The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!
Re: The beast within

wah solid def staying here for continuation
Old 01-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuckinh awesome!!!

An eye for an eye... my type of story...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your writing skills damn solid la.. I am impressed.. will follow u closely! Thanks for the entertainment. Btw, are all these real?

U can write a book!!
Old 01-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
JackyWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 01-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FlickFassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Support and camping
Old 01-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Finally u r back..
Old 01-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow that was intense welcome back bro Ilock
Old 01-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Oh My Gsss... I am getting so sucked into this story... and I don't hv such fetishes.. I don't even like to watch BDSM and shit like that... But I like Mecole - what a fucking vindictive sexist.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Story Master is back🤠
Old 01-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Thank goodness I read this at home cos I was laughing like a rabid hyena at the section where your male lead was reciting the chants...!!! LMAO...

Welcome back ILOCK, we’ve missed you..!!
Old 01-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LouiseVainGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standby with coke and popcorns
Old 01-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ILOCK welcome back, thks for the new story
Old 01-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Mecole’s phone rang and she checked the caller before answering, balancing the glass of milk as she did.

Mecole : What ?

That was all she said before hanging up without a word.

Mecole : well…. Herman says it’s over between you and him… and for me to let you go…. Can you believe this ?? a phone call ? hahah…

Mecole went over and started to massage Denise’s tummy, pressing onto her lower abdomen.

Denise : ernghhh!!!.. ernghh!!.. stop!!!.. ernggg….H

Mecole : don’t worry…. He won’t want you anymore once I make sure you’re not as tight as you now are…. let’s loosen things up a bit..

She asked the guy who was holding the syringe earlier to remove the camera from the tripod and come in for a closer view.

Mecole turned to me and snapped her fingers gesturing for me to go over.

Jim : What ? … me ??

Mecole : Yes… you… what’s your name again….ermm…. Jim…. Yes… Jim…. Feed her the milk …

Jim : What ? !! err… no… I’m with Soh…

Mecole : I know you are with Soh… and Soh works for me right now…. Come over here…. !

Denise looked at me, shaking her head weakly.

Denise : No… please… don’t… no…

Jim : I can’t… i…no… no.. I’m not touching that…

Mecole : Why ?? … is this too much for you to handle ?? you weak pussy…

My attraction to Mecole fell off a cliff seeing how she behaved. She’s mad. Despite her beauty and gorgeous figure, Mecole’s suddenly not as appealing to me as before. The drastic change happened too fast.

That delirious look of irrational anger.

Seeing Mecole standing beside Denise, I realised how small Denise had become. Just a few hours ago she was still acting all high and mighty.

Denise : Please… no.. it was not my idea… I didn’t know !!... I didn’t know Herman gave it to you…. please… osbzz.. sobzz… no…

Mecole : And you indulged him….. you let him do it…

Denise : I didn’t know !!.. he said he wanted it for himself… please…. Stop… no.. no… no!!

She snapped at me impatiently as she gestured for the camera from her man.

She passed the glass of milk over to him and he grabbed Denise by her cheeks.

Denise : ernghhgruuuu… no!!! no!!.grugrgh… no!!!

Without warning, he started to pour.

He poured the milk from the glass into Denise’s mouth, causing her to gag. The milk splashed and went all over the place as Mecole held onto the camera.

Mecole : Look here you bitch… look here…. Hahaha.. yes… nice….

Mecole thrusted the camera into Denise’s face, smiling silently as the gagging went on. Milk erupted and flowed all over.

The milk continued to flow, cascading down Denise’s chin and neck, soaking through her tight dress and onto the chair below.

When that glass was gone, the guy turned the tap once more, filling the glass with a warm fresh supply of milk from Denise’s rectum.

As the tap was turned, Denise’s stomach was pressed and massaged in the manner in which you would massage the tits of a cow.

That hissing squeeze of vapourised milk squirted out from the tap first, hitting the clear glass before a steady stream started flowing.
There was a hollowness to the sound as the milk hit the bottom of the glass before the noise changed deeper. The guy was holding the glass far from the tap nozzle, as the milk fell a good 20cm to reach the glass, it frothed up a little.

It filled up fast and the tap was turned off again with Denise crying and sobbing.
It was utter humiliation.

I could not believe I was seeing this .

Denise sobbed and choked, gagging and screaming as the milk was forced down her throat. She retched but more were forced into her mouth.

I felt really sorry for her but I don’t know what to do. The milk was everywhere.

She begged for Mecole to stop.

Denise : It was all Herman’s idea… sobzz… sozb… please… I’m… I’m just doing as he says….

I fumbled and reached for my phone and called Soh.

Jim : Soh… how to settle this ?? … they’re going to kill her at this rate…

Soh : Don’t worry…. I’m on it…. Herman’s guys is on their way over…. Don’t let Mecole kill her…

After that glass was forced down into Denise’s throat, Mecole stood over the mess on the floor and began tugging at the tap with it’s attached dildo. The tug and pull motion fucked the dildo into Denise’ anus.

Milk forced it’s way out, squirting and dripping like a faulty fountain.

Denise : ernghhh.. egnnh.. ernghhh !!... ahhh… ah…. Stop please….

Mecole laughed and suddenly pulled the entire contraption out.

The tap with the plug came out with a sick pop, revealing a abused and a little sore anus yet the squirting did not stop. There was a brief moment of relieve before the milk came squirting out.

The milk kept coming. In random squirts as Denise cried and sobbed.

She would suck in a deep breathe to continue crying, the resulting pressure forced more of the milk out from her body and onto the floor in front of her.

It was horrible.

A real horrible thing to do to a girl.

The man pressed and shook Denise’s tummy as more of the milk were forced out and onto the chair she was sitting on.

I could tell Denise wanted to stop.

She wanted everything to stop but she couldn’t.

She tried to hold it in but as the man pressed and squeezed her tummy and abdomen, more came out.

Mecole : how’s that ? … nice ?? … I’m going to make sure your fucking hole is so loose that you need to wear a diaper for the rest of your life you hear me !!... you hear me ??

Mecole took out a large dildo as she stepped onto the wet puddle of milk that had now started top spread all over the living room floor.

She pushed it hard against Denise’s helpless anus , screams filled the room as she shoved it hard and rough into Denise.

You know when you play a game of foosball with friends over a couple of beer ?

Yeah, that game with a few dummy players stuck on a rod and you try to get the ball into the goal post of the other team.

Imagine you shoving the stick hard such the spring at the end hit the stopper of the table. That’s how hard Mecole was shoving the dildo into Denise.

Denise shook violently, screaming out in pain as it dildo went in a good 4 inches.

Denise: Please stop !! please !!! NO!!! … aRGHHHHHH!!!!...AHHH!!! sobzz.. sobzz.. sobzz…. Please !!!

Mecole left the dildo hanging halfway out Denise’s bottom and went to take another one out of the bag.

Mecole : What are you screaming ? … these are your toys…. Aren’t these the things you play with my husband all the time ?? … you should be used to them by now ….. no?? you like them right…. You like to play with them ??

Denise : No… sobzz.. no… sobzz.. please…. It was him… he wanted to use them…. There was nothing I can do… please… ahhh.. ahh.. ERGNHNHNH!!! Errnghhh!!

A vibrating wand was turned on, and you could hear how strong the buzz was from where I stood.

It was a strong and constant Buzz.

Like a swarm of angry bees , the vibrating knob was pressed onto Denise’s vagina.

Denise : ernghhhh !!!!!!!!!!!ernghhhh… arhhhghg… ernghh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

Mecole : I thought you like this…. ?? I’ve seen the videos Herman has taken of you….. you were usually moaning away happily… why are you not moaning now ?? why ??

Mecole pressed the vibrating wand harder onto Denise’s privates turning and churning with a frown on her face. She looked like a fucking witch from where I stood.

She must really hate her.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Denise : ernghhhh !!!!!!!!!! ernghh!!!! No stop.. stop !!!

Mecole : Are you cumming ??? … are you cumming ??? ….. I saw the video… you kept saying you cum very fast with this right ?? … right ?? this is your favourite toy no ??

Denise’s screams gave way to a high pitch moan for 3 seconds before she came violently, convulsing and straining against the duct tape which restricted her movements. The vibrating wand was held against her swollen clitoris as Mecole shook it violently, splashing the remnants of milk all over.

Immediately after Denise came, she screamed in frustration as Mecole pushed the vibrating wand against her sensitive clit.

The half fucked dildo shot out of Denise’s anus together with another large squirt of milk as Denise begged for Mecole to stop.

The squirt had a large spray radius and it stained Mecole’s top together with some landing on her face.

She slapped Denise with the back of her left hand, the hard impact caused Denise’s head to jerk unnaturally to the left.

Mecole : Bitch…

Before Mecole could go on further, the door to the house opened again. We turned and saw Soh with another man.

He’s in his early 50s I guess, looks all business like and you could tell he means business.

I saw Mecole’s men stop whatever they were doing and stepped back, a subtle sign that whatever comes out of this man’s mouth carries a certain amount of weight.

Mecole : What are you doing here Benson ?? ! this is none of your business…. !!

Benson : Enough Mecole… Herman sent me…… stop it…

Mecole : Who do you think you are… !

Benson : Mecole… stop it…. Herman will leave her… and your marriage shall remain….

Mecole stopped what she was doing and looked at Benson with a raised eyebrow.

Benson : It’s real… everything remains status quo… and you 2 can continue putting up a show of being the loving couple in front of everybody…. There’s a condition.

Mecole : What condition…. ?

Benson : You cut your toyboy off….. he stops with Denise….

I turned and looked at Mecole with a raise eyebrow in disbelief.

What the fuck is wrong with these people ?

Both the husband and wife are screwing around.

I get it, you’re fucking rich, with money to throw around but this ?

This is absurb.

Benson : Can we close this issue and move on ??

Mecole folded her arms and looked away for a moment before turning to look at Denise.

Mecole : Whatever…… works with me…

She looked at Denise with a sneer before smirking at the condition she was in.

Mecole gestured for her guys to leave and pointed to me to cut Denise loose.

Mecole : you.. you… cut her loose… clear up this shit… Tsk… what a disgusting place this is…. tskkk

What the fuck ?

Just like this ?

She walked off in a huff after that and I looked at Benson who took a few steps towards Denise but stopped short of approaching the puddle of milk on the floor.

Benson : Denise…. You’ve been to my law firm before so I’m sure you know who I am to Herman…… it’s time to wrap this up so please listen carefully….

Benson went on to tell Denise that the arrangement between her and Herman is now over.

Benson : The 2 credit cards will be cancelled with immediate effect…. There’s still a 4 months lease on this place… you are free to use it till then…..after which you shall make your own arrangements to move out….. Your monthly allowance of 4k, will remain until the lease on this place ends….. it’s the best Herman can do for you…

Benson took a deep breath before adding in a voice that is a notch more gentler.

Benson : I’m sorry this happened Denise… you’re a nice girl….Mecole shouldn’t have gone this far… ….. anyway…. You can keep all the bags, watches and jewelleries he got for you….he will delete all the videos he took too….

Wow. I don’t believe this.

You mean this little girl in front of me gets 4000 a month for spreading her legs ?

Or rather in this case, her ass.

What is this world coming to ?

Benson : You’re not to contact Herman again…and…. As for what happened today….. if you don’t want any trouble with Mecole…… I suggest you forget it……..i’m sorry….

With that, Benson turned and said bye to Soh before leaving the house.

Soh : Jim … Jim…. You… errr… you..…. Cut her loose and clean this up…

Jim : What !! but …

I pointed to Mohan and Eric who was standing a few steps behind Soh, they immediately covered their mouth and pretended to retch before sniggering and running out of the house.

Soh : Please help la…. Clean her up…. Make sure she don’t die ar…. Thanks… we head back to office first… got other projects coming up we need to plan…

I remained frozen where I was until the door closed behind Soh, plunging the whole house into eerie silence.

There was only the sound of Denise sniffing and sobbing on the chair.

I turned to look at her.

Her head was down as she sobbed quietly.

Her legs were still bound and spread.

She was drenched in her own sweat, tears and milk.

Her body hugging dress was now a wet mess and she was sitting on a small pool of milk as well.

Jim : I…errr…. Errr…..

Fuck. I don’t know what else to say so I went straight into the kitchen to look for a knife.

The faster I get this over and done with, the faster I can get out of here.

I found a pair of scissors and I brought it over to Denise, taking off my shoes and rolling up my pants along the way.

I suppressed a squirm as I felt the cold milk on the floor touch my bare feet.

Oh god, what have I done to deserve this.

I took her bound hands and she kept her head down. I would too if I were her.

You’re fucking spreading your legs to the whole world and there’s nothing you can do about it. There’s milk coming out your bottom, a guy you had been ordering around the whole day just saw you cum and squirt milk out of your anus.

How would you feel if you were in Denise’s shoes.

It was not easy cutting out the industrial strength duct tape. I peeled off quite a bit of Denise’s nail polish together with those fancy blinks blinks.

By the time I was done with her hands, I could see how red her wrist and fingers were.

I started to work on her legs.

Denise : aHH!!.. ERgnh !!!.. aH!!! … ouch !!... sobzz.. sobzz…

Pulling the duct tape off her legs, I must have yank off some hair as well, giving her a unintended wax job along the way.

Right before I cut the main tape, I removed Denise’s socks and sneakers, throwing them onto the sofa so they don’t soak up the milk on the floor. Even her sock felt wet.

I wondered for a moment whether it’s her perspiration or is it milk.

Denise : arghhh!!!!!!

Being in that awkward position for so long, The sudden release of her left leg gave her a very bad cramp.

Denise sobbed and screamed but there was nothing I could do. I continued with the other leg, cutting her loose from the chair.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster (A)

After I pulled off the last stretch of tape, Denise took a while to get over her cramp and numbness before she tried standing up.

The moment she put both her foot on the floor and lifted herself off, she collapsed immediately onto the floor again in front of me. I was close enough to hold onto Denise and she plastered her wet body against mine.

Jim : arhhh!!.. are you ok ??

Denise : sobs.. sobzz… sobzz.. i…sobz… I can’t stand…sobzzz…

I supported Denise under her arms and tried to lift her but the floor is slippery and wet. It was hard for me to move about in that position, in the end I decided to just fuck it and carry Denise up.

Denise : erHG !! what are you doing !!! put me down …!

I ignored her pleas and carried her towards the master bathroom.

Jim : Go wash up…

I set Denise down on the floor of the bathroom and left her there. I turned and saw that she leaned against the wall, brought her knees up to her face and wept.

Poor girl.

Shaking my head, I went back to the living room.

Focus Jim. Focus.

Clean up the fucking mess, and you are done.

Chair needs to go, it’s too far gone with all the milk soaking through. The floor is simple, just mop and clean up.

I spent 40 minutes cleaning up the mess before I went back to check on Denise.

She was still on the floor, sobbing away.

Walking over to her, I squat down and look at her.

She’s got to be what, 23 or 24 max. More than a decade my junior.

Jim : Oei… you ok or not… don’t commit suicide ah…

Denise : Tsk !... fuck off !...

Denise looked up at me with a scowl and reached for the nearest bottle of soap and threw it at me…

She looked away and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

Jim : I cleaned up the living room, I’ll take the chair down to throw away on my way out…. Anything else you need ??

Denise just looked down on the floor and said nothing.

I sighed and went out of the bathroom, heading to her wardrobe, I found a towel and brought it to Denise.

Jim : wash up first then continue to cry if you want to…

Denise gave me another scowl before grabbing the towel and slamming the door in my face.

I wanted for a couple of minutes and I heard the shower come on.

I could have left but I wanted to make sure she don’t die in the shower or some shit so I hung around for a bit in the living room. My shirt and pants were not only stained with milk stains, I was drenched in perspiration with all the cleaning up.

What a day.

30 minutes later, Denise came out into the living room. She’s washed up and that was the first time I saw her without makeup.

She looked refreshingly different. Much better in my opinion. Without any of those fake enhancements, Denise looked like the girl next door you would bring home to your mother. Dressed in a white singlet and grey cotton shorts that reached only the mid of her thighs, Denise looked really sweet and innocent.

It’s like she removed a mask, or a disguise.

That was when you could really see her real features properly. Her facial features are pretty nice on their own, her eyes big with the doeful look of a wounded puppy.

She looked at me for a brief moment before turning away .

I got up from the sofa and Denise folded her arms, unwilling to meet my eye for more than a second.

Jim : You ok ? Better ?

Denise nodded even though her eyes are still red and a little swollen from the crying.

Denise : Thanks… for….. cleaning up…

She saw the sad state I was in and she walked back to her room without a word. 15 seconds later, she came out with a set of clothes which I assumed belonged to Herman. She handed me a towel too.

Denise just pointed over to the other bathroom near the kitchen and walked away.

Fuck it.

Might as well take a shower.

I looked at the time after I came out feeling refreshed.

It was going to be 9.30pm.

I popped my head into Denise’s room where she sat staring at her wardrobe blankly.

Jim : You hungry ?... need me to get food for you ?

I could tell she wanted to reject me right away but I guess her stomach thought otherwise.

Denise : can you…. get me fish soup from across the road…

Jim : Oh… is it any good ? … I haven had my dinner too…

Denise : It’s edible…

There, that coldness is back.

I managed to stop myself from rolling my eyes as I went to the door. I could hear Denise following me a few steps away.

I stopped right before I opened the door and let myself out.

Jim : I probably shouldn’t ask this but……errr… your fish soup… want to add milk or not…

Denise’s eyes took a second to react before they widened and she screamed at me, throwing 2 cushions my way as I quickly shut the door behind me.

Well, it was a valid question.

The soup does taste better with a dash of milk.

……………………………………………………………
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1