The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma0Ma0 View Post
the boobs natural or enhanced?
so when 1 go there n try den tok cok?
Old 12-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiredman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on WH43G10, big boobies on a short girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Here's my FR for a girl with one of the nicest and biggest Cat 50 boobies I've tried this year. A real gem that somehow got missed by the boob lovers in this thread. Try her, and you'll love her tits !

GIRL NUMBER : WH43G10
NAME : Rin
LOOKS : Average looking face, but that's not important.
BODY : Very short girl (1.5m ?), with shapely slim body.
BOOBS : Best ! Big natural full CCups. They don't sag, and yet are soft, and most importantly, are full and rounded, with small medium brown nipples. One of the best I've tried this year, and definitely comparable to the top 3 pairs I've tried since I've started cheonging GL. Guys who adored Bim (L18H16G09, who has left) will love Rin's boobs too - her boobs are slightly bigger and fuller than Bim's, although Bim's are more perky.
SERVICE : Very good. Very friendly and cheerful girl.
SHOWER : SOP.
CATBATH : Nice. Smells good, and very smooth skin on her shoulders, back and butt makes stroking her body a heavenly experience.

BJ : Good. Soft and slow. Covered BJ only.
FJ : Very good. She's small and petite, so she's easy and light during cowgirl, and those melon in my face is just wow. Missionary is great too, with those big round orbs jiggling on her chest.

LANGUAGE : Reasonably good English
RTF : Yes !

Bros, please support her. She told me that business has not been good and she's considering going home soon, which would be a great loss to boob lovers !
Wah! Tempted to try her leh..
Lor 18 right? Sorry arh, not too familiar with Geylang area.
Old 13-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Everything, except RAW, is possible since it is between 2 consenting adults. It just depends on the girl's mood and chemistry between you.
ya mean bbbj as well?
Old 13-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Everything, except RAW, is possible since it is between 2 consenting adults. It just depends on the girl's mood and chemistry between you.
Raw penetration is possible. I had an offered exprience in those hses but i declined. Sometimes when the heat turns
on, we might not think with our head. Lucky there is poster in the thier room for caution. So bros, play safe and remember there is always a tomorrow.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
ya mean bbbj as well?
BBBJ is certainly possible, but really depends on the girl. I've had a few BBBJs in GL before (read the FRs), although it's getting very rare in the past year. I can't recall any who are still working.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Raw penetration is possible. I had an offered exprience in those hses but i declined. Sometimes when the heat turns
on, we might not think with our head. Lucky there is poster in the thier room for caution. So bros, play safe and remember there is always a tomorrow.
If a girl offers you raw, better run far away.
Old 13-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of

I also Kenna offered raw before but decide to play it safe ah otherwise how to cheong longer?

In the past I rawed some WLs but after the aids scare and the fear of kenna aids and the waiting period for testing i decide to play safe after tested negative lah.

But sometimes when very song it is hard to think with big head I agree but I encourage all bros to play safe in order to cheong longer buy a thin cd (featherlite ultimate) to cheong and it will be quite song also lah

Will return favor to anyone who ups me

Cebeionz always onz!!!!
Old 14-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

nevertheless, be safe than sorry.
Old 14-10-2011, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

went to wh2 today.my lite fr;
no 38:name tammy
boobs:abt 36.fake
bj:bbj
fj:shes on top
rft:....many girls.dont know how to choose
time is to fast!20min
Old 14-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
New WL L6H66G11 Nok (3 days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
..time is to fast!20min...
New WL L6H66G11 Nok for info. New - 3 days.. Post in L6H66 thread: http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=512

Extract: " L6H66G11 "Nok" 25 yrs from Bangkok, slightly tanned slim body, GND - sexy/nice looking with sweet smile, "C" Boobs (enhanced), ..Thai speaking .....Very friendly, willing to learn, hardworking, accommodating, smiling all the time .... Thorough wash, BBBJ, fierce frenching, allowed fingering, goodbye kiss etc..... still learning -... Hairy below ...and very tight! ...."

Timing for L6 Thai houses: L6H66: 25 - 30 mins. L6H70; H72: 30 mins. Opens 1 pm. Cheers
Old 15-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

Yes, always cheong safely. Doing raw presents a real risk of getting HIV. The waiting period of 1-3 months while waiting to take a test, and agonizing 20 min wait for the results is just not worth it. It's really nerve wrecking. it's not worth weeks of uncertainty and fear for 10 minutes of raw. Don't do it bros.

If you kenna HIV, you present a risk to your gf or wife. Not only that, but legally, you have to inform your sex partner ( whether gf, wife, WL or fb) that you have HIV before having sex or risk jail. Who would say yes to sex with a HIV infected person ? So that literally not only condemns you to a belated death sentence, but also the end of your sex life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebeion View Post
I also Kenna offered raw before but decide to play it safe ah otherwise how to cheong longer?

In the past I rawed some WLs but after the aids scare and the fear of kenna aids and the waiting period for testing i decide to play safe after tested negative lah.

But sometimes when very song it is hard to think with big head I agree but I encourage all bros to play safe in order to cheong longer buy a thin cd (featherlite ultimate) to cheong and it will be quite song also lah

Will return favor to anyone who ups me

Cebeionz always onz!!!!
Old 16-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Moderat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gd2day View Post
Good things do come in small packages. Read the 2 positive FRs on Rin n decided to try her. Am a boobs lover n have been looking for a cheap big boob fuck. Rin fits the package nicely n restores my faith in Cat 50 WLs. Had bad experiences with them before. Sure RTF since only 50 n she is so friendly. We frenched which is a rarity for geylang FLs. However, she is leaving in dec. Promised to write FR for her. Rin is gd.
So tried Rin myself last night and can pretty much confirm these reports..

Quick FR

Name: Rin WH43G10
Looks: 6 OK not ugly but not pretty either- I guess she's cute
Body: 7 Curvy but a bit too short for me, I'm 5'10
Boobs: 9 V Nice C up natural and she knows how to use them.
Shower: 7 Fine took her time
BJ: 7 Fine but nothing special
Frenching: 9 yes and good feel
FJ: 8 good very good fun
GFE: 9 very sweet and fun

Overall great svc I tipped her $20 so must have been happy. I can confirm she leave in Dec.

If anyone can up my points for the FR would be gratefull as I'm fairly new.
Old 22-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah man, better play it safe, No RAW, bro !
Old 24-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nastygirl199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI all bro, can help me check whether the Thai girl named Ohm, number 3, lorong 18 house 9 stil working. Im overseas, come back soon and really want to check her out, see whether she is still working or not. She is from Chang mai btw, with enhanced around C cup boobs. Thanks all bros. Cheers
Old 26-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR on WH43G10, big boobies on a short girl!

Quote:
Here's my FR for a girl with one of the nicest and biggest Cat 50 boobies I've tried this year. A real gem that somehow got missed by the boob lovers in this thread. Try her, and you'll love her tits !

GIRL NUMBER : WH43G10
NAME : Rin

BOOBS : Best ! Big natural full CCups. They don't sag, and yet are soft, and most importantly, are full and rounded, with small medium brown nipples. One of the best I've tried this year
Bro, where is WH43 ? I cannot find Lorong 43 ... are u referring to House number 43 at Westerhouse Road ?

Btw, is Rin fair or tanned ?

Quote:
definitely comparable to the top 3 pairs I've tried since I've started cheonging GL.
Who are your Top 3 pairs ?

Thanks bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1