The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
affair with a married woman

I’ve shared several few stories before but i dont think i was able to finish narrating them. All of them were true. And this story im going to share is true as well…

It started when i was still working in malaysia almost a decade ago. I joined this MNC doing R&D. New office, ofcourse had to look out for those good looking ladies. Quite few good looking chinese ladies but no one really got my interest. Few weeks after, i got invited to a company orientation. Yeah, it took a while. And while still being in a “honeymoon” period, inhad to attend. When i entered the conference roon, i immediately noticed this chinese lady with a short hair. She was sitting at the opposite side of the table where i sit. There were a couple of us, attendees. Probably around 10 - 15 people. Orientation started and had to introduce ourselves. I didnt get her name. I was really struggling listening to their english in malaysian accent. Orientation ended with nothing much happened. Few days after, i tried to find her where she seated in the office. I knew we were in the same floor because both R&D and admin departments are only in one floor. Good thing each cuble bears the name of thr occupant. Finally found where she sits.

Months, years past by and nothing really happened. I just got to know her name, she’s already a manager, and that she’s married... Sometimes i see her being dropped by her husband during morning in the office. I didnt really made a move all those times. After all, there was nothing that could connect us both... until one day…

Two years after that orientation day (yes, that long), i was on my way to the office. Upon reaching, got off the cab and went in. Waited for the lift and entered. As the lift’s door about to close, someone quickly held the door. There she was, smiling at me as she enters the lift. I smiled back. I knew it was that moment or regret for the rest of my life. My heart was beating fast as i struggle to think of what to say or ask. I blurted, “Busy day, ahead?” She smiled while she looked at me and replied “yes”. I said, “im jon, by the way.” She replied with her name, “i’m Angel” with a smile. We got off the lift and proceeded to each our cube. As we parted, I just said “see yeah” and she said the same. Luckily, we have skype. Later that day, i added her in skype. I wasted no time messaging her. I introduced myself again, so it wont be awkward if ever she forgot me already.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lungar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: affair with a married woman

1st camper here!
Old 17-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hajipavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next part
Old 17-03-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
examresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 17-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 17-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
discount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for a nice story.
Hope to read more.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
sgstaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS can post more updates.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
jcsv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, camping here!
Old 17-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Camping here....
Old 17-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Samchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro... Keep it going
Old 17-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, support your story!
Old 17-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper supporter here.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
smallhollow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallhollow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice start, please continue more
Old 18-03-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1