The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up LS Latest Production Presents : ~ SeliNa ~ Elder Sister ( LesBo x Tarma with YoMi !)

Name : SELINA
Height : 1.55m
Vital Stats : 34'24'35
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM ( ** SPECIAL SISTER LESBO X TARMAA with YoMi !!! )

Early Bird Rate : $129/90/2
Member Rate : $139/90/2

***** Do Sms me or PM me for bookings!!! *****

Regards,
LS
Old 10-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS Latest Production Presents : ~ SeliNa ~ Elder Sister ( LesBo x Tarma with YoMi

Special LesBo x Tarma Treats
Annee x Fenie x Verna

Special Sister LesBo x Tarma Treats
SeliNa x YoMi
Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Rayflix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Latest Production Presents : ~ SeliNa ~ Elder Sister ( LesBo x Tarma with YoMi

Just had First Blood with Selina at 6pm today.

She was wonderful. Despite being tired and hungry from the plane flight, she was all smiles when I entered the room. Cause it's the first time she was at the place, she was a little blur regarding the locations of the items.

Brief FR:
Looks: 10/10. The pics on bro LS webbie don't do her any justice. She's much much prettier than that.
Boobs: 7/10. A little small but suits her well. It's about A cup.
Body: 10/10. As a whole package, very good. Slim waist, smooth skin and a sexy butterfly tattoo on her back.
BJ: 7/10. Didn't really like it cause it was with condom on. I'm a BBBJ guy. It was a little short too the entire package made up for it.
FJ: 9/10. Tight. I felt like she was squeezing my dick when I was entering her. Wet and tight.
GFE: 10/10. We were laughing and joking with one another through the whole session. Her English is pretty good but don't count too much on it.

To all bros, don't miss her out. She's wonderful. According to her, she SHOULD be here for a month.

To bro LS, I'm so glad I took your advice on Selina. Point to take note though, the toilet seems to not be able to have warm water for showering. The water was quite cold, coupled with the aircon, tad too cold.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

New Treats New Treats New Treats New Treats New Treats New Treats
Old 11-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

Old 11-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Old 11-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 16
situs is a Helpful and Caring Samstersitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1st look, very nice.. sweet and pretty . We showered together . I proceed to bed. The gal was a bit shy initially. Came out with towel wrapped around. I pulled off her towel and frenched her again.. caressed her body and boobs. I sucked her nice soft boobies and she gives out a light moan. I reached down and caressed her soft mound.. sure wet.. We frenched somemore.. I began to service her. I started to paint her .. very nice and smelless.. wet too.. She's a bit reluctant but she bbbj me when I flip her over in a 69 position. I painted her hard n she bbbj me deep.. deep... deeper.. wonderful.

I was ready for deep sea diving.. had to put on wet suit.. I let her service me first. She slowly lowers her wet pussy onto my engorged pole. Wow.. really tight .. she struggles a bit until the whole pole disappeared into her tiny pussy. Then she starts grinding and squeezing my hot banana. I was in Heaven.. tight pussy and strong squeezing action driving me super high. I pulled her down n frenched her to slow her down. While she catch a breather, I started to screw her from below.. forgetting what my Dad said "Don't screwed up!". What the heck. Squeezing her small butt n driving my pole up into her tiny pussy makes me forget everything..

Pushing her legs down, we turned to sideways without pulling out. I pumped her sideways.. squeezing her tiny boobs.. for a few minutes. I love her long flowing hair n her sweetness looks.. Frenching her .. pumping her... being squeezed by her tight pussy.. Long time since I had a good thing lidat..

Time for me to take charge. Changing to missionary without pulling out, I drove my pile driving hammer deep into her tiny hole. I pumped her hard n fast.. Then slowing down she was squeezing me with her cunt.. We frenched n pump..we were sweating profusely .. I wanted to slow down for doggie but her squeezing force defeats me.. Battle lost.. My millions of soldiers surrendered before I can charge up another hill..

I under estimated her power.. I fought hard but lost before I can partake more of the sweet honey..

Selina FR:
Looks: 8 (pretty and sweet looking)
boobs: B (nice for my hands and my tongue to play with )
bbbj: 8.5 (she can do it without even feeling her teeth )
french: 9 ( like long lost lovers )
fj: 8.5 (for her wet and tight pussy)
gfe: 8.5 (a bit shy in the beginning but later okay)
rtf: Well she did manage to make me lose the battle…
Old 11-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

Old 12-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Samster

New Saturday Tarma Promo
Old 12-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

New Saturday Tarma Promo
Old 12-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

New Saturday Tarma Promo
Old 12-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

New Saturday Tarma Promo
Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

Upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1