The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!
Re: My own sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBreakfast View Post
TS please continue ....
iChop ApplePie and McFlirty
Old 01-10-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
iPangSai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babarella View Post
iChop ApplePie and McFlirty
After that go PangSai?
Old 28-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. sorry for the sudden stop. Too busy with work and 'dating' one lady.

Seeing A standing by the door in that night gown, I pull her into the toilet, under the shower head, making her drenched and slowly touching all over her body while kissing and licking her neck down. Soft moans can be heard, both hands became busy going southwards and flicking her nipples.

A's hand came behind, holding my harden little bro and slowly stroke it, lowering herself onto her knees and started blowing my little bro. After few deep throat, I helped her up, with her ass facing me, I start banging her in doggy position. Moans became louder and I paced up, and bang her harder. After a few strong thrust, I told her I'm cumming, she quickly position herself on her knees, facing me with her mouth open, awaiting for my army. And I deployed all my soldiers in her and she swallowed after that.

We washed up together, and she went to make lunch for me. Throughout the day, we made love as and when we feel like, anywhere in the house, until I felt soreness on my little bro.

Our life only involved sex, sex and more sex, until she found someone that she really love, not just sex. But occasionally, we still meet up for coffee, which usually followed by sex in the car, or staircase and even in hotels.

That's all from me and A. Might be sharing stories with another lady, N
Old 25-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Hi Bros and sis. After so Long, I thought I should share stories about the lady N.

While using some social app, I Saw this lady N. Her profile picture showed a simple plainjane lady wearing a nice fitting t shirt that perfectly shows her assets. As I used the app for sometime, many a times ladies don't reply much as I'm not very good looking. So I just tried my luck and just sent a greeting message and went back to do my stuffs. After an hour or so, my phone beeped and I saw N reply. After chatting for hours, I found out that she's from Indonesia, 27 this year, studying and working in Singapore for one year already. And she stays somewhere near me. During dinner time, I casually asked her out for dinner and she agreed.

Around 7pm, I drove my car to her block and waited for her. Called her on her phone and awhile later I saw a pretty lady, wearing a simple red dress, the length of the dress I just alittle above her knee, showing her nice figure. With light make up on, she looked differently from her profile picture. I came out of the car, and waved to her that I'm here.

When she entered my car, her perfume filled up my car and it was so pleasant (Not those very overwhemling ones). On our way to ECP for dinner, we chatted and I got to know more about her. Everything seems so familiar and both of us enjoyed each other company. Unknowingly, we behaved like couple, sharing food, feeding each other and even talked about our previous love life (not so suitable to talk about when eating thou). Very normal, in ECP, after dinner, a stroll by the beach follows.

After strolling for an hour(which seems like 15mins), we got ourselves drinks and sat on one of the benches. We are so comfortable with each other that she rested her head on my shoulder and I placed my hand on hers. Tactfully, I brought up the love life topic again and everything started to warm up. She shared how her ex bf treated her and what are her likes in Sex. I also shared my likes and dislike and turned out, it matches with hers.

As I didn't want to spoil the good impression/ experience, no actions made from me and I send her home at 1am. The dinner date ended with a simple peck on her cheek at her lift lobby. Messages were exchanged after I got home and it lasted till 5am in the morning before I get few hours of sleep before going to work.

Things are getting hotter and more exciting after the first date....
Old 25-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Great story about lady N. Keep them coming. Thanks
Old 25-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Next day, went work as per normal but constantly chatting with N via WhatsApp. Talked about how boring and tired about work while she's having classes and got to work till night. So I ask if She want to meet after her work. Agreed readily.

So the night time came and waited for her at her workplace area she works as a retail assistant, selling sportswear. So her job requires her to wear sportswear too. Saw her walking to my car, wearing yoga pants, pink oversized singlet exposing her light blue sports bra and a nice looking running shoe. Another look of her.

As she entered, she planted a kiss on my cheeks and gave the shy look. With that, little bro kind of showed some signal. Drove to G area for some dimsum and we held hands when walking to the shop and back to the car after eating. Although it's already quite late, something just tell me that N don't want to go home so suggested to go somewhere in the east. Reached there, parked my car and wind down all windows to enjoy the night Breeze. Both of us tilted the car seat lower to lie down and chat. Talked about eveything you can think of, chat happily and laughing about all the jokes we shared.

After awhile, it became silent, but N is still smiling from the jokes I shared. So I looked at her, moved my hands over to pat her head. She looked into my eyes and closed her eyes, slowly move her face towards mine. I got the cue and kiss her on her lips. After few kisses, we starts frenching and it falls into deep frenching. My hands starts to roam around with no rejections from her. My hands became bolder, slowly rubbing her tights and felt her slowly opening up her legs for my access. As she's wearing yoga pants, I only able to rub her tights with the pants on. I slowly slide my hands up till her V area and rub gently. Seeing no rejections from her, I move another hands to her boobs. It feels like a solid C even with sports bra on. Moans filling up in the car. Slowly I slip my hands underneath her sports bra and tune her nipples. She no longer can maintain the frenching and she lean back and moan louder. Then I felt her hands at my groin area, feeling my harden little bro. Without invitation, she unbuckled my pants and pull out my little bro. She then lean towards me, looking into my eyes with a sluty look and next thing I know, my little bro inch by inch dissappear into her warm mouth. Her skills is better than A and I really like it. No words was exchanged, but I know she needs more. I signal her to remove her pants, she did it straight away and she went on her knee on the car seat and bend down to continue blowing me. I shift my hands to her love hole and it is so wet. I rub outside the love hole alittle and moans was heard. Slurping sounds from the BJ and moans are the only sound in the car. I slowly insert a finger in followed by two and moans become louder and N become wetter and wetter. Although not as tight as A, but still enjoyable. With her skilful BJ, I came in no time. I signal her that I'm cumming, she suck faster and faster. Within a few sucking, I came and she took all in but she open the car door and spit on the ground and turn back to look at me with the cheeky smile.

After that, we dressed up and sat to rest. Both of us know it's not enough, but no one said anything. We just smiled and off we go to send her home. While on the way back, we held hands and eventually my hands landed on her boobs. Knowing that it's late, we didn't proceed further and promised each other more to come and more exploring of each other bodies will happened. Excitement filled my mind and before she go into the lift, we frenched passionately and it ends with me squeezing her firm ass. And that's when I go home.

Upon reaching my house downstairs, I received a picture from N.
It's a picture of her in that pink oversize singlet with sports bra on but without her yoga pants. But her singlet is so oversize that it covers her firm ass. She's such a teaser.

To be continued

Thanks to those who like my stories and sorry for the poor English. And to add on, all these are my true sexperience
Old 25-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JorgeM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS, enjoy reading your story
Old 25-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KokaKoala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue, bro Unholy
Old 25-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My own sexperience

Glad to see TS continuing with the story . I will continue to camp here .
Old 25-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OdieCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 25-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, can share what social app u use lol
Old 26-08-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
uKnowWhoAmI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightScorpio View Post
Glad to see TS continuing with the story . I will continue to camp here .
Same same, will camp here too
Old 29-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Hideflash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHideflash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS disappear again .
Old 29-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Confitduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideflash View Post
TS disappear again .
Hopefully he'll appear soon
Old 29-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How did TS managed to get some stranger he met online to bed with him so soon? I am curious about his tricks and keen to learn.

From what you have shared with us that you are working night shift and all, it seem that those women might not necessarily go for your money. Some gold-diggers I've met in my life would have no problem spreading their legs when the right piggybank asks.

Are you really handsome? super charming? or .. are you those type of men who would hit on anything that is moving & comes with holes? hehehe

Share your secrets, otherwise I'd call bullshit!

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1