The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
F. A. I. T. H. 2

Last Saturday, my wife’s divorced good friend, Faith, slept over at our house, due to some unresolved house matter. Things get a little interesting. You see, she is not just my wife’s good friend, she is also my ex-girlfriend.

Faith and I were together for a very short period. It was just some crush she had on me. All we had was just some teenage innocent holding hands n kissing on the lips. She is quite a looker. Fair, full A cupper and a perky butt to die for. I especially liked her short hair. Boyish but very pretty on my opinion. Did I mention she was a cheer leader during that time? So can imagine the tone body.

After graduating, we still meet up with my wife during gatherings. She is always the sort who likes to poke fun of people and always teases things like “if we were still an item…” etc. At times, she would wrap her arms over mine and say “we look more like an item” to my wife. My wife and her are best of pals and knowing her, we all took it for nothing.

That group of friends loves to play majong. I remember a particular incident 7 to 8 years back, when she was still attached to her divorced husband, Faith suggested a majong session at my house. I find it peculiar of the suggestion because she was suggesting a 3 players majong. Citing faster game and more exciting, we agreed and started playing. Half-way through the game, our chat somehow took a turn to a very interesting topic, at least to me it was, S.E.X.

Faith started asking us our frequency of sex, what we do, how we do it. My wife did most of answering. Damn, I thought she gave a little too much details. She even told her what I like and don’t like! Gave her a little kick under the table and she replied: “Kick me for what? Not true meh?”

Just then, Faith asked: “Ever thought of 3P?”

I looked up at her, then to my wife and asked: “What’s 3P?”

I wasn’t acting innocent. I really don’t know what is 3P back then. After my wife’s brief explanation, I acted nonchalant and busy looking at my tiles but at the same time listening very carefully to them.

Wifey: “Never lei…why ask?”

Faith: “No la…actually Shane and I did talk about it. We are curious of how it would turn out. Tsk…you know, sexing up the sex.”

Wifey: “U mean you guys are looking for people to do it with the 2 of you ar?”

Faith: “We thought about it but we know it’s kind of hard to find this person. We hope to find someone who we are both familiar with. It’s very hard to find so we decided, if we can, we would look for our own couple and do it.”

Wifey: “Huh? Then…?”

Faith: “That’s why I’m asking you 2 la!”

Still trying to look busy with my game but inside; I was burning, jumping, opening champagne, setting fire-crackers and shouting into the crashing sea.

My wife turned to me and said: “Ooi, what you think?”

Me: “Huh…what?”

Wifey: “What Faith just said la.”

Me: “Oorr…I’m a guy lei. Of course I’m fine with it.”

Faith looked at me and giggled.

There was a moment of silence. I know my wife was thinking hard…thinking really…really hard.

Faith was wearing her usual denim mini skirt with white spaghetti top and black strapless bra. That mini skirt amplified that perky butt even more. It reminded me how much I love looking at her behind. Her fair skin matched with her silky black bob hairstyle would turn any head while walking down the street.

I have always enjoyed sex with my wife, Kate. We have done everything in bed…except CIM and COF. There was a session with her doing it on my desk at home. She gave me a mind-blowing blowjob and I ejaculated in her mouth. She yelled at me for not warning her. She hated the taste and that’s the only “CIM” experience I had with her.

Kate owns a pair of 34c tits. Her curvy figure makes me her slave every night, begging for happiness. She loves to shop. Sometimes she would buy a couple of those sexy see through nightie to surprise me at night.

I started to get nostalgic and reminisce about one of our chalet gatherings when we were younger. At that time, Kate and I just started dating. Faith was with another guy, who I shall call him Hulk (he was really beefy, with muscle all over). We were playing truth or dare and most of the girls chose dare. They dared each other to take off their bra from underneath their top, show the lacy part of their panty or use their tongue to remove things off the boys. As for the boys, dry hump anything in the room.

After several rounds of dry humping the bed, cupboard, toilet bowl and the tree outside, I was dared to french Faith in front of Kate! High on alcohol, we did it for a good 5 seconds. Oh my god, that was great, but come on, had to act as cool as a cucumber right? Just as I regained my composure, Kate was frenching Faith, right in front of me! Kate was beside me on my right while Faith came crawling on her 4s from my left. Her doggie style gave me full view of her down blouse. Yes, she had taken off her bra earlier. I was thrown back into ecstasy again.

I guess Hulk didn’t like what he saw that night. He left early and that’s the last time I saw him.

We slept all over the floor that night. Only a couple of lucky ones got to sleep on the bed. Kate and I were on the floor in one secluded corner. We did heavy petting under the cover of darkness and a pathetic thin sheet of…towel I guess. But it was awesomely shiok!

My chain of thoughts was broken by a soft “ok”.

It was Kate.

Last edited by kiasusam; 17-07-2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

Kate said okay and went quiet again, we paused the game and waited for her next sentence, which never came. Before I could speak up, she continued.

Kate: “But, if I start to get uncomfortable can we stop?”

Faith: “Of course can la.”

I couldn’t believe what I’ve just heard. My girlfriend was agreeing to a 3P invitation from her best pal with her boyfriend. Moreover, the best pal is the boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend. She was letting her boyfriend to have sexual intercourse with another girl in front of her! Wait a minute, who..who asked me??

Me: “Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute ar. Kate, are you sure??”

Faith: *slapping my forearm* “Ooi, I thought you said ok?”

Me: “I said ok because I thought Kate will not agree mah. This is weird don’t you think?”

Kate: *Pinching me* “I want to beat you ar! U said ok and now you don’t want.”

Me: “Ouch! I didn’t say I don’t want. I just need time to digest lei. Are you sure or not? You will not get jealous or anything and then not friend your good friend here anymore and break up with me hor.”

Silence filled the room once more. Lost form, kind of regretted asking her this question. Why the fuck do I have to act gentleman and ask that question? What if she changed her mind? Nabei.

Obviously this wasn’t what I had in my mind. I was just trying to let Kate feel I am fully on her side, thinking for her feelings and care for her. Deep down…maybe not so deep la, I was thinking what to do in the bed already. I want Faith to sit on my lap, legs wrap around my waist as I rip open her bra and penetrate deeply into her ever-so-mysterious vagina while slapping that sexy butt of hers and complete it with my evil laugh! “Muahahahaha!”

Kate: “Yes, I’m sure. But if I get uncomfortable I’ll stop ok?”

Faith: “Ok can. Don’t worry darling. Now let me set the rules here first.”

Me: “What the fuck? Still got rules one ar?”

Faith: “Of course must set rules. First, must use condom. You guys got or not?”

Kate looked at me.

Me: “Of course not la! Since when we use condoms??”

Faith: “Never mind, I have.”

Me: “Whoa, how you know we will agree??”

Faith: *giggling* “Secondly, no anal hor and lastly, thank you for realizing my fantasy, hee hee hee.”

I thought she was going to say no blowing. I have no desire to try anal anyway.

Me: “Errr…are we doing it today? Here? In my room?”

Faith: “If you want some other day also can but why wait since I’m here.” *turning to Kate* “Your auntie visiting ar?”

Kate: “No. Go back already.”

Faith: “Ok then. Shall we bathe first?”

Wa seh, happy like fuckkk~ Still got the chance to bathe with 2 girls!

Kate: “Ya, I’ll pass you a towel. You bathe first.”

Me: *lost form* “Nah towel…everything is inside. Shower foam here, new toothbrush here if you want.”

Faith: “Ok. I need to call Shane first.”

Me: “Ok.”

I went back to Kate and there she was tying up her hair into a bun.

Me: “You ok or not? You sure this is what you want?”

Kate: “Emm. I want to try too. Since Faith is my good buddy and you also know her. Better to find someone I trust than to find some Tammy, Diana or Hanna right? Besides, I know you will not fall for her. Just lust right?”

Me: “What lust? I’m not a pervert lei.”

Kate: “Don’t lie la. I know you are a butt man and Faith’s so sexy. Caught you staring at it so many times already.”

Me: “That is call admiring.”

Gave Kate a peck on her cheek and went on to keep the majong set. The feeling was indescribable. Can’t wait to tell the guys about it. I was so happy!

Soon it was my turn to bathe after Kate. While in the toilet, I cleaned every part of my body thoroughly. Washed 2 times. Did a couple of sets of push up before going out. Hand on the door knob, I stopped. What if I ejaculate prematurely? How embarrassing that will be! Cannot. Must do something about it. Seriously, there’s nothing much to do except, to masturbate. Yes, I masturbated before I went out.

Now, I’m all set.

In the room, lights were off and the ray of the setting sun shone through the drawn curtains, filling the room with maroon. The air-conditioner was at the right temperature. With the aroma from Kate’s Dove shower foam lingering in the room; I can make out a familiar music, the album of Michael Bublé playing in the background through my speakers at the softest yet audible volume. I knew it was Kate’s idea. She loves listening to him.

Child-like giggling could be heard from my king size bed under the covers. Not wanting to intrude, I stood at the foot of the bed and asked for permission to enter. Kate popped out from the comforter and hid back underneath it like a kid playing peek-a-boo. I heard her telling Faith: “He is not naked yet.” Faith stuck out her hand and signalled me to enter.

Eagerly, I wriggled under the quilt from the bottom of the bed and through the “tunnel of lust”. Faith was still wrapped with the towel I gave her earlier. Kate was already in her birthday suit. I guessed Faith was not prepared to show her boobs in front of Kate just yet. She felt inferior.

I stopped where I could see their faces, lying on my tummy and resting on my elbows to support my body, I asked them: “How are we going to start?”

Faith: “Chat a bit first la. So horny ar?”

Me: “No la. Ok ok, what do you want to chat?”

Faith: “You are very lucky to have Kate you know? Look at those boobs! Shane is the unlucky one. I always catch him staring at ladies with big boobs.”

Me: “Haha, ya. I know I’m lucky. Ask you ar, did you ever catch Shane looking at Kate’s chest?”

Kate: *slapped my arm* “Wei, why you ask this kind of question?”

Faith: “Hahaha, ya. He did. He says Kate’s quite big.”

Me: “What?! Quite big? These are melons! Hahaha.”

I started hugging Kate, tickling her at the same time. In the midst of the wrestle, one thing led to another, we started kissing. I don’t know how long did we kiss, but Faith was cast into oblivion. I was indulged with the kissing till I felt a third hand caressing my back.

I opened my eyes and looked at Kate. She gave me the go-ahead. I turned and gave Faith my most assuring smile and a peck on her lips. And then another one, soon our tongues were swirling in each other’s mouth. The feeling was different from the one I had in the chalet. This time, I gave my all.

Her left arm was trapped awkwardly under my body. I made some room for her to free it, at the same time opening up the towel that was hugging around her body. Her light brownish nipples were standing all so proudly and her down bush was nicely trimmed and neat. While caressing her boobs, I continued my tongue swirling in her mouth. Her right arm wrapped around my neck but her left wasn’t on me. I took a peek. Oh my god, she was kneading Kate’s 34C. I raised myself up and signalled her to move in closer to Kate.

With 2 naked ladies presented in front of me, I got on my knees and admired the 2 hot bodies. Not wanting to upset Kate, I went down on her first. I started kissing and licking every inch of her body. From the neck to the belly button and from there down to the pelvis area. I continued to make my way to the inner thigh then to the knee and further down to the south, licking and sucking her toes.

I spread her legs and crawled back up. Teasing her by blowing air gently at her already wet vagina. She jerked a bit when I gave a light lick at her labia and moaned like she had never moaned before when I went in full force. I did what she usually enjoys most but I spent more time than usual because upsetting her was the last thing I want to do.

Faith was looking all this while. Playing with Kate’s breasts still, she gave me a CFM face. Ignoring her I continued my thing on Kate. Soon, Kate arched her body backward pushing into the bed trembling while pushing my face away from her dripping wet vagina. She came. A powerful one.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Wiping away the juices on my face left behind by Kate’s orgasm. I got up and kissed Kate on her lips.

Me: “You enjoyed it?”

Kate: “Yes, I love you.”

Me: “Love you too.”

Kate gave me a little nudge indicating Faith was waiting. I whispered something into Kate’s ear and started kissing Faith. I told Kate that no matter what happened later, she is the one I love most.

I did the same thing on Faith like I did it on Kate except that I started with her back. I had to fulfill my little dream first no matter what. That was to kiss, lick, suck or whatever I could think of with that sexy snow-white butt that I had been aiming for the longest time.

I turned Faith on her tummy and started licking her neck. Slowly licking her ear and down her jawline and our tongues met again. I moved to the back and gave her a very wet catbath from the neck to her lower back, not missing an inch. She was a little bit ticklish by all the licking and sucking but I guessed that actually turned her on.

Finally, I reached the crown jewel, the butt. I caressed like I had never caressed a butt before. Licked like I had never licked one before. Occasionally giving it a gentle bite. I lifted the ass up a little, placed a pillow on Faith’s tummy, spread the butt cheeks apart; I gave the inner part of the 2 fleshy butt cheeks a thorough catbath but deliberately missing the sensitive hole. Finally, I gently licked the hole for the first time. Faith gave a very sexy moan assuring me that I was doing it correctly. I slowly licked from the clitoris to her anus. Flexing my tongue and stuck deeper whenever I reach the entrance of her vagina. The taste of her love juice was quite different from Kate’s. After repeating that same clitoris to anus licking, I finally focused on her vagina.

Carefully not to exceed the time I spent on Kate, at the same time, I was hoping to impress Faith with my skill. I want her to cum like Kate did. I placed my finger and started to rub rapidly at her clitoris. At this moment, Faith was moaning and pushing my head further into her vagina. Finally, she came too.

I got up and turned to Kate. Guessed I was really worried about her reaction witnessing her boyfriend doing another girl, but there she was looking at us going at it in a relaxing position similar to that of what Rose did in Titanic for Jack to draw her portrait. I laughed and said: “Hahaha, you look like Rose in Titanic lying there like this.”

Kate: *quickly change her position* “What la, I’m enjoying looking at you licking Faith’s butt. You finally have your dream comes true hor.”

Concerned, I quickly go to her and asked if she was ok. She assured me that she was fine telling me not to worry. Faith still on her tummy turned around and say: “Its returning favour time. Hehehe.”

I could not be happier after hearing that.

My favourite part of sex is receiving a blowjob. Kate always gives me the best blowjob because it has the essence of L.O.V.E. When you are doing it with your lover, they will give you their all to please you and to make you happy. Those paid ones outside can never hold a candle to them.

I quickly sat up and position myself in between them and wrapped my arms around them. Now I have Kate on my left and Faith on the other side. I felt I was the happiest man on earth, I really did. I wanted to ask who would go first but before I could open my mouth Faith started to lick my nipple. Kate knows I do not have sensitive nipples. Licking them has no effect on me.

She went down straight to my little brother, pulled my boxer off, positioned herself in between my legs and started on my balls. Faith stopped her licking and I guessed she was looking at my pride. She started caressing my lower abdomen, touching my neatly trimmed lawn at times.

While Kate was still licking and sucking, Faith looked at me and smiled, slowly moving her hand and touched my little mushroom head for the very first time. I think she was either too shy or dared not trespass on Kate’s turf. She was just playing with it, pushing it to one side and let it spring back to sedia position and glanced back in my direction giggling.

Kate, demonstrating her full ownership of my manhood, moved up and gave my dick a slow sensual lick from the bottom to the top till she touched the sensitive pee-hole; taking in some of my pre-cum which oozed out uncontrollably.

Knowing what I like, she used her teeth, gently bit on my small head and caressed it. Her shoulders danced with the momentum of her laughing when she saw Faith looking down at her with a pair of big brown eyes wide opened.

Faith looked back at me and said: “Hahaha, you like that ar?”

I nodded in reply with a tad bit of embarrassment.

Kate gave no warning and engulfed her property whole. She started off with soft sensual suction and gradually increasing her speed. Her bobtail was getting loose. Faith voluntarily helped her to remove the band that was securing the bun and flipped the clump of hair to the other side in order not to obstruct our view.

I was enjoying the treat from Kate but my hands were all over Faith’s boobs and her sexy butt. Stretching further down from behind to reach her soft and wet femininity, I sank my middle finger in, spreading the reddened and swollen lips apart while doing so. I gave her my version of Yin Yang Finger.

She let out her sexy moans again, closed in and arched her back to lift her butt up in order to give me a better access. I stopped, brought my finger into my mouth and sucked in the juice accumulated on it. Faith gave me a grossed out look but I knew she liked it.

Her love juice tasted really good. I could not have enough of it. My hand found its way back to Faith’s love hole and continued the fingering. Her moaning was louder now. She was really high. She raised herself up, placed her nipple near my mouth pressing against it. I knew she wanted me to suck it. I complied.

She was on her knee, my mouth was sucking on her nipple, and my finger was in her vagina going left and right violently. It was very wet with her juice flowing out. The wall of her vagina started to close in on my finger. I knew she was going to cum.

I stuck my ring finger in joining forces with my middle finger. Gave her a few more strong strokes and Faith collapsed on me, hands hugging my face and rested her head on mine.

Still rubbing her very wet vagina, I deposited some of my saliva on my hand and rubbed it all over making it even wetter. I liked it. She too. Kate was looking at us all this while.

Finally Kate stopped for air. Her mouth was reddened from the work and drenched in her saliva. Slurping up a shiny silver thread hanging dangerously by her mouth, she stood up. Walked closer to me. Aimed and squatted down. Without much effort, my meat-stick slid into her wet vagina.

As if on steroids, she went crazy going up and down at super speed. I know I can’t hold on much longer. Her Lusty Leapfrog has always been her trademark move and also my weakness. She was going in for the kill.

Seeing her best pal fucking her boyfriend with such intensity, Faith got aroused again. She led my hand to her love hole and I saw it as a silence request to finger fuck her. Again, I complied.

Kate continued to slide her warm wet wall of the vagina, up and down, against my rod. I could feel something was going to charge.

I could not take it anymore. I began to thrust against Kate’s movement and with each thrust, the feeling intensified. My last thrust stayed in her deeply, storing up energy below my balls and released them with carefully paced momentum, in and out.

I exploded in Kate. My warm sperm splashed into her. Her knees dropped to the bed, hands on my chest with her head held back and body arched backward. Her orgasm had triggered a massive trembling shivers in her thighs.

We came together.

I rested my head on Kate’s chest licking her tits like a sick cub fighting for the last drop of milk with my finger still wriggling in Faith. Faith was still moaning but I was drained by the intense orgasm Kate just gave me. Panting heavily, I took out my finger from Faith and gave it a gentle rub. I said with a weak voice: “…let me…hah-hah…rest for awhile.”
Old 15-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

“Hah-hah-hah-hah,” was all I could hear in my head. My head was spinning due to the lack of oxygen, my body was weak and I had lost the will to move, gasping for more oxygen at the same time. My chest was out of control, rising up and down as my lungs tried to capture as much air as possible. Finally, I took control of my breathing after many attempts.

I looked at Kate, lying motionlessly with her hands covering her cherry, preventing my white soldiers from sipping out, staining the sheets. I sat up and moved over to her. Gave her a peck on the forehead and her cheek.

“It’s a new dawn. It’s a new day. It’s a new life. For me. And I’m feeling good…”

The long forgotten Michael Bublé singing in the background was filling up our ears again. Indeed, I was feeling good.

I checked on Faith and she gave me a cheeky smile with her hand over her hole and I could make out a small circular motion her finger was making.

Making sure Kate’s eyes were closed; I showed my tongue to Faith, flicking at high speed. Seriously, I thought to myself, no matter how tired I was, I would not give up the opportunity to fuck this sexy little horny kitten here.

She responded to my flirting by lifting up her hand to show me her slice of heaven, which was still waiting to be pleased. Seducing me with her tongue licking the corner of her mouth. I must say the sight was really arousing.

I placed Kate’s hands by her side and used Faith’s towel to wipe off my deposit dripping from her opening. Covered her with the quilt and gave her a kiss again. I knew she was going to fall asleep soon. It is her usual routine after sex.

Kate was well taken care of and asleep. I could finally not worry of her watching and getting jealous. I crawled over to Faith. Stopped just an inch before her face.

I whispered: “What do you want me to do?”

Faith: “You can do whatever you want.”

Oh my god! Her reply sent a shockwave over my skin, erecting every single strand of my hair on it; shooting a tingling feeling down my man-hood, which sprang into life again. My mind started to flip through my own version of Kama Sutra, thinking how to play with this erotic kitty.

Still on my 4s, I kissed her passionately. Her skillful tongue is one of the best I have tried till today, if not, the best.

Pulling her towards me, I sat down behind her and also got her to sit back facing me. I gave her a gentle rub on the shoulders, kissing them at the same time. Licking the back of her neck as I crossed over. My gentle touch slowly made its way down to her arm and further down to her hands. She closed her eyes while enjoying my fondling.

Relaxed, she leaned back and placed her weight on me, placing her head on my chest. I smelled her hair and it was aromatic. She looked up at me and smiled.

I love to look at her smile. When she smiles, her eye bags would push upwards and create an arch on her eyes like a down facing crescent moon.

We kissed again. This time, the kiss was slow and I felt like I was floating.

As we kissed, something struck me. Something struck that guilt in me.

A sense of guilt started to crawl all over me.

The thought of Kate sleeping there and us doing this struck me. It was far from being a threesome anymore. Threesome was earlier, when I was making love to Kate and doing things on Faith at the same time but…how about now? It was no longer a 3P. It was simply 2 people doing it.

However, the fact that she was one of the untouchables in my list was too overwhelming. I could not miss this opportunity. It was then or never. Perhaps I was not afraid that Kate might wake up and see us kissing so passionately either, because afterall, she was the one who gave the green light. Heck my conscience, I’m going in. I was a bastard, I know.

We maintained our passionate lip lock for quite some time while doing so, I fondled her A cup. She raised her arms and interlocked her fingers behind my neck giving me free access to her body. Touching every single inch of her body from her tummy to her boobs and to the side and up to the armpits. They were cleanly shaved. I gave them a sensual lick in circular motion, making sure my tongue touched every inch of it. She let out her moans again.

Kate moved a little but did not pose a threat. I continued my licking.

My right hand slithered down southwards like a snake stalking its prey. Faith opened her legs to welcome it, giving me space to roam freely at her private. Her love hole was still wet with her love juice. Effortlessly, I slid my finger in again. I was not as violent as before this time, instead, I took my time to explore the pinky cave. Giving myself time to rest from the massive orgasm was part of my agenda as well.

I whispered in her ear: “You like this?”

Faith: “Mmmmm…yes. Don’t stop, ok? I want more…”

Being the kinky one in the group of friends, I was not surprised to see her being so horny still after the 2 orgasms I gave her previously.

I brought her hand down. With my hand over hers, I pushed her middle finger, which slid through her wet lips, into her vagina. She gave it a stir. I pulled out the finger and gave it a thorough suck on it. Damn, that was supremely tasty! I collected the juice I got from juicing her finger in my mouth, mixing it with my saliva and kissed her, passing her the mixture for a taste.

She stuck out her tongue, allowing me to caress it using my lips and it was messy. We were playing with the nectar I had harvested earlier. Strings of saliva stretched and dripped all over like hot melted cheese. I sipped up the remaining and swallowed it. Super erotic.

By now, my dick was struggling to find room to expand behind Faith. She reached for it and for the first time, she held it in her palm, shaped like a bowl, rubbing it gently.

The next thing she did shocked me. She turned around without warning and took my dick in whole. I wanted to warn her that my brother was still covered with the mixture of Kate’s dried up juice and my sperm but it was too late. She moaned while sliding up and down my south pole, slurping. It did not seem to bother her at all. Enjoying every bit of my cock.

I was sent flying into the sky on cloud number 9. In between breaks, she would spit some saliva on my sausage and used her fingers to lubricate it making sure every inch of my dick was covered with her white foam. The tingling feeling by the touch was really wonderful. She did that while looking at me and licking up any residue on her mouth.

I reached down, caressed her butt and dipped my finger into her hole a few times and then grabbed one of her legs by the ankle and pulled it over me while I turned to face her butt. We went 69.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

With her cunt hovering above me, I pushed it down and buried my face in it. Her juice was all over my nose, my mouth and my chin. Sucked the hell out of that love hole and drank as much juice as I can. My tongue was flexed, stretched and inserted into her love hole. Gave her asshole some licking at times. She really loved it.

She turned her body to face me and sat on my face. I gave her my last few licks and she started to move herself lower to my groin. She was ready for penetration.

Faith started to look around. I knew she was looking for the condom. I pulled her down and whispered: “Can I do you raw?”

She hesitated. Looking at me with her brown almond shaped eyes biting on her lips. She was considering my request. Then suddenly, she lowered her hip till our privates met. She sat on it like Carmen Electra would on a sybian in Howard Stern show and started moving her hip.

After a while, she stopped. Whispered in my ear:

Faith: “Don’t cum in me ok?”

She reached for my cock guiding it to her hole and sat down with carefully controlled pace. The first penetration caused the 2 of us to give out an uncontrollable moan as if we were giving out our last breath. The lips of the vagina wrapped around my penis perfectly. Her vagina was really hugging.

Kate started to twitch and turned her body and we could see she was frowning, as a sign of protest about the noises we were making but still asleep. Faith got up on her feet and gave me a few tugs, indicating me to follow her. I gestured to her asking where were we going. She pointed at the toilet door.

I got up too, holding Faith we made a quick dash for the toilet door. I did not realize it was quite dark already. The sun was almost out of sight. I on the lights and entered after Faith. After I closed the door behind me stealthily, she pushed me down to sit on the toilet bowl and turned around, facing her butt at me. She lowered herself, guiding my dick at her entrance and started going up and down, back and forth.

Her sexy ass was bouncing in front of me and sent waves after waves through its flesh whenever it slammed into my groin. The popping sound made by the slamming echoed through the toilet. I stopped her.

I gesture her to turn around and she did. Facing me she continued her rocking while kissing me and sucking on my lips, biting them at times. I reached down to her asshole from behind and gave it a couple of pokes. She did not like it. Shaking her head while frowning and whining. I smiled and she gave me a hard bite on my lower lip and it bled. She stopped her rocking and kept saying sorry.

Faith: “Oh my god, sorry, sorry, sorry. You’re bleeding!”

Me: “It’s ok. Please don’t stop rocking.”

Faith: “hahaha…”

She continued and our tongues were fighting. Then I requested,

Me: “I want your saliva.”

She gathered as much as she could and deposited in my mouth. The warm slimy fluid flowed into my mouth and caused my brother to stand even harder. I’m cumming soon. Very soon.

I warned her about my orgasm. She continued to rock even harder. I tried to fight back the climax to enjoy the time with her but in vain. I surrendered. Storing the energy under balls once again, I quickly raised her up and gave my didi a few more strong strokes, my cum came flying out for the 3rd today.

She sat on my lap, arms around my neck resting her head on my shoulder. I asked her,

Me: “Did you cum?”

Not sure whether she was just trying to make me feel better, she replied,

Faith: “I came just now when we were playing with my saliva. I really liked that. Hehehe..”

I must have missed her climax just now. Nonetheless, it was an unforgettable experience.

I continued to sit on my toilet bowl watching her bathe. Thinking back what just happened. It was surreal. Everything happened so sudden without warning. I started the day waking up in my bed, met up with Kate and Faith for lunch and now I am sitting in the toilet watching Faith bathe after having sex with her. Could anyone get luckier than me? I laughed in my heart and subconsciously displayed a smile in my face.

Faith popped her head out the bathing enclosure and asked,

Faith: “Why are you smiling to yourself? What’s so funny?”

Me: “Can I come in? There’s something I must ask you.”

Faith: “What? Cannot ask here meh? Still horny ar??”

Me: “Hahaha..no la! Just want to get a report card from you but don’t want Kate to hear.”

Faith: “What report card?”

Me: “Tsk…my performance la.”

Faith: “Hahaha…ok come in then.”

While inside our body touched again. With water coming down from the shower head, I hugged her from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist, whispered in her ear,

Me: “What you think of me now?”

Faith: “Hehehe…I feel you are a very horny guy. Poor Kate. Hahaha, but I must say you are my type of guy in terms of sex. Shane will never lick me like you did or play with saliva. He is those clean type.”

Knowing it would never be the absolute truth, I asked,

Me: “Full marks 10. What’s my score?”

Faith: “10 la, 10 la. Hahaha.”

She gave me a peck on my cheeks and went to dry herself up leaving me in the shower feel proud, happy and very…very satisfied.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

After that Faithful day, we continued with our lives. Everything seems to be in where it should be. Running smoothly without hiccups.

Kate and I got married a couple of years later and set up our own small business, life is stable and sustainable. We travelled when we could, sometimes with Faith and the gang but nothing happened.

Day in day out and after a few years our business expanded. We got even busier. Yes, life became easier. However, we felt something was still missing.

We decided to complete the family. Tried for a couple of months and she was pregnant but had a miscarriage into the 2nd month of her pregnancy. It is a natural way for the body of rejecting bad fetus; we consoled ourselves. Tried again and again but still in vain after 6 to 7 months. We were very sad but never had the thought of giving up.

In March 2012, Kate bore me a beautiful boy. His arrival has made our family complete. Renovated a room as his cozy cove, buying all sort of miniatures stuffs. Tiny shoes, tiny socks, tiny shirts but it was underused. Kate would not let the little one sleep on his on. The idea of him climbing out of his cot and fall changed her mind. Our love nest also became a little toy house. Everyone is so happy especially our parents. He is indeed our bundle of joy.

With things now revolving around the baby, it took a toll on our sex life. During Kate’s pregnancy, I dared not touch her, with the memory of her miscarriage still lingers. We stopped doing it from the day we knew about her 2nd pregnancy till our boy was around 8 months young. With our angel sleeping in our room, we don’t feel at ease to do it. Moreover, everyday after work and taking care of the baby, we are always tired and slept early.

How do I ease the urge in me? I do it myself or ask for contacts in here for a quick rub on my shoulders and my southern dweller. I do not fuck outside.

After 1 year and 5 months since her pregnancy, we went to NZ with a very close buddy and his fiancé for their wedding photo shoots without our boy.

I was bathing in the hotel while Kate was ready for bed and getting cozy under the quilt watching NZ channels. It did not cross my mind that we would be having sex that night. So, in the toilet, I whipped out my iPhone and started surfing the pornography video website a friend just recommended, I masturbated.

I came out, climbed onto the bed and slipped under the quilt in my usual pyjamas, birthday suit. Kate came close to me, cuddling me and kissing me all over while tickling my balls. I had an instant hard on. I missed her tender lips on me. We went into a sexual frenzy. She disappeared under the comforter and my dick met up with her mouth like old-time flame reunited. She was really high that night. After less than a minute of blowing, she climbed back on top of me and started her rocking aggressively.

Before giving birth, her vagina was usually very hugging and wrapped around my dick with the right tightness but…now I cannot feel anything.

I don’t know why, the scene of the doctor snapping her vagina for my boy to exit started to flash back. I did not witness the cutting but I saw her blood squirted out and splashed on the doctor’s surgical apron. Till now, I still remember the snapping sound “snap…snap”. 2 snaps.

Go to any pasar malam and buy a pack of muah chee (rice cake topped with pounded peanuts) and listen to the ”snap snap snap”. That is exactly what I heard in the delivery ward.

“Ok, I need you to push now. On the count of 3, 1…2…3, push! Again, push…push…push. I can see the head now. Last push…push,” the doctor said.

I literally heard it again and again in my head.

I could not concentrate and maintain the hardness required for intercourse. I kept saying sorry to Kate. That night I became worried and could not sleep.

Another chance came when a friend invited us to attend their wedding in Bali. Determined to have a fruitful trip with Kate, I came up with some excuse to persuade Kate not to bring our boy and I did not touch myself for a week prior to the trip. However, the trip also ended up in non-ejaculation.

What has happened to me? Is Kate no longer attractive to me? I still love her a lot. She and the baby is currently the most important people in my life. I’ll die to let anything happen to them. But why? Why am I not able to have normal sex with her like before?

I had been thinking what to do. Talked to close buddies. They asked me to seek the help of a psychologist but I am reluctant to do that. Most nights, in my bed, I looked over to Kate, I felt helpless.

Until that day, Faith came to sleep over and things started to change.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Faith had her threesome experience and we all know about it.

Shane on the other hand, was not as lucky. He could not find anyone that was willing to help. So, to fulfill at least part of his fantasy, they engaged the help of a “professional” during their trip in Bangkok. Kate said it was just some strip teasing and hand job thingy. Seriously, bravo Faith, Bravo!

Faith and Shane got married shortly after us but their marriage was short-lived. They have stable job and money is not a problem. They have no kids but Faith loves children. She is the first person to register to be our boy’s godmother and would often come to our house after work just to play with him. She dotes on him a lot. Most of the toys in his room are from her. We actually got to stop her from buying any more stuff.

I cannot say much about Shane because he was always missing from the gatherings. He was in finance. From what I have gathered, he had something going on with a colleague from work. They would go for “tennis” after work, have supper and come home really late. Faith saw a photo on the Facebook posted by a lady who in turned tagged Shane. It was a photo of him and the lady taken in a club, hugging, while on a team building trip to somewhere.

We all knew the motive of the lady by tagging Shane the intimate photo of her and himself in Facebook. Unfortunately, Shane chose to be in denial. Kate showed me the photo. The lady was wearing a very revealing dress. With curvy figure and big boobs. She dressed to kill.

An anonymous email was sent to Faith one day. It showed the itinerary from an airline. With Shane details and a lady named Jil. The dates coincide with the days that Shane was “supposed” to be having his reservist.

Faith confronted Shane and he admitted he had an affair with Jil. Their marriage lasted only 8 months.

Shane moved out and let Faith have the apartment. There were a lot of tears flowing and tissues used but Faith got on with her life eventually and became my son’s godmother. Recently, she is allowed to sell the house and started looking for a new place near us.

2 weeks ago she came over after viewing a couple of units in our area to play with the little one. The ladies were in the baby room with the baby for the whole night while I was working on a stubborn tap in the kitchen, which refused to cooperate.

About 11pm, I passed by the room and heard laughing. I opened the door and was surprised to see Faith still around. Upon seeing me, Kate informed me that Faith would be staying overnight. They would be sleeping in the baby room with the baby. I can have our room for myself. Faith then said,

Faith: “Can or not, darling? Hahaha.”

Me: “Aiyoh, of course la. You can stay for good if you want.”

Faith: “Wa! I take your words for it huh! Yay! No need to buy house already. Hahaha,” hugging and kissing my boy.

I do not know why or what hit me. The moment I saw how she kissed and hugged my boy made me think back how she did it on me on that Faithful day.

“Mmmmm…yes. Don’t stop ok. I want more.”

“You can do whatever you want.”

The sex talk I had with her started flowing back. I felt something crawled down there. I quickly excused myself and shake myself out of the thought in the bathroom. I tried not to think about it and had a cold shower.

I was surfing the Internet on my tablet on the bed when Kate brought Faith into the room with the baby monitor. Kate loaned Faith her old pyjamas. It was a pair of cotton shorts and white tee. I could see 2 round patches at the nipple area under the nightshirt with the help of the dim warm light in the room. She had pasties on while Kate was in her slightly above knee length nightdress. I took down my reading specs and asked,

Me: “How’s baby? You girls still not sleeping ar.

Kate: “He is sleeping already. Tomorrow is Sunday; we don’t want to sleep so early. Let’s do something together?”

Faith joked: “Hahaha, 3 legs majong?” Both of them laughed and pushed each other.

Me: “Wa…better don’t la. The last time we did that, something else happened, remember?”

Faith: “You don’t like meh??”

Me: “It has became a legend. Still want to talk about it ar.”

I told the guys about it and nobody believed me, thinking I was just bluffing. Until one day at a party, Faith was drunk and spilled it out loud in the group. “Remember the time we did it? You were so horny!” Kate had to stifle her. Since then, the guys have been joking about it. Till now, they will still stir up the old story.

Kate: “Hahaha, ok la, ok la. Think of something, please.”

Kate sat beside me and Faith was at the foot of the bed. Half of her body was on the bed and the lower half was out. She used her elbows to support herself. I could vividly see the stretched mark on the shirt across her chest and the shape of the 2 pasties at her nipples. There were 2 little pea-shaped-thingy protruding out in the middle. Those were her nipples, still as cute as before.

Instinctively, my brain sent a signal down to my little bro, which slowly awakened. We chatted and Faith went on to make herself comfortable on the bed. She rested on her side and supported herself by her left elbow. She slid herself against the sheets to position herself to the middle of the bed. By doing so, her cotton short shorts was some how pulled upwards and revealed her bikini line and I think I saw her camel toe. She had nothing on.

Kate warned: “Hey! Can see your bikini line!”

Faith: “Wa…luckily you warned. If not your husband here cannot take it.”

I shook my head in disbelieves that she just said that. We are no longer in our early 20s, yet these 2 ladies on my bed are behaving and playing like 1 whenever they are together. I put my specs on and continue on my tablet. Then Kate said: “Hahaha, he was staring lo. I saw.”

Kate reached down under the quilt and touched my little brother. It was semi erected.

Kate reported: “Wa, someone’s getting horny!”

Totally surprised by Kate’s attack, I jumped and hurried to protect my little brother by wrestling Kate’s hands to submission. I can easily fend off Kate’s attack like Superman fighting Tweety Bird. Upon seeing this, Faith jumped on me to the aid of her buddy. “I’ll help you,” she cried, pulling down my comforter to my knees and revealed my tight brief that I was wearing. “Hahaha, someone is naked!” Faith exclaimed.

I release Kate’s hands, cover myself up again and said: “You 2 are matured women already. And you, you are a mother of 1. Still acting like kids. Well, yes and no. Yes, I’m getting some hard on down there because its cold in here but no, I’m not naked. Semi naked to be exact.”

Kate then closed in to my neck and said: “Horny ar? Want to go back in time? Back to 8 years ago.”

I could not believe what just came out of her mouth. “What?!” I asked.

“Yes, you heard me. Back to 8 years ago, when you did your thing on Faith and me,” Kate said while licking my unshaven chin.

I think the presence of Faith gave Kate the courage to start saying sexy things to me again. She had not said anything of this sort for a very long time.

Kate started kissing my neck while giving my thigh her gentle strokes. I was dumbfounded. I could not react. I wanted it to happen but at the same time, I was afraid.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

カリビアンコム 071317-003 縦型動画 015 ~ロックな顔面騎乗位~

カテゴリー:オリジナル動画 痴女 美乳 オナニー 手コキ 69 クンニ 美脚 美尻

ユーザー評価:★★★

Tag: UNCENSORED, masturbation, nice ass, cunnilingus, 69, handjob, slut, cowgirl, facesitting

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...071317-003.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/2hfrh4l3jea...071317-003.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/l8bukmm2wy4v...7-003.rar.html

カリビアンコム 071317-008 縦型動画 020 ~謎の熟女祥子さんは勝手にフェラチオする~

カテゴリー:オリジナル動画 美乳 オナニー 初裏 口内発射 顔射 美脚 美尻 長身

ユーザー評価:★★★★★

Tag: UNCENSORED, Facial cumshots, masturbation, nice ass, Mature, blowjob, blowjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...071317-008.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/2hxnmrf3o23...-008.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3q7xnp6wpwq...-008.part2.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/ugorcpgs8o4p/8688...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/uecz9uw193tp/8688...part2.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/492g8fru9a2j...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/yp6q92pvtw0v...part2.rar.html

殿堂!スーパーアイドル4時間 佳苗るか

監督: K太郎

メーカー: ケイ・エム・プロデュース

レーベル: million

ジャンル: フェラ中出し単体作品美少女4時間以上作品女優ベスト・総集編

出演者: 佳苗るか

Tag: Creampie, soshuhen, pretty girl, cum inside, blowjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_MKMP-177.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/q1uxoa0iwej...-177.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ugaigee0mok...-177.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/pb0fbpnzuyp...-177.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/j7244cacnhe...-177.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5t6k9509hk4...-177.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/t7vjof6rbwys...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lg1wtaryrz5h...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/mgj710xzkey1...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bpo4vys0dh1g...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ejaxfqdptn1i...part5.rar.html
Old 15-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://spicysgstories.wordpress.com...p-over-part-1/
Old 15-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
hailang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 15-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

“What?!” I asked.

“Yes, you heard me. Back to 8 years ago, when you did your thing on Faith and me,” Kate said while licking my unshaven chin.

I think the presence of Faith gave Kate the courage to start saying sexy things to me again. She had not said anything of this sort for a very long time.

Kate started kissing my neck while giving my thigh her gentle strokes. I was dumbfounded. I could not react. I wanted it to happen but at the same time, I was afraid.

I wanted it to happen but was worried and afraid at the same time. I was afraid that the same thing was going to happen. I was worried that I might hurt Kate while I am able to climax with Faith and not with her. The happenings in NZ and Bali started to flash back.

I wanted to stop Kate but I did nothing to. I was just sitting there, enjoying Kate’s touching and kissing while Faith sat between my legs, watching. I stared into Faith’s eyes. Her lips were apart slightly and looking at Kate doing her things on me. Observing how Kate caress her so-called “her kind of guy in terms of sex”.

I was looking at this beautiful being sitting so close to me. She looks so pretty even without her makeup or a smile, with her big almond eyes. Faith has not changed a bit as compared to 8 years ago, except for her hair, which is now at shoulder length. She is blessed with a perfect nose and her fine features fitted proportionally in her oval face.

I decided to give it a try. With Faith around, I might be able to find that beast in me with Kate again.

My eyes drifted 9 inches to the south and I found myself staring at Faith’s nipples while hugging the mother of my boy. Faith followed my line of sight, reached under her shirt and pilled off the 2 pasties. The 2 cute pea shapes were pushing through the cotton nightshirt and with the help of the lightings a distinct contour of the breast and nipples could be seen. Those breasts looked bigger than before.

I slid down the shoulder straps of Kate’s nightdress and pulled the dress down to her waist. Kate’s breasts were exposed. They are no longer 34C but have upgraded to 34D, the privilege of being a mother. I embraced those old friends and they are so supple, soft and bouncy.

I kept playing with them and from the corner of my eye I could see some action from Faith. I turned to her and she was taking off her top. She went topless as well. Faith closed in and put her hands on Kate’s breast. She was kneading my wife’s tits. Kate returned the favour. Out of curiosity, I asked: “Are those the same boobs that I played with 8 years ago? They seem bigger than before.”

“If not whose could these be, Mister? It has been 8 years. I managed to store some useful fats in them. Now they are B,” Faith replied, looking rather proud. Kate giggled at Faith’s reply. I reached out and shared the boobs that my wife was exploring.

I could not believe it. It happened again. After so many years of replaying the scene of that “Faithful day” in my head, I finally get to do it one more time, LIVE!

I am definitely going to do whatever I regretted not doing back then.

Faith reached down to my dick and used her fingernails to tickle my balls with my brief still on. Kate was moving into kneeling position and gave me a wet French style kiss. I really missed those lips. She is great at flexing and relaxing her lips to create the right tenderness to spice up the kiss. They never fail to put me on heat.

Faith slipped me out of my brief to release the bondage around my hard on and it sprang out like jack-in-the-box. Bending down, Faith had her face just inches away from my brother, giving me her gentle strokes with her warm hand wrapped around and another tickling in between my balls and the asshole. It felt like heaven.

Kate and I embraced each other so tightly and kissing every inch of each other’s neck, ears, face and mouth. I felt some wetness on my little brother. Faith had spitted on my dick to lubricate it. She hastened her strokes and after sometime, she stuffed my meat stick into her mouth hungrily, moaning with pleasure and satisfaction.

The room was filled with the sense of longing, cravings, lust and love. I have been longing for this to happen, craving for the sex with these 2 together, lusting over Faith and my love to Kate.

I lowered myself and lay flat on the bed. I pulled Kate over me and slurped at her hole. The settings in the delivery ward started to fade into my mind again. I concentrated and tried not to think of it. I moaned louder trying to distract myself but those images kept flying in fiercely. I pushed Faith’s head down harder which made her gag a little. Kept licking and looking at Kate’s vagina, focusing on satisfying myself.

“Snap…snap…snap…snap”

I kept hearing the surgical scissors. I started to get rough on Kate, pulling both her arms down, raised my chin up and stuck my tongue deeper into her love hole. Faith took it wrongly as a sign of climaxing; she went into turbo mode sucking on my dick.

Kate turned to face Faith while still humping my face. Faith gave up her position and Kate swooped down and took on my dick. We were doing 69.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Kneeling down with her butt touching her heels and my hand under her cunt, she parted the shorts to one side and gave me access to her wet pussy. I stuck my ring and middle fingers in and started digging violently, using only the strength of my finger till my forearm started to sore. The wet sucky noise got louder as I dug harder. I sped up on licking Kate’s pussy. Their moaning also got louder and louder.

Faith held my wrist tightly with both hands not wanting me to slow down or retract. I knew she could not take it any more so I stepped up on my digging. She knelt up as I dug and a massive orgasm erupted inside her. She fell on the bed beside me trembling and moaning.

Kate and I were still doing each other, pleasuring each other’s private. I could hear Faith’s panting beside me.

Crawling towards my lower half on her 4s Kate positioned herself over my dick while I wiped my face off the juice left behind. Back facing me, she sat down with my dick fully inserted and started her work. I was too aroused by the action earlier; I too started to slam my hip against her movement producing the slapping sound. Kate’s long lost moaning was at its loudest ever. She was moaning, whining and rocking her body with me slamming her underside. She turned around and did her Lusty Leapfrog once again. The two Ds were flying everywhere as if they were going to dislodge anytime. I held on to them with my hands to secure them at their places at the same time giving them my hardest squeeze.

I was having the feeling again. Something was going to blow down there. I thrust harder and harder, increasing the speed until I released a huge load inside Kate. She allowed herself to free-fall on me, hugged me tightly and her body was shaking uncontrollably.

We had our orgasm together for the first time in nearly 2 years. The long lost feeling is back again. I managed to repel the thoughts that hindered me from having normal sex with my wife and it has finally abandoned me. I hope it never comes back.

I hugged her so tightly not wanting to let go. I kissed her and whispered: “I miss you so much and I love you so much. Don’t ever leave me.” Kate did not say anything. Just nodded with her head buried in my embracement and tightened her hug.

As the emotions subsided, we turned to check on Faith simultaneously. She was lying on her side beside us waiting patiently for us, resting her head on her hand. She licked her lips and gave us a wink when we looked at her. Kate giggled and got up. Slowly removing my dick from her and she held her hands under her, ready to catch any semen that sipped through and dashed for the toilet.

Faith then said to me: “Wa, just now the 2 of you so high. I don’t even have a slightest chance to interrupt. When was the last time you guys did it??”

I paused a while and replied: “3 to 4 months back, I think.”

“What? Because baby is around?” Faith asked.

“Yea, and everyday is so tired after work and busy with baby when we are at home and your visits. How to do? In front of you ar?” I replied, skipping the real reason behind it.

Faith gave me a whack on my arm and said: “Ok lo, I shall disappear and not come again lo.”

“Haha, no la. Just kidding la,” I replied and then continued, “There are some other reasons as well la.”

“What is it? Uh-hor…you got someone else outside,” Faith joked, I hope.

I gave a look with my eyes squinted and replied: “NO LA. I’ll tell you when Kate is not around. She’s coming out soon.”

I suddenly turned onto my tummy and went really close to her, which gave her a fright. She fell back and lay on the bed flatly with her hands held up to her chest getting ready to repel my attacks. I asked her with her smile: “Are you satisfied tonight?”

Letting her guard down she replied with a cheeky look on her face and started twirling her fringe: “Why lei? So what if I say yes or no? You can still go meh?”

“Whoa! You want to try??” I replied and attacked her chest by sucking her nipple and kneading her other breast.

I must say, those “useful fats” are really at the right places. Her breasts are really bigger than before. She had a shock due to my attack and at the same time enjoying my suck, she took in a quick breath and placed her hand behind my head. “Wei, Faith is coming out soon,” she said in her softest voice. I moved up and started frenching her. She tried to push me away but in vain. I am too strong for her. I stared into her eyes as I stuck my tongue in her mouth, licking her teeth and gum as she was smiling with her mouth opened and looking at the toilet’s direction with her finger pointing nervously. I gave her I-don’t-care look and continued on my attack.

Then the sound of the toilet flushing came as a signal that Kate’s was coming out and indeed followed by the sound of the doorknob turning. I quickly went back to where Kate left me.

Walking towards us, I could see from her expression that she was very sleepy. Her usual sleeping hours is around 10pm and it was near 1am according to the clock. “I’m going back to baby room. How about u,” she asked Faith.

“Ya, I’ll join you later. I go wash up first.” Faith replied while getting up on her feet slowly. I was a little disappointed. Kate gave me a kiss and left. Faith was making her way to the bathroom when I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to me. She shook her head and mouthed the word NO at me, pointing at the door.

Disappointed, I let her go and she went into the bathroom. I was looking at her butt from behind. The 2 fleshy butt cheeks swayed from left to right as she walked and vibrated on the impact whenever the heel landed on the ground. “I must have that piece of ass tonight,” I said to myself.

I put on my brief and went over to check on Kate. Kate had already tucked herself under the quilt and she should be asleep any time now.

I went back to my room, stood outside of the bathroom and listened very carefully to the activity inside. The sound of the running showerhead and water splattered indicated that Faith was still bathing.

I slowly turned the doorknob wishing it to be unlocked. When I entered the bathroom, it was filled with the steam coming from the water and mirror mist up. Faith was standing in the bath behind the glass divider facing me. She just stood there looking at me as if waiting for my entrance.

I smiled at her. She smiled back and said: “What took you so long?”
Old 15-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Faith interrogated me with a sulking face.

“You waiting for me? Have to make sure Kate’s well-taken of mah.”

“Then why do you think I left the door unlocked? Quick, come in!” Faith replied while opening the door of the bath divider and flapping her other hand.

Checking on the temperature of the water, I stepped in cautiously. Faith wrapped her arms around my neck and helped closed the door behind me excitedly. She tilted her head upwards and found my lips, giving me her tender kiss. We let our tongues did all the talking with the warm water continued to splatter on our head and body, sucking up the water that streamed down to our mouths at the same time.

Faith’s body is really smooth. She hardly has any rough spots, hair or any blemishes on them. She has the skin of a baby. It is that smooth and fair. I did a quality survey on her butt after all these years. The sheer mass of flesh on those butt cheeks is indescribable. If you cup your hand at the under side of the butts and push it upwards then let go, I do not think it will ever stop bouncing. Yet, the thickness of the upper part of the thigh is just nice. It is neither too thick nor too thin, just the right proportion. The butt passed my QS with flying colours.

What was Shane thinking? That stupid bugger.

I could hardly breathe with the water sipping into my nose and mouth while I try to take my breath. With the water raining down on us relentlessly, I leaned on the glass to escape from it. Faith continued her attack on my lips and tongue. She stuck out her tongue to let me suck on it. It curled up like a dried leaf and create a canal in between; I deposited a load of my saliva and let it slowly dripped into her mouth. She mixed some of her saliva with mine and brought it back up to her lips, which I took it all in and swallowed it. I lifted one of her legs up to my side and squatted down because with her weight and the angle I was standing, my back started to sore. Faith followed me and sat on my lap with her legs apart. With this position, my south pole poked slightly into her cave till the depth of my little head. Faith tilted her head backwards and moaned with pleasure as it slid in. She tried to push in further but I would not let her, I blocked her descend with my laps to prevent her to go deeper.

With our lips touching slightly, I said: “I don’t want it to end so quickly. Let’s take it slow and enjoy the moment, ok?”

She kissed me, coupled with her sexy moans to show her agreement.

My hands were busy caressing her sexy butt behind and committed myself into the kissing frenzy. I know we kissed for a long time with her rocking her hip back and forth on my little brother. I was getting some signals from my 2nd-in-charge that it was going to blow soon.

I calmed her down and brought her up and again, I whispered in her ears: “Can I have the honour to clean your sexy body?”

Faith smiled and nodded with excitement.

“You want mine or Kate’s,” I asked while I introduce the shower gel holder sticking on the tiled wall to her.

Faith turned her body slightly with her arm still wrapped around me to look at the options and pointed to Kate’s.

I applied a liberal amount of the shower gel on her smooth back gently and with care, not wanting to miss a spot with her body sticking to mine and her arms still wrapped around me. She kissed me occasionally and looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes were telling me that she was enjoying every moment of me touching her so sensually.

She had her hair, including her fringe, tied up to the back into a ponytail. She looked so wonderful, so sexy with her fair skin behind those foam and so sexy with the curvature she owns from the lower chest down to her hip and then her thighs really set me going. I slowly explore her body with the slippery foam on my hands. I turned her around and pulled her to me, allowing my dick to slot into the crack in between those fleshy butt cheeks. I gave it a few rubs and lowered myself to insert my cock into the small gap in between her thighs, touching her vagina.

I moved my hands up to her armpits and started my journey on her body from her breasts. I applied more shower gel on my hands and started caressing her B cups. Slowly taking my time to discover every inch of those tits. Sensually rubbing my palm from the outer side of the breasts to the underside and up to her nipples. Her nipples were so pointy by now, shouting out to be caressed and tickled. I spent some time on those to please her.

I then made my way down to her tummy and then it was time for the very pussy that I kissed, licked, sucked and penetrated 8 years ago.

Collecting as much foam as I can from my hand and her body, gathering them on my hand to make a clump. I lowered myself and then gestured her to part her legs. Calmly slid my hand in starting from her upper part of the butt crack to her asshole then further down to her vagina. Did just that for a few times. Her vagina was very warm. She was on heat already. She started humping in the rhythm of my rub and let out her moans again. Without the running tap, it echoed through my bathroom once again just like 8 years ago. It was music to my ears. I stopped and she stomped her feet in protest.

I stood up and said: “Don’t worry, more to come.”

“Don’t tease me like this. I can’t take it,” she pleaded while whining a little. She looked so cute with the whining face.

I brought down the showerhead and adjusted the temperature after testing it on my hand. I then took my time to rinse off the bubbles sticking on her body and used my hands to make sure there was no soap on hot body.

“Alright, done,” I informed her, “Is it my turn now?”

“Ok, ok, turn around and spread your legs,” Faith said, drawing little circles in the air with her finger while stamping her feet and looking down at my pride. She seemed to have some ideas lighting up in her mind.

I followed her instructions, leaned forward and rested my head on the glass. Just as I did that, she applied the shower gel all over my back and started using her fingers to scratch it gently. Faith then knelt down and reached into my butt, rubbed on my asshole and again used her fingernails to tickle the part in between my asshole and my balls. An electrifying feeling shot up to my stick and I just closed my eyes and let her do her things, enjoying every moment of it.

She grabbed my dick with her other hand and started stroking it. I parted my legs even wider to give her better access. The feeling was heavenly. The rubbing on my sensitive tip sent me floating in the air.

I turned around and placed my dick at her mouth, I pleaded: “Please…please suck it.”

“Don’t worry, more to come my darling,” she mimicked giving me a cheeky face.

I quickly grabbed the showerhead and rinse off the soap on my back and my pride. Faith was still on her knees. I off the tap; put the showerhead back in its holder and looked at her. My dick was so stiff that it was skipping in the rhythm of my heart pumping blood into it. I could not take it anymore. I understood how she felt. I pleaded again.

With her hands placed on my laps, she finally leaned forward and tried to catch the skipping dick in her mouth.

“Arghhhhhhhh,” I let out uncontrollably, “Yesssss…don’t stop.”

My legs went soft and threatened to give way. I leaned back on the glass, enjoying the suck from this gorgeous lady and looked down occasionally at her.

Faith was concentrating on her sucking and slurping; taking breaks in between for breath and continued to play with her toy. She would twist her head as she go in and out, in and out. That twisting action provided my dick with extra enjoyable friction and rubbing.

“NO!” I thought to myself when my penis got stiffer and stiffer and my balls shot up into it’s hiding place. Shit, I was about to blow!

I quickly stopped Faith from pleasuring me. I held her up by her armpits and went down on her pussy. Her hair was still as neat as before. I stuck out my tongue and reached far as possible. Buried my face in her groin but it was no good. I could not reach her hole. I then turned her around and pushed her back, guiding her to lean forward and spread out her legs. I pried her butt cheeks apart like opening a durian and dug her vagina using my tongue. Oh god…that familiar taste!

Slurping like a hungry child on her tasty vagina, I gave her asshole some hard sucking and tonguing as well. I was lost in my own world.

My cock got stiffer and stiffer again without any touching. I was getting too high. I stopped and said: “Faith, I cannot take it anymore, I’m cumming,” and started to stroke my dick.

“Let me do it,” Faith replied while widening her eyes and her eye brown lifted in surprise.

I stood up while Faith turned around and knelt down again, placing my stiff cock into her mouth. She gave it a few sucks and that was enough to make me want to cum again.

“I’m cumming Faith,” I warned and tried to push Faith away who did not move away.

“I said I’m cumming!” I warned again, yet Faith continued with her sucking and this time, she went supersonic with her speed.

“Arghhhhhhh!” I let out as I pushed Faith into my groin, still humping her face and blasted a mouthful into Faith’s mouth. I paced my humping as load and load of cum shot into her mouth with her looking back at me with her down facing crescent moon eyes.

“What the fuck??? CUM-IN-MOUTH!” I thought to myself and my mind went berserk.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Faith, looking back up at me while still on her knees, she carefully retracted my dick from her mouth. She sealed her mouth with my fresh semen in it, which she just milked. My mind went berserk from the cum-in-mouth Faith just performed on me. Still in a daze, I looked at her while she placed her hand shaped like a dish under her chin, smiling at me.

I went down on my knees and asked: “What are you going to do with it?”

Obviously Faith could not reply unless she spit the harvest out or the only other way, swallow it. I let her decide. Faith opened her mouth, played the semen in her mouth while smiling at me. It was still in clump and solid white state. Oh my god, that was the first time I had ever witnessed someone playing with my semen in front of me in her mouth. She gathered them at her lips and unloaded the load on her hand. Some stubborn ones were still on her lips and slowly dripped onto her hand as if unwillingly. She started to giggle.

“Man…when is this girl gonna stop surprising me?” I thought to myself.

“Faith, do you know you are………..” Before I could finish my sentence, she smeared the semen onto my face and I swear some got into my mouth!

“Pthu…pthu…pthu” I quickly spit as much as I can out of my mouth and wiped the excess off my face. I tasted my own cum! Just the thought of it was making me sick…really sick. I was rooted to the floor and did nothing but just looked at her. What’s done is done, I looked at her with my eyes squinted; thinking what can I do to get back at her. I grabbed her by her neck, pulled her to me and wiped my face onto hers.

Yet, Faith was there still laughing to see such commotion. I gathered my saliva at my lips. I believed there were still some cum mixed in it because I could still taste it. Guessed what happened next.

Yes, she slurped it all in and swallowed then licked my face. How to be angry at this sexy, erotic, beautiful and wild lady in front me? I let her go and clean my mouth with water, gargling. I helped her to clean her face as well.

“Relax la! I can eat my own juice why can’t you eat your own cum,” she asked, thinking it was perfectly logical. Well, guess what, ITS NOT THE SAME!

“Its not the same,” I exclaimed, still cleaning my mouth, “This is sperm! Its…its just not the same!”

“Anyway, yours is bitter. Don’t eat too much meat. More on fruits and juices.”

“Huh? How do you know all these,” I asked, impressed by her knowledge on this.

“I read up.”

I still wondering if what she said was true and she added: “So I guess tonight is over?”

“Nooooo…I’ve not even started anything on you yet. Anyway, why do we have to always do it in the bathroom huh? Shall we go on bed,” I replied with a smile, hoping her to agree.

“OK!” She replied with a smile and went out to dry herself.

What I wanted to say earlier was, she is such an amazing woman. Why is she divorced? This, I will never know.

I found Faith lying on her tummy with her sexy perky butt facing me when I entered the room. I walked up to her and she was trying to unlock my tablet to check her Facebook. “Forget about your Facebook la. We got better things to do now,” I told her.

“Hahaha, like what,” She asked, putting my tablet one side and turned around lying flat on the bed with her legs bended.

“This,” I said as I slowly gave her knee my sensual catbath.

I made my way down to her hairless shin and further down to her foot. I lifted her leg up, bringing it to my face like playing a flute, smelling them. I stuck my tongue in between her toes and gave them a thorough cleaning. At first she was laughing with me tickling her foot with my tongue but her laughter soon turned into sexy moans. She started to caress my balls with her other legs while her eyes were shut enjoying my licks. She put it skillfully in between her toes and stroked my unconscious dick, trying to revive it from its coma.

Her hand was over her clit and doing that circular motion again with her another splitting the lips of her pinky cave apart. There was minimum hair. I was looking at her pleasuring herself while I continued with my licking at her toes. With that pinky entrance staring at me, shining with traces of juices streaming out, my dick twitched a little but was still looking in despair.

I need that energising juice again. I need it now. I abandoned the leg and went straight to the hole, pushing her legs apart. After some time of licking and sucking, smearing and consuming the juices, it was like Popeye got his spinach, my cock sprang into life again.

I could not have enough of it. I need more. I want to eat it and swallow it whole. With her legs over my shoulders, I lifted her body up while her head was still resting on the bed. I slid underneath her body; supported her back on my lap and her butt on my chest. Her legs spanned out straight into a V shape. I buried my face into the wet vagina, literally digging my mouth into it. My tongue was wriggling inside the wet pussy like a fish caught on a hook. I dipped my chin slightly into it and started to draw circles with it, tickling her with my stubble. My performance was certified by her moans which got louder and louder.

I took a break and began to explore that fair pair of legs stroking the underside of the thighs that was on full display in front of me. Walking my fingers on the thigh, I slowly made my way to her wet vagina again. I stuck my index and middle fingers in it and did a violent moonwalk, going in and out at the same time. She was my sex toy…a sex toy which I only get to play with every 8 years.

She begged me to stop. I ignored her and changed my moonwalk into a frenzy shake, spitting into it at the same time. She could not take it anymore, she begged and pleaded, and until she was shivering and trembling then I decided to let her go. She collapsed to one side and was still doing the Harlem Shake, panting heavily for the second time of that night.

I felt like a monster but I like that feeling. I like the feeling of controlling. Now, there was a problem…my penis needed to be pleased. It needed a pussy to ease itself and quick.

I grabbed Faith’s legs again and spread them out wide. Without asking for her permission, I entered her raw, bare, unprotected. That penetration was made easy with all the wetness made up of her juice and my saliva. I was banging her hard up. I did not care if I might wake Kate up. I simply whacked that vagina like as if I truly own it. I fucked it with my raw stiff cock.

Faith did nothing to stop my torment. Instead, she grabbed me by my neck and dragged me down; hugging me tightly and with her legs wrapped around my waist while I banged her at my Popeye strength. She was moaning into my ears with great pleasure and blowing her warm breath on it.

“You like it huh,” I asked aggressively.

“Yessss, fuck me please don’t stop,” Faith begged and continued with her moaning and whining.

“Yea you like it huh. You horny little pussy. I’m going to fuck you for the rest of my life,” I said while listening to her moaning, strengthening my thrust into her pussy.

“Louder!” I ordered, while her butt sank into the bed and bounced back as the spring in it reached its limit, and met with the next bang I launched.

“I said louder!” I ordered again as I went into machine gun mode. She complied and let go of her control and moaned at her loudest, tightening her hug.

The sex had reached its peak. Both parties were in trance, oblivious to their surroundings. I gave my last few hard thrusts before storing that energy under my balls and release that thumping feeling that all men in the world are seeking for during sex. She too could not stop shivering and was groaning as if in pain with her hip still wriggling under me. We went into a kissing frenzy, licking each other off.

I dropped my weight on her and both us did not do or say anything. We lay there, on top of each other, panting into each other’s ears.

Yes, I shot my load into her. It was a mistake, which I hope I will not regret.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

I made a stupid mistake by letting my second-in-charge made the decision. I shot into her. I had succumbed to the monster in me and now that the monster had got what it wanted, it left me to clear the mess.

“I’m sorry,” I said to her, burying my face into the pillow beside her.

I was surprised to see Faith remained calm and replied: “It’s ok. I’ll just take some pills tomorrow. Moreover, this is your third time tonight, I don’t think there’s any more left, hehehe.”

“I meant it just now. I want to fuck you for the rest of my life,” I said as I raised myself up over her and planted a kiss on her lips but regretted almost immediately. I did not know what took over me to blurt that out.

I looked at her, wishing to get a slap from her or a scolding. It took her a while to reply me, staring into my eyes looking rather surprised.

“See first la,” she finally replied with a smile and got up, making her way to the bathroom. I was not ready to hear that answer. I did not react. What have I done??

2:02am was what indicated on my digital alarm. We retired after the roller-coaster night.

“Beep beep..beep beep,” the alarm sounded relentlessly.

“Arugghhh…” I whined. Forgot to switch off the alarm for Sunday again. Twisted and turned, I could not fall back to sleep. I went over to the baby room to check on my boy and the ladies. The bed sheet was straightened. The pullout bed underneath was pushed back with the blanket folded and pillow arranged neatly on the top bed. My boy’s soft toys were lined up neatly in the cot.

Went to check the living room and kitchen still no sign of them. They must have been out. I slid the curtains to its side and the strong rays from the morning sun came shining in, blinding my eyes momentarily. Weird, the sun should not be so high up. I checked the time again and it was almost 10am. My alarm must have sounded for quite sometime before I was awakened by it.

Checked the dish on my shelf where we keep our keys. My car key was missing from it. I called Kate.

“Hello mama, where are you and baby?” I questioned.

“Faith’s driving us to get some things from the supermarket. We gonna make our own lunch. Baby is with me. Don’t worry papa,” she replied with baby speaking his baby language in the background.

“Hey boss, what do you want to eat?” Faith asked, speaking into the microphone in the car.

“Anything, you girls decide. Surprise me la”

“Hahahaha, I hope it’s going to be a good surprise,” Faith replied and added: “Ok ok, talk later.”

I closed the sliding door of the balcony behind me and lit up. I was a heavy smoker before the arrival of my boy. However, I have cut down to 1 or 2 sticks per day. A hard pack can last me nearly a week now.

Looking down at the activities at the ground floor, I thought back of the happenings last night. What was I thinking telling Faith that I want to have sex with her for the rest of my life? What will that lead her to think? Then I suddenly remembered I shot inside her. I became worried. What if she gets pregnant? How am I going to explain to Kate? What am I going to do? We cannot have that baby. It will only make things super complicated. She will have to abort. She loves kids and an abortion will only hurt her even more.

I was torturing my mind standing there at the balcony, placing my hands on the railing and left my head hanging by my neck.

“Hey morning, you alright?” My neighbour asked standing at his balcony.

“Oh morning uncle, ya. Just thinking over some things here. Thanks.”

“Don’t get too stressed over things. Think positively.” He consoled me with a wink and went in, leaving me to my thoughts.

His words did not leave me feeling any better. What’s done is done, there’s nothing to do from here but to wait and see; hopefully the pill will not disappoint this time.

Shortly after, they came back from their marketing. The little one was asleep in Kate’s arm. I took him over and tucked him into my bed while the ladies started with their cooking. I knew I would be like a troll in the kitchen, so I decided to accompany the little one. I soon dozed off as well.

I was sleeping beside my boy when he turned and gave me his flying leg, which woke me up. I startled and looked around only to relax when I finally realised what hit me. I lay back in the bed. Just then, someone opened the door. Thinking it was Kate; I remained still, planning to give her a fright. As she walked over to us, I was counting down to jump up.

“Boss…wake up, boss.”

It was Faith. I was not ready to face her yet after all the torment I gave myself at the balcony. I remained still. Then, it went silent. I tried to peep but with me lying on my side I could not see her face. I felt a kiss on my cheek.

“What was that for,” I questioned myself in my head then I felt another one.

“Boss…wake up,” Faith continued before giving me a hard shake.

I faked my startled and gave my boy a look before looking up at her.

“Lunch time.”

“Orr ok,” I said, rubbing my eyes.

What was the kiss for? I admit it felt good but at the same time making me uneasy. Did she take it serious last night with the “I want to fuck you for the rest of my life?” Closed my eyes, I took in a deep breath and exhaling all out. I need to find time to talk to her. It might kill my chance for the free fucks with her but there are more important things to safeguard than that. My marriage.

At lunch, I sat uneasily opposite Kate with Faith by her side. They were chatting like usual. They have never ending topics to chat about. From hair salons to shopping, or gossiping about Faith’s colleagues and our staffs at work. My mind was occupied on how I should tell Faith that what I said last night was on impulse.

“Maybe I’ll talk to her in the car when I’m fetching her home,” I thought to myself, nodding my head unknowingly and Kate snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Wei, why are nodding your head? You ok not,” Kate asked.

“Huh…oh…thinking about work.”

“By the way, Faith is staying till Tuesday. She has viewing tomorrow night. She wants us to go with her.”

“Oh…ok,” I replied, looking rather shocked from the news. I looked at Faith and she was not looking up. Just staring down at her food and I think she was smiling. Oh dear, this is dangerous. I have to do something.

“Err…tomorrow maybe I can’t join you guys. I might have soccer. Ah Xiang messaged me just now asking me to stand by.”

“I thought you only have soccer every Thursday? Why suddenly change?”

“Aiyah, they jio me so I say ok lo. Never ask so much,” I replied with slight impatience.

Faith remained quiet all these while. I think I better stop seeing her for a while. Perhaps I gave her a wrong idea last night. I finished lunch and quickly made an excuse to check on baby. I stayed in the room thinking what to do. I was in a dead-end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1