The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Big trouble in little india

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
lai liao. if Dr Lynn is involved than we shall witness the fight of the century between the 2 Js..
Means Dr Lynn is formerly Aiko Hattori or a relative of Aiko?

Wahhh!
Old 20-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
vinastar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story, it's a very nice read, share more soon please.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo story getting more complex.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have an update on fri pls?

U r killing me with all the suspense in this story

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kasaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for a wonderful story!
Old 21-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sealwoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Really enjoy reading. Can't wait for the new updates.
Does anyone of you think that xhuehua could be the No. 1 killer in the company?
Dr Lynn seem to know her well and she loves knives.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...box=1553096329

Is this the Korea Hotel?
Old 21-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool79 View Post
Timeline not correct.... Dr Lynn and Col James married in 2013, the beast within is 2017, i think
Bro, you are right.....thank you for pointing out my error.....so this is prequel

Then maybe is Dr. Lynn is the terrorist....with Xuehua as her assistant....all part of the cell group of elites who carried out the attack in "The Beast Within".....

Jeff will hunt down Dr. Lynn.....a showdown with Col James?? We all know Col James was still fighting terrorists in 2017......maybe he took over from Owen....

The scene where Jeff holding Xuehua in his arms after delivering the fatal blow.....and after that he went back to the organization and continue his work.....
Old 21-03-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealwoon View Post
Really enjoy reading. Can't wait for the new updates.
Does anyone of you think that xhuehua could be the No. 1 killer in the company?
Dr Lynn seem to know her well and she loves knives.
Would not make the timeline since she appears to be around Jeff's age....unless she started killing when she was a child??
Old 21-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
cantho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have an update soon pls?

nice with all the suspense in this story
Old 21-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
hahaha. no.

i think the people who visited it must be damm worried now, especially if they visited with people they shouldn't have
Old 21-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I blinked a couple of times before turning away.

The pieces started to fall but they are not falling into place. In fact, it’s all over the place. Something still feels off about this.

Lynn is no terrorist.
Yes, she speaks Japanese, she’s a doctor. If I’m a pregnant woman with a child, she would be the one I would go to. She’s the prime suspect.

Let’s not forget she’s the company’s doctor.

Many staff go to her. Being able to speak Jap is a plus point as well.

I would choose to go to someone who speaks my language as well if I’m working overseas. Hiro was a senior executive with the company, Aiko would have access to the benefits he enjoys in terms of medical care.

No way. Not possible.

The man Lynn married, the people her husband deals with. He would have made sure she is clean. Cleaner than clean.

How else are you going to have the prime minister at your wedding otherwise ?

Lynn just got married. She’s going to go for her honeymoon. She’s rich, practically a modern day version of a princess, Why would she get involved with something like this ? Her views are never on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

She is like a sister to me. If she has any ill intent to anyone, I would have been the first one to detect it. Unless she is really that good at hiding it.

And if it’s true, would her husband be able to see through it ?

If he’s blinded by love and we hurt Lynn, it’s going to be a clash beyond proportion.

Men like him don’t do subtle.
They don’t know the art of being subtle.

They are like bulldozers with big guns. They’ll fucking mow everything down in their path, then shoot you again.

The more I think about this, the more I’m convinced I’m wrong. This cannot be.

I’m looking at this from the wrong angle.

This is fucked up. I could feel the area around my jaws going numb and I massaged it a couple of times as I looked out the window and onto the streets below.

Jeff : Billy… go back to the audit approval…. Only the head of departments are authorise for the final sign off … am I right ? what is the structure like within Audit ?

Billy : I’m pretty sure they covered this during orientation…

Jeff : I’m pretty sure we went through different orientation…

Billy : Ehh… ok….what’s wrong with you today man…. ? yes… only head of departments ….. Finance, Operations and logistics…. They are all within the Audit umbrealla……It’s usually the head of operations that signs off…..A lady call…. Ermm… Ailing… Finance and logistics head, they do it too, very rare, mostly to cover of Ailing if she’s not around…

Billy searched the server for a one page infographic given to new employees during orientation.

Billy : Owen’s own team of operators will submit proposals and information gathered to the Audit team….. then it gets passed through the various departments, clearing each level of checks….

Billy pointed to the chart and say that Operations first make sure of the accuracy of the information, then it goes over to logistics.

Billy : logistics checks through the preliminary proposal Owen submitted and makes sure the movement of resources and manpower are available…. This includes the shortlisted agents like you…. Usually 3… They coordinate not only the clean up crew , they are also the people helping to pull the strings with local law enforcements, so everyone knows when to look the other way if this is an authorised hit.…. If you know what I mean….

Billy told me that the agents Owen proposed for the project are screened before hand to make sure they are not connected to the target.

Billy : Distant relatives…. Same surnames…. clan associations….ex lover…. Puppy love in secondary school….. Logistics make sure agent proposed will not complicate the job….. if project requires travelling, like ours… to Korea…. Logistics team are also the one coordinating with the Embassy staff in Korea…. To let them know there will be a team of operators coming in…..

Jeff : I see….

Billy : Finally… finance has to give the green light of course…. Then we get the sign off to proceed.

Jeff : any of the 3 head of department can sign off ?

Billy : yeah….. as long as it’s been cleared by all 3 departments… just need either one of the 3 signatures….i’ve never been inside the office but I know how it is laid out base on some old construction drawings I’ve seen.

Imagine 3 horizontal lines of work stations, on one end is a meeting table for 6. On the other, is the desk for the head.

Billy : The desks of the HOD are aligned such that they are a couple of meters away from each other. ….. open concept office…. Everything in there is confidential and all staff are cleared even before going in…. there’s no need for more rooms…

Jeff : What if say…. You skip a department…and the head of department still decides to sign off ?

Billy : hahahah… bro… you fever ah… hahaha…. No way la…. Got processes, due diligence … we only short of ISO only ok… hahah..

Jeff : so say Finance clears the last hurdle, why not the finance chief sign off, since it’s already at her side of her desk ? why go back to operations ?

Billy : Bro, by signing, I don’t mean bringing 3 cartons of documents to the boss, it’s all electronic…. Gets routed to the 3 chiefs….. any one of the 3 can sign off… trying to safe paper….. green campaign …

I nodded, getting a clearer picture of how this works.

Jeff : so if I have access to the HOD accounts, I can sign off on projects…

Billy : What the fuck man…. ? are you ok ?? why would you want to do that?? …

Jeff : Nahh… nothing… just thinking out loud…

Jeff : but money…. How does finance know how much budget to approve ??

Billy : Well…. Honestly, I have never seen Finance reject any proposal before…. If you get past Operations who vetted the accuracy of the information…. It’s pretty much a go…. Owen has money… a shitload of it… as long as they keep coming in…. Finance won’t say no… it’s up to Owen how he wants to play it… finance are the people that is stopping us from flying first class and staying at the Ritz….hahaha

Jeff : I see…. Ok…. Ok…

Billy : Look bro….. as long as the facts of the target are real, verified, he’s a fucking asshole….the rest usually gets approved…

Jeff :Yeap I got that….

Billy : anything else you want to know ? …. You want to know how to file your taxi claims ?...

Jeff : You can do that ???

Billy : forget I asked….

Jeff : Do you have access to my past projects ?

Billy : Not projects specifics… but general information including approval… yes… hold on…. 29 projects so far…. 27 approved by Ailing… 2 by Finance head, Cassie, and…. Our Korea holiday this week…. Hiro Hattori…. Head of logistics…

Jeff : Are both Ailing and Cassie on leave ?

Billy : No way of knowing that…. Sorry… Bro… seriously…. Are you sure everything is ok ? anything I should know ?

Jeff : ermm… not at the moment…. I’m just a bit confused with some issues….can we go into the audit department ?

Billy : That’s like sacred ground man…. Mortals like us are not allowed…. Owen has access… but if you really want to kill everyone on the way in….

Jeff : ok… fine… fine… I’m good… no more questions… thanks for the help…

Billy : I’m heading to the money changer…you need to get some Korean won ?

Jeff : help me get 2k, I’ll transfer it over to you later…

Billy : alright…

I left the office and went to the clinic on the 3rd floor.

There is a replacement doctor coming in to cover Lynn while she’s away. I asked the receptionist when will Lynn be coming back.

She will be away for a month. I thought of giving Lynn a call to find out what she knows about Hiro and Aiko but I don’t want to disturb her honeymoon. She would surely press me to reveal the real reason for calling her.

I can picture her on the line saying something like ; “ you fucking called me… to ask if I’m a terrorist ? …. You fucking piece of shit…. I’m going to fucking castrate you… you fuck “

I dismissed the thought. Lynn can wait.

I made my way to the café and I dropped Owen a text.

I’m not going to confront him on this yet, not until I have more information. I sent him a text on the pretext that I have something I wanted to discuss with him when he’s free to talk.

One thing I know for sure, Owen is hiding something. He’s trying to sweep something under the carpet and the first victim is Hiro. He killed him and is currently controlling his account.

Hiro knows something. His wife knows something. Something that Owen don’t want anyone else to know.

I reached the café and I saw Belinda and Xuehua talking to each other. Lala gave me a wave and started to prepare my coffee.

I paid for my drink and saw a reply message from Owen.

He says he will call me in a bit.

I sipped my drink and I saw Eddy coming out from behind the stall. He walked towards me slowly.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself mentally.

When Eddy spoke, I choked on my coffee and spilled ¼ of it on the table.

Eddy : I will kill you….

Jeff : bleruhhhhhhhhgggg!... what ?

Eddy : hurt my niece….. and I will fucking kill you… you hear me ?!!!

I stared at Eddy in shock as he literally said that out loud in the middle of the café.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster (A)

Xuehua : Eddy !... stop it… you’re scaring him !...

Eddy : Scare what scare…. Your boyfriend no balls meh ? VOICE A BIT LOUDER ONLY WHAT !!....he no balls ??!!!

Xuehua gave me a napkin to wipe my mouth as I composed myself for a reply.

Jeff : Eddy… i.. I will take care of Xuehua….i will… it’s just a short trip…

Eddy looked at me and I could see he was about to say more shit but he saw the look in my eyes.

I’m sincere, I mean what I say. I will take care of Xuehua.

Jeff : I mean it….

Eddy : Zhun bo ?? ( you sure ? ) …. You eh siew buay siew ( literally translation, are you sure you have what it takes )

Xuehua : Eddy !.. enough… stop it…arghhh !... I’m old enough !...

What I did not expect was for our resident security guard to step in.

Leng : Eh… let her go la…. So big girl already… you worry for what… ? scare he eat her meh ? ahhahaha

Jeff : what??

I turned and looked at Xuehua, trying to make sense of what is happening.

Then the cleaner, Annie cut her way into the conversation.

Annie : yah Eddy… Xuehua big girl already…. Don’t always worry about her can or not… she can take care of herself…

Xuehua gave me an awkward smile.

Why the fuck does the whole café including the cleaner and security guard know about our trip ?

Lala bounced over, giggling as he rubbed the side of his thighs as if scratching an itch.

Lala : Jeff…. Can buy face mask for me ? hahah… I like korea face mask… the Innisfree type… Jeju island….

Jeff : wow…. Ermm..yeah… sure…

Xuehua started pushing everyone away from the table and shooing everyone away from me.

Xuehua : go go go… shoo. Shoo…. Shoo…. You all very irritating leh…. Shoo shoo. Shooo….

She gave me a sheepish smile.

Xuehua : Sorry…. i… didn’t expect news to travel this fast….

Jeff : It’s ok….

Eddy : Jeff… I mean it…. I will chop you !!... if you hurt my niece…. !! I will fucking chop you !!

Jeff : No no… don’t chop me… I won’t hurt your niece…

Annie laughed.

Annie : Eddy…. Hahha… I think you better pray your niece don’t hurt him can already… hahaha…

Xuehua : Tsk !...

Xuehua’s hands rest on her hips as she gave Annie an irritated look.

Annie chuckled as she scurried to her cleaning trolley.

Leng chuckled and popped a cigarette into his mouth as he slowly shuffles back to his hideout in the carpark.

Freddy, Lala’s father came out from the drinks stall and half shove and push Eddy back to the chicken rice stall.

Freddy : she’s no longer a little girl…she can take care of herself la… you worry for what… everything also worry…..

Eddy : Her parents entrusted her to me !! of course I need to worry… when I die…. I meet her parents… I need to answer on ok ??!!

Freddy : Please la… your old antique way of thinking….go go… go… got people waiting for you la…

The commotion finally cleared and I could see Xuehua blushing slightly.

Xuehua : sorry… old people like to gossip…. It’s a small café…

Jeff : it’s ok… no problem….

Xuehua told me the flight details have already been made known to her by Belinda.

Xuehua : are you done packing ??

Jeff : ermm.. I have a bag….packed and ready to go… I’m used to travelling….

Xuehua : Nice… so…erm… I guess… I’ll see you at the airport…? Tomorrow ??

Jeff : sounds good…

She turned and I could see she wanted a kiss but there are several pairs of eyes staring at us.

Xuehua : see you tomorrow.

I went back to my coffee and had a short chat with Belinda.

Jeff : all ok ?

Belinda : checked through everything…. Air tickets booked…. All in order….

Jeff : Belinda I have a question for you…

Belinda : Shoot….

I asked her if I’m the only one getting an intern.

Jeff : What about the rest of my colleagues….. are they getting one too ? I’m sure you know the other operators that…. Say work with… Butcher…. Gourmet…?

Belinda : ERmm… we do lunch together sometimes… but we don’t really talk about work….

Jeff : I see… it’s ok… never mind….

Belinda : I’ll text you the flight details…. See you tomorrow….

I went back home after that and Owen called me shortly after.
He sounded different.

Almost cheerful.
A stark difference from the Owen that spoke with us at the zoo.

His voice sounded as if something was resolved.

Owen : What’s up…. Are you packed for your trip ??

Jeff : Nothing urgent…. If you’re busy… this can wait…

Owen : Nah… I’m waiting on the tarmac for air traffic to clear us for takeoff…. What’s the problem…

Jeff : No problem… just erm… want to talk retirement…

Owen : I see… well…. I said it… I won’t stop you guys if you want to…. But Jeff for you… I hope you can consider staying on…..not in current capacity of course…. More of a … mentoring role…. For future…. Employees….

Jeff : I’m thinking of relocating…

Owen : Oh…sigh….ok…. where ?

Jeff: No idea yet…. But… say we finish the last one…I should be packing up and getting ready to leave….

Owen : Alright… I understand… hey..i understand if you don;’t want to give a location…. But at least give me an email address…. In case things come up… just in case…

Jeff : ok…

Owen: anything else ? …. You need a loan or something ? hahahha

Jeff : About the new project….

Owen : What about it… ?

Jeff : nevermind…it’s ok… we’ll talk when you are back…..

Owen : Oh… before I forget…. Your Korea trip…. Belinda has to do it… with her own hands….make sure you see it happen… or else it’s not counted…

Jeff : How long will she be stuck with me ??

Owen : Not long… don’t worry… just need her to clock one before I can move her out to another spot I have in mind….

Jeff : And if she can’t do it ? I’ll do it ?

Owen : no…. get Billy to do it….

Jeff : you’re kidding…

Owen : I don’t joke when it comes to project… will be waiting for your report….

He hung up and I just stared at the ceiling in my flat. It felt like I’m just a cog in a gigantic machine. No one but the person controlling it could see the whole picture.

I went to my storage at chinatown to keep Gwen’s drawing pad in my cabinet.

I’ll look through the rest of the drawings when I retire and relocate.

I was about to shut the cabinet when the familiar sight of my stash brought back a string of memories.

I felt goosebumps rippling across my skin as I stared at the spot where my old HE grenade use to sit.

The pieces started falling again.

My grenade. The meeting with Danzo and Nakamura. The missing Ronins in the country.

Jeff : fuck….

I exclaimed softly to myself as this latest revelation start to hit me.

I shut my cabinet and I drove to the Japanese association when I last met Danzo and Nakamura.

I walked into the association. The receptionist asked me if I needed help.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster (A)

I hesitated for a moment before telling her I’m looking for Nakamura.

Receptionist : I’m sorry… there is no such person here….

Jeff : I see…. It’s ok then…

I started to walk back to my car.

Before I could get in, I saw a man appear in my path to block my way.

I recognised him. He is one of the men that was in the room with us before Nakamura released them.

I spoke directly to him.

Jeff : I’m looking for Nakamura…

He eyed me with suspicion and I could see a few more men approaching from less than 20m away.

Within seconds, I have 4 men on all my sides.

I shook my head, I can’t believe I need to do this a day before my so call holiday.

Danzo : What do you want ?

That familiar voice made me turn and I saw Danzo standing barely 5 metres away. He waved to his men and they left us alone in the carpark.

Jeff : I’m looking for Nakamura…

Danzo : who do you think you are ??

His aggressive posture and body language is a dead giveaway that I’m not welcome.

I was about to turn and leave but since I’m there, I decided to get some answers.

Jeff : Did my boss get in touch….. ever since the day we last meet… ?

Danzo looked like he was about to curse at me in his native tongue but the longer our eyes remained locked at each other, the more Danzo hesitated.

Jeff : I don’t want any trouble…. I just want answers…

It took another 30 seconds before Danzo made up his decision to answer my question.

Danzo : no.

I asked another.

Jeff : Did you find the men you are looking for ?

Danzo : No….

I could feel a sinking feeling in my stomach. Danzo did not look like he was lying to me. He’s curious. Curious why I would come barging into their turf and asking questions like that.

It’s a bad feeling. I can’t really describe it.

Jeff : How…. How many are missing…. From Japan…

Danzo’s phone rang and he immediately picked it up. From the courteous manner he is answering the call , it is probably his boss. He covered his mouth and spoke quickly in Japanese.

When he hung up 30 seconds later, he tells me Nakamura is not available today.

Jeff : It’s ok then…. I’m travelling for work tomorrow… will pay him a visit when I get back…

Danzo : Japan ?

Jeff : No.. Korea…

I got into my car and started the engine.

Danzo’s men looked like they wanted to stop me from leaving but he waved them away and let me pass.

16 July 2013
Tuesday
5.30am

It’s a morning flight and Billy set up a chat group on whatsapp that includes Xuehua.

I reminded my colleagues not to accidentally reveal any project details in the group chat.

I arrived at the airport early. I’ve always enjoyed the calm at the terminals before the morning peak.

There is something surreal about stepping into the mega structure.

I leaned against the railings and looked up at the massive green wall in front of me. A couple of hot looking air crew walked by on my right with their branded carry on in tow.

A few cleaners milling about. A toddler ran amok on the carpeted floor while his parents gave chase.

The regulated temperature, the unique smell of the airport. This is truly a one of a kind destination. The travel experience for many of us starts right when we step into the terminal.

I could smell the coffee from the café a short walk away. It’s like stepping into a different world. If you have travelled enough, you would surely appreciate the calm of our own airports compared to the others around the world.

I’m travelling for work but it feels like a vacation of sort.

I saw from the reflection of an advertisement the figure of a women stepping into the terminal with a suitcase in tow.

She looked around for a bit before making her way towards me.

As she came closer, I could see her slowing down deliberately.

She tried to keep the noise down but I could hear the wheels of the trolley getting louder as she drags them closer.

Seconds later, I felt a warm pair of sweet smelling hands cover my eyes from behind as my nostrils was filled with the smell of Xuehua.

Xuehua : enjoying the view of hot stewardess ?....

Jeff : hahaha …

I touched her hands and pulled it down to my mouth, kissing them as I turned around.

I must have done something good in my past life as I looked at her in her eyes.

Her hands went around my neck as she said good morning with a peck on my lips.

Her hair smells amazing, freshly shampooed. Xuehua wore a grey singlet underneath her beige long sleeve shirt. Her sleeves are fashionably rolled up to her elbows, the buttons were undone. It’s like that outer blouse is floating on a cushion of air.

A pair of ¾ capris in baby blue contrasted the fairness of her exposed calves.

Her feet disappeared into a pair of white sneakers with laces that are rainbow in colour.

Very casual dressing but she still look amazing.

Jeff : You look amazing…

Xuehua : I know… haha… many had said so… hahaha..

We kissed again before heading to a café for breakfast.

Billy and Belinda joined us shortly after, arriving within 5 minutes of the other.

We were enjoying out breakfast banter when I caught sight of a man when I lifted up my coffee cup for a sip.

The same man from yesterday at the carpark.

Our eyes met and he turned away, speaking into his phone.

I looked around casually as I pretended to stretch. I went to get a refill of my coffee and I saw 2 more of Danzo’s men walking towards the area we were sitting at.

I’m not worried. It’s the airport. A simple shout would bring help faster than you know it.

I went back to my seat with my new coffee and I caught sight of Danzo. He’s standing near the entrance of a bathroom.

Jeff : Alright…. I better go to the toilet before the flight…

Xuehua : Airplane got toilet one ok…

Jeff : I know… but I don’t want to shit in the plane…

Xuehua : hahah.. disgusting la !!... shoo shoo…

I stepped into the bathroom that early Tuesday morning. Danzo’s men were close behind and I knew they will be at the entrance.

I looked at Danzo who was staring at me in the bathroom.

Jeff : What ?

Danzo : My boss sent me… he has questions…. For you…

Jeff : why can’t he ask them himself ?

Danzo : He is not in the country….

I hesitated for a brief moment before replying Danzo.

Jeff : You answered 2 of mine…. I’ll answer 2 of yours….

Danzo nodded as if concluding that is a fair deal.

Danzo : Did Owen send you ?

Jeff : No.

Danzo : Does Owen know you are asking these questions ?

Jeff : No.

Danzo nodded and I could see him reading me. My expression, my body language.

Danzo : 52

Jeff : what 52 ?

Danzo : The question you asked yesterday…..52 men are missing from Japan….but we don’t know how many are in Singapore… At least 40 by our estimates…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1