The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My First Experience!!!

Quite fun to read pls continue hehe
Old 12-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecat View Post
very bad spelling mistake.
This one still not so bad lah bro. Worse is when your boss ask you to "massage me when you see this" after a missed call

lOl
Old 12-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Great job TS.

Continue please
Old 14-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mickey8842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Thx a lot for the comments, Sry was cop up with sch and work too tired. And thx for the patience.

I laid on the bed with an obvious fully Hard-on as after a while she came in the room as I was laying on the bed so I can't see her face expression. she started by massage my leg first while slowly moving up to my tight area after which she asked me a question saying:

Masseuse: do u massage that area??

I was puzzle by the question think which area she referring to as i was not expecting anything.

My reply: Huh!!

than she repeat the question with eyes signal than I get her meaning

to be continue...

My reply: I donno never try b4.

but what puzzle me is that she never ask weather I want anot just continue her massage as per normal (never touch my didi), while she massage other area like my stomach i feel my boner is dying down until she asked:

Masseuse: do u do head massage?? (not my didi head) in case anyone mislead.

My reply: Yes

so she carry on giving me a head massage Than I realise one thing my boner is getting up again. (Guess my Head also my weakness haha).

After 5 mins or so she tell me to sit up (I realise my didi is fully awake again) and give me a shoulder massage and she said:

Masseuse: Ok time up!!

so when i was about to get off the bed, i have no idea what got into me i asked:

My reply: do u massage that area too??
Masseuse: Yes but we do in secretly.
My reply: how much??
Masseuse: $50
My Reply: ok can i try it. (Seriously i donno what am i thinking asking for a HJ) (maybe read too many stories about it and deep down really wan to try it.)
Masseuse: Everyone have a first time. (while smiling to me)

To be continue...
Old 14-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

will be in camp over the weekend so will try to update my story next week.

if u like my story pls up my point.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice effort bro, thanks!
Old 20-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Smile Re: My First Experience!!!

sry was busy with work and sch.

where was i.. oh ya!!
Masseuse: Everyone have a first time. (while smiling to me)

so i went back laying on bed, while i still wearing my boxer she use blanket to cover my tight area as they do it secretly so in case anyone open the door she can use the blanket to cover it.

than she move the blanket a side just nice to review my fully hard-on didi(still wearing my boxer). than she put down my boxer and my fully hard-on didi came poping out to greed he. haha

as she start giving HJ, i said:

Me: u know u are the first woman to touch it. HAHA
Masseuse: Really?? (smiling at me)
Me: can i touch u too??
Masseuse: yes

so i immediately grad her boobs (think is a B or C cup) as i never grab a boobs b4. with one hand playing with her boobs i use other hand start rubbing her pussy area and try to insert my hand into her pants(wanted to feel a woman pussy) but she stop me(i get the hint) and i stop playing with her pussy instead my hand grab her other boobs.

After playing for a while i move my hand into her shirt (she never stop me so i carry on) continence playing with her boobs with her bra on than slide my hand into her bra finally touching her boobs while using my finger to find her nipple and starting pitching it softly.

i slowly lift u her shirt to expose her bra, at the same time i feel her garbing my didi harder and jerking faster(she start getting horny with all my playing on her nipple) and i cum without warning shooting out my cum than she laught saying:

Masseuse: your cum shoot very far!!
Me: maybe because it my first hing. HaHa
Me: can i take a shower??
Masseuse: Yes

while clean up the bed.

Masseuse: u are my last customer as i going back to vietnam for 2 mths before coming back.

so i carry on walking into the shower room to shower while she exit, after i finish shower she came in with another set of blanket saying she have a last min customer. as i about to exit she stop me. (here the funny part)

Masseuse: my Money??
Me: Huh?? No paying down stair?? as i never bring cash only card(showing her my empty wallet)(as it my first tie trying so i have no idea it cash payment)
Masseuse: no card as we are doing it secretly so cant use the card machine.
Me: than how??
Me: wat time u off work??
Masseuse: around 12am.
Me: Ok, i pass u after work as i stay nearby
Masseuse: ok

and we exchange number and i left the place, i was thinking of going home than come back but thinking it only 1hr not point of going back and come out again. so i seat at a closed coffee shop near by playing my game while waiting.

Soon it was 12am, I received a called from her

Masseuse: 帅哥! (handsome) where are u??
Me: I at the coffee shop beside ur shop.

after meeting her i pass her $50

Me: did u do BJ??
Masseuse: No

than i left as i need to work early tmr. when i left she have this sad face looking at me.(wonder y)

while walking home, i was having a hard-on again. In my mind (Seriously) as usually when i masturbate i dont recover this fast. and ended up cumming again when i shower.

End

up next sharing my reflection on this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1