The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

Another PRC ml treated her pussy with TCM herbs and you get the Chinese medicine smell. Of course she said can see but cannot lick. Lol.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Another PRC ml treated her pussy with TCM herbs and you get the Chinese medicine smell. Of course she said can see but cannot lick. Lol.
The smell I think is also due partly to their diet. I know ang moh gals stink there, because of their diet. Smells like meat.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

comments on this thread are damn funny. When there’s smell below and ladies don’t know how to take care, the smell will never go away. They like to use soap to wash to get rid of the smell... but in actual fact it’s making it worse.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes , indeed smell is terrible.
Is some kind of tumor .
Once removed will be fine !
Old 15-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
comments on this thread are damn funny. When there’s smell below and ladies don’t know how to take care, the smell will never go away. They like to use soap to wash to get rid of the smell... but in actual fact it’s making it worse.
Douching or washing the vajayjay if done correctly will keep the cb smelling like a rose. The issue is not whether you wash with soap or not. The problem is some of these women don’t wash at all, even after sex. Seen it myself
Old 15-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Can buy Vagisil feminine wash from pharmacy. Should be able to solve most of the problem. For maintenance, can also use Apple Cider Vinegar. Pour a lot on a towel till it is soaked. Then put the wet towel on to the vagina area and let the apple cider vinegar soak for a few minutes. The smell comes from bad bacteria. Apple cider vinegar is a good solution for pussy smell plus armpit smell.

If there is bad bacteria, she will know when the apple cider vinegar works. Stinging feeling. If no bad bacteria, hardly any feel. Apple cider vinegar is not expensive too.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Douching or washing the vajayjay if done correctly will keep the cb smelling like a rose. The issue is not whether you wash with soap or not. The problem is some of these women don’t wash at all, even after sex. Seen it myself
A ML ever told me that she used to wash herself every time after she is done with a customer. She said an average of about 6 customers came to visit her in a day and she has washed herself 6 times. Until one day, she discovered her skin developed some rashes (skin sensitive) due to many times washing. After she recovered, she decided not to wash every time after each customer but limit to 2 times washing a day.
Old 16-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

+51 missiles for both stinking vajayjay solutions hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Can buy Vagisil feminine wash from pharmacy. Should be able to solve most of the problem. For maintenance, can also use Apple Cider Vinegar. Pour a lot on a towel till it is soaked. Then put the wet towel on to the vagina area and let the apple cider vinegar soak for a few minutes. The smell comes from bad bacteria. Apple cider vinegar is a good solution for pussy smell plus armpit smell.

If there is bad bacteria, she will know when the apple cider vinegar works. Stinging feeling. If no bad bacteria, hardly any feel. Apple cider vinegar is not expensive too.
Quote:
Yeah, the bro who asked me if I wash my hands after I dig, sounds like he doesn't know we are talking about the proverbial chow chee bye. It’s real. The only way to get rid of the smell is to soak your fingers in dettol
Old 16-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, the bro who asked me if I wash my hands after I dig, sounds like he doesn't know we are talking about the proverbial chow chee bye. It’s real. The only way to get rid of the smell is to soak your fingers in dettol
QFT...I ever encountered before....normal soap cannot get rid of that fishy smell....wash few times also cannot......must disinfect with Dettol then can.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 17-11-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

i read that if a woman hasn't had sex for a very long time, this could happen too.

Last time my gf had this problem once. She was someone who takes great care of her body and vagina, very clean person.

Due to circumstances, she didn't have sex with me for nearly one year. The last time we did it was fine. No smell. Then that one time where we did it after 1 year, damn it was horrifying.

There was no smell initially, then when I started to move my dick fast and furious in and out of her pussy, she got high and produced a type of smell.

The smell can only be described as rotten fish doused with funny smelling chemicals. The worst part was, the smell permeated the entire hotel room. I sensed something was wrong. Quickly cummed in my condom and went to the toilet to vomit.

I pretended that nothing happened not to hurt her feelings. The smell was still so pungent when I went back to the bed. I think she also realised about the smell and she looked a bit apologetic. I suggested we go out to walk walk and she agreed.

Not sure what the hell happened. How come so smelly only when she started to cum. I then realised in my years of cheonging that there are many girls who don't smell but once you start banging them, the pussy juice they secrete smells quite bad.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Aiyah, that's why it called CCB, mah!
Old 17-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
i read that if a woman hasn't had sex for a very long time, this could happen too.

Last time my gf had this problem once. She was someone who takes great care of her body and vagina, very clean person.

Due to circumstances, she didn't have sex with me for nearly one year. The last time we did it was fine. No smell. Then that one time where we did it after 1 year, damn it was horrifying.

There was no smell initially, then when I started to move my dick fast and furious in and out of her pussy, she got high and produced a type of smell.

The smell can only be described as rotten fish doused with funny smelling chemicals. The worst part was, the smell permeated the entire hotel room. I sensed something was wrong. Quickly cummed in my condom and went to the toilet to vomit.

I pretended that nothing happened not to hurt her feelings. The smell was still so pungent when I went back to the bed. I think she also realised about the smell and she looked a bit apologetic. I suggested we go out to walk walk and she agreed.

Not sure what the hell happened. How come so smelly only when she started to cum. I then realised in my years of cheonging that there are many girls who don't smell but once you start banging them, the pussy juice they secrete smells quite bad.
i agree with you. you describe the smell spot on. Not sour smell, not cheese smell but rotten fish smell . the smell alone can cause you to have flaccid dick.

i kid u not.
Old 17-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

so once a girl starts banging, she have to do it consistently to prevent it turning bad? i really wonder what happen to those who really quit doing it. then suddenly want to do, will it really become like u say lol
Old 18-11-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

With all due respect, your gf might want to go for a medical. Either she's having a cyst, or some endometriosis related condition, or she could have caught something from someone. I'm not suggesting she was unfaithful, but there's no good reason why a woman who hasn't fucked could smell worse than the sewers.
Old 18-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sorry bro, u didnt have sex with her for 1 year doesnt mean she didnt have sex for 1 year.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1