The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 10
lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!
Beware massage at Tiong Bahru

Hi guys, just wanna share a bad experience at a spa in Tiong Bahru area.

I was running some errands in the area and decide to visit a spa that a bro recommended, but too bad the masseuse was not available and need to wait 1 hour. Decided to be adventurous as I have limited time and so decided to check out the other spas in the area and maybe can give a FR and share with other bros if the experience is good. Turns out totally regret this place.

As I always drove past this spa that is visible from the main road, decided to give it a chance and try it.

Entered the shop and found a slender milf at the counter. The shop has only 2 rooms and rather small inside.

Was told that the 1 hour massage is $50 instead of the $40 that was advertised outside since it was a weekend.

Ok lo, LL just pay and try. That should have been my 1st warning sign.

Anyway, entered the room and it has an attaching bathroom shared between 2 rooms, could hear the other side having the piak piak sounds so I thought hor seh liao, sure got good ending.

Changed to my birthday suit and waited.

After 5 minutes the same lady came in and started getting chatty with me.
Massage was damn piano, just do some stretching and rub some oil on my back and rub lightly a few times within 10 minutes before hinting if I'm here for the first time, got do specials or not la.

So straightforward, asked her whats the package here and her charges. Was quoted $80 for JG and $100 for BM. I was blown away with such prices so negotiated with her to bring down to $50. So she says ok lo, then like that only normal HJ. Then proceed to ask me to turn around. I was like WTF where got massage at all?

Then she tried to talk her way through after I turned around, keep talking and talking and trying to upsell me HDLY for $60 blah blah blah and I told her actually I can get $50 for JG elsewhere and can even get HJ and autoroam. So immediately her mood change, started saying I must be kidding her la, where got such rate la.

I told her I have been to many places and this is the market rate and I told her that maybe she needs to update her rates.

Imagine all these while we were negotiating and discussing she is still trying to give me a half hearted HJ and told me no touching at all and all that needs extra money. Then I said like that how to get high? Can stop right now? Then she replied coldly that "Touch already leh, cannot turn back already" WTH.

Totally no mood sia. I swear I should have just walked out right there and then but I was still thinking don't want to let her off so lightly.

So decided to play with her, let her continue her mechanical HJ while I don't let my small head react at all by looking at her with a sian look and focusing my inner rage at her. After 10 minutes of trying to make me stand and she don't even dare to look at me, she no choice ask me nicely if I could close my eyes and enjoy. So fine, I give her lo, surrendered after another 5 minutes.

So I was there for half an hour, totally wasted my $50 + $50 and didn't enjoy at all due to this money-faced ML with no service ethics.

Bros, please avoid at all costs. Should let this ML go back to her country.

Name: L** Y* (Dunno real or not)
Looks: 6/10 milf but slender with long hair and small eyes
Boobs: Small B
Nationality: PRC
Spa: **y*** spa
Old 19-03-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: Beware massage at Tiong Bahru

Wasting money still OK, worse wasting time. Went b4, damn milf, no skill but .. Special still worse
Old 19-03-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not only that shop. Another shop to avoid is Ha Kang. Nowadays all the ML HJ 50, with autoroam 80. Massage is non existence. Might as well go geylang. I only go to legal place with REAL massage. If need special, just go geylang.
Old 19-03-2019, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

You want to warn others but do not state out the details clearly.
Next time when you face such MLs just wake up and leave.
On your way out ask the counter staff to refund you the money for unused time as the ML is rubbish.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Which joynna? Near hotel entrance or near sgh?
Old 19-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Which joynna? Near hotel entrance or near sgh?
Both the same la
Old 19-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Main road....ground level L**K ho***...this place only 2 ml working shifts, morning shift ml thinner n body wise ... evening ml abit fuller.....had the 40 offer basically not very fascinating...
Old 19-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whenever I contact any ML I will ask them if they work in SPA or apartment if SPA I will immediately delete their number. Whatever posted on the sex forum is totally different when you are in the room.For apartment usually more accurate
Old 19-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Catheter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now a days v hard to find a gd spa for gd massage.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catheter View Post
Go JB bro.. Just had a good massage last weekend. 1 hour only RM55.. Massage skills are way better than the ones here.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 10
lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!

Good point, next time will do so.

Never kenna this kind of shit before so haven't prepare for the drill, next time the ML sure die

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
You want to warn others but do not state out the details clearly.
Next time when you face such MLs just wake up and leave.
On your way out ask the counter staff to refund you the money for unused time as the ML is rubbish.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bobhuat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Steady. I like your style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Just openly name out this Spa. Joynna Spa.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jxxxx spa.. really cmi.. been there n i feel like a carrot..
Old 21-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catheter View Post
too many chop carrot poor service place.
many gd beauty masseuse already uplorry or not working.

i got try many new ones
some i try is mention here
but all fail in masage and special

so i only go to two place i always go last time
Old 02-06-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Beware massage at Tiong Bahru

Really bored at night , pass by this place near my house. Saw a syt(ViNi) in sitting at the counter. Went in and ask quoted $50/hr. Feeling aching all over my body I took up a 2hour session. Overall session is good with constant asking whether she is using enough strength. I fell asleep for a while during the session. We have a good chat and she is quite young, should be only in her twenties. I left the shop a happy man

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1