The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Sound familiar....
That ended the story...
I usually use that to find out if I am, in bro D's words, the most valued customer to that particular regular If I am, an really expensive farewell present is warranted. If not, oh well, use that money to find the next darling
Old 11-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I come to this page with thirsty eye
To hear that the moment of finality is upon me
To hear that what cannot be
Will not be...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally have a complete breakdown of the 6 newbies in this house.. they are as follows:

1) 晴晴 Qing Qing - tall (I'd say 163 or 164ish) gal, fair complexion, quite slim too - she was wearing spectacles when I saw her, some prior experience in this trade, not bad looking imo,

2) 佳佳 Jia Jia - according to Auntie, one of the more experienced newbies in this batch. Medium build and height with a pleasant smile,

3) 曼莉 Man Li - tall (maybe 165), slim, one of the prettier newbies I've seen this batch (YMMV). Was very accommodating and pleasant in our session, eager to please, also nice bod in my opinion,

4) 小雅 Xiao Ya - medium build and height, also comes with experience and background in this trade according to auntie, didn't have a good look at her as she was busy when I was at the house,

5) 露露 Lu Lu - another tall newbie, fair and quite pretty, her appearance rather reminded me of 微微 from this same house not too long ago. I hear she's been quite popular over the last few days, eager to please according to auntie, will try this one soon,

6) 萱萱 Xuan Xuan - this gal, medium height, has really nice round and full boobs. Nice body, and the service is great too, she clearly has experience in this trade and is eager to please. Already has several return customers from what I hear

This house currently has a total of 16 girls, there were 13 girls working when I went there earlier, quite a good selection of pretty SYTs (Huizi, Lele, Xiaomeng) and service-oriented girls (Yan Zi, Lingzi, Lele, Xiaoxue) in this house.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I come to this page with thirsty eye
To hear that the moment of finality is upon me
To hear that what cannot be
Will not be...
Have you tried going there again?
I went on Saturday, OKT says Xiao Ning still around.
He points me to a lady dressed in red, I never taken XN before so I don’t know whether is it really her... although in the end I took SS instead.

Syt, young and smiles a lot. Will rtf
Old 12-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by new91day View Post
He points me to a lady dressed in red, I never taken XN before so I don’t know whether is it really her... although in the end I took SS instead.

Typically she is in some shade of mustard yellow.
Whatever be the dress, it radiates the beauty of her youth
When last I glanced upon her, she was in a shade of orange
From where emanated the passion of her age

I am in exile across many oceans
Waiting for that moment to pass
When I will never see her again...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Finally have a complete breakdown of the 6 newbies in this house.. they are as follows:

1) 晴晴 Qing Qing - tall (I'd say 163 or 164ish) gal, fair complexion, quite slim too - she was wearing spectacles when I saw her, some prior experience in this trade, not bad looking imo,

2) 佳佳 Jia Jia - according to Auntie, one of the more experienced newbies in this batch. Medium build and height with a pleasant smile,

3) 曼莉 Man Li - tall (maybe 165), slim, one of the prettier newbies I've seen this batch (YMMV). Was very accommodating and pleasant in our session, eager to please, also nice bod in my opinion,

4) 小雅 Xiao Ya - medium build and height, also comes with experience and background in this trade according to auntie, didn't have a good look at her as she was busy when I was at the house,

5) 露露 Lu Lu - another tall newbie, fair and quite pretty, her appearance rather reminded me of 微微 from this same house not too long ago. I hear she's been quite popular over the last few days, eager to please according to auntie, will try this one soon,

6) 萱萱 Xuan Xuan - this gal, medium height, has really nice round and full boobs. Nice body, and the service is great too, she clearly has experience in this trade and is eager to please. Already has several return customers from what I hear

This house currently has a total of 16 girls, there were 13 girls working when I went there earlier, quite a good selection of pretty SYTs (Huizi, Lele, Xiaomeng) and service-oriented girls (Yan Zi, Lingzi, Lele, Xiaoxue) in this house.
Thanks bro for the headsup of the new lineup !
To me, 1 of the newbie to me is a potential box office hit.
Pending my bros to try her 1st before I release my FR.
Yummilicous.

😋
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Thanks bro for the headsup of the new lineup !
To me, 1 of the newbie to me is a potential box office hit.
Pending my bros to try her 1st before I release my FR.
Yummilicous.

😋
I go try her and release my FR of her earlier than u 😜😜
Old 14-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes. She is still around.

She says she will stay till after CNY.
Bro D69 got chance liao.

Told her the lovesick puppy, D69 still waiting to seek an audience with her.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Bro D69 got chance liao.

Best news ever.....I come back fast hand fast leg

Old 14-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Best news ever.....I come back fast hand fast leg

Good luck bro!! 👍🏼

Let us know if there’s any good news!! Cheers
Old 15-11-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good luck bro!! 👍🏼

Let us know if there’s any good news!! Cheers
Thank you to all bros in this sbf for your advice and encouragement in my hour of need.

Still some days outside our wonderful little dot.

I will come back with renewed dignity, enhanced humility and newly learned discretion to do my best in all matters big and small.

Old 15-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I go try her and release my FR of her earlier than u 😜😜
Better don’t release FR so soon bro!
I’ve been specially reminded by many bros not to let pussy out of the bag
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-11-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Better don’t release FR so soon bro!
I’ve been specially reminded by many bros not to let pussy out of the bag
😅
Bro, i have no time for other girls at the moment. Only keen on my darling's bag and pussy, lol.
Old 16-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i have no time for other girls at the moment. Only keen on my darling's bag and pussy, lol.
10 rtfs and counting?
😅
Old 16-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Bro D69 got chance liao.

18++ added to your points

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1