The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2024, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Good memories from Massage journey

I am sure most bros have some good memories from past or present mls...let me share mine for a start..
one of my favourite was Cindy from bugis health centre..she was tall and slim..with b cups and she has that cool looks..we had quite a bit of fun then..and always looked for her when I am nearby...bj,bbbj,fj,footjob..cim,cof..she was always willing to try my game..got her to wear stockings and fuck her until she laid flat...after the deed, went to shower and she was back after going out of the room, waiting and watching me wear my clothes, not before teasing me again with her feet...
Old 08-01-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Those were really the good ol' days! Sigh, really missed them. I used to frequent Darling HC, Anson HC, Youth HC, Roppongi HC, Pissa HC, Merlin HC amongst the rest.

I wonder how many of the ladies are still around now, as in alive.....
Old 08-01-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Missing Vivian from BHC
Stella too
Old 08-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I am sure most bros have some good memories from past or present mls...let me share mine for a start..
one of my favourite was Cindy from bugis health centre..she was tall and slim..with b cups and she has that cool looks..we had quite a bit of fun then..and always looked for her when I am nearby...bj,bbbj,fj,footjob..cim,cof..she was always willing to try my game..got her to wear stockings and fuck her until she laid flat...after the deed, went to shower and she was back after going out of the room, waiting and watching me wear my clothes, not before teasing me again with her feet...
She is petite, not really tall. One of my fav at BHC tgt with Eva and Gigi gang. Last tried her when she was at beach rd area. Is she still active nowadays?
Old 08-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
She is petite, not really tall. One of my fav at BHC tgt with Eva and Gigi gang. Last tried her when she was at beach rd area. Is she still active nowadays?
that was another cindy...this one is quite tall around 1.7
Old 08-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

also xiao yan from hds...she was a milf with ol dressing in heels...got a first taste of sweetness when she came over to hug me with me only cladded in towel...then proceeded to sit on the chair and she did some grinding up and down the shaft till the head was at the entrance, without any signal, it glided in...and she immediately moved towards my chest area and the cock slided out again...she did this for a couple of times until I almost exploded...she said no shooting inside...then I did a few thrusting raw..then exploded on her belly...last saw her at grandlink...the only setback is she doesn't do bbbj...only with caps...
Old 08-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quartermoon Sisi, face chio, natural B boobs that had the perfect teardrop shape, small waist with nice round hips and ass. Will sit on you and grind, and moaning is the best I ever heard. Heard she got bao-ed and opened a clean joint.

Amk Enah, face look like pinoy but she’s actually Nepalese. Big firm natural C boobs, does a great bbbj from ass to balls to shaft, and can I might have accidentally raw her a few times after getting too shiok. Rumour that she either passed away liao, or got bao-ed and opened a clean joint.

Yishun Twinkle, chio face, tight youthful body with firm boobs and ass. Only do hj though but her hdly more shiok than fj most other ml.

These are my top 3 of all time
Old 08-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I miss Coco from Southern spa AMK always look for her in the morning, she gave a good massage and after service. Sometimes gave me free 1 round of hj.
Next is 1 ML from Bugis st above the old KFC. Where she allows me to finger her till she cums a few times and raw with her but charge me HJ price.
Lastly XL from USSC, now at bbtk merah. Her service is good (including massage) only thing is im unable to unlock FJ.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Star from orchid spa. SYT Malaysian
Old 08-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Ang pai Yoko from YHC
Old 08-01-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Diamond at La Perla
Old 08-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow all in year early 2000s in HCs almost 20 years liao .... Malaysian SYTs still the sweetest
Most young cheongers become uncles liao ..... How time fly

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 08-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Indyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miss the XM from Kovan. Strong and sensual.
Old 08-01-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miss coco from chinatown. She was fully milf with tight body and always wearing leggings. The shop was legit tcm but she does extra. Her massage is also strong and precise, always hit the sore spots before flipping over. One night went there last Customer and had extra fun. She even didnt charge me full price once when i dont hv enough cas.

Unfortunately she abruptly ended due to HDB not renewing the lease. Retires for good. Miss her
Old 08-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

My good memories are all from sglonelyguy. Condo massage

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1