The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My own sexperience

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story bro, please continue!
Old 21-03-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros / sis, finally got some time to continue with my story.

So i pick P in the morning at around 8. She wore light make-up and dressed in a blue short dress. And she look beautiful as always. Drove to checkpoint and as usual jam alittle. Chatted about everything and where and what we going to do in JB. Until i asked about her love life.

Me: so why no BF ?
P: single is good. Can do whatever i want, no restrictions.
Me: then your ex bf leh ? Sure have want what.
P: broken off 5 years ago. Due to unable to click very well.
Me: wa. So long ? Not Sian meh ?
P: got used to it. Anything can do myself what. Why need bf ?

At this moment my mind went the dirty way.

Me: do yourself ? Different ma. With bf and yourself.*cheeky smile*
P: think untill where ? *Slap on my arms and blushing*
P: do myself i mean like normal stuffs lah
Me: i meant normal stuffs lah. Dirty minded. Hahahaha

So the conversation go on and on about how her ex bf treat her, they are together for 2 years, and many more. And also how often they have sex.

Cleared the jam, reach a place for breakfast, parked the car, drove to shopping mall and all the normal to-do stuffs in JB. So during dinner, i checked the app of the jam of the way back to Singapore and it jammed like crazy. We talked about it and decided to stay overnight in JB. And since we are staying over, we walked around longer and went to have lok-lok for supper. Then go to a simple but decent hotel to book room.

Me: can i have two rooms please for one night.
P: why two ? Just one will do. One night only. We will leave in the morning.
Me: sure ? I don't lose in any way.
P: ya lah ! *Slap on the arm*
P: but two beds please.
Receptionist check and check, no two bed anymore. Only king sized bed and a sofa.
Me: how ? Two rooms ?
P: ONE ROOM. But....*whisper in my ears* you sleep on the sofa.
Me: anything that makes you happy. I just want to rest.

So we took the room card and went to the room. Although I we are sleeping in one room, but at this moment i got no ill intention on P. But i can sense that P seems nervous when we are in the lift.

Me: don't look so nervous lah. I won't eat you. Or you want can just book another room.
P: don't need lah. And I'm not nervous because im scared. It's just because it been quite long time since I share a room with a guy. Not used to it ma.
Me: hahaha. Take it that I'm invisible then.

*TING* reached the floor. Found our room and went in. Put all our stuffs down and begin preparing to shower and rest. P went shower first and came out only in bathrobe cause never bring sleeping clothes. But can see that she tried to cover as much as possible and wrap as tight as possible. I didn't think much about it and went into the toilet and closed the door. Saw her dress, bra and panty hanging there. Which means ??? Thoughts run dirty again and little bro awaken alittle. Went on shower make sure wash everything cleanly so that when needed, it's good to go. And since P is just wearing bathrobe, i follow suit and wear only bathrobe and went out. P already tucked herself under the blanket, watching TV. So i took out the spare blanket and pillow and prepare the sofa for myself.

P: eh, i just joking. Sleep beside me. But behave yourself okay ? *Smiling*
Me: really ? I don't mind sleeping on the sofa.
P: come here lah. I not so bad de okay.
Me: okay. *in my mind is thinking what will happen*

Switch off the light, the room only left with the lights from the TV. Went into the blanket, make myself comfortable and enjoy the movie showing on the TV. Minutes passed, I thought P might already fall asleep. I turned to look at her and she turned towards me too.

Me: haven't sleep ? Or can't sleep ?
P: thinking about some things and not used to having a guy on the same bed as me.
Trying to make her comfortable so that she won't feel that way and will fall asleep. So I kept talking to her about the movie and make her laugh. Soon, she seems more comfortable and dosing off. Didn't want to disturb her, so I kept quiet and soon she fall asleep. I turned aways from her and my back facing her. Suddenly, I felt hands hugging me from behind.
P: can we just cuddle like this ?
Me: I don't mind if you don't mind.
No words from her and soon she really fall asleep.

At around 3am, I woke up for the toilet. I stood up, look at P, she's not covered by the blanket and part of butt was showing, and no panty.....

Sorry for the naggy story. Will continue again soon
Old 12-04-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Lai liao lai liao, TS going to chu pattern liao. ����
Old 13-04-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
newfoundland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, support your story here.
Thank you for sharing nice story.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
oxcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
3rdFifth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread is a must read.
Thank you TS for sharing.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

No panty....

Went to toilet for my business and sat there for awhile thinking about P butt. Little bro awaken alittle and started masterbating. Little bro harden and I lean back onto the toilet seat and enjoying myself. Soon I got shcokee when the toilet door swing open. Didn't realize I didn't close the door and lock it. Didn't think much, the door broke my momentum I stood up and when back to bed. Not able to release, it was hard to fall back to sleep. I tossed and turned, trying to sleep. Just then,

P: hard to sleep right ?
Me: huh ?
P: I saw you in the toilet..... *Her hand start roaming down my arm while my back facing her*
This action gave me an instant hard on. I thought to myself, when she saw ?
P: I push the door alittle and ran back to bed after I saw.
Me: so the door didn't open by itself ?
P: ghost meh ? *Hand slowly move toward little bro*
P: I know it's clean shaved and no underwear.

I turned my body to face P. I hug and pull her body towards me and started kissing her neck. P seems to enjoying herself. Her hand stroke my already harden little bro. I untied her bathrobe and exposed her beautiful body, nothing underneath and clean shaved too. I kiss my way around her body, her boobs and slowly down to her tight area. I didn't attack her love hole yet. Just slowly enjoying every part of her. Her moans filled up the quiet room, her body arched and I can feel her juice cumming out when I kiss and lick her tight area. She push my head to her hole, sweet smell and I lick her clit with the tip of my tongue. Soft bitting her clit with just my lips made her moan louder and louder.

P: I need it now. Please!!
Me: not yet. Just enjoy everything I'm giving you now.

I continue to lick her and sticking my tongue into the hole. She just tasted different from others which made me wanting it more. I signalled her to go into doggy position and continue to lick her hole. I tasted more juice cumming and I know its time to give it to her. But, she stood up, grab my little bro and suck it hungrily. Her blowjob skill is one of the better kind. I stayed on my knees while she suck and lick my balls
She looked up into my eyes with a very seductive look and slowly suck every inch of my little bro and deep throat. It felt so good. While whole of my dick was in her mouth, she stick out her tongue and lick my balls. Whole new level of blowjob. Can see that she was starving of sex for a long period of time. I couldn't stand it anymore, I quickly pull out and without thinking, fucked her missionary while playing with her at least B boobs. After a few in and out, cannot tahan anymore. Pulled out and came into her belly. I lied down beside her and both of us catch our breathe.
Me: you're good. *Planted a kiss of her forehead*
P: experiences comes with age.
Me: let's wash up

We proceed to the toilet together and wash up. In the toilet, this is the first time I get to admire her naked body without imaginations. Beautiful body for a 37 years old lady. After washing up,
P: can we soak in the bathtub for awhile ?
Me: we ???

To be continued....
Old 29-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue
Old 29-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping here for more
Old 28-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Sorry for the wait.

The tub was small. So she soak herself in it while I just sit by the sit of the tub with my legs in water. We chat alittle while her hands moving up and down my leg. With the view I have and the touch I got from her, little bro awaken alittle. Upon seeing that, P move her hands and start stroking it with a smile on her. She move her body in front of me and started sucking my already harden bro. Her skill is good that I almost came in her mouth. I quickly got her up, turn her around and bang her from the back. After few mins, I signal to dry ourselves and proceed to the bed.

She left the toilet first and lie on the bed with her legs spread wide. Telling me what she wants without any words. I buried myself into her love hole and lick her like no tomorrow. She arch her body and I tasted juice from her. Cannot tahan anymore, I insert my bro into her love hole and start pumping her hard. Pumped in missionary and lift her both legs up. When I pump harder, she stood up, move towards me and quickly grab my dick into her mouth. Almost instantly, my army charged out and landed into her mouth. She looked up and smile while sucking and licking clean my bro. Then she open her mouth wide to show that she swallowed it all. No words was exchanged. Just lie on the bed with her in my arm, both of us fall asleep till the sun is out.

Around 9am, I was awaken by a phone call from my boss. Got up and answer it by the window and suddenly felt P hugging me from behind while one hand touching my morning glory. Unable to focus on the conversation with my boss, saying that I will call him later. Turned around, gently push P head down for a morning blowjob. She complied and went on her knees. She must have been neglected for a long long time. She's a beauty for her age and her skills are over the rainbow. Slow blowjob slowly became faster and deeper into her mouth. She gagged from the deep throats and stroke my bro. Wanting to pleasure her too, I helped her up and move her sitting by the bed. She didn't stop blowing. She bend forward and continue to blow me hard. I gently push her down on to the bed and start my licking and nibbling from her ears, all the way down south. She already gotten so wet when I reach her love hole. While kneeing down by the bed, I position her hole just right in front of me, I lick her like a small kid licking an ice cream. She gave a loud moan and push my head down onto her hole. She smell so good and I stick my tongue in and out of her. This time round with the little sunlight from outside, I can see juice flowing out when she arched her back. This got me wanting to give her more. I insert two fingers in while still licking her. Moans got louder and louder.

P: I want more !!

To be continued.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

My fingers went faster and faster until P arched her back and let out a loud moan. I position myself and fuck her missionary. After pumped for few mins, I signal P for doggy. She position herself and led my little bro into her hole. I pump hard into her and stop when I’m about to cum as I don’t want to end it so soon. I different thought came into my mind.

Me: want try something ?
I pull out my bro and start to swirl outside her asshole. P turn her head and gave a smile. No words was exchanged. She lick her finger and slowly rub her asshole signaling me to go ahead. With my harden bro, I slowly insert into her asshole, But only managed to insert the head in it. It was too tight. I slowly pump the head in and out and with the right momentum, the whole shaft was in. P was in pain but at the same time telling me don’t stop.

P: don’t stop ! I like it !

I pick up my speed and pump her harder and harder. I can’t tahan anymore and I tell her I’m cumming. She move her hand to my butt and press my butt into her hole.

P: cum in me please !!

Without hesitation, I pump a few more hard pump and let out whatever was left in me into her. I stayed in that position for awhile. P did not move either and her hand is still pressing my butt against her. After unloading everything, I pull out and move to P mouth and she lick it clean. We rested on the bed and proceed to shower before checking out. We left the hotel like a couple and drove back home.

After this short trip, we meet up almost everyday, for meals and for movie dates. But we were never together. We just enjoy each other accompany and our sex session. But never in her house.

Until one day.....
Old 19-06-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1