The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Where to find weekdays maids to screw? Any lobang? Today no work, want find maid to play.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Sometimes, very funny when bros ask questions here...where to find maid, how to find maid....if u read through this thread, so much information is already provided. To be honest, I got hooked into maids just 3 months ago when I started reading this thread. Before that, I only visited this thread to look at maids pics, fantasize and PCC!!

It took me a whole month to bed my first maid!!! And ever since that, I have been fucking maids every Sunday almost religiously!!!! Sometimes RTF, sometimes new ones. People keep asking if it is free. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You have to take out some money here and there but then choice is yours.

I never physically went to CP or LP to hunt maids though I think if I do, my success rate would be even more higher and one Sunday per week won't be enough!! I only use apps like MiChat and Skout! Both of these had the most number of maids.

You need to put some effort to chat, exercise a bit of patience. The most toughest part is for them to give you the first reply. Once she replied, that means the fish is almost in the net. Then it's down to u to keep her interested with the way u chat. But also take note that they are maids and will be busy with work etc. You get fast answers when they are free and no answers when they are busy...so then again, patience.

Some maids don't like to chat but may want to talk. Somewhere along the way, you have to figure it out and change to talking to her. Most are free at night after 10 so that is the best time to chat with them. So even prefer video calls. Personally, I never do video calls and have never done. But up to you.

Don't ever start conversations like, I want to meet you, I want to fuck you...let's go hotel etc... These are not FLs. They are normal people with dignity. Just that they are from different background and hence, they are here to make a living. So don't treat them any differently from how you treat a Singapore girl/ lady. Don't send nude pics, cock pics immediately. Reserve this for later when things are built up to such an extent where she requests for it or voluntarily shares her nude pics with u or upon request.

At the end of it, it's her choice if she wants to chat with you, fuck you etc. I have had maids who block me. One even asked me if I am indian. When I said yes, she said she looking for black man. Her frens told her black man take good care of them. She is probably looking for a 10 inch dick but told me so politely!!!

But at the end of the day, there are thousands of fishes in the ocean. Cast your net far and wide and u are sure to catch a few every fucking time! All the best bros!!!
Old 20-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Sometimes, very funny when bros ask questions here...where to find maid, how to find maid....if u read through this thread, so much information is already provided. To be honest, I got hooked into maids just 3 months ago when I started reading this thread. Before that, I only visited this thread to look at maids pics, fantasize and PCC!!

It took me a whole month to bed my first maid!!! And ever since that, I have been fucking maids every Sunday almost religiously!!!! Sometimes RTF, sometimes new ones. People keep asking if it is free. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You have to take out some money here and there but then choice is yours.

I never physically went to CP or LP to hunt maids though I think if I do, my success rate would be even more higher and one Sunday per week won't be enough!! I only use apps like MiChat and Skout! Both of these had the most number of maids.

You need to put some effort to chat, exercise a bit of patience. The most toughest part is for them to give you the first reply. Once she replied, that means the fish is almost in the net. Then it's down to u to keep her interested with the way u chat. But also take note that they are maids and will be busy with work etc. You get fast answers when they are free and no answers when they are busy...so then again, patience.

Some maids don't like to chat but may want to talk. Somewhere along the way, you have to figure it out and change to talking to her. Most are free at night after 10 so that is the best time to chat with them. So even prefer video calls. Personally, I never do video calls and have never done. But up to you.

Don't ever start conversations like, I want to meet you, I want to fuck you...let's go hotel etc... These are not FLs. They are normal people with dignity. Just that they are from different background and hence, they are here to make a living. So don't treat them any differently from how you treat a Singapore girl/ lady. Don't send nude pics, cock pics immediately. Reserve this for later when things are built up to such an extent where she requests for it or voluntarily shares her nude pics with u or upon request.

At the end of it, it's her choice if she wants to chat with you, fuck you etc. I have had maids who block me. One even asked me if I am indian. When I said yes, she said she looking for black man. Her frens told her black man take good care of them. She is probably looking for a 10 inch dick but told me so politely!!!

But at the end of the day, there are thousands of fishes in the ocean. Cast your net far and wide and u are sure to catch a few every fucking time! All the best bros!!!
Well said Bro.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Champion bro! Salute. I have no luck in michat no scout. Staying at AMk and nothing much here on those apps. Dang...
Old 20-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes, very funny when bros ask questions here...where to find maid, how to find maid....if u read through this thread, so much information is already provided. To be honest, I got hooked into maids just 3 months ago when I started reading this thread. Before that, I only visited this thread to look at maids pics, fantasize and PCC!!.............

A great share for all the novices who are interested in maids 'hunting'. Very instructional yet non-judgemental.

We look forward to more FRs and pics from his encounters!
Old 20-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
this one a little wild n crazy, can turn nasty the next second if u turn her request down, stay at sk. money face. but nvr meet her cos keep asking for 150 den can meet, i say no, den all the wonderful beautiful vulgar words come like a tsunami

her michat all put sexy clothes also.
She is really money face at first quote 150 then say need money want 180 crazy bitch think I am sucker
Old 20-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
davexiong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One Indo maid need money Sunday.
35 year old..little plum with b+ cup
Asking 100/2/2h
Only serious bro need pm me.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
She is really money face at first quote 150 then say need money want 180 crazy bitch think I am sucker
I only met her once, did not ask for money. Only brought her to LP carpark raba raba and kiss kiss. She want to meet me again on the following sunday, but i aeroplane her and since then she block me... Wahaha
Old 20-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
I only met her once, did not ask for money. Only brought her to LP carpark raba raba and kiss kiss. She want to meet me again on the following sunday, but i aeroplane her and since then she block me... Wahaha
you must be handsome that why she never ask you for money
Old 20-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Very motivated writeup. Will not disheartened, thanks bro.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:

Essentially what maid hunting is all about. Good pointers here.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Yea......power
Old 21-03-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried her before.
Name M** from west side. Quite easy i think. Straightaway ask if i can assist her financially and she can hemp with my man needs. Lol

Old 21-03-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Well said Bro.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 21-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
this one a little wild n crazy, can turn nasty the next second if u turn her request down, stay at sk. money face. but nvr meet her cos keep asking for 150 den can meet, i say no, den all the wonderful beautiful vulgar words come like a tsunami

her michat all put sexy clothes also.
Indeed, stupid old bitch.... Quoted 200/2/1!

Laugh die me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1