The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

I got time this few weeks since I am on year-end holidays. Really enjoyed reading many bros stories here so decided to write my own true story. This affair, which is still ongoing started in 2010...She is my hot milf colleague who used to sit directly opposite me. She is a mother of 4, 1.68m tall, 34B-26-34...very well maintained for someone who is 42 this year. She's always wearing high heels, well groomed, manicured, pretty face and I have heard many colleagues comment about how hot she is even after 4 kids. I never fantasised about her as my sex life has always been colorful and no shortage of hot syt or milfs, whether they are MLs, FLs, FBs.

Anyway, the whole thing started in late 2010 when we were chatting at work and she asked if I go out much and where do I go on Friday nights. So we arranged a drinks night for the first time with a few of my friends and hers that Friday. Nothing happened as we just had drinks and chatted since her friends and my friends are meeting for the first time. As we stay in a condo next to each other, we shared a cab back and as she is a bit high, started to talk about her cheating husband. I was a bit shocked as she always seem to have the perfect family. Good looking couple with wealth and good, healthy kids. Nothing happened that night, talk for 20mins during the cab ride then we arrived home.

Next few weekends, she initiated to ask me and friends out for drinks. One Friday night we were in a club and dancing then another guy sorta came in front of her to indicate he wants to dance with her and she immediately turned to look at me. I responded instinctively by moving beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist to indicate to the guy this girl is taken. He was fine, just smiled and walked away. This is the first time ever we had physical contact.
Old 19-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

I drove that night so sent her home and she again started talking about her unhappy marriage and how she is stuck because he makes a lot of money, she wants all 4 kids in a divorce but would not be able to manage, husband is too smart and she might not be financially adequate, she gave herself since secondary school to him and he has been her only guy, how can he do this repeatedly to her, etc...I just listened and genuinely just sympathised with her.

I consoled her and said I live next condo, feel free to come up for drinks anytime if she wants to chat, don't always have to wait till weekends to go out. I still did not have intentions at this point.

Anyway, we started regularly whatsapp-ing each other with her mostly talking about her situation. Her husband would be gone for weeks, back for a few days then gone again. We continued going out on weekends, did not have any meaningful physical contact again until one night she whatsapp me to say the previous night she saw her husband's phone and read his love messages to not 1 but 2 china girls and she was very angry and upset. He had promised the last time he got caught he would repent and not cheat again but leopard does not change his spots I suppose. I asked if she is alright and if she wanted to join me as I was out. She said she is about to put her kids to bed and will decide later if she wants to join me. I left it at that, she didn't text or call and I continued my night until I got home at 11pm when she texted me said really need a drink so I asked her over. In hindsight, I don't know why but at this point, I did not have intentions by asking her over other than provide a listening ear and drinks.
Old 19-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Killerlook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

1st camper.....continue TS!
Old 19-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Sounds promising..
Old 19-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

reporting in
Old 19-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

I'm neither innocent nor naive but just did not have intentions...until I opened the door for her. She was wearing those super short denim shorts that held up her butt nicely and a spaghettic top that just review a little of her toned tummy and the straps of her bra. My dick stirred a little in my shorts and I wasn't wearing underwear, I could feel a little rush of blood but shrug it off and told myself nono...she is a genuine friend and I cannot take advantage like that.

She smiled awkwardly though there was no sign she was crying. So I just acted casual, welcome her to my humble home and asked her red or white wine. Popped a bottle of white and we sat at the balcony to chat. However, instead of talking about her problems, she started talking about me. Asked if my single life (back then I was single) is colorful, with spending power, nice car, would be easy to nab girl. Asked if girls always come up, if I always have them sit in the balcony like her. All in joking/fun manner and since the best temp cure for her is to get her to laugh a bit, I was actually honest with her and revealed selectively about my private life, the sex side.

She seemed a bit shocked I can live a carefree life like that and not think about marriage or starting a family because her husband and family are what she always thought was the way to go. Then she started to ask why men cheat and what does she lack that the china girls have that he needs. Without any intention, I put my hand on hers and consoled her, telling her shit happens and she can dwell on it or deal with it. Welcome to life and the end of her 20+ years fairytale. I just wanted to be honest and not sugarcoat anything for her.
Old 19-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

It was about 1am already and we were halfway through the second bottle and as I lit another cigarette, she asked...

Her: Do all the girls you are with smoke?
Me: Not all, why?
Her: Wouldn't it be very smelly when you kiss?
Me: I wouldn't know. Smokers would neutralise each other I guess.
Her: But what about non-smokers?
Me: No one has complained. You want to try?

At this point we were standing at the end of the balcony and looking out at the view. She suddenly leaned over, I thought she was gonna kiss me, I took a step back and said "Woah!"

Her: What? Let me smell your breath la.
I let her smell but her fragrance made my dick fully erect. It was a bit dark as I did not turn on the balcony lights so I was hoping she wouldn't notice else would be embarassing.

Her: Eeeee! So smelly.
Then she took my hand to take a puff (she does not smoke) but didn't tarik. Then lean in to smell again. At this point, my dick is on full erect and blood rushing already.

Her: Wow, it's true, much better now, not so smelly.
Me: Don't tell people I teach you how to smoke. hahaaa...Time to go home, tomorrow need to work.

we finished up the wine then she left...but she would return.
Old 19-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Friday came and we went out again. This night, things changed between us. Now, I have intentions...since she came over that night, I've been looking at her differently in the office, imagining what's underneath, especially if she kept herself well down there or not. Since she said she only had 1 guy in her life and although I don't know if they still have sex, the logical answer would be No since the marriage is on the rocks. If they have not, then does she play with herself, how long has it been, etc...

So this night out, I initiated a lot of physical contact. I would hold her hand walking through a crowd, hold her waist when the opportunity arise, touch her hand and arm randomly. She seemed comfortable with it and enjoying the attention. Our friends didn't really notice as contact is normal when in a crowded place.

I drove so I stayed sober but she got tipsy again. When we drove off to go home, she put her hand on the auto-gear stick and I accidentally put my hand on hers but withdrew and asked her what she is doing. She said shut up and drive then took my hand to place on her thigh then said "Drive!". OMG...now that I have intentions...things are going to turn out differently I told myself. I have FBs who are married so I'm no saint as I always feel everyone is a consenting adult, no one is forced. Our place is about 20 minutes drive but I decided to take a longer route.

We were silent as I drove and I decided to gently rub her thigh to test water. As I rubbed, I asked if she was alright and she said yea, good. So I continued and as I continued, I started to go higher and higher until I touched her thong...still no rejection from her, her grip on the gear stick seem tighter and I have a full hard-on now, dick ready to burst through my jeans.

I moved my hand over her pussy on the outside of her thong and started rubbing...I got even hornier when I felt wetness and she started to moan. Moved my finger inside the thong by the side and my question is answered...she is completely bare down under!! Horniness at 100%, trying hard to concentrate, slowed down to 70kmh on PIE on the left lane. Started to rub her on the outside and she could not stop moaning with juices flowing. My god...I'm thinking how long has she not had sex.

We still have not had words spoken at this point then...she took off her heels and place both feet apart on the dashboard to give me better access. I took the cue and slid 1 finger inside her and started to finger her as I was driving on the PIE. Her moans got louder, she got much much wetter then I slid 2 fingers in...mannn...she is so tight 2 fingers were not easy to get in despite the wetness. My left hand is now in kind of an awkward position as you can imagine so I adjusted to find the most comfortable and safest position while driving so I can go deeper. Her hips are also now thrusting to my fingering and moaning louder than ever I felt I was going to faint from horniness.

Just as I thought it could not get any better than this...she got wetter, louder, thrusted harder and I could tell her orgasm is near. In the next few seconds, she screamed "FUCK!! FUCK!! DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!!! I'M COMING I'M COMING!!!" repeatedly. She was thrusting so hard I thought she was going into fits then as her pussy muscles tightened around my fingers and her body became stiff...the un-imaginable happened...she SQUIRTED as she came and screamed "AHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSS!!!!"

Shit, I almost came in my jeans! She turned to look at me sluttily, satisfied and panting as I extracted my fingers and put them into her mouth for her to suck them clean. Still no words spoken until I sent her back and as she stepped out of the car, I said "I will send you the cleaning bill", she put up 2 fingers to me while walking off, without turning around...
Old 19-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good stuff... camping
Old 19-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Sent my car for cleaning on Saturday and I only got my release on Saturday night when an FB came over and we fucked all night long.

She does not contact me on weekends as she spends time with kids and her parents. Monday came, we smiled and greeted each other at work as we would daily and to the outsider, everything was normal. We both also acted normal as anyone would sensibly. Mondays are usually busy so we did our work. She left on time as she needs to pick up kids and I usually stay till about 7. Received her whatsapp around 7.

Her: Hey...I had a great time on Friday night.
Me: I had a slightly less great time.
Her: LOL...what did you do over the weekend?
Me: Sent car for interior cleaning, buy extra bedsheets and mattress protectors, had someone come over to release my pent up energy.
Her: LOL...I will pay for 1, why did you do 2 and who is 3?
Me: 1 yes you will, 2 planning for the future and 3...I don't kiss and tell.
Her: Whatever...have a good evening.
Me: I plan to.

No meaningful exchanges for the rest of the week and no mention of what happened the previous Friday night. Then Friday came along again but she did not initiate going out. Received her whatsapp around 11pm asking where and which woman I was with. Told her I was at an event in a club with another group of friends and I would love for her to come. She arrived past midnight and she looked so desirable...black strapless tight dress with pushed up cleavage, long black hair with large curls, perfect makeup, killer heels...she was a head turner in the club and put all of the SYTs in the club to shame. We hugged and I intro her to my friends then whispered in her ear "You look amazing. This dress will be quite hard to get into", which she replied "Siao!" and slapped my arm.

To my surprise she got closer to me than usual that night and because I have not had her...I mean, we have not even kissed...I had a perpetual hard-on, which she had no trouble teasing me by pressing or rubbing up to me. We were like a couple, which is what I do not want and I whispered to her that we should be discreet. I'm not worried about myself as I am single but she is married and could have complications if someone on her side or his side of family or friends see. She seemed confuse and as I explained more to her the rules of engagement, then it hit her we are just having fun and it will continue as long as both parties are having fun. Her first lesson in no strings attached.
Old 19-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story.... Camping here for more updates.
Old 19-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

After the party, I sent her home. Along the way, she was a bit silent so I asked if she noticed the number of guys checking her out tonight and she said she did but no one approached probably cos she stuck close to me. Then she started talking about our earlier conversation on the rules of engagement.

So we talked about it and she brought up last Friday night and why she let me do what I did. She felt good with me and that she feels safe with me. I told her flat out, this is where she is a bit naive having been with only 1 man and spending the last 22years of her life with this 1 man, 12 of which included juggling work and family. She had heard of NSA relationships but did not really think they exist nor imagine in her wildest dreams she could be in one. So I laid out the bare truth to her that this and a lot of other things exist only if she is willing to venture. I was straight up with her and completely ready not to progress any further because I do not want any feelings, bad blood and baggage.

(At this point, I need to clarify to bros that I really do want to fuck her silly already but small head is not controlling big head because small head is getting its regular dosage through FBs, MLs and FLs)

Dropped her off and left without anything happening. I got a hard-on again as I saw her butt sashaying away and start to imagine how that pussy would feel like. But damn it, got to stick to my rules of engagement.
Old 19-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing, bro
Old 19-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

2 weeks passed without us going out and our company year end party came around. Those 2 weeks, we only exchange messages over whatsapp about our last conversation and she confided more to me about her feelings towards her husband and me. She is less confused now and also understand I cannot give her anything other than companionship. I told her clearly she isn't going to leave her husband whether I exist or not. She knows she is stuck, hell he knows that for sure otherwise why would he keep having affairs. So if she can get past herself and start to let her hair down and enjoy life a little, she might feel much more balanced as opposed to being tired, angry, sad and self-deprecating.

Nothing happened at the company party, regular laughs, drinks, fun and games. Could see a few ang mohs try to hit on her but she is quite good and dodging their advance and their ''claws''. We both went along with another 20 or so colleagues to a club to party some more. I thought by this time things have cooled between us and nothing would happen again, which was a wasted opportunity but such is life. Remember the good times right? Then at 1am she whatsapp me:

Her: I'm ready to go home. Are you?
I looked around, not at the table, must be bathroom.
Me: Sure but you sure you want the group to see us leave together?
Her: I already told a few of them I am leaving. I am outside now in the taxi stand.
Me: Ok, walk to the pick up point, I will go get the car. 5mins.

She smiled as she entered my car. I decided it would be good to lighten the mood so I asked how does she still smell so good after a whole night, which she said she went to freshen up and touched up before she left. I found that odd as she was ready to go home. I was probably at the limit of being able to drive, she was way over that limit. Still coherent and looked happily high. I decided to try my luck and complimented her dress, which she did not say anything but just guided my hand underneath it. I woke up to that! My dick too! I turned and she smiled sluttily and said "you might need to send the car for cleaning again tomorrow".

I started to finger her except this time she adjusted her position so I had easier access. I was driving so cannot really have a view of her pussy but it was definitely easier access. Then, she took off her thong and put it over my nose...OMG...the smell of her juice made me want her so bad. I continued to finger her, alternating between 1 and 2 fingers. She was already so wet within a couple of minutes and moaning very loudly already but this time she came a lot faster than the last time though no squirting, her seat was wet with her juice. I almost came when she automatically took my finger to suck her own juice off then she leaned over to lick my ear. Her tongue was basically fucking my ear already then she moved her hand to my crotch and started to rub me through my pants then she whispered "I have been so horny for the last few weeks since you did that to me".
Old 19-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Still driving and looking for an exit where I know I can find a spot to stop, I unbuckled my belt and undid my pants to let my lil bro out for a breather. I think he is suffocating like hell already. She started to masturbate me slowly but I said stop, it's too dry. She lowered her mouth and start to give me a blow job. I finally found somewhere I know, exit and stopped in a dark spot, turned off lights. Ahhh....can finally enjoy without distractions. I was enjoying the bbbj but not really doing it for me. I mean, finally we got to this point and it's HER giving it but her skill is probably 3/10 for me. I don't blame her, lack of practice probably...she will get better I tell myself, I will make sure of it.

She wasn't really deep throating, licking a lot, playing with my balls but my hard-on was 100% and I was 100% horny. I asked her to stop and let's move to the backseat. So we checked he area, got out and into the backseat. With me spread out and pants now off, she started again then I told her. "Do this." I took her finger and started giving her finger a blow job. She managed to pick it up and this time was better as she started doing a few things right. She started doing things like lick my balls, shaft, tip, swallow the whole thing. I was now enjoying a decent bbbj. Then I pulled up her top, undid her bra strap and started fondling her boobs. Bit small for my liking but I enjoyed fondling and lightly pinching her erect nipples.

She worked hard on the bbbj and even though skill was not excellent, I have ached to have her for a long time I was basically fucking her mouth and moving in sync with her blowing movement. I could start to feel I am ready to come soon and I told her I'm almost there...she stopped. WTF!!? Asked me where will I come...outside? I almost laughed, patted her head and said gently "Nonono...I told you you will pay for the cleaning of my interior". She got what I meant and looked like she wanted to protest but then continued to blow. Due to the short interval, I could last longer again and was now enjoying this in full while caressing her body and boobs. She start to get it now and there was more caressing of my balls, ass crack and better suction. Another 5-10mins later, I could not take it anymore, pressed my hand on her head, fucked her mouth faster and exploded inside her.

She came up, mouth full of my cum and wanted to spit out. I touched her face and lovingly said "you are suppose to swallow". Hers are big but became bigger when she heard that...LOL...then she swallowed. It was quite late and she has to wake up early so we got dressed and drove off. We talked in the car about what happened and I asked if she like CIM and swallow. She said she was shocked she was meant to do that as she never done it before. She said there was a bit of taste but she cannot describe it. Then I started to finger her again and gave her another orgasm before she reached home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1