The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello forexswift, thanks for your review of Yue Hao (L20h62a).

DPOWER, look forward to your reviews of Yue Wen, Yue Jia, Yue Jiang from 2062a.
Bro, this FR suits Mr Bird, C cup, tok kong, lol

OkT told me as per his personal view, out of the 3 i mentioned, Yue Siang was the prettiest.
Besides i still owe Yue Tian a bonk.
The above 2 are in my list
Old 30-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

OkT told me as per his personal view, out of the 3 i mentioned, Yue Siang was the prettiest.
Can’t leh
Later Moon jealous

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 30-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Can’t leh
Later Moon jealous

😅
I see ......btw, is Moon pretty ? No worry, just curious 😃
Old 30-10-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Imo yue tian really is pretty but got a cold attitude at first. I am quite curious how angry she will be with you if she have to endure your long thrustings Do report back with her reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Can’t leh
Later Moon jealous

��
I also scared moon sees me with other girls so I just call her housemates from other house She really will angry one if she spot you call other girls

Quote:
I see ......btw, is Moon pretty ? No worry, just curious ��
In my opinion best overall package. Not the best in any 1 area, but combine tgt 1 of the best package. But her boobies is a well made C, probably not your type.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Imo yue tian really is pretty but got a cold attitude at first. I am quite curious how angry she will be with you if she have to endure your long thrustings Do report back with her reactions

I also scared moon sees me with other girls so I just call her housemates from other house She really will angry one if she spot you call other girls

In my opinion best overall package. Not the best in any 1 area, but combine tgt 1 of the best package. But her boobies is a well made C, probably not your type.
Lol, Bro, this is the exact record in my hp, copied word for word.

"Yue Tian, 9 Nov 18, Fri, 2016 hrs to 2116 hrs, at Hse 1658a from Hse 2062a. Tipped $50, frenched with tongue fight, CBJ, sucked her saliva 2 times, some gliding without cap on her cunt area on bed, net thrusted her about 40 mins, cunt was tight, high gfe, 11 mins balance with hugging on bed 5 mins and 5 mins bathing. Met pretty Miko outside entrance"

Had outcalled many times since 6 months ago but she was always busy. When she was free and replied me, i already left 1658a. So far only up her once but still in contact via wechat from time to time.

She only works at her homebase but she is willing to come over to 1658a to meet me.

Boob C ah, No thks, lol
Old 31-10-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hello MrBigBadBird:

I guess the moon that you mentioned is Yue Liang (月亮) which is the girl with tattoo on her left upper arm. I’ve seen her before and her bust (C+ to D-) caught my attention. No wonder you like her so much as you are the type who emphasize on bust size.

Sometimes outcall may not be successful, girl is willing but OKT not willing.
Yes, she is very beautiful and her services is very good too!
But too bad her boobs is enhanced.
Well, nothing is perfect!

Back in 2016, the previous Moon was my all time Favs.
Just happen they have the same name in the same house!
Old 31-10-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Yes, she is very beautiful and her services is very good too!
But too bad her boobs is enhanced.
Well, nothing is perfect!

Back in 2016, the previous Moon was my all time Favs.
Just happen they have the same name in the same house!
Me too, one of my regrets at GL scene for bonking this Moon (yr 2016) for only once.Still remembered her brilliant smile till now
Old 14-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been to this House of Moons for many years already. Thought to try out the much praised Yue Liang a few days ago, but she was on call at another house. Saw a few of the other girls and picked Yue Wen who has been working for 1 month already.

First impression: I picked her because of her most outstanding feature, her pretty face which looks a lot like ex-MediaCorp actress Florence Tan 陈秀丽. Big eyes, sharp nose and deep dimples. She is at medium height of about 1.6m, with saggy B cup boobs where she has a mole on her left boob, slightly plump tummy and perky butt.

Shower service: Basic cleaning only. No auto-frenching, boob and butt rub whatsoever.

On bed service: Catbath on my back and front, BBBJ and AR with condom on her tongue. All were averagely done except for her BBBJ, which was excellent, with the right suction and tongue work.

FJ: After she was done with the BBBJ, she capped my dick and proceeded to do cowgirl on me. It's been a long time since I had tried this position, so I enjoyed being under her while she kept moving her butt up and down with my capped dick in her pussy. I then raised myself up into sitting position with her still in cowgirl. We hugged each other tightly while she continued twisting her waist with my dick inside her. I also took the chance to grab her perky butt till I finally cummed to sextisfaction.

Overall: A good performance from a newbie WL with one month experience. Worth a try for her pretty face, BBBJ and FJ skills. Not recommended for boob lovers and frenchers.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Disappointed to learn that yue ke went back to China
Old 10-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

You had previously saw Yue Yao (月瑶), 2062A and its nice of you to share your review with us.

Good to know you’ve decided to 重出江湖 with your recent reviews of Tong Tong (Hse 1606) and 月瑶.

Lol, Bro, i 收山出山 as and when i desire. But one thing is for sure, i always write truthfully, just that i may hide some info 😜😎

Last edited by DPOWER; 11-12-2019 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

joker88 had mentioned 80% of FRs in the open forum are mainly written by “fairy tale writers” trying to market and "sell" their fav WLs.

I guess the “fairy tale writers” are the “promoters”.

I don’t care what others say about you, I believe you are genuine (and not “promoter”).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020! Have fun with your countdown at Cause Way Point! All the best to you and your Family!
Bro, thks for your good wishes.

Others believe in me or not will not affect my bonking pleasure. If i can bonk happily, i have met my chief objective akready and other things are all trivial.

Furthermore, why should others believe in me ? They are only keen in believing in what they want ro believe, lol.

U have a Great time in working Overseas and spending your wonderful leisure hrs there. i envy u )
Old 27-12-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Disappointed to learn that yue ke went back to China
I was massively sad to learn that Yue Ke went back. I have got her literally 20 times since I first saw her in September 18. The last time I saw her was around late October and she didn't tell me she was leaving. Then I went on oversees trips, came back and looked for her early this week and she is gone! Heart broken. Her GFE service and skills were difficult to beat...😩😭
Old 27-12-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Is YueQi still around?
Old 27-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2062A Yue Tian

This girl provides no service. Immediately ask me to face up and CBJ. After a while ask to FJ. Cannot take hard pounding after 5mins give black face. Quickly asked to bathe. Within 35mins left. All bros please avoid
Old 27-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumaster95 View Post
2062A Yue Tian

This girl provides no service. Immediately ask me to face up and CBJ. After a while ask to FJ. Cannot take hard pounding after 5mins give black face. Quickly asked to bathe. Within 35mins left. All bros please avoid
This is an honest FR ... dun fret ... you were not alone as my personal buddy has had similar experience like yours. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1