The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
After reading from this thread many month, decide to try LP yesterday. Smile to them and if they smile back, talk to them. Although in group but I shy a bit they all laughing then start joking on me. One come close and talk a bit more. Say hungry as me to treat her. I ask to buy lunch for one or the group. Lucky answer is buy for her only.
So move away from the group, take bus as I thought no action so small talk in the bus after a while she place her head on my shoulder. So test water rub rub the thighs and no reject. When reach the place buy her KFC.
After the meal walk in the park, talk a bit more on her work and family....
Then we sit at the nearby carpark top level staircase, I rub a bit more and Frenching. In the end she blow for me and swallow all.
This is the first time in my life that come in mouth and swallow. Also the first time in my life doing in bright day light at public area. Hope no camera around
Just want to check with pro here , how come I just touch a bit, her's is like flooding and so wet? Really wet and my fingers all wet.
Anyway thanks for this thread that I have 2 first time yesterday. Good luck to all. There are a lot of them at LP. Do treat them well
Hahahaha!!! Bro, first protein intake from KFC. After that, natural and organic protein shake intake!!! Shiok la u!!!
Old 25-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Bro, indo maid available during weekday this week. All days. She is slim built,age I think 35. Excellent service. She has time from 10+ in the morning to about 3 pm. This is not for free. This one, u will not regret. The following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Day willing to meet
4. Contact

She will contact u. This is her pics. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors.

Old 25-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post

Anyone up her before? She is a maid, staying at Sembawang. Always go to Orchard on her Sunday off.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 25-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon_5 View Post
Anyone going to hunt today at OT? Newbies here
post so late...this sunday OT tea dance
lai lai lai
Old 25-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Bluepencil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got inspired by all the bros and went to OT to try my luck on tea party,

The hot pinoy girls seems to only want to hook with the old ang mohs, approach a few but they dont seem interested. Find it hard to chat up the rest too. Any table topic ideas?

Managed to raba dance with some indo girl for few hours, but no hookups.

Anybody laojiao be kind enough to guide or give pointers?

BP1
Old 25-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

I have a maid FB who stays in my block.

She also fucking horny type and she wants it RAW.

She not scared of getting pregnant also so sometimes I meet her in my room and she really rides mad.

When I CIP, she hugs me tight and can feel her pussy gripping my cock.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
I have a maid FB who stays in my block.

She also fucking horny type and she wants it RAW.

She not scared of getting pregnant also so sometimes I meet her in my room and she really rides mad.

When I CIP, she hugs me tight and can feel her pussy gripping my cock.
Bro, she not scared of getting pregnant?? How about u?? You want a exotic looking offspring who has to go back to either Indo or Phillipines with the mum and you have to support them from here??? Then make once a month trips to visit them. Not worth it bro. Be safe than sorry.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bro, she not scared of getting pregnant?? How about u?? You want a exotic looking offspring who has to go back to either Indo or Phillipines with the mum and you have to support them from here??? Then make once a month trips to visit them. Not worth it bro. Be safe than sorry.
Actually not bad to settle down in PH, better than here in some area....more girl there to hook too

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 25-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hahahaha!!! Bro, first protein intake from KFC. After that, natural and organic protein shake intake!!! Shiok la u!!!
Thanks boss,
1st in my 50 over year. Although she is not young and chio type like those photo post here but good enough for me.
Wait till got chances will be my turn to drink 🍯
Old 25-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

staying in cck. anyone up before
Old 25-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Hey , anyone of you went with a group of 3 maids to Sentosa on Saturday

Saw two local Chinese bros and 3 maids there.

If it’s you, come pm me and say hi

I have a few maid to exchange with yours
Old 25-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Today morning up one chubby Indo maid...she stay west area..she needed some money so decided to ‘help’ her out. Picked her up and went to my favourite Amber hotel. She very nice gal. Don’t really want to sleep around and tell me she prefer to meet someone regularly who can ‘take care’ of her. In short, 2 shots. Massive boobs!! But got a lot to learn. Will teach her!!!

Some pics for bros to enjoy!!!
Nice. Can i be her regular too?
Old 25-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, she is married haha.

She wants a baby cos her husband not much time to make with her
Old 25-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Anyway thanks for this thread that I have 2 first time yesterday. Good luck to all. There are a lot of them at LP. Do treat them well
Nice reading about your 1st and successful encounter with maids.

Your success will probably spur other SBF bros to try their luck at LP as well.

Looking forward to reading more FRs of successful encounters from u and other SBF bros!
Old 25-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, indo maid available during weekday this week. All days. She is slim built,age I think 35. Excellent service. She has time from 10+ in the morning to about 3 pm. This is not for free. This one, u will not regret. The following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Day willing to meet
4. Contact

She will contact u. This is her pics. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors.
Why must state age and race? Any reason?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1