daddy. Fill you princess with your cum.”

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

He looked at me lustfully as I begged for his load. Daddy increased the speed and hardness of his thrusts inside of me. He fucked me faster and harder moving my whole body. My big tits bounced uncontrollably even hitting my chin at times. I felt daddy grab one of my tits as he drilled me deep. 

Daddy stopped suddenly pulling out his cock. He lifted one of my legs and being to scissor fuck me. 

“Take it princess,” he screamed. “Take your daddy’s cock in that sweet cunt.”

“Give it to me daddy,” I moaned. “Pound your babygirl. Ram me daddy. Slam your baby girl’s cunt!”

“Oh yeah,” he said. “You want it don’t you? You want to be daddy’s little fuck slut?”

“I am daddy’s fuck slut,” I groaned. “Yeah daddy fuck your babygirl slut. Crush my cunt daddy.”

Daddy pushed me down and lifted my legs up so that my knees were up against my shoulders. He then plunged his cock back into my wet fuckhole and used his cock like a piston inside of me. 

“Fuck it,” I said. “Fuck it daddy. Fuck it good. Fuck meee!”

I came again! I was orgasming on daddy’s cock screaming for him to fuck me. And then daddy came. He pumped his sperm inside of me. We came together. His cock exploded inside of me as I squeezed him with my cunt muscles milking him of every drop. 

“Fuck,” he yelled. “Get it. Fucking get daddy’s cum out of daddy’s balls princess. Take it all deep inside your sweet young pussy.”

“Yes daddy,” I whimpered. “All of it inside of me. Oh I want it so bad daddy. Fill me up. I want every drop inside of me. Pump it daddy. Pump it all inside of me. Your hot, white cum.”

“Look at me princess,” he said. “I want to look in your eyes as I fill you with my load.”

Our eyes were locked as daddy filled me up with his luscious fluids. I could feel him shoot into me filling up my sweet pussy. This was what I lived for. 

Daddy pulled out of me and sat down breathing heavily. I got on my knees between his legs and proceeded to clean daddy’s cock of both our juices. Daddy rubbed my head lovingly as I slurped and sucked and licked his cock and balls consuming every delicious drop. 

After I was all done I got on the couch and curled into him. We sat there naked together as he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his body warming mine. I felt so safe and warm. He kissed my head softly as he ran his fingers through my hair. I felt him breathing and could hear his heart beat.

“I love you daddy,” I said.

“I love you too princess,” he said.

Daddy stood up and lifted me in his arms. He took me into the bedroom and laid me down gently covering me with blankets. I closed my eyes and heard him go into the bathroom and turn on the water. I then heard him leave the room and go into the kitchen. I was half asleep but could hear the sounds of pots and pans as daddy was preparing something. 

I woke up with daddy gently caressing me. He kissed my lips and told me it was time get up. He took me by the hand to the candle lit bathroom. I stepped into the hot bathtub lowering myself into the soothing water. Daddy brought me a hot chocolate and I sipped it as he ran a sponge down my back letting the water cascade off my skin. 

“Mmm,” I said. “This feels so good daddy. What did I do to deserve this?”

“You’re my princess,” he said and we kissed.

“This changes everything, doesn’t it daddy?” I asked. 

“Is that a bad thing?” he asked back.

I nodded my head back and forth for no. He smiled.

“I know that most people would say this was wrong,” he said. “But we both know that it was something special that we shared.”

I nodded my head up and down for yes, sipping my hot chocolate. Daddy laughed.

“And I want to share that something special again,” he said cupping my breast and massaging it. I closed my eyes and moaned.

Daddy got into the bathtub with me and we stayed there for a while in the hot steamy water in the candlelit bathroom. He kissed my neck and ran his strong hands over my body exciting me and soothing me at the same time. 

When we got out daddy dried me off with a towel and took my hand and laid me down on his bed. He pushed his head between my legs and kissed my vulva. He moved his mouth to where my thigh and pelvis met and kissed, licked and sucked that area too. 

The sensations drove me wild as I felt his fingers lightly dancing across the soft skin around my bald mound. He licked and sucked all around tasting my sweet flesh until his mouth was a fraction of an inch from my clit. He softly blew warm air from his mouth against it. I moaned.

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Then I felt daddy put his lips on my clit and suck it gently as his tongue gently licked. He sucked and licked and sucked and licked. I felt his tongue gently swirling over my swollen clit along with the constant pressure of his sucking. Then I began to feel one of his fingers gently glide over the exterior of my pussy lips. I knew that he could feel how hot and moist they were as he fondled them with his finger. 

Daddy moved his mouth to my pussy lips and began to lick them and at the same time moved his finger to my clit rubbing it around and around. He pushed his tongue deep inside my sweet pussy as he rotated his finger against my clit. I begin to gyrate in rhythm with his finger as it swirled over my sensitive clit. 

Daddy was now licking the insides of my vagina with his tongue. He was drinking my wetness, rubbing my clit and with his other hand he reached up and started to squeeze and massage one of my big tits. All of these sensations were coursing through my body as I breathed heavily and moaned and writhed beneath daddy.

“Daddy,” I whispered. “Oh it feels so good daddy. Eat me daddy. Eat your little princess. Taste me daddy. Don’t I taste sweet?”

He answered by pushing his tongue as deep into my pussy as it could go, pulling my nipple and increasing the rotation of his finger around my clit. 

“Uh, uh, uh,” I grunted losing all my words. “Uhhh!” 

I came on daddy’s rugged face as he continued to fuck my pussy with his tongue.

After I came daddy moved up and was lying next to me. He kissed me deeply. 

“Daddy,” I said softly. “That was amazing. You are so good to me.”

“My sweet princess deserves it,” he said. 

“You deserve to be taken care of too daddy,” I said giving him a naughty smile. 

I pushed daddy down and straddled him. He reached up and took one of my big tits in each hand and squeezed them. I moved my bald pussy up and down on this hard cock. 

“Your tits are magnificent,” he said and pushed them together. I giggled. 

“They are better than Viagra,” I said. He laughed really hard. 

“A man would have to be dead not to get a hard on with you,” he said pulling my nipples. I moved my head back and moaned.

I then moved down and lowered my head onto daddy’s cock. I looked up at him so he could watch as I opened my mouth and took his cock deep inside. I moaned as I consumed daddy’s dick. Look at me daddy, I thought as I swallowed his cock.

“Oh yes princess,” he said. “Eat daddy’s cock babygirl. Fuck that feels so good.”

I slowly took daddy’s hard throbbing prick into my mouth. I rolled my tongue over it around and around and at the same time I rubbed it up and down with my hand. My hand and mouth worked together. As my mouth went down, my hand went up. As my mouth went up, my hand went down. Daddy moaned.

I went deeper and deeper down on daddy’s cock. I wanted to show daddy his little sweet princess could deep throat. Deeper and deeper and deeper. I removed my hand and pushed his cock all the way down my throat. I heard daddy gasp. 

I love when a man makes that sound as he feels my throat tighten around his shaft. One final push and daddy’s cock was wedged down my throat. I held it there and ran my tongue under his shaft. I felt his hands on my head gently touching me. I put my hands on his and pushed them down. He got the idea and pushed my head down even further on his cock. 

I breathed through my nose keeping daddy’s cock down my throat and massaging his shaft with my tongue. Then I moved my hand and started to massage his balls. Then I had to come up for air. I took in 3 deep breaths and then pushed daddy’s cock back down my throat. Then I did my favorite technique and swallowed over and over squeezing daddy’s cock with my throat muscles. Daddy groaned and moaned over and over.

“Oh my god princess,” he said. “You suck daddy’s cock so good.” 

I took daddy’s cock out of my mouth again. Breathed deeply and began to lick his balls as I jerked his dick up and down. 

“You think I am a good cocksucker daddy?” I asked innocently.

“You are the best cocksucker princes,” he said as me moaned. 

“Do you think I look pretty with your cock in my mouth?” I asked as I licked his balls. 

“You look beautiful with my cock in your mouth babygirl,” he said.

“Oh daddy,” I said after taking a big lick of his right ball. “Your balls feel so full.”

“Oh fuck babygirl,” he said. “There are full. You make them full.”

“I want to empty them daddy,” I said in my cutesy voice. “I want to empty your balls of all their creamy cum.”

Then I took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked it pumping his cock hard with my hand.

“Yes princess,” he said. “Be a good girl and drain daddy’s balls and eat his cum.”

“Oh yes daddy,” I answered. “I want to eat all of daddy’s cream. I want to drain it and drink it.”

I looked up and saw that daddy was leaking precum. I moved my head up and looked at daddy. He watched me as I licked the tip of his dick and scooped up his delicious precum. 

“Mmm daddy,” I said. “Can I have some more? I need more. I need much, much more.”

“Yes babygirl,” he said. “Get it. Get it out of daddy’s balls so he can feed you his cum.”

I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked on it with my hand on the base jerking him. I sucked and licked and tongued his hard throbbing cock. I took one hand and pushed back my hair so daddy could see his cock slide in and out of my pretty mouth. I looked up at him as he watched me blow him hungrily. 

I could feel daddy begin to erupt. His face got red and he was moaning. I sucked him and jerked his cock wanting to milk it of every drop. I had to have it. I wanted it so badly. I wanted to eat his cum. I wanted to taste his semen as it burst into my mouth. I craved it. I was starving for it. I was desperate to have him shoot his load into his sweet princess’s mouth. Feed me daddy, I thought. Feed me your luscious hot cum. 

Daddy shot hot white bursts of cum into my mouth. The first wave of cum hit the back of my throat hard. The second too. I felt them slide down my throat and inside my tummy. Then the next waves of cum flooded my tongue as I tasted his hot creamy fluid. I let it fill up my mouth. I continue to pump his cock with my hand needed to get every drop out of him and inside me. 

He put his hand on my head to stop me. I then looked up at daddy and opened my mouth. Look daddy, I thought. Look at your cum in my mouth. 

Daddy watched as I showed him his white load on my tongue. I played with it. Rolled it around on my tongue. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed it in one big gulp. Then I showed him my tongue to prove it was all gone. He told me I was a good girl and ran his fingers through my hair. 

He reached down and pulled me up. We cuddled and feel asleep. 

When daddy I awoke I brought him some ice cream. I fed him as we kissed and tickled each other. 

“I have something very special I want to do for you daddy,” I said feeding him a spoonful of ice cream.

“Oh really?” he asked raising his eyebrows.

I got up, put the bowl down on the night stand by the bed and moved in front of him and got on all fours with my ass facing him. I looked back at him and slapped my ass. 

“I want you to fuck my sweet ass daddy,” I said. Then I turned around and threw myself into his arms. “Will you daddy? Will you fuck my sweet ass please?”

“Well,” he said.

“Please, please, please?” I begged. “Pretty please?”

He laughed and kissed me while grabbing onto one of my tits.

“Of course I will princess,” he said. “Daddy would love to fuck that amazing ass of yours.”

We kissed again as he massaged one of my tits. Our tongues swirled around one another and I could feel his passion for me. He pulled my nipple and bit my lip. 

“Look at what you’ve done to me,” he said. We both looked at his hard cock as it throbbed. I took it in my hand and feeling it pulsating as I rubbed it up and down and up and down.

Daddy leaned over me and began to push his finger in my ass massaging it with lubrication. I loved being fucked in my sweet young ass. I totally lose myself. I feel so dominated and taken in a way that secretly I think most women want to be by a strong man. 

It feels so unnatural and that's what makes it so hot and sexy. It does hurt but the pain is so amazing and that's part of what makes it so great. Its all you feel and are aware of at that moment. The only thing that exists is you and the other person sharing this primal and pure experience. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1